Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The New Black Company Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2603 2604 2605 2606

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight Justice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:12 pm
"Oh come on, D, you know me, you know what I've got to pass on to the next generation." His pose not changing in the slightest, Axl began to think about the 'curriculum' D had mentioned...... not the content of the curriculum, the word 'curriculum.' Sounded Russian.

"He lives in the mansion, right? Learning how to fall down stairs without hurting himself would be perfect! I also have practical knowledge...... like the sinister purpose behind putting fluoride in water bottles.....the nutritious value of mangos.... why you never wear shoes with shoelaces..... how to milk a cow.... how to combust incombustables.... Hey I got that word right! You know, survival skills, D." Grinning like he was worth a million bucks and as many ice cream cones as that was worth, he seemed proud of everything he had to offer. He was technically the first of the BC's kids, even though he was born before Twilight ever came. It was his job to look after all the other kids like they were his own siblings.

Incombustable isn't a word, either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:04 pm
Draeken laughed a bit at Elergy's response. "There's no need for calling me sir. Just Draeken or D will do fine." This person wasn't half bad. Bit skittish it seemed, but they should fit in just fine around the place if it ever gained a margin of the former activity it once had. Turning to Axl again, however, his smile faded and he shook his head. "None of that sounds exactly like grade A learning material. Unless you have things to teach other than falling down stairs and cow milking to offer." He had to admit, though to himself, that nutritional knowledge was always good, but he wouldn't put it past Devon to have already read up on that as well.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Elergy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:14 pm
" . . . "

For now Elergy would try to focus on D, Axl was a.... 'special' case to say the least. In any account, aside from the two women outside, the rest seemed rather likable and non-hostile. Elergy would note and acknowledge Devon, the current focus. He was a smart boy, but did he have experience? Axl seemed to want to teach the boy, give him just that but- It wasn't Elergy's place to butt in. He'd take a step back so the two could continue talking, they seemed well aquainted.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Turning his head quickly, a dark look coming over his face, Draeken sighed. "Looks like fun things are starting not too far from here. I promised my aid to those involved." Looking then to Axl then Elergy then back to Axl he sighed even more heavily. "The choices I'm left with...I'm going to leave Devon in the care of both of you. I swear that if any harm comes to my son...Well...I'll let you imagine the rest. Axl, I'm sure your overactive imagination can come up with some rather...pleasant ideas."

Setting his son down then and putting his hand on his head Draeken smiled warmly. "Gotta go for the time being, but I'll be back. Promised to help some other friends nearby. Be good for these two and try not to blow up Axl's brain. He's not...Just behave yourself." And with that he winked to his son then stood up straight, turned, and was gone from the room.  

Draeken Aakarshan

Lady Phia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:18 am
"Bye bye Papa..." Devon said with a bit of forlorn, he pouted, his lip quivering a bit but that was all he did to display his emotion. The small boy waived at his father before he simply vanished.

Aria had finished yelling at Aethi before she took a breath and looked back into the BC, her father was gone, somewhere. She glanced back to Aethi as if she had more to say but shook her head and walked back in, scooping up Devon.

"What's up little man? Where'd Da go?"

"He said he had to help friends..." The Small boy responded.

"I see...Say I wanna run something by ya, How would you feel about visiting Momma and Xol?" The little boy turned and beamed.

"When?!?"

"Soon."
"Yay!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:20 pm
" Ah, wait you're just- leaving him here? "

Draeken didn't even know Elergy, but he was leaving his kid with him and.... that other guy? Talk about having responsibilty suddenly thrust onto you. Then the boy's father was gone.... just like that. Elergy's eye would twitch lightly before looking down to the small child infront of him. Staring at him for a moment, then gazing over to Axl, there was only one inevitable question left to ask.

" S-so, now what? "

About then, the boy's elder sister started talking to him, she had just come back in from outside and told him he would be seeing his mother soon. Did that mean she was going to look after him now? That would let Elergy and Axl off the hook, but that would also make the Dojo very quiet once again.

" A-are you taking him then? "  

Elergy

Aethi-Naeh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 pm
Aethi blinked in surprise at the sudden end to her being scolded and watched Ari walk back inside. It seemed Draeken had left, where was anyones guess. She turned to trudge back inside herself but stopped short upon sensing something in the distance. She was sure it was Draeken, but she could swear that she sensed traces of Truinthil as well, but it felt wrong. Different somehow. Looking in the direction the strange sensation was coming from she narrowed her eyes. It had to be Draeken, but what had he done to himself that he emitted a glimmer of what felt like Truinthil's power. Shaking her head and ignoring it for the moment she went inside as well. She had more important things to worry about right here than that curious feeling she was sensing in the distance. She had a feeling Aria wasn't going to be calming down and warming back up to her any time soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:24 pm
Having been left alone to his own devices and with ample supply of food thanks to the beings Krono and Truinthil, Elergy had steadily been bulking up again. Every time he ate, it was an epic mealtime in and of itself. Granted eating nothing but deer every day was kind of boring, so he had to shake it up a bit. At least when ever he could, he would. Still, bulking up was good for him. Elergy was at about his optimum weight now, and was feeling fit and healthy.

The man usually stayed up on the second level, in one of the rooms. He'd kind of made it his own since the Dojo was usually pretty quiet with the exception of a passer-by ever so often. Unless what ever group was fairly roudy, he'd probably just stick to his room, never letting anyone know he was there. It was easier that way, and less life threatening. On a random side note, Elergy could probably do with a good bath. Along with his regular routine, he had been trainning lightly in the Dojo gym one building over in the complex.

" 297... 298... 299... "  

Elergy

Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2603 2604 2605 2606

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas