Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014
♣ { SIDE QUEST } THE LAKE - DAILY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:15 am
It was so cold. It was always cold in the north. She missed warm southern summers drinking sweet tea and cheer wine on the patio. She missed lightning bugs and not being cold.

It was so damn cold without Chris. He'd gone and taken summer with him.

Well the southern breezes had ended. That time in her life, it was gone. The only thing she could do was try to cope, alone.

OOC

My character's username: NotAllan
My character's level: 14
Character's HP: 30
Current party: n/a
Current Guild: Penumbra
Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.
Character journal: here

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:16 am
"At least talk to me."

"No. ******** you."

"Well that's a start. Real mature Chel, real ********' mature."

"I DON'T WANT TO BE MATURE. Go to the military. Go get blown up by some convoy. I don't give a s**t, just get out of here and GO."

Silence.

"I- I didn't mean it I-"

"No you meant it. Loud and ******** clear."

"No Chris, don't take it that way I'm just-"

"You're just what?? ANGRY? Well that makes two of us. Get angry. Hate me I don't care. Just don't ... dont say nothin' Chel."

Silence.

OOC

My character's username: NotAllan
My character's level: 14
Current party: n/a
Small IC description of character: A girl with demonic horns, ridiculous sunset hair and star clips in her hair. She's a gryphon and looks pretty ridiculous.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:20 am
Quote:
Happiness

She was making quick progress in her training. Offering Levi a smile as the ghoul offered her a glass of water, the baku eagerly received it with a cheerful "thank you", quickly taking a sip to quench her parched throat. Closing her eyes, she let the cold water gradually slide down her throat.

Eyes fluttering back open upon hearing a compliment from the tatzel, Xiu ducked her head in embarrassment, her tail wagging happily at the knowledge that her "older sister" approved of her progress. Honestly, she was pretty proud of herself too...and it was a nice feeling to have.

OOC

My character's username: Nightbloom
My character's level: 13
Current party: N/A
Current Guild: N/A
Small IC description of character: Nightbloom is a petite girl with pink-tinged white hair. She has a pair of black cat ears and dons a light blue-lined black coat, while her scarf and tail are both white.
Character journal: Here

chirigami rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:26 am
Quote:
3. Wisdom

The pages of the book were haphazardly turned, one page to the next without much of a look at. Not for lack on content but for the sound that the old tome made when Olivia went from page to page. She wasn't much for reading, especially large books like this. She had attempted to do some homework, try to get her studies in but after a few minutes of trying some of the larger words she had given up. Now it was just a silly little game she was playing with the book.

She would just continue on her streak of never doing homework. Except for that one time. No one had told her she had to be studious. Just attend classes, make friends and be good. No one ever told her she had to get smart.

OOC

User Image
My character's username: OuO
My character's level: 5
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character:
A really short, really happy girl with palepale skin, navy hair and a HUGE smile on her face. Her Catterpillar outfit looks oddly way too big and bulky for her tiny frame.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:31 am
Quote:
18. Rewarding

Molecule.

It wasn't a hard word, or even a big one, but neither was it part of his vocabulary until very recently. He realized, as he looked at the word on the page of his textbook, that he knew exactly what that word was, and what it looked like. He knew this, now.

He breathed in a fresh gasp of air, and dug into his studies anew, with pride.

OOC

My character's username: HULKWICH
My character's level: 12
Character's HP: 30/30
Character's Job Class: Mad Hatter
Current party:
Small IC description of character: Other than a pair of white angel wings, this particular mad hatter looks remarkably normal at first glance. Blonde, spiky hair and a looming tall build - but to look in his eyes is to understand why he'd been picked for his job class. Blood red, with dark circles under them, and one was dilated fully and usually twitching. Mad was a good way to put it.
Character journal: [ Battle Entry Log ]

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:32 am
Quote:
10. Normalcy

The tiny alarm buzzed on his phone, waking him up for another too-early day at work. He sat up on the mattress, rubbed his face, and then moved carefully so as not to awaken the woman beside him or the man sleeping in his own bed. He was up, and ready to go take a shower, before he realized -

Since when had he been able to wake up so easily?

He couldn't recall exactly when he'd gone from a night owl, to a morning person, but he knew this was what he was used to, now. Physically, mentally, and everything else that came with it.

OOC

Current party:
Small IC description of character: Other than a pair of white angel wings, this particular mad hatter looks remarkably normal at first glance. Blonde, spiky hair and a looming tall build - but to look in his eyes is to understand why he'd been picked for his job class. Blood red, with dark circles under them, and one was dilated fully and usually twitching. Mad was a good way to put it.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 am
Quote:
13. Fear

For a very long time in his life, Yves feared nothing. He had everything he could wish for in life - his family and friends whom he sparred and fought alongside with, his clan that he would loyally serve till the day he drew his last breath. For a very long time, he was content with his lot in life but all that changed when he returned to find that the Four Clans were no more and instead united as one entity in the Lost Clan with what remained of their numbers.

His life was thrown into utter chaos and uncertainty and he began to fear very much, not for himself, but for those whom he treasured close to his own heart yet had not heard a word from since he left the clan to head to the human world for his mission. He still clung onto whatever faint glimmer of hope that still remained of course, but it was deep in his heart that he very much feared the day when he would receive confirmation that whatever he had wished for - the safe return of his family and Kasja was never meant to be from the very start.

OOC

My character's username: BrotherOfWar
My character's level: 2
Character's Job Class: Gryphon
Current party: None
Current Guild: None
Small IC description of character: Donned in a red tunic and grey pants secured to his waist with a brown belt, he has a coat and hat that are black in colour with yellow trimming as well as a pair of raven black wings on his back. He looks uncomfortable with the eyepatch and can be seen tugging at it while making irate grunting sounds.

Nio Love rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:33 am
Quote:
5. Beginnings

The excitement of a first day at a job was always enough to keep Robert's adrenaline pumping, and help him forget about how early it was. He knew that wouldn't last - and the days would get harder, and harder to wake up to, but this was the first, and that meant it was easy. He had been so excited, he'd hardly slept at all. And when the day came -

They had him cleaning bedpans.

His adrenaline did not last.

OOC

Current party:

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:45 am
Quote:
18. Rewarding

He remembered a time when he was still a young foal, his wings small and incapable of flight compared to those of his parents. Day after day, he longed for the day that would come when he too would be able to take to the skies above all on his own without requiring the aid of another. It so happened that his sister once found a baby bird at the foot of the tree located in their courtyard, the little creature separated from its obviously distressed parents and he hadn't the heart to say no when she came to him for help in returning the frail creature to its rightful place in the nest atop its branches.

He had climbed its branches, unafraid of how high it took him and only stopping to smile down at his sister after he had successfully performed the deed. It was then that he accidentally slipped and fell. He remembered the incident all too well, that moment of free falling when he desperately flapped his little wings in a last ditch attempt to help break his fall.

And it was then when it happened, almost like a miracle in itself with his wings spread out wide behind him and caught the wind, thereby allowing him to glide and help break his fall some without breaking his neck. He had laughed it all off back then when he landed, hugging his sister close as she apologised profusely and sobbed uncontrollably. It had all been worth it in his opinion. He would do anything just so that she would never have a reason to frown in his presence.

OOC

Small IC description of character: Donned in a red tunic and grey pants secured to his waist with a brown belt, he has a coat and hat that are black in colour with yellow trimming as well as a pair of raven black wings on his back. He looks uncomfortable with the eyepatch and can be seen tugging at it while making irate grunting sounds.

chirigami rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:05 am
Quote:
19. Hope

They had fought at Scarentines. On trips, possibly all of them they had gone together. During classes, like the time they had been turned into foxfires. During that one class when they were in the junkyard (and she could do nothing about it). Almost during Prom, she had seen how they looked at one another. They fought, they didn't like each other despite her best efforts to have all her friends like each other.

But she would still try, always continue to try. She'd get them to behave nicely around one another eventually.

OOC

User Image
Current party:
Current Guild:
A really short, really happy girl with palepale skin, navy hair and a HUGE smile on her face. Her Catterpillar outfit looks oddly way too big and bulky for her tiny frame.

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

baby_gwing rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:07 am
Quote:
3. Wisdom

He had always looked up to his parents whenever he was stumped with just about anything. From a very tender age, it never ceased to amaze him as to how they could come out with an answer to just about any question he chose to pose to them. Even when he was older and soon to come of age when it would be expected of him to pick a mare as his intended mate and take up one of the roles as was expected of him as an adult, they were still as resourceful as he remembered them to be and he knew that he could always count on them to give him a sound piece of advice or insight whenever he came face to face with any difficulty in his life. And for all that, Yves was glad.

OOC

Zyphiris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:22 am
[16. Nostalgic] (1/3)

The train rides back and forth from home to HalloweenTown were always a great time for some quiet thinking and introspection. Each ride back and forth would yield sceneries that became increasingly familiar, as the ghoul got to travel around the different parts of the lands. Gazing out of the window, the ghoul would remember her first trip back home from school after the events of Haunted House. She recalled anxiously writing letters to Moure, promising her swift return. Now, it was just a fond memory.

The ghoul took a sip of tea and returned her attention back to the paperwork for the family business. The letters seemed trivial compared to these, but, even now, it did not feel like that at all.

MY STATS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My character's username: FrozenFlower
My character's level: 7
Current party: -
Current Guild: -
Towering at 190cm, she emits a cold blue aura as she stares down her opponent. Wields an icy polearm and carries a calm expression.

Zyphiris

Dainty Snowflake

chirigami rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:26 am
Quote:
lol, nope. Already did. Lets go with... 11. Grey

Upon first look, her skin was of stark contrast. The palest of hues on the majority of her skin and the deepest of blacks on her appendages where her blood had pooled, the markings of her kind. But she had other colors, other tones. Like the hints of blue that dotted around her chest wound, that odd categorizing that had occurred there because of the harsh climates.

But there was also the grey, the transition between the black and the white. Subtle but there, fading from one to the next with the frozen veins which had kept her life blood that branched from her hands and feet. It all created her complete picture of many tones.

OOC

User Image
Current party:
Current Guild:

Syrie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:44 am
[ 15. Despair ]

They threw him in this room after hauling his twin away, Grandad had looked at him and muttered something about 'growing up' and 'by himself'. He is barely six years old and up to this point he's never been separated from the sibling that shares his birthday, his face...his everything.

Small fists beat a terrified tattoo against rough boards. He is crying. Tears and snot stream down his face ignored, just as the scent of blood - his blood - goes ignored. Panic wells up in his chest as his cries go unheeded. On the other side of the door is his not simply his brother or his twin. It's the other half of his mind, his heart and soul. They don't know how close they really are, but Grandad suspects. That's why he is on this side, alone. It's the First Time he's ever been alone, without his twin.

He's terrified. Horrified. Broken feeling and utterly lost. Even knowing that he is still in the home, perhaps even just this one door away, doesn't serve to assuage the desperation and isolation he feels. The despair.

Grandad comes back in, grips his thin shoulder and forces him back, back from the door and back from the one being he wants to be closest to. "You're going to be the leader of this Clan some day, you need to learn to function on your own." His voice is gruff, raspy and full of...something that he, as a young child, doesn't have the ability to recognize.

He howls something unintelligible and starts beating the old man with those small, ineffectual, bloodied fists; there's a horrible, hollow crying sound that he can't understand comes from himself. Grandad growls and slaps him once and then again and he goes still and quiet, sobbing against the now blood-stained cloth at his elder's knees.

"He's not always going to be with you, RavenousDelirium. The sooner you both learn to function without each other, the better." But he's too young - so young - and he doesn't care. At this point, he's just too childish to put anything in the world over his twin and the old Grue gets no answer but the broken-hearted sniffles and miserable hiccoughs of a child too young to understand or even care.

OOC

My character's username: RavenousDelirium
Character's Job class: Gryphon
Current party: --
Current Guild: --

Tall, lightly muscled with glowing red eyes and dark grey, mottled skin, RavenousDelirium wears the black and white with gold-trim Gryphon-class set though there are many patches and additional "accents" added to the basic set. His dark hair is long and thick, slightly waved from being pinned out of his face and his overly-wide mouth is rarely given to any emotion beyond scorn or smirk.

Syrie

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rejam rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 am
10. Normalcy

The most elusive prize. The thing he'd wanted most and been most unable to capture.

In the gathering dark of his new room he lay on the floor because the bed felt too strange to support sleep, and he tuned himself in to the presence in his head like casting about through the static on a radio dial. She was there. She reacted, not with words but with a sort of impulse of acknowledgement.

He was a superhero now, or so they told him: half-human, half-more. He could save the ******** world, if he wanted. They'd reassured him again and again, dangling the promise like a lure. Heroism.

He thought about coming home at seven PM, exhausted, and eating leftover Chinese and giving Tuesday a bath while April painted her toenails, her slender tanned foot propped up on the edge of the vanity. Pay stubs and the unsettling smell of a brand-new house that no one had yet lived in, anonymous and carpeted in some drab suburb, utterly boring, utterly mundane. A dead-end life of only small pleasures, of a measured sort of grey contentment, traded for flashy promises of importance and grandeur and more.

It had been his sacrifice. It had been the hardest one he'd ever had to make, the largest, the most heart-wrenching, and he'd made it for her.

He lay in his room, in the shields, on the Island, combing through the thoughts that would never again be solely his.

MY STATS

My character's username: The Waxwing Slain
My character's level: 3
Character's Job Class: Caterpillar
Current party:
Current Guild:
Small IC description of character: Waxwing fits neatly into the "attractively weatherbeaten highwayman" archetype: rough brown hair falling a bit longer than his coarsely-stubbled jaw, a rakish scar across one brow, a lean and wiry build,and a general bearing of ne'er-do-well garnished with an unimpressed, "been there, done that" stare from dark, deep-set eyes. A pair of dark stag's antlers finish the carefully-constructed suggestion of a barely-tamed animal.

Whose face was very like a crow,
With eyes, like cinders, all aglow,
Who seemed distracted with his woe--

Character journal: XXX

ANY PERSON I AM RPING WITH I WILL QUOTE LIKE THIS

{ ARCHIVED } ----------------- Looking Glass, March 2014

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games