4th Age RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:30 am
Turning back with a grim look, Kareswen remarked quietly, "Individual strength is wasted in this sort of situation. Slaughtering orcs, and thus vengeance, can't be achieved like this. You may not value your life, but to squander it when survivors need all the help they can get? We will all inevitably die, and probably soon, but this is wasteful. Come with us."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:25 pm
Ranu's eyes flared in annoyance as he was denied his chance to rejoin his beloved. "Fine." He spat, tugging his cloak on tighter and following the group.  

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Bimithor looked at the party , at the orc , then back at them. Finally he ran deep into the forest without saying a word  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:01 am
Kareswen was startled by the bitterness in his voice, but then chided herself for it. What was I expecting? She reflected ruefully. At least he had agreed to stay for now. The small group would probably need him before long.  

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

VixSol201

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm
"So.... Where to? " the ranger trudged on; with the extra weight on his back he moved less swiftly." Wherever we are going.. letd make haste.Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:29 pm
Who told you to die? Keep fighting!

"Our best bet," Ranu said softly, eyes still openly flashing anger, "is to head back to the ruins of the city and pray they're not headed there themselves, not that I can imagine a reason why. They have very little need for the place."

— Commissar Otto Xavier

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:45 pm
Bimithor popped out of the trees foiliage

"I highly reconmend we dont go to the city ruins! The orcs set camp there not to long ago their bound to be making that their main camp!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:36 am
Kareswen frowned at Bimithor's words, but took no part in their discussion. She wondered if the man had another agenda as she hadn't noticed any signs of camping when she had been there a short while ago, and the orcs were not the sort to hide their passing.  

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

VixSol201

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:30 am
" Ruins sound good to me! The extra cover will give us an advantage..." The ranger shifted his body toward the ruins hoping the others followed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:14 pm
"Listen to me please! This stranger came from the ruins. Where else could he come from?"  

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:45 pm
Kareswen halted, waiting for the men to make a decision before committing herself to either direction. This group lacked any form of organisation or leadership and it appeared to be costing them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:07 pm
Quickbeam started to wake up slowly.
"Need brooks no delay . . . .
Yet late is better then never . . . ."  

Gawky_Hades

VixSol201

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:01 am
"Brooks?" the ranger looked at the others in confusion..." What is this man talking about?And Bimithor holds a good point... But where do you suppose we go?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:24 am
"Let's head south then if we're against going to the ruins." Kareswen spoke finally. "It offers the best cover and the sun will be in their eyes, which they won't much like."  

afterdark_angel
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:37 pm
"The ruins are unsafe? I was there not a day ago and there was not a single orc. To have go there in time to set up camp, they would need to be terribly fast, and invisible." He stepped closer to the ranger, his blood still screaming for battle. "What are you hiding?"  
Lord of the Rings: War of the Rings/The Rise of Sauron

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff