Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:34 pm
Sirea Angelie
The thought of chocobos attacking is just hilarious. xd

There's your Aftershocks random encounter, Sirea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:41 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

Only thing is that Aftershocks isn't a multiverse rp. xd Perhaps maybe a cockatrice encounter for Team Travelocity in Aftershocks?

Zeal, on the other hand, we could work something out for chocobos. xd Funny that the name of the world in FF7 is Gaia. xd  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Evilweirdo 0
Sirea Angelie

Only thing is that Aftershocks isn't a multiverse rp. xd Perhaps maybe a cockatrice encounter for Team Travelocity in Aftershocks?

Zeal, on the other hand, we could work something out for chocobos. xd Funny that the name of the world in FF7 is Gaia. xd

That's true. However, fortunately, I was joking. Cockatrices could work if we need an encounter. What do the other team members think of this?

Indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 pm
Zeal already has the Bleach influence working its way in.

If Hollows are already roaming the land, I don't see a problem with Chocobo's.

OA O;  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:51 am
Chocobo's what?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 am
Yeah, I would allow minor baddies and creatures to appear. Like common monsters and stuff. I plan to make some Animated appear. surprised

I also noticed Yuu had Genis imply that the rest of the main cast (minus Kratos) already have knowledge of all these people from other worlds appearing. That...wasn't what I intended but I guess it's my fault for forgetting to state that before. So....what's been done has been done and we'll just run with it. User Image

How do you guys think they found out, though...?

By the way, I did update the Story to reflect the limiter concept.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Fallen Prince of LaRin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:16 am
Well, I just figured the Tales of Symphonia canons would have figured out that otherworldly people were popping up all over the place without any trouble. Especially Raine, considering she's Raine.

But, I didn't imply that. I said Regal was in Altamira running the Lezarano Company. Presea was up to something, which implies she could be doing anything ranging from sitting at home to running wild in the Gaorrachia Forest. XD As for Lloyd....We all know Lloyd is going to be on this in an instant, so there's no surprise about that....lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 pm
The limiter thing is a good idea. That's why Ashton is sleeping- He's adjusting to the whole mana thing. >Not to mention the whole physical body thing- He didn't come out of the Eternal Sphere through a special port or anything, after all. He was just randomly tossed out.<  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 am
Sirea Angelie

I noticed in Krystal's post that you had her recgonize Jordan as a girl. I just wanted you to know that it kind of destroys the whole "she's a he/he's a she" charade if someone recgonizes her as a girl immediately.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:09 am
YvonneEstheimPristiSofia
Sirea Angelie

I noticed in Krystal's post that you had her recgonize Jordan as a girl. I just wanted you to know that it kind of destroys the whole "she's a he/he's a she" charade if someone recgonizes her as a girl immediately.
I'll go ahead and edit the post then. Just a head's up, Krystal's a telepath.  

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 am
Sirea Angelie

That's fine. Jordan is always thinking things that are way too boyish to tell anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:18 pm
Yuu Takahashi of LaRin
Well, I just figured the Tales of Symphonia canons would have figured out that otherworldly people were popping up all over the place without any trouble. Especially Raine, considering she's Raine.

But, I didn't imply that. I said Regal was in Altamira running the Lezarano Company. Presea was up to something, which implies she could be doing anything ranging from sitting at home to running wild in the Gaorrachia Forest. XD As for Lloyd....We all know Lloyd is going to be on this in an instant, so there's no surprise about that....lol

*re-reads* Ahh, okay. Genis also did say that Zelos is "probably trying to hit on every foreign girl he can find". xd

What I forgot to say was that this was also implying that there are a bunch of other otherworld people who showed up before our characters did, in order for some of the mains to already know that they're popping up. I didn't really mean for it to go that way, but it just did, so we'll run with it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And to back it up, I'll allow you guys to come up with cameos---more characters from other fandoms that will show up, but with the premise that they're absolutely not going to participate in the main plot and engage in any battles. It's a "just for fun" thing. surprised On the upside, since they're not allowed to do much, you wouldn't need to make profiles for them. :3

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:04 pm
Ooh~ That works well with an idea I had... kind of... maybe... I think... perhaps...

I am way too tired to be deciding anything right now; it's a quarter to one in the morning where I am. But re-reading what you just posted, Azura, makes me think that it will work wonderfully... for lack of a better word...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 am
Thanks. smile I'd like to hear what you've got when you're up to it.

Sirea Angelie

...Is there anywhere particular you want Jade and Blaze to end up? I...am kinda blank on what we're gonna do next. User Image

Jesus Christ, I hope to have Kratos and Azura out and running into people in a couple of posts. I am just too much of a stickler for a proper flow. User Image Also, I am going to NPC Yuan just for this conversation, in case anyone else had plans for him...after I'm done with him, you're free to invent a reason why he'd leave the Tree for a bit when you need him. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:41 am
Azura Cantarella
Thanks. smile I'd like to hear what you've got when you're up to it.

Sirea Angelie

...Is there anywhere particular you want Jade and Blaze to end up? I...am kinda blank on what we're gonna do next. User Image

Jesus Christ, I hope to have Kratos and Azura out and running into people in a couple of posts. I am just too much of a stickler for a proper flow. User Image Also, I am going to NPC Yuan just for this conversation, in case anyone else had plans for him...after I'm done with him, you're free to invent a reason why he'd leave the Tree for a bit when you need him. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was thinking on perhaps Blaze and Jade would end up in Meltokio first. :3  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games