Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Great Canyon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 pm
User Image Chris
Chris looked at Marq "I know that but still...I'll always try to protect my friends especially you...I mean I know you from more than just this place" He said. He smiled at him as he herd him say he was sure he would get stronger "I hope your right" He said. He then nodded "I guess your right.." He said. He went over and found him a place to sleep he then looked back at Marq "..hey sleep tight alright" he said before he started to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

Marq awoke to the feeling of a kick from the reverted Destin. He quickly shot up and was nearly blinded by the sunlight. Looking around the dojo and rubbing the back of his head he began to wonder, "WHat a weird dream." He then turned around hoping to curl up to a gaogamon. But to no avail, Marq noticed that his partner had gone back to his Rookie form. It then occurred to him that it was the next day. The course!!! He rushed over to Chris to wake him. He took note that Leomon was not where he fell asleep last night. "Oi, Chris! It's time to wake up!!" He shook Chris gently hoping it would wake him

Destin turned onto his back, scratching his stomach with a glowed paw. A line of drool trickled from the corner of his maw as he snored loudly.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:49 am
User Image Chris
Chris slowly started to come to as he felt Marq shaking him. "ugg...you know you make a horrible alarm clock" He said. He then yawned and got up. "...so whats so important" He said as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and then it dawned on him "Oh the training course!" He said. He looked around for a moment and saw Skylar was gone. He figured he must have woken up and went to do something he knew Skylar wasn't reckless.

User Image Skylar
Meanwhile Skylar sat atop the building they we're in he was staring into the sky. He had awoken to be in an unfamiliar place and then remembered what happened it caused him grief. He sighed as he daydreamed of becoming stronger and being able to digivolve.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:06 pm
[Jay and Shadow enter]

Jay:-enters the area with shadow shaking his hair dry-that was a experience huh Shadow
Shadow:-nods still in his chaosgallantmon form-yes it was interesting and what a fight i thought i was done for until i felt this power pulse through me-
Jay: come on maybe we can find something interesting here  

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:20 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Ehehehe... my bad. I'll try to be more gentle next time." He shook his head and then turned his attention to Destion "Oi Destin... rise and shine buddy! Today's the big day!"

"Just.... just a few... more minutes... mommy.... -snore-" Destin turned over on his side and started to suck his thumb.
"Well then" a tension marked formed on the side of his head as he walked over to Destin

--------Meanwhile---

Leomon was walking back from the usual path that he took in the mornings and notice the Biyomon sitting on top of his house. He smirked and then jumped onto of the building with the grace that only a feline could pull off. "Deep in thought on the trials of life, eh?" Leomon smirked knowing he was right on the money, "Word to the wise... ponder in small portions and prepare in large quantities." Leomon got up and walked to a drop hatch that lead to the back of the small dojo, landing with a light thunk.

User Image

"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 pm
Jay: Shadow lets fly up lets see how high u can go-jumps on Shadow's back-
Shadow: sheesh your heavy-jumps up and flies up high- wait y cant you walk
Jay: because im not the one training to fight you are!
-they both continue fighting while flying up the mountain-  

yurescapex

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image Chris
Chris shook his head and chuckled as he noticed Destin was still asleep. He looked at Marq "Why don't you just carry him part of the way after all he carried us" He said. He smiled as he saw Leomon land in the room "Leomon glad to see your still around" He said.

User Image Skylar
Skylar looked at Leomon a bit confused by his words. "..okay..I guess" He said. He then followed Leomon into the house. He smiled as he saw everyone was waking up. He ran over to Chris "I'm glad your alright I was worried yesterday" He said. He was glad to see chris was alright and herd him say he had worried about him too. He then grabbed something he had found "Here I found this earlier" He said. It was a strange blue card but he was sure Chris could find some use for it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Marq turns to look at Chris as he shakes Destin. "You really have no idea what going on, but that's to be expected." He turns back to Destin, "OI!! Destin WAKE UP!!!" He yells into the dog's ear causing to gaomon to shoot up.

"WAH!!!!!" Destin jumps up furiously, staring angrily at Marq. "I AWAKE!!! GEEZ!!"
"Well it's good to see that you all are finally up. Are you still serious about the trial?" Leomon looks over both of the boys and their partners.

Marq stares with determination at the Leomon. A thought comes to Marq "Oh yeah, here. Skylar gave this to me to use, it's yours." Marq returns Chris's Rapid Arrow Card. "It was a great help."

User Image

~"I live that I may empower the weak to become stronger,
or at least break the ones that can't, just kidding..."~

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image Chris
Chris looked at Marq and took his card back "Thanks for it back maybe it'll come in handy again" He said. He then looked at Leomon "Of course we're serious nothings going to stop us" He said. He then looked at Marq making sure he was ready.

User Image Skylar
Skylar smiled "Well then lets get moving shall we I don't want to be at this all day" he said. He looked at Destin "Besides it'll wake him up" He said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

"Good then follow me." Leomon walks out the door of the shack and up the mountain side, looking back to see if The others were following behind him.

"Here we go again. We'll pass this time, I'm sure of it!" Marq clenches his fists and looks ahead. "We won't lose this time."
"Yeah, I hope Chris and Skylar are ready for this..." Destin follows behind Marq and glances quickly at Chris and Skylar. If not, I'll protect them. Now that I can digivolve, there isn't anyone that I can't protect... especially Marq. Marq looks down for a moment and then back up.

"They'll do fine, Destin. We'll protect them if it gets to hard." Marq chuckles and throws his hands behind his head.

User Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image Chris
Chris looked at Marq "You guys wont have to protect us this time I promise" He said. He knew that he wouldn't let Skylar get hurt like that again. He then looked back at Skylar who was walking shortly behind Leomon. He frowned for a moment as he looked at him. Atleast I hope they wont.. He thought.

User Image Skylar
Skylar was carefull to remain focused he knew that this was no game and that they needed to take this seriously if they were going to do it. He looked back at Chris and had a flashback to the previous days events. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Yeah guys don't worry about us we're ready as ever" He said.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

After some time, Leomon leads the group to the entrance of a cave at the top of the mountain. "Your trains will begin here." Leomon stood at the entrance watching the boys draw near.

"UGh, is it just me or did the walk seem longer than last time." Marq reaches the top with Leomon and puts his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. "Whoo, bring... on the challenges!"

"The first challenge. Let's get going." Destin peered into the cave entrance seeing nothing but darkness. He walks to the entrance and yells inside"HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!" He puts his ear out hoping to hear an echo, but nothing came.

"Welcome to the cave of Trials. Here you will face a number of things." Leomon crosses his arms as he explains the cave and it's origin. "This very cave was made by the souls of old digimon and formed to test the limits of tamer and digimon alike. I can not tell you what you'll encounter, for its contents change based on the person that enters." He shakes his head, "What it decides to test you on will be up to fate. When you are ready, step forward and do not stop, do not falter. The weak will fall, but the strong will prevail... If you are truly ready then you will be able to walk in and arrive at the other end."

User Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm
-Jay and shadow after not finding anything or one of interest in the place begin to go back down the mountain Jay on Shadows back-
Jay:well no1 around lets go check out that Gear Savanna
Shadow: fine-flys toward Gear Savanna with Jay-
[Exit Jay and Shadow to Gear Savanna]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image Chris
Chris looked at Marq and frowned for a moment but then shook his head if he was going to go in he knew he had to have no doubts. "Alright lets go" He said. He looked at Skylar and then Marq and Destin "If we're going to do this we need to know we can rely on each other...and I know I can trust you guys so lets go with no second thoughts" He said. He smiled trying to show he was confident.

User Image Skylar
Skylar looked at Chris and nodded "I trust you all aswell so lets do this before anyone chickens out" He said. Skylar grabbed Chris' hand showing he was going to walk in with him. He looked back at Leomon "Wish us luck" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image
Marq.

User Image
Destin

Smirks at the Biyomon, not saying a word. I wish you all the luck in the world. I fear that the doubt is not all that you should look out for, unfortunately. he thinks. He then sits in the position that he would take until they returned.

"Well you know that you can count on us and I know we can count on you guys too. So don't worry about it, together we can do this." Marq winks at Chris and steps into the cave, instantly sucked in by the darkness.

"Yeah let's do this you guys... together we can conquer anything!!" Destin gives the two a thumbs up and follows after Marq, soon to be enveloped in darkness as well.

User Image

{{Marq and Destin exit to Underworld))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games