Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Myrsky Syntynyt - We're official! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:40 am
Eep! No need to rush. It's not like it's pressing and urgent. If anything, it could probably wait until Aesir's at least left on his viking so that I can mess with Time Itself and say that was when he met Foxy Lady.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:45 am
Okay! I think me n pinch are going to mess with Time Itself and put Taraxa's capturing of his thrall when they're returning from the viking.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 am
That's fine by me. I've never really had a problem just doing RPs and then fitting them into my pet's chronology where I need it to go. But, yeah. More time all around this way.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:01 am
*drops off Stormborn tags for Yu and Zsaria* XD Sorry it took me so long, guys.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:11 pm
Anyone have a darker tempered lion who would like to teach Lucivar a few manners/generally point out his youth and weakness?

-hopes to poke CJ for sibling/dad rps-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:58 pm
Myrsky Syntynyt
There should be time for us to get RP in with Kondo if you like. Zilly's definitely going though, right?

Yes. surprised

Now that I'm thinking of it, I'd actually like them to find Kondo on his way back, so he can kick some a** with Taraxa and Gunnar before he finds out what a deep, deep shame their spoiled children and sissy boy band thralls bring upon his dear heart. ]:

MoonRazor
Fera: gonk gonk Zilly dun leave me ;-;

Zilly: I'll be back! ^o^  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 am
Kaisanti
Anyone have a darker tempered lion who would like to teach Lucivar a few manners/generally point out his youth and weakness?

-hopes to poke CJ for sibling/dad rps-

Ra'stryke is always willing to provide tutoring lessons. >D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:33 am
XD Thats perfect!! -grins- I'll start something up soon as possible. heart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: tuesdayscat
SoA's Name: Dóttir'styrk
Original Member? Yes, she was born into the pride.
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Though she tries to be as quiet and silently intimidating as her father, Dóttir does tend to talk. She likes to pal around with the other Reavers, having inherited a more social nature from her mother. She still seeks her father's approval, however, and vikings with the best of them. She'll consider her new Warlord to be cunning enough to keep an eye on, but she won't grudge his rise to power - she'll respect it. She does enjoy cubs and may, at times, toy with the idea of passing off the Reaver title to stay among the Freeborn, but the bloodlust is too strong and she can't bear even imagining the fun the other viking parties are having while her's is either home or out and about, so the thought never lasts long enough to become more than a breath of an idea.
Brief History: Dóttir'styrk was born from her father, Rå'styrke, and a Reaver who passed away when Dóttir was still a cub. Her mother died while viking, and as such is an end that Dóttir aspires to. As for the survival of her siblings, Dóttir doesn't concern herself with them (leaving that an open arena, really).

Yaaaay Caj is awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 am
tuesdayscat
I have iron in my blood!
Username: tuesdayscat
SoA's Name: Dóttir'styrk
Original Member? Yes, she was born into the pride.
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Though she tries to be as quiet and silently intimidating as her father, Dóttir does tend to talk. She likes to pal around with the other Reavers, having inherited a more social nature from her mother. She still seeks her father's approval, however, and vikings with the best of them. She'll consider her new Warlord to be cunning enough to keep an eye on, but she won't grudge his rise to power - she'll respect it. She does enjoy cubs and may, at times, toy with the idea of passing off the Reaver title to stay among the Freeborn, but the bloodlust is too strong and she can't bear even imagining the fun the other viking parties are having while her's is either home or out and about, so the thought never lasts long enough to become more than a breath of an idea.
Brief History: Dóttir'styrk was born from her father, Rå'styrke, and a Reaver who passed away when Dóttir was still a cub. Her mother died while viking, and as such is an end that Dóttir aspires to. As for the survival of her siblings, Dóttir doesn't concern herself with them (leaving that an open arena, really).

Yaaaay Caj is awesome. 3nodding
What a lovely lady Reaver. And such impressive lineage. We're happy to have her.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:42 pm
-surveys Stormborn proudly-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:45 am
Sign-ups for Aesir's viking will be considered closed at 1 am EST on Saturday, December 4th, even if I'm not awake to make that post.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:33 pm
-stalks thread and absently wishes growth potions existed in soa- XD God Im so impatient. -stares at Luciver-

Luciver: -Stares back, really not pleased.-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:05 am
Okay, so the sign-ups for Aesir's viking are officially closed, and here is the list of people who will be in his party:

Gunnar
Taraxa
Nymphaea
Zsaria
Uss D'mzil

If anyone wants an RP with Aesir where he invites them to be a part of his viking, let me know and I'll try to set it up (or you could be really nice and set it up for me). I have heaps of work to get done between now and Wednesday, so I'll set up a pride-wide ORP for the send-off and leave you all to it.

Sending-Off!

Stay tuned for further updates.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:22 am
yay <33

I'm gunna be busy until tuesday but I can rp after that cause it's WINTER BREAK TIME for syr hehe <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games