Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
~Chat Cafe~ (Read the First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:51 pm
SunshineDaisyGirl
The Almighty Ali
SunshineDaisyGirl

Ali-- i might need you to come over here and kick some idiot a**! i am so over the way they are treating my baby!

Let me guess, Bullies?

And Is it physical like kicks, punches, chokeholds, shoves?
Or psychological like name calling, rumors etc.?

If it is the first mention then you might want to consider enroll the kids into a basic self defense class, not with the goal that now he can beat them up but rather that he can end a fight someone else starts. It's also a good thing to know and tend to be a fun activity.
Like Kumouri says, it's the exact same thing my father told me when I was bullied. Let him know that starting a fight is wrong, but if someone attacks him and he defends himself then you ain't gonna get angry with him. It will likely result in a suspension from school the day he does defend himself, it sure happened when I did, Which is a consequence that you might then need to explain to him but the bullies ought to, if not stop, then atleast dial down their harrassment.

If it's the second mentioned however then the best defense is to ignore it and/or simply laugh and shrug it off. If you don't react then you ain't giving the bullies the reaction they want, which in most cases will lead to them stopping cause they're not getting the result they want. Let him know that not giving a ******** what some random people think of him is not a bad thing, because it really doesn't matter what someone besides their friends and family think of them.

it started last year as verbal but escallated to her being hit not only with hands but also objects. then i started getting verbally threatened by a mother who abuses her children verbally and it is well known. i called the school they refused to do anything and did say that the other woman's kids were 90% of the problem, but they couldn't do anything and that madison would be reprimanded at school for standing up for herself. i pulled her off of the bus and she's not been back on it. i continue to get cussed out and people jump out in front of my car when i am driving down the street. i cannot wait to get out of here !

Dear lord, I would of been at the school cussing out the principal and threating to get the news to the school  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:47 pm
SunshineDaisyGirl
The Almighty Ali
SunshineDaisyGirl

Ali-- i might need you to come over here and kick some idiot a**! i am so over the way they are treating my baby!

Let me guess, Bullies?

If it is the first mention then you might want to consider enroll the kids into a basic self defense class, not with the goal that now he can beat them up but rather that he can end a fight someone else starts. It's also a good thing to know and tend to be a fun activity.
Like Kumouri says, it's the exact same thing my father told me when I was bullied. Let him know that starting a fight is wrong, but if someone attacks him and he defends himself then you ain't gonna get angry with him. It will likely result in a suspension from school the day he does defend himself, it sure happened when I did, Which is a consequence that you might then need to explain to him but the bullies ought to, if not stop, then atleast dial down their harrassment.

If it's the second mentioned however then the best defense is to ignore it and/or simply laugh and shrug it off. If you don't react then you ain't giving the bullies the reaction they want, which in most cases will lead to them stopping cause they're not getting the result they want. Let him know that not giving a ******** what some random people think of him is not a bad thing, because it really doesn't matter what someone besides their friends and family think of them.

it started last year as verbal but escallated to her being hit not only with hands but also objects. then i started getting verbally threatened by a mother who abuses her children verbally and it is well known. i called the school they refused to do anything and did say that the other woman's kids were 90% of the problem, but they couldn't do anything and that madison would be reprimanded at school for standing up for herself. i pulled her off of the bus and she's not been back on it. i continue to get cussed out and people jump out in front of my car when i am driving down the street. i cannot wait to get out of here !

At this point I'd start letting these people know you're looking to pursue legal action for their various offences. That has a tendency to get people to think twice about their own actions.  

Kumouri-kun

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:50 pm
SunshineDaisyGirl
The Almighty Ali
SunshineDaisyGirl

Let me guess, Bullies?

The ******** kind of place you live?
Also get a dashcam so when you eventually do hit them, you got video recording of them deliberatly jumping infront of your car.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:05 pm
ali-- slumlord owned mobile home park. he's rolling in the dough and refuses to fix anything lives in canada.

as far as dashcam don't worry about it i just am not going anywhere. just becoming a recluse.  

SunshineDaisyGirl
Crew

Blessed Guildswoman

7,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Vice Captain

Daring Trickster

2,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:29 pm
Am I the only one who read that as DEATHCAM?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:04 pm
Mistress Crow Darkstryde
Am I the only one who read that as DEATHCAM?
Cannot unsee. lol

And, imho, look into a restraining order. Even if it's declined, there's a paper trail.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:48 pm
SunshineDaisyGirl
ali-- slumlord owned mobile home park. he's rolling in the dough and refuses to fix anything lives in canada.

as far as dashcam don't worry about it i just am not going anywhere. just becoming a recluse.

*HUGS* don't become a recluse, it's no fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:08 am
I lived thru hurricane Matthew, my home only had a hole the size of a softball, so I think I came out good.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:48 pm
I am glad everyone made it thru Hurricane Matthew.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:37 am
'Run nude thru chat'  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:52 am
A little cold in here  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:54 am
I keep forgetting Guilds exist. xD  

ChaosQueen

Supreme Demigod

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:52 pm
Yep only Zomg died. Guilds is still trucking along.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:06 pm
I doubt guilds will die any time soon.  

Kumouri-kun

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:50 am
Nearly did when it first took off. So much was wrong, members stealing and kicking admins  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff