Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:58 pm
wait can't an ISD pick up and follow you into hyper space?
I think we could do it, or at least give some TIE's a hyper drive and follow him to their base.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:14 pm
Too dangerous.
They'll find it when they want it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Seriph von Destris

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:25 am
sounds like a plan, so for now we have to defened our fleet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:38 am
ENS. Edson
I think we could do it, or at least give some TIE's a hyper drive and follow him to their base.
Everyone and their grnadmother knows my fleet came from Mandalore and Dathomir, and they also know I've still got enough ships to take on more than a Sector Fleet. I may still be weak compared to the Empire as a whole, but on the lines of Borril and the local fleets, I'm fairly threatening.

Sending some TIES and an ISD is suicide. Leave I at that  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:10 am
Enough ships to take on a sector fleet? What!?

A sector fleet could waltz into any one of your planets and rip it from your grasp, the only reason one hasn't is because their ships are spread out trying to contain your empire.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:17 am
stellarmagic
Enough ships to take on a sector fleet? What!?

A sector fleet could waltz into any one of your planets and rip it from your grasp, the only reason one hasn't is because their ships are spread out trying to contain your empire.
My forces are equally spread, but I have at least forty Canderouses, ten Acclamantors, some unique ships, and hundreds of pirated ships, and probably thousands of fighters. It's not exactly a Sector fleet, but it's enough to pose a threat...  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:07 am
ElladanKenet
ENS. Edson
Everyone and their grnadmother knows my fleet came from Mandalore and Dathomir, and they also know I've still got enough ships to take on more than a Sector Fleet. I may still be weak compared to the Empire as a whole, but on the lines of Borril and the local fleets, I'm fairly threatening.

I think he means findin your hidden base.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:22 am
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
ENS. Edson

That would require him following a ship there, which as of several posts ago, noone's going there for the time.

Unless he feels like pulling a Jade and backtracking an unknown history to an unknown world not visited by anyone but Mandalorians in the last few dozen millenia. Only non Mandos who've been there were with the cloning crew, and they're effectively stuck there now. The planet's as secure as a smuggler's treasure trove, for the time being.

Not even the Network knows of its existance. The only people who know exactly where to go are Kenet, the commander of the Acclamantor that went there, the leader of the Mandalorian base there, and Overlord Seto.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:26 am
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
ENS. Edson

That would require him following a ship there, which as of several posts ago, noone's going there for the time.

Unless he feels like pulling a Jade and backtracking an unknown history to an unknown world not visited by anyone but Mandalorians in the last few dozen millenia. Only non Mandos who've been there were with the cloning crew, and they're effectively stuck there now. The planet's as secure as a smuggler's treasure trove, for the time being.

Not even the Network knows of its existance. The only people who know exactly where to go are Kenet, the commander of the Acclamantor that went there, the leader of the Mandalorian base there, and Overlord Seto.

Settle down, man.
I told him it was suicide to trail you with a single ISD or a TIE.
Besides, they'd need a tracking becon on one of your ships in order to track you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:29 am
Okay... just making the point  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:31 am
ElladanKenet
Okay... just making the point

Point already made, mate.

By the way, odd numbers or even?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:39 am
Huh?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:41 am
Do you pick odd numbers or even numbers?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:46 am
Odd, I guess...  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:47 am
ok then.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games