Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:10 pm
[.:. Alliyah.:.Land of Departure.:.Hallway.:.]

Alliyah giggled. "Yeah definitely, but oh well. Getting lost is one way to explore."
Alliyah watched as the small girl walked past them down the hallway along the walls. She had seen some odd things but this is definitely at the top of the list. The small meowing continues as the little girl calls to it.
"Um...hello there. If i may ask...how in the world are you doing that? Are you using a gravity spell? Also, you wouldn't happen to know how to get to the dining hall from here?" Her stomach growled and echoed through the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:41 pm
[ Dylan & Alan : Land of Departure : Dining Hall ]

After gulping down his cinnamon roll with a startled "Mmph!", which would have been an "Oh!" if his mouth hadn't been full, Dylan cleared his throat and rose to his feet once again, his mentor/Galiant mimicking this action immediately after. Taking his bandanna off and doing the whole hand-to-the-heart gig once again, he gave the young lady another apologetic bow.

"Begging your pardon, miss Alice. Very rude of us to not even introduce ourselves. We'll have to fix that immediately. Dylan M. Harper..."

"...and Alan A. Dale," the large rooster chimed in as usual.

"...The minstrels," the two finished together.

"At your humble service."  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:53 pm
[ Land of Departure : Dining Hall ]
PoH

Lucius ❥ ᴘʀιɴᴄᴇ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Student♡♡Second Year
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡of eart ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʟιᴀɴᴛ, Alice of Wonderland
Leora❥ ᴘʀιɴᴄᴇss ♛ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Student♡♡Second Year

The twins clapped at the introduction, delighted to see someone speak the way they did. Alice, not wanting to be rude, also clapped along with the twins once they started.
"Well, meeting you has been quite a delight. Maybe we could talk some more after we've both eaten our breakfast," Alice finished like any well-taught young lady would before beginning her meal with all of the right manners, or at least the manners that she thought were right. It had been so long since she had left her home, her home before Wonderland that is, that she couldn't be blamed if she forgot some of the littler things.

Leaving Alice to eat in peace, the twins finished scarfing their food down, if they had any left, before eagerly watching Alan, Dylan, and Alice to finish their meals. Whoever was first. They didn't care much. There was so much to do today, and their excitement could still be seen going full-throttle behind their eyes, even though the presence of Alice appeared to have tamed them a little.

❝ W̼̳͉͎̱ͅẹ ̙͇d̦̱̩̖̫̫̻o̪̗͇̻n͉'̣̞̭͎t͎̫̯͓͚ ̼̼͙̬̙͖w̥̜a̫̲̥n̯͉t̗̗̬͕ ̰̘͎͙̼̦̜t̩o b̺̲̗͕e̮̙̘͕̼͖ ̮͔u̟̩̙͖ͅs̤̖̱̪̜̫ef̰̠̻͉̠̲̹u̹̪̰l̝̹̗͍̙ ̱̭on̪̼͇̖͚̙̜l̖̺̘̦͉̼͎y͍̪ ̩̰̦̻w̠̼͓ẖe̦͇̰͖̣ͅn̪̞̱͎͇̺̞ ͖s͎̮̲o̘͚̰m̹̩͓̝̘̮̞e̞͖̻̫͕̜̼on̙̲̮͇̰e͖̜̺̜̪͖̖ ̠̜̟̱i̞̩̗͎̹̟̬s̹̮͖̣͚̯ ̫̱͕͚̳h͓͇̞u͙͓r̭̟̫͙̼̦ț̠̟̞.͈͎̭̱͙ ̯̳̼͕͔̘ ̺̰̥W̼̖̱̦ẹ̗̖̼̰ ͚͖͙̳wa̟͖̟̺̥͈̝n̯̠̦̤t ͈̜n̥̥̲̫o̭͉̗̺ ̮̹͈o̞̹̯̮̬n̰͓̣̯̼̝̻e hu͚̘̟̥̪r͈̠͎͙̻̫t͎̟͔ ̙̰͎̱͇̟̫t̘̜̫͙̹͕̥o̳͓̣̖̣ ͕̼̪̯̭̞be͓͉̳g͙̦̙̱̤̰̥i̦̮̠n͙̳ͅ ͉͚̙͕̙̱̝w̥̠̜͔i̼̲th̬̩̫̫̞.̥͎ ❞

A̎҉bͧͨ͆̽ͫ̇ǐ̵l̎î͗t̓͆̐͋ͥ͋͢i̵ĕ̐͐̐̎ͬs̴͛͂͐͋

S̀͏pͫͩ͊̉ĕͥ̈́̔͒ͮl̐l͋͒͗̈́ͨs̍̑́̅̀ͬ͊͡

M̶ͥ͛ͮi̚s̛c̉̎̾͌̈́̈́̀͞e͊ͪ̔͛ͣ̌͏lͨ̌lͮͤ͜aͥ͗ͥ͒̚n̈͒̉ͭe̽̔̔ö͌̀u̓͜s̢͂̋ͫ͗̀

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 1:41 pm
[ Ginny : Land of Departure : Dining Hall ]

There was a clatter as someone else sat their food down a table or two away. It was easy to see how she was missed...height. The girl, clad in browns and reds, was barely the size of a six or seven year old child. Still, she lifted herself up and sat on the chair.

Then reached into her bag and allowed what appeared to me a mouse climb up her arm and hop onto the table. The mouse, it seemed, wore clothes and stood on hind legs, and he helped himself to a biscuit as the girl took a roll.

And then, without a word, she turned in her chair to face the others. The mouse sat on the edge of the table facing them as well. Both started to eat as they looked at the group. Apparently, they considered these people entertainment of some sort and were keen on watching the show. At least the girl had the decency to give a little wave as a greeting.  

fall-to-wonderworld

Heart Cardholder

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:31 pm
[ Eraqus ; Yen Sid ; Professors : Academy : Third Floor ~ Conference Room ]

At Ventus' question, Eraqus gave pause, though his expression seemed to darken at the thought.

"No," he finally said, shaking his head with it. "No, I will not clear students for this war unless they are sufficiently and thoroughly prepared, and rushing breeds error. I will not have more lives lost because of impatience."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:37 am

Taking Alice's suggestion as a hint to go back to his own food, Dylan did just that, finishing his breakfast up as fast as he could without forgetting his table manners. Alan, who had eaten hours before, simply carried on his playing, performing many light and easy songs that he felt fit the rainy morning well. Once the younger of the two minstrels cleared away his oatmeal, the last of his breakfast items, he pushed the bowl away from himself with a heavy, content sigh that lilted through the air. He then turned around to sit facing away from the table, though he turned his head slightly to the right when speaking to the twins and their friend.

"So, what do y'all want to do now? You've already made a harmonica and figured out how it works, and it's not even noon yet. I don't guess our room would be big enough for everyone to hang out in..."

"Definitely not!" Alan hastily said, bordering on a panicked crow. "It's a might too small, kiddo. Maybe you should take'em outside and think of somethin' there."

"Oh, that'd be much better!" Dylan chuckled, his eyes smiling as he turned back around to grin at his friend and mentor. When he returned to his previous seating position, he noticed a small, red-haired girl waving at him and the rest of their curiously mismatched group. In answer to this, he rose to his feet, swept off his bandanna (AGAIN!) and gave the stranger a low bow before plopping back down into his seat, straightening out his headgear for the umpteenth time today.  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

fall-to-wonderworld

Heart Cardholder

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:43 pm

The girl grinned at the showboating, and reciprocated. She hopped off her chair and curtsied as deeply she could on stocky little legs with a plain dress. The mouse seemed less amused...it was hard to see because he was tiny, but he seemed to roll his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:02 am
PoH

Following the rules of polite conversation, the twins had been waiting for Dylan to turn back around to them before responding. However, they were given no such chance because as soon as he was in position, he stood up again to greet a small, child-like lady.

At once and as one, Lucius and Leora swiveled in their seats to see who this person Dylan was greeting could be. Three pairs of eyes, for even Alice was interested now, watched the stocky girl hop off her seat and curtsy. For a moment, there was a blank expression on the twins' faces as they processed this newcomer before they leaped, as always, into the thick of things.

Leora literally leaped forwards, off of her bench and right in front of the shorter girl, in her excitement to meet and greet. "Hello!" she almost shouted but not so loudly that Alice would immediately have something to complain about, "What are your names? Please tell us so we have something to identify you with." Her greeting was sudden, but that was okay. She just wanted to show how happy she and Lucius were to meet two new people.
Lucius slid off his seat and approached after Leora, locking his arms into hers when he was in reach. The same excitement Leora exuded with her entire body was also seen in his eyes, but he acted gently for both himself and Leora in case the stranger might have been thrown back by Leora's greeting. Sweetly and politely, he spoke the follow-up to Leora's greeting, "We're Leora and Lucius. It's a pleasure to meet you." He returned her curtsy with his own, mimicking her because that was the general rule to being polite.

Alice rolled her eyes as she thought, She had watched from her seat, finishing the last bit of food. As the last to start of the original group, it was no surprise that she was the last to finish. However, she didn't use breakfast as an excuse for no manners. After the twins had finished their greeting, Alice also hopped off her seat. Rather than running to the dwarf like the other two, she curtsied her greeting in front of her seat and primly introduced herself, "Like Lucius and Leora have said, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Alice. Please excuse my rudeness, but I'll be returning to my breakfast now." With her part said, she turned back to her meal and continued to finish it at her own pace.

❝ W̼̳͉͎̱ͅẹ ̙͇d̦̱̩̖̫̫̻o̪̗͇̻n͉'̣̞̭͎t͎̫̯͓͚ ̼̼͙̬̙͖w̥̜a̫̲̥n̯͉t̗̗̬͕ ̰̘͎͙̼̦̜t̩o b̺̲̗͕e̮̙̘͕̼͖ ̮͔u̟̩̙͖ͅs̤̖̱̪̜̫ef̰̠̻͉̠̲̹u̹̪̰l̝̹̗͍̙ ̱̭on̪̼͇̖͚̙̜l̖̺̘̦͉̼͎y͍̪ ̩̰̦̻w̠̼͓ẖe̦͇̰͖̣ͅn̪̞̱͎͇̺̞ ͖s͎̮̲o̘͚̰m̹̩͓̝̘̮̞e̞͖̻̫͕̜̼on̙̲̮͇̰e͖̜̺̜̪͖̖ ̠̜̟̱i̞̩̗͎̹̟̬s̹̮͖̣͚̯ ̫̱͕͚̳h͓͇̞u͙͓r̭̟̫͙̼̦ț̠̟̞.͈͎̭̱͙ ̯̳̼͕͔̘ ̺̰̥W̼̖̱̦ẹ̗̖̼̰ ͚͖͙̳wa̟͖̟̺̥͈̝n̯̠̦̤t ͈̜n̥̥̲̫o̭͉̗̺ ̮̹͈o̞̹̯̮̬n̰͓̣̯̼̝̻e hu͚̘̟̥̪r͈̠͎͙̻̫t͎̟͔ ̙̰͎̱͇̟̫t̘̜̫͙̹͕̥o̳͓̣̖̣ ͕̼̪̯̭̞be͓͉̳g͙̦̙̱̤̰̥i̦̮̠n͙̳ͅ ͉͚̙͕̙̱̝w̥̠̜͔i̼̲th̬̩̫̫̞.̥͎ ❞

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

fall-to-wonderworld

Heart Cardholder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 pm

The girl seemed rather startled by how enthusiastic these greetings were, but she smiled none the less. When she spoke, her voice was that of a teenager, despite having the height of a child. "It's nice to meet you as well!" she chirped, sounding like she found this whole thing fairly amusing.

"I'm Ginny, of the dwarves. The mouse is Basil of Baker Street, but don't mind him, anything other than a jewelry theft or a murder case or something has him bored witless." Basil rolled his eyes but couldn't object to the statement.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:29 pm

Instead of burying his face in his fifth glass of juice of the day, Dylan supposed the most polite thing to do would be to introduce himself as well. After a moment of debating this with himself, he fought his unexplained sudden bout of laziness and rose to his feet once again, Crossing the distance between the tables quickly enough, he gave a small wave to Leora and Lucius as he came to stand by their side. His rooster companion, as Dylan had expected, remained seated at the table, plucking away at his lute.

"Dylan M. Harper, at your service," the green-haired teen said with a smile, resisting the urge to take off his bandanna and bow, since he'd just done that from their table. Instead, he took a sip from his ornately decorated glass before speaking up once more. "Miss Ginny, is it? It's an honor and a pleasure. How long have you been at the school?"  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 2:28 am
PoH

Together, as always, the twins expressed emotions true to both of them. In this case, excitement at the meeting and curiosity at the novelty.
"Ginny?" Lucius considered carefully.
"and Basil!" Leora enthusiastically expressed excitement.
The twins weren't yet done with the recap, either.
In a bit of a confusing move, Leora started the second part, "Of the Dwarves!" that described Ginny.
It was now Lucius's turn, "And of Baker street?" to describe Basil.
If it had been one person saying everything, which is how it felt to the twins even though both of them alternated their words, then it probably would have made more sense.

The two didn't even need any sort of signal to know what each would do next.
Lucius politely and quietly listened to Dylan and Ginny as he and Leora were also curious about how long Ginny had been at school.
Leora followed her and Lucius's interest in Basil's rather curious interests. Because, well, among other things, it seemed exciting. Crouching so that she was eye level with the mouse on the table, Leora questioned, "Hey! Hey! Basil! So has there been anything interesting lately?". There would be no doubt that Alice would automatically disapprove of the twins asking about criminal activity. However, Leora wasn't technically asking about crimes with the way she phrased her question, even if that pretty obviously was what she wanted to know about considering she was asking the person she had just been told was only interested in thefts and murders. Anyways, Leora felt immensely proud of herself right at that moment for finding a loophole.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:33 am

Ginny was rather pleased with the attention she was receiving from these people. "I'm a second year," she answered Dylan, and unlike him she had no problem repeating her curtsy. It wasnt a very delicate curtsy, as she wasnt a delicate person, but it was a nice enough gesture. "Can I ask what year you are all in?"

Basil sighed in response to the query he was given. "No, there hasn't been really. I suppose it's better that no one is in danger." He sounded a bit like he still wished there WAS some danger, if only to strut his stuff. His accent was noticeably similar to Alice's.  

fall-to-wonderworld

Heart Cardholder

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:59 pm

"I'm a first-year myself," Dylan proclaimed, pointing a thumb to his chest. It was at this point that he finally started to notice Ginny's tiny mouse friend, and listened in on his conversation with Leora. From what the young minstrel could gather, Basil was the type who couldn't sit still with no adventures to be had.

Hey, maybe he's a bonafide hero, like Robin Hood! he thought to himself. They both might be. That would be something! Of course, thoughts of his hometown hero immediately ushered in thoughts of his hometown, and his smooth grin faltered for just a few seconds before reappearing just as quickly.

"Oh! I'm pleased and honored to make your acquaintance, too, sir," he said to the detective mouse with an apologetic bow. "My galiant is Alan A. Dale, the musical guy over there," he added, pointing back to his green rooster friend, who, not noticing that he was being talked about, continued on playing his soft, cheery songs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:27 pm
PoH

Lucius answered Ginny, "Second year, but we've only been here for a year and a half, really. Alice is the same as us."

As Dylan proceeded to incorporate Basil and Leora into his conversation with Ginny and Lucius, thus bringing the entire group save for Alan and Alice together, Lucius and Leora took the chance to return to their strange way of communicating with others.

Instead of Leora, Lucius was the first to respond to Basil's disappointment. The blonde boy agreed wholeheartedly, "It really is good that no one is getting hurt. That is for the best." His hand was over his heart, a gesture he had learned was a cue that he really meant something. It could also be used as a cue for shock, but that wasn't the case right now. What he had just said was what the twins felt most strongly about.
"But! If something was happening, we'd like to know, so please ask us for help if you find anything interesting!" Leora added the other side of the twin's feelings in her usual forceful way.
"Although," Lucius quietly added a disclaimer, "we don't want to hurt anyone so we're not sure how much help we'll be…"
Leora slammed her hands on the table as she straightened up and argued with the statement Lucius had just made, all but shouting, "Where there's a will there's a way! We won't know if we don't try." Even her side of their personality, though, could not fully condone violence as she added, in a quieter but still stubborn voice, "After all, who knows? Maybe the culprits can be convinced to stop? It's not like they're bugs or anything…"

"Hem hem," Alice faked a cough, causing the twins to turn to her and then fall silent in understanding. Between the three of them, it was a signal for the twins to reassess their situation and actions. In this case, they were brought to realize that they were starting to talk too much between themselves.

Having finished her breakfast, Alice joined the group. "O mouse," she tried to get Basil's attention, hoping that this was the correct way to address a mouse. She had only ever done it once before, and it had worked that time. Being very careful to not make any mention of cats or dogs, as she had made the mistake of doing so the first time she had met a mouse, Alice inquired, "Your accent is so very much like mine. Do you perhaps come from England? Maybe even somewhere around London?". Alice didn't really know what or where "Baker Street" was. As a of Wonderlander, her first assumption was that it was a street that baked, and so was paved with the bread made by the street. However, if Baker Street was really a sensible street in sensible England, then, well, she would have finally met someone else that hailed from England. It would be most exciting to reunite with someone from home or like home.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

fall-to-wonderworld

Heart Cardholder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:08 am
((I'm so sorry for lack of reply! My family went on vacation to Ireland and I forgot to post a warning!))

Ginny turned her head from twin to twin as they spoke, as though watching a tennis match.If their conduct was rude, Ginny as not insulted. Far from it, she seemed to be fairly amused by this. She ate as she watched them.

Basil turned to Alice when she spoke to him. "Why yes, I am from London. You seem to be from the country as well, although I'll admit your companions seem...foreign." He glanced at the twins to make sure it was understood who he met. "Although London as seen by a mouse is different from London seen by a human, so I don't know how much of what I know is familiar to you."

Ginny seemed to pout a moment at the realization that Basil had met someone from a shared world. It faded quickly, not unlike the expression Dylan had had. Of course, it was unlikely she had met someone from her world...there weren't many dwarves around, at least.  
KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff