Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Mastema's Sanctuary (rebuilt....sorta) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:15 pm
*A small flash of light made KB's presence known.He was now standing atop the wall and looking down on the wasteland everywhere.His brother had wanted grass,had wanted to make this place special and happy.Shrugging he allowed him that wish.His body,and in return K would get his little castle.It was only a matter of manual labour.Shrugging KB hopped down from the 40ft wall,running down it.Once he got to the bottom he moved to the unfinished area and started to build.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:52 pm
*Silence was his only company as he sat atop the now finished wall.It was circular in shape,and 40ft high.Wide enough to have 5 men stand shoulder to shoulder on it's top.It was a very large wall in regards to the area it surrounded.All that could be seen however was wasteland,the wall,and more rubble in the center.He shrugged and looked over the wall.It was perfect,he had made it perfect.Still,It was merely brick and would fall to most of the forces nearby.K wouldn't ever have to worry about that however,and neither would KB.Dangling his feet over the edge of the wall he though about the grass he wanted to grow.He could feel himself growing attached to young K's dream.Being stuck in this 13-year old body must've been getting to him.As he wondered,he talked aloud to himself.*

A nice sandcastle for a young boy.......Grass,I'll make sure it has grass K. I might be a very bad person....but everyone at least deserves grass....Nice..green...grass....  

SilverEmperor

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:28 pm
*KB smiled widely as his feet bounced against the wall in front of him.He looked off into the distance as if in a trance.His eyes were dull and glossed over as he kept up the image at the BC. He felt so into the image that he had to hold onto tightly to the wall,or risk hopping right off it.Without thinking something came from his lips.*

Wheeeee!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:35 pm
*KB clenched his fists and pounded on the wall as he kept smiling.He was keeping the image happy,even though it had just met a man he wanted to kill.He found it hard to play this act at the BC,yet still he did.He wondered though,why was it so hard to be good.What was the point if no reward?Years ago he may have known the answer,today however,he only struggled with frustration.*  

SilverEmperor

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:55 pm
*KB trembled as he came back to himself.His eyes took back their usual emptiness.He patted himself all over,and patted the wall,just to make sure he was really back.The image had scared him.So easilly had he lied,so easilly had he been a kid again.Shrugging he slumped onto his back,still laying atop the wall.*

For family....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:10 pm
*KB came awake jumping.He felt himself weightless as he went over the wall.His reaction was to slow as he reached out to grab the walls edge.His hand was sliding against the wall as he fell.t the last moment however he twisted himself around and landed on the ground hard.Well,it seemed hard.To him it had been like a featherfall.As he stood he looked at the imprint in the ground he had made and shrugged.He needed a walk,things were getting to him.He remembered Mastema's offer and wondered if he should wait one more day.Keeping up the illusion at the BC was an annoyance but he did it.Slowly making his way off to the citadel,just to pass by and have a little look.*  

SilverEmperor

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:50 am
*"Eliwood" came across the place and smiled.Stepping up to the large opening in it he noted where the gate would soon be built.KB commanded him,and his body moved.Taking a right he walked a bit before fiding a ramp.He went up the ramp and soon found himself on the wall.Shrugging he walked along the wall.He looked over his right side to see wasteland,to his left,inside the wall,he saw rubble.Holding out his left hand the rubble started to gently shake.He continued to circle the rubble by walking on the wall.In turn,the rubble continued to shake even more then before.Slowly everything started to break down as it rattled and rubbed against itself.The bricks were being crushed into dust.Anything that had been left in one piece was destroyed.Now only a large pile of a sandlike substance remained.Eliwood seemed to enjoy this and kept walking,focusing on it.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:24 am
*With the large pile of dust completed only one thing remained.The sacrifice itself.KB rolled the thought around in his being,his soul,it wasn't a thought,so much as,what he was.My dear Eliwood..You've been so useful..yet I must ask..no..I must take..one last thing from you.You've died and served my goals once..you'll do it again.KB was happy,and thus Eliwood smiled.His body knew well it was about to die,and wanted to fight to stay alive.Though,how could the body fight what it was?It couldn't.Eliwood was gone,only KB remained.Silently obeying as it would Eliwood the body turned to face the large pile of dust.Eliwood then ran and jumped off the wall towards it.Just as he seemed to be clutched by gravity and start to fall,he stopped.He was lifted into the air by an unknown force.Dragged over above the pile.He now hung limply a few feet above the pile.Throwing his head back Eliwood screamed in torment.KB's soul forced it's way out through Eliwood's throat.Instead of the white it was before,it was now black. The black ball seemed to glow in it's own way.It was indeed black,but it was that certain texture of black that hinted at shape,instead of void.The ball shook violently.Using it's power it held the body of Eliwood in place.Then,without warning,the body cracked loudly.Every bone in it was broken,blood rushed from the eyes as they exploded.Blood poured out the ears earsockets and mouth and nose.The limp body fell to the pile of dust and was greedilly swallowed.The fresh blood of Eliwood fueled the slow transformation of the dust. The soul that was KB giggled and zoomed off.Leaving a small trail of shadowy smoke behind.It moved far from the place,vanisheing in the distance it talked to itself.Don't worry K!He was already dead and he deserved it!What?!No!!!No your castle isn't built off the blood of the innocent you stupid chicld..yes K,Yes it will still be a land of happy innocence and green grass....No..there won't be any demons or weird animals...no..I refuse to put..no K! I SAID NO!!!THERE WILL BE NOT A SINGLE BALLOON IN THAT CASTLE!!!!! scream  

SilverEmperor

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:06 pm
*The body of Eliwood burst from the sand.It was drained dry like a mummy.It screached with an unearthly voice,and then was swallowed again.All was still and silent for quite some time.After that time had passed,a gently shaking came to K-Land. The sand started to come together and harden.Slowly,oh so very slowly,a castle started to rise.Inch by inch it was built from the sand.It was built with no specific design.A maze of halls and such.Statues everywhere.The castle was a dusty yellow brick,as was the outer wall.Very gothic in design.And,although everything could seem evil from afar,it was a very good place. In one room,in the center,on the highest floor,there was an alter.Nothing lay upon it yet.Outside the walls was still a wasteland,but it was coming together.Mastema's ruins were now officially castle.They now awaited the arrival of their master,who was on an errand after a girl.The castle was lef to it's servants.Weeds,trees,ghosts,crabs,grass,statues,bricks.Anything that chose to defend the place did so.It was the last ditch effort of hope for the lost one.High atop the top of the building was a small cloth flag that held a large K.Caught up in the wind it showed itself proudly.The usual rain of the place didn't fall today.And the sunlight managed to peek through briefly and catch all the yellow in quite the beautiful glow.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:53 pm
*KB sighed softly as he formed inside the room with the altar.There was nothing to protect this place from any type of walking,nor did it matter.Sighing softly he dropped before the altar.On it was nothing,it was bare.Leaving one to only wonder what he was praying to.His hands clasped together as he dropped his head,resting on his feet as he sat on his knees.His voice came out in a soft steady whisper.The clouds outside had long since regathered.Rain continued to fall,steadying his mind.*

Master...I am caught...shredded..You know how I am..you know how I am...Tell me what to choose.I ask for guidance...Tell me which route to follow.Xol...hmmm...interesting..Mastema...yes....Thanatos?But...no..well..I must admit..alright fine...Mattimeo..she's only a girl..yes you're right..you're right once again.No,No I'm not letting K get to me.No,I don't need help with him  

SilverEmperor

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:21 pm
*Recieving his answer KB rose.He looked at the altar sadly.K's dream would be broken.This place would be built on the blood of the innocent.OR would it?That was to be decided.He stood and stared.He wondered who to take.*

Xol perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:34 pm
*KB suddenly just became a being in the altar-room.It was a rather common occurance at this point.His eyes filled with fierce rage as he collapsed against the flat stone top of the altar. The vacant spot held nothing fancy at all,in fact it held nothing.He winced and growled in pain as his body mended itself.Not caring who heard he screamed out at everything in the large room.The round opening in the ceiling answered him with only black clouds and the same continual rain.*

MASTER!!!!!ANSWER ME!!!HOW!!!How?!?!What have I done wrong?I hadn't flesh and I felt it!!!I blocked my mind and I felt it!You said it wasn't real!You told me what it is!What it always will be!There's nothing to replace her!!!NOTHING!!!!!I WON'T LET IT!!YOU HEAR ME!!!ANSWER ME!!!I'LL KILL YOU!!!

*KB went insane as a black power flashed in the room.He now held a scythe in his right hand.The weapon tried to talk him into submission but he couldn't hear any of it.The red runes of the weapon glowed brightly and fiercly against the black of the wood and blade.Raising it high above his head to point at the heavens he screamed loudly.Pure and utter hatred drove through his being as blinding white hot bolts rained from the sky.They lanced through the opening to hit his weapon,and into him.He convulsed violently,his body burning and smoking.It continued to rain down on him,no tears would form in his eyes as he looked up.His face was being burnt off as he defiantly held his ground.The weapon in his grasp shrieked for a freedom he would not allow.No words came to mind in him,only a sense to fight the powers above him.Their might became more enforced.He dropped to a knee as more of their power was pushed onto him.Every fibre of his being felt as though it were being erased.Worse then balefire.Finnally after minutes,that seemed ages,it stopped.KB still held his weapon the same way.Then he collapsed a bit,he pressed the scythe to the floor to hold himself up as he sat on both knees.He had survived,though barely.*

I........Won't let go......................Ever......You'll........You'll never understand..........I'll be killed before I replace her.......  

SilverEmperor

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 pm
*KB fought hard to keep himself awake.His eyes closed,then opened,then closed.They stayed closed for quite some time.Then,as he started to sway,they opened.He growled softly and once again made himself still.The scythe was pounding in his hand,so hard he could barely hold it in his weakened state.*

Ugh.....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:44 pm
*It had been hours that he sat there. He felt so weak,at the wrath of his creators,at the wrath of love itself. He had barely survived the weakest of their tests.It wasn't the way they presented their attack,but rather the sheer force of it. KB who had always held himself as a thing of great power,felt for the first time how low he was.Something flickered alive in his eyes though, a distant memory.They would try to replace her,they all would. For that they must not exist,for she was the one,no other could be.The scythe had stopped fighting KB,and now gave him the strength to rise.His body had already repaired the damage done to him,and now a new power coursed through him.Now he was fighting for something he constantly claimed didn't exist.With a smile he made his way out of the castle and towards the Dojo.*  

SilverEmperor

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:58 pm
*KB wouldn't dare to let go of the weapon in his hand.He held it tightly in his right hand as he walked down the halls of the castle.It was almost time to bring about his Master,though,he doubted if it was such a great idea.He had the gods,and everyone else,against only him.Everything was against him and his memory.True his love was long since gone,but,she'd never be gone.She'd never truly be gone.His promise to never cry again was kept only because his body couldn't cry.Otherwise he would have.His entire body felt like breaking apart as he remembered.The scythe was a sickening reminder of his failure.And yet there was Heswina. One could regard her as a second chance,but his memories blinded him.Leaving Heswina as only another threat to him.Shrugging he lay on one of the statues in the hall.The arms of the statue held him,though he had to lay sideways.The wings of the thing seemed to wrap around him.The angelic woman made of stone seemed to be really holding him.His thoughts drifted to K,and everyone else.*

Tell me what to do....please......  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces