Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Introduce yourself! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:52 pm
CodeMeHard
My name is Amber, anybody is welcome to call me Code, or whatever you wish. Im 19 years old and live in southern Louisiana, born and raised Green Witch, along with my mother and good friend. I consider myself a lesbian, but there is the chance of a connection with guys, its just much more likely, but im open for anyone.

I'm a little shy, so im sorry if i don't talk very much, but i promise i will always listen if someone speaks to me. I'm a super lovable person, i love talking with friends, and i love making people laugh and smile. I have so much love to give.

Im totally psyched i found such a comfortable place- i really need some positive energy in my life right now, ive been struggling with some drug abuse and straying away from my religion. A lot of the people who surround me dont help much. Along with this i am aslo depressed, i get in my feels a lot and haing trouble coping with certain things thats happening.

Please feel free to talk to me, lovies

☽ ☾

Hey Code. Welcome. Sorry to hear about your struggles. Sending love and support  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:54 pm
simonsmalls
Hi folks,

Simon Smalls here. Joined Gaia in '03 and left after a handful of years. Met some really cool people on here when I didn't have much confidence out in the real world.

The real world kinda blows... ha. So I figured I'd give this a shot again.

Welcome. I have been around gaia for a while as well and it is the people and conversation that keeps me coming back. Gaia has really helped me as well and I really hope it can get back to being the sanctuary it used to be  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

simonsmalls

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:43 am
Esselean
simonsmalls
Hi folks,

Simon Smalls here. Joined Gaia in '03 and left after a handful of years. Met some really cool people on here when I didn't have much confidence out in the real world.

The real world kinda blows... ha. So I figured I'd give this a shot again.

Welcome. I have been around gaia for a while as well and it is the people and conversation that keeps me coming back. Gaia has really helped me as well and I really hope it can get back to being the sanctuary it used to be

That would be the ideal, wouldn't it?

Unfortunately, I'm not certain things like this know how to move backwards. Though it's nice to see there are still genuine people looking to make genuine human conversations, I'm afraid Gaia has simply become an inflated consumeristic ad-site.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff