Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Records
MRC Records Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 am
Record #28.1: SHOP NAME: Element`s Whisper

. Element`s Whisper #28.1

OWNER: Willamena, PQ and Retrostacja
INDEX: S: Advice & Fortune Telling
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: The shop offers two experienced readers who are willing to go indepth with any reading they have to offer. Not only do they have the ever popular Tarot Reading, but we have the ancient Nordic divination medium of Rune Casting. Both owners live together off of gaia, so their communication is at a constant and they keep each other updated on the status of the shop. They keep confidentiality of the answers by doing the reading over PMs, and any customer can ask for a more indepth reading to clarify anything of their original reading without cost.
PRICES: 0g - 1.5k

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:53 pm
Record #28.2: SHOP NAME: Lavandar`s Layouts

. Lavandar`s Layouts #28.2: KUDOS = 2

OWNER: Lavandar
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: In my shop I offer graphics of all kinds. I also have a selection of thread layout packages, which make all of my graphics even cheaper and affordable for anyone. I work closely with customers and make as many edits as are necessary to their graphics to ensure their full satisfaction.
PRICES: For any single graphic: 250g - 6000g

KUDOS = 2

1. Dosico: The service was great, amazingly beautiful style and designs. Fun place to talk while awaiting an order. The prices are just and simple, well worth the wait and the gold. The regular posters are interesting to chat with. [153]

2. Strawberry Sonata: Its a shop that can fit anyone's particular taste, GUARANTEED. In some shops you'll find that you have to keep asking for changes or edits because its not what you wanted in mind. In Lavandar's that will never happen, she can get you what you want on the first try. She adds her own little touch to things. On top of that the owner is just plain kind, generous and creative. Her shop is cheap too! Cannot get much better than that, now can it? [153]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 pm
Record #28.3: SHOP NAME: Dreamsequence

. Dreamsequence #28.3: KUDOS = 6

OWNER: Sexual Punishment
INDEX: S: Advice and Fortune Telling
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: he shop offers an opportunity to get a grasp on your future, at a reasonable price! The readings I offer I specialized in, so answers are very detailed. And, I conviently try to get them to you as quickly as possible. The tarot deck I use and have owned for quite sometime now is the Rider Waite deck.
PRICES: free - 550g

KUDOS = 6

1. BlackFireGeisha: Reading was fast, well priced, accurate and HONEST, despite touchy subject matter. [153]

2. cutie_0089: She was very patient with me and all of my requests n_n I regularly go back and ask for dream interpretations. She is honest and polite, while being correct in readings [153]

3. KallenTu: First of all the pricing is really good and affordable.
The service was very fast and the owner is very kind and has real talent. [153]

4. MetheDino: Owner is very kind and wise. She has a real knack for interpreting peoples' fortunes and explains everything with great patience. [153]

5. KissedByVampires: She took care of me in a timely manner and was very descriptive and clear with my dream reading. The mood for the shop is very calming and nice and Sexual Punishment is EXTREMELY polite! LOVE HER!!! haha I'll be sure to come back whenever I need another dream reading or a tarot card reading. 1,000,000 THUMBS UP!!!! [154]

6. meiji channn: Amazingly friendly shop owner, and extraordinary tarot readings. [154]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm
Record #28.4: SHOP NAME: Love Never Lasts Closed

. Love Never Lasts #28.4

OWNER: --Blossom2227_
INDEX: S: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Helps bump another's person's thread. If bumped it frequently, their thread will be at the top of whatever forum their topic it is in.
PRICES: Bumps: 1-300 Bumps; 2g per bump. 301-600 Bumps; 2.5g per bump. 601-900 Bumps; 3g per bump. 901-1200 Bumps; 3.5g per bump. And so on...

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 pm
Record #28.5: SHOP NAME: Lolibunnies

. Lolibunnies #28.5: KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Sugarfae
INDEX: A: Items
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We sell cute bunny shaped lollipops that are dressed and decorated in numerous different ways. We have themed, cosplay, and limited bunny pops that you can collect.
PRICES: 150g to 1000g+

KUDOS = 1

1. ancantsia: Cute Bunny Pops that you just cant get enough of, plus you can make your own or get a custom to fit your avatar! New Monthly ones too! [153]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 pm
Record #28.6: SHOP NAME: Mala Praxis

. Mala Praxis #28.6: KUDOS = 3

OWNER: [-Kisu-]
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: It offers buttons, userbars, sidebars and banners with customazible design.
PRICES: 300g-900g more or less. It depends on the extras.

KUDOS = 3

1. Textual Harassment: Well, first of all, when went into the shop I instantly loved kisu's work. She had open slots and her prices were reasonable (compared to other people charging hells of gold for bad graphics) So I decided to make a purchase !
When I got my thread layout, I really liked it. I am a satisfied costumer. Although I do believe that the waiting spam is kind of long. I know she has her life outside gaia and all, but up to a point is worth the wait [154]

2. xCherishedLove: I loved everything about it. The shop layout was so nice and gave me a relaxing feeling, and of course they all matched. I saw the AMAZING samples, absolutely loved them, and filled out an order form. I got my banner shortly, (which is a good thing) and even though Kisu (the artist) took a quick time, the banner looked absolutely amazing. The banner had matching colors, and it absolutely matched with my dream avi I asked her to put. She gave me absolutely everything I asked for. And made it into something awesome! And, of course, the price was only 500g. I was amazed at how cheap it was, and how amazing the banner was. You should go there now! [154]

3. Zumi Hazure: Instantly after entering the shop Kisu's work has me stunned. I had never seen banner and buttons so creative and simple. Her prices were very reasonable. My Sidebar and Banner were wonderful, there was no need for change, or adjustments. I was a satisfied costumer. You go there now, and see all of Kisu's wonderful creations [155]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 am
Record #28.7: SHOP NAME: iTektek

. iTektek #28.7: KUDOS = 6

OWNER: Joyful Asian (now Just Joy)
INDEX: S: Advice
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: In iTektek, the hired workers assemble tekteks according to our customer's specifications. We specialize in clutter, layering, color-coordination, a some of us in themes unlike most shops which base their tekteks on "randomness" as in putting random items together.
PRICES: Free <3

KUDOS = 6

1. Natsu Kochi: free, nice result, i think this is most thrustworthy free tek2x thread [156]

2. Nuhbbly: I Love The Tekteks There. The Employees Are So Friendly [156]

3. Kezia of the Fortress: I like this shop because everyone who works there is kind, the tekteks com out great! and best of all they are free! one of the BEST tek shops. [159]

4. booh B A H --x: hellooooo? this shop is AMAZING. everyone's nice, the tekteks are great, and best of all, it's free. you gotta love it. [177]

5. Darkangel212: They followed my request to the dot and they were quite prompt, even though I was on the Waiting List. I didn't have any problems with them and I hope to use them again in the future. [179]

6. ePanduh: It's typically amazing! The tekteks are perfect and plus they are free. I love it. [186]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm
Record #28.8: SHOP NAME: Be Unique

. Be Unique #28.8: KUDOS = 3

OWNER: jujuzita
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: good graphics, fast and cheap! and i trade a lot of pm's with customers during wip to give them the best possible result.
PRICES: as low as 2k, but usually around 30k-50k

KUDOS = 3

1. RabidKitten: jujuzita (owner) is one of the most hardworking and courteous shop owners I've ever had the pleasure of meeting on Gaia. She is driven to create a finished product that she can be proud of and that you will love. Ju's prices are entirely under quoted for the level of quality you will receive and she completes her orders in a timely manner. If you're looking for quick, high quality graphics/profiles, Ju's shop is where you need to go. [157]

2. Chocolat M ii s u: Jujuzita is a fantastic, swift shop-owner who strives to insure that her customers are happy by sending a lot of WiP's and being more than happy to make any changes. She's personable, fun to be around, and the store has a very laid back, fun, and friendly atmosphere. Her work is top quality, and between that and her being an awesome person, it keeps customers around and coming back (myself included!) [157]

3. icheatednowipay: Jujuzita makes you very much a part of the creative process, and unless something comes up, she is not only talented beyond words, but she is also quite efficient. The price to be paid for her graphics doesn't say nearly enough for what it is worth, she is absolutely the best. By far I will definitely be a repeat customer! [160]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:31 am
Record #28.9: SHOP NAME: Desert Oasis Bumping

. Desert Oasis Bumping #28.9

OWNER: mscutie_16
INDEX: S: Bumping Services
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We bump any shop that comes to us we let them pick from different
bump styles and we get right on to the job.
PRICES: 2g per bump and bumpers get paid 5g per bump (approximate range of prices)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:07 pm
Record #28.10: SHOP NAME: SCL Bumping Service

. SCL Bumping Service #28.10

OWNER: Spanky Contact Lenses
INDEX: S: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: The shop is a bumping shop, with a theme of aqua and black. Has friendly workers, and is VERY happy to get the job done. Don't forget the EXTRA cheap prices!
PRICES: 1 - 500 Bumps : 2g Each, 501 - 1000 Bumps : 3g Each, 1001 - 1500 Bumps : 4g Each, 1501 - 2000 Bumps : 5g Each, 2001 - 2500 Bumps : 6g Each

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:02 pm
Record #28.11: SHOP NAME: Frozen Peak

. Frozen Peak #28.11 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Loogiesquared
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics, Pixel Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: It's a Personalized Graphics shop that specializes in MSN icons, Small Sigs, Pokefusions, and TekFormats.
PRICES: 1k - 10k

KUDOS = 1

1. iDevil Dude: I like it because they get it done fast and its very cheap [156]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:34 pm
Record #28.12: SHOP NAME: Duck Box

. Duck Box #28.12: KUDOS = 5

OWNER: BabyDucklingLove
INDEX: A: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Sells mini chibis and art in a few different styles. c:
PRICES: 5k-15k [may be lower or higher depending on specialty of the month]

KUDOS = 5

1. CleanYourRoomKid: because the services are so nice & the owner too! and excelent quality of arts & the prices can't be better! & She try to give her best! & complete every order! & the best contests & always there be someone to tell you "Hi~" & idk, it's the best shop ever! [159]

2. K a i i no t e n s h i: This shop was awesome and easy to order. The art is done quick and it's cheap too! :] I'd have to say that this was one of the only art shops I've been to where I actually made friends with the owner XD The service was better than most art shops. [163]

3. Vociferous Virtuoso: Ducky is super nice, and she doesn't take a long time to finish commissions. Plus, she is AMAZING at art! Her shop is simple yet extravagant, and I always have fun ordering art and talking with her and the other customers, of which there is no scarcity. [192]

4. AtomicKittie: Ducky is very nice, and I feel she has reasonable prices. And her art always is fantastic! It is so cute. So, go check it out! [197]

5. The Last Rydian: Actual art matches up with the quality of the samples, the prices are great even when she's busy and it's bribe, and she gets the are done quickly. [205]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:46 pm
Record #28.13: SHOP NAME: Poka Dotted Cow

. Poka Dotted Cow #28.13

OWNER: Jasminelam64
INDEX: A: Items (Dolls), Pixel Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I make animated pixel dolls. What makes it different is that none of my dolls will ever be premade. they are all 90% custom becuse i need to finish making my own bases to use but for now i use someone elses who i got permission from.
PRICES: 5k and under

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 pm
Record #28.14: SHOP TITLE: Ne♥n Pelvis * * * *
OWNER: Pelvic thrust fairy
INDEX: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Well, it does art with prismacolor markers, and I also host many special events. Whether it opening up more temporary slots, cutting prices, hosting parties, and much much more. It even has it own comic. And if you purchase my art, you have a chance to play a role in my comic!
PRICES: 2.5k - 21k

* Awarded the CRYSTAL AWARD for earning 15 Kudos in the MRC on November 26, 2008!
* Awarded the RUBY AWARD for earning 30 Kudos in the MRC April 12, 2009
* Awarded the GOLD AWARD for earning 50 Kudos in the MRC August 21, 2009
* Awarded the SAPPHIRE AWARD for earning 75 Kudos in the MRC on May 24, 2010

See MRC #14.22 for Kudos #1-25. See MRC #27.2 for Kudos #26-50 KUDOS = 51-75 here
MORE KUDOS in MRC #34.6!

51. Rikkers: BEST ART EVER!!! She made some really cute art for my partner and I. It was great. [165]

52. bloodrayne33: I thoroughly enjoy iPelvic because the management is very cheery and inviting, there's a friendly attitude in the forum, and it's a good place to chat even if you're not buying anything. However, if you do buy something, the art delivered is very high quality and keeps you coming back for more. [166]

53. Kiki _Rain: Great Artist. Great Visitors. No drama. I won a freebie ^_^. Conversation while waiting was fun as well. Fun games to win freebies. [166]

54. xx Kara-chan xx: The people were fabulous during my time spent at iPelvic. Even though the Thanksgiving mini-event/party has ended, I will likely stick around iPelvic for some time still. The art is fabulous and adorable as well, conversations were entertaining, people were polite. I could ramble on and on about my experience, but rather I'd suggest checking the place out yourself [166]

55. Kthanid: As you can see from the myriad of glowing comments about this artist, she owns an incredible shop! She provides a great service, amazing art and wonderful hospitality! With a very approachable nature and welcoming personality, coupled with incredibly reasonable prices and short waiting time I feel I cannot suggest her shop any further! [166] Once again, Pelvic Thrust Fairy has satisfied my customary needs. She has provided a fantastic service of brilliantly priced art, a wonderful thread atmosphere and a swift waiting time (without any any sacrifice in the quality of her art). I highly recommend her shop! [167]

56. AZUR1: It's fast paced, fun going with exceptional conversation, employee, artists and patrons. [166]

57. -McAmnesia-: Nice,Fast Service, Good Drawing, I luwed it [166]

58. Oni Wanpaku: She's adorable, friendly and very quick. Atleast with my order. I would actually recommend her. [167]

59. Julia-Roseblood: Pelvic Thrust Fairy is a good friend of mine, and this was the first time I'd ordered from her. I was very satisfied with her prices, and found them quite reasonable. She worked very hard on my art, but also got it done quickly (not including when a bribe came in, but I know how art shops work). I'm actually one of her guest artists (but I only do freebies on holidays). Anyways, I love what she can do with markers, it makes me so jealous! She's a top notch artist, and a great friend. Her thread is an awesome place to just chill and spend time at, I love the atmosphere she's created with everyone. I think NE♥N PELViiS should win. [168]

60. Takarra_Nikko: Very friendly shop owner. Quick and excellent service. [168]

61. COThunder: This shop is more than just a shop, its a hangout for me. I've made some great friends here as well as recieved some great art at an affordable price. [168]

62. ShyShippudenHinataHyuga: The owner of this shop is really friendly and her art is so cool! Also, her shop is really colorful! [168]

63. The Concept of Beauty: There's a lot to say about this shop, it'll take too long. It's just an all around great shop! From the art to the price...to the artist herself! She's quick with your art, but it's of great quality! Good Art doesn't have to be expensive. Neon Pelvic is a must. [168]

64. Mz N e o n: Pelvic Thrust Fairy is VERY organized and gives great art. She's really friendly and takes her time to complete things. I really think she's one of the greatest chibi drawers on Gaia! Kudos to Pelvic. [169]

65. Toreva: Quick delivery and beautiful artwork

66. Morphboy27: Because it has awesome art and it's as crazy [169]

67. bibi-chan06: It's a fun environment to be in. Your always greeted by everyone warmly and the artwork is amazing. Pelvic Thrust Fairy is very kind and makes everyone feel at home. [170]

68. Muffin_Monstah: This shop is amazing! Pelvic Thrust Fairy is very nice and organized, and her art is great. Nice newcomers (that follow the rules) are welcomed and treated good. The art here is available for good prices, too. Theres always a conversation going on, deep or casual ;D Overall NE♥N PELViiS is a bright, fantastic shop, and i look forward to chatting here for a while. [171]

69. TickleMe Hellno: The art is amazing and very under priced and the artist is very talented and everyone loves her [176]

70. ll Nanashi ll: This shop is awesome, and nice prices. She's very friendly, and just awesome. [176]

71. Sweetviolenturge: great, fast, friendly service! i got my art very fast within a week or two. cheap and fabulous art! there is even a item bribe slot if you dont have money! i've never seen a item bribe slot in a art shop before. i think everyone should go buy art from this shop. its worth it. [177]

72. FireGoddess101: The art is fabulous, the ship itself is very attractive and fun, and the people are super nice. Oh, and it's reasonable [183]

73. Nekrita: The art is really great and prices are fair [183]

74. The Midnight Orchid: She does great art for a fair price in a very timely manner! [185]

75. BUNNEH-SPLOSION: the art is lovely, and the perople were nice. [185]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 pm
Record #28.15: SHOP NAME: Froggies! Profile Shop Closed forever

. Froggies! Profile Shop #28.15

OWNER: Huggies123abc
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: At Froggies, we help Gaians get the lowest price possible for a quality profile. We also offer coding for profiles brought to you by TheHardcorePanda.
PRICES: 10k to 40k depending on the person or type of profile you choose

Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games