Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:30 pm
[Solarium]
Quote:
This chamber may have once had a beautiful roof of glass, but little remains today save for a few precariously leaning wooden timbers hanging above a swath of crumbled stone and ruined furniture. The roof covering the southern half of the room has been crudely repaired with thick sheets of canvas and furs that have been stretched and fastened over the frames, creating a dark, almost cavelike, nesting area.

The room itself is 30' wide, 10' long, and arched, but about 15' high at it's highest points.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:38 pm
"Well, no. At least not my bombs. Now. I find that it takes too long too refine bat poop. Of course, That's not taking into consideration the smell and the danger due to fumes or potential chance of spontaneous explosion. Of course, if you really need that much explosives, bat poop is one way to go. Personally, I prefer mixtures of mineral and floral nature. Easily available, stable, and it combines well with other products. Oh, and it merges well with other mediums. ... Wish I had my products to show you what I mean. Imagine the potential! Flash paper in conjunction with your weapon. My elemental bombs working in concert with these iron shotputs. My chemicals augmenting yours or his martial prowess. The results could be limitless!"  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:26 pm
MT the Clown
"[...] My elemental bombs working in concert with these iron shotputs. My chemicals augmenting yours or his martial prowess. The results could be limitless!"

Davros takes one of the shotputs away from Kim and says "You are ******** not turning my s**t into a bomb, woman. You so far have shown to suck at keeping your s**t together, so don't be wrecking the s**t I've loaned you. And also keep the bat s**t stuff away from anything I'm going to put into my body. This-" motioning over his biceps and abs, "-is a work of art in progress. A masterpiece in the making. Not a playground for your crazy voodoo stuff to be injecting random things into. If you're going to be testing s**t, do it on the bird."
"Wut?" Chad-for-Short says, poking around in the Solarium and not fully paying attention.
"TESTING ON CHAD-FOR-SHORT IS PROHIBITED!" Spivey shouts into Davros' ear, making him wince a bit and rub it a bit.
"I'm just ******** around about that last part. But seriously, unless you know what the ******** you're doing, don't bring any of that creepy s**t around me."

Chad-for-Short, looking around between the people, says "No, really. What's happening? I feel like I should know what's being tested here..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:56 am
"Oh, you're overreacting. Plus, the chemicals I work with aren't exactly safe for internal utilization. No, that is my brother's specialty. Though, thinking about it, Davros's worries, while baseless, are somewhat justified. How to explain without using too many technical terms. ..." Wisely choosing her new fail over a shotput and a feather from Chad's arm, "Alright, let's say this feather represents a flask of acid, holy water, or even something mundane as sneezing powder or flash paper. As Davros and most others would assume, my products would only be some sort of superficial coating." Placing the feather in top of the head of the flail, before plucking a hair off her head and wraping it around the ball and chain, "Ow. Anyways.... When in fact, what I've done is to integrate the products into the weapon down to a molecular level. To the point that the two have be come one. Neither the process of combining nor the expulsion due to the weapon striking the target does any damage to the weapon itself. "  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm
MT the Clown
"Alright, let's say this feather represents a flask of acid, holy water, or even something mundane as sneezing powder or flash paper. As Davros and most others would assume, my products would only be some sort of superficial coating." Placing the feather in top of the head of the flail, before plucking a hair off her head and wraping it around the ball and chain, "Ow. Anyways.... When in fact, what I've done is to integrate the products into the weapon down to a molecular level. To the point that the two have be come one. Neither the process of combining nor the expulsion due to the weapon striking the target does any damage to the weapon itself. "

Blinking rapidly, Ryoga stares blankly at Kim. "I didn't catch a word of that. Molecular...?" Ryoga shakes his head. and starts to walk away. "Whatever the hell that is, I don't care. We should go find you and Chad-for-Short's stuff. Do you have any ideas where they took it to?"

"Also you said they had some random broad down there. We gotta get her out, too. You promised her after all, and I won't be the one to make you break your word."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:59 pm
Letting out a sigh, "I can make your weapons do more without damaging the weapon."

Hearing what Ryoga said, Kim cracks a small smiles. Saddling up besides Ryoga, Kim gives him a gentle shoulder bump and whispers her thanks.  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:32 am
[Buttersnip's Parlor]
Quote:
It’s impossible to tell what this room may have originally been used for, as the walls and floor are decorated with countless preserved animals and creatures, ranging from small birds and forest creatures to fearsome predators. Several of the displays look uncomfortably fresh or humanoid in shape.

Looking around, the party doesn't see anyone. The party can hear an odd humming sound though. "This is kinda creepy..." Davros say. A second later, there's a *Twock* sound and Spivey lets out a sharp yelp and there's a small arrow sticking in her.

Looking around, you see a dainty elf-like woman, around 2 1/2 ft. tall or so, with long twitching antennae and wearing a brightly colored dress made from butterfly wings and preserved wildflower petals, holding a bow and letting out a cackle as she pulls another arrow out. Before the party really can react, she begins so fast that her form blurs out around her, before she vanishes completely out of sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:03 pm
Hefting out a shotput while scanning the room, "Well, crap. Anyone catch what that was? Is the Butterfly going to be okay? "  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:04 pm
"First off, the ******** was that thing. Second, we need to figure out where it went."

Perception +7 to try and find a sign of it.

"You alright, Spivey?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:27 am
OOC: This seemed appropriate:
User Image

IC:
Spivey whimpers a little as Davros takes hold of her and pulls the arrow out. "About as well as one could expect after being shot..."

Chad-for-short, Falcion out, moves to guard Spivey's other side, says "Uh... I'm pretty sure that was a quickling. They're fey that that Far-Callers of my community said have rather famous speed... I wish that they were exaggerating on that."

There's a bit of chortling as the quickling's blurry form reappears, taking a second shot at Spivey. Spivey lets out a little "Kyaaaa-!" and flinches a bit, ducking into Davros. The arrow gets stuck in the half-orc's large bicep, and looks like it irritates him. Davros reaches for where he normally keeps his shotputs, but after fumbling a second, realizes that he gave them to Kim. He opts to instead glower at the blurred fey. The fey takes a rapid bow and saying "YouAllGetOutOfMyWay,IWantToAddHerToMyCollection.TheRestOfYouDon'tReallyFitInWithTheAesteticsHere,SoShoo.GetOutAlready!"  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:25 pm
"Oh for ******** sake. I'm starting to hate everything in this place."
Initiative +3  
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:36 pm
"Sorry there sweets, she helped us out of a jam and I don't let debts go unpaid. You take another shoot at her and the only decision you'll have to make is dissection or vivasection."

((Initiative ))  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:29 pm
Initiative is

• Buttersnips
  • Ryoga
  • Chad-for-Short
  • Davros
  • Spivey
  • Kim

Buttersnips lets out a little shriek of frustration at the party. Moving so fast that she's a blur through the party, Buttersnips pulls out a shortsword and stabs Spivey, before quickly moving for the door, stopping at the far end of the hallway about 70' away.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:17 pm
Ryoga takes off after the Quickling, Calling to Kim, "Hey, keep an eye on Spivey! Me and Davros can chase this thing down... I hope..." Ryoga starts running to get next to the creature. And that's his turn. Yay~  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:16 pm
"I got her. You two be careful. And close the door behind you. Spivey, hide in my armor. Don't argue, because the only way to you is through me." Pulling the front of her armor so Spivey can dive in.  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff