Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Introduce yourself! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iVagabond

Hopeful Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 8:49 pm
Spenelli
iVagabond
Im Richie
I am 23
I live in San Diego, california
I love giving great advice, and helping others without the thought of recieving something in return biggrin

Hai!! I'm so sorry nobody greeted you when you posted here. sad It's been so long. We've all been going through something or another. School is still in and two of us crew members just moved. Things... ugh... they died. I'm back now, so you've at least got me if you stick around. xD My life gets complicated a lot but I am on everyday when things are steady, haha.

That is very kind of you. I too like helping people. I just know what it's like to have nobody and I want everyone to have a friend. Also sometimes you need different perspectives from a few friends.

Oh, well I super feel where you're coming from, school is hectic as always, I am always on, and will stick around for a while. But its nice to be finally greeted to this guild. Hope to make new friends on here that I can keep haha. But if you need a person to vent to Im a great listener. Lol .  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:12 pm
iVagabond

Oh, well I super feel where you're coming from, school is hectic as always, I am always on, and will stick around for a while. But its nice to be finally greeted to this guild. Hope to make new friends on here that I can keep haha. But if you need a person to vent to Im a great listener. Lol .

I had some crazy s**t going on in my life, probably always will I'm starting to think. I just moved back to my mom's from a few states away. I had moved to Alabama to live with a guy I was dating but we just broke up. I still had feelings for my ex and finally decided it's worth the hassle of him living a bazillion miles away. Of course a bazillion is a rough estimate. xD But he's in Scotland I'm in America. The world is right now that we are together again. Sorry if that's mushy. xD

I'll be here and I think Cinderful will always show back up too, haha. I am one of those dedicated mo fos. Been here 11 years so why stop now. biggrin  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

iVagabond

Hopeful Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:20 pm
Spenelli
iVagabond

I had some crazy s**t going on in my life, probably always will I'm starting to think. I just moved back to my mom's from a few states away. I had moved to Alabama to live with a guy I was dating but we just broke up. I still had feelings for my ex and finally decided it's worth the hassle of him living a bazillion miles away. Of course a bazillion is a rough estimate. xD But he's in Scotland I'm in America. The world is right now that we are together again. Sorry if that's mushy. xD

I'll be here and I think Cinderful will always show back up too, haha. I am one of those dedicated mo fos. Been here 11 years so why stop now. biggrin

Not mushy at all, I went through a situation similar to yours, but not relationship wise haha. But to keep things less sugar coated, s**t happens. Thats life throwin obstacles your way, and its up to you to take those initiatives and make a decision. XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:32 pm
iVagabond

Not mushy at all, I went through a situation similar to yours, but not relationship wise haha. But to keep things less sugar coated, s**t happens. Thats life throwin obstacles your way, and its up to you to take those initiatives and make a decision. XD

Yeah. :3

It was not easy being in a long distance relationship, but we both learned and grew from our breakup. I think we can handle the distance now. And it's not going to be permanent distance.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

iVagabond

Hopeful Seeker

3,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:49 pm
Spenelli
iVagabond

Yeah. :3

It was not easy being in a long distance relationship, but we both learned and grew from our breakup. I think we can handle the distance now. And it's not going to be permanent distance.

Well Im very happy for the both of you(:  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:50 pm
Spenelli
Nara Smoo
I'm Nara. I'm 22 years old. I like to read, write, play games, and hang with friends. I'm hoping that this guild is very active and fun.

Hai, welcome!!

I just now told iVagabond in the previous post.. things kinda died. sad

I'm back, and I hear my good buddy Cinderful is back. :3 But we really do need things livened up in here. I'm working on that now that I have internet again. :3 Feel free to invite anyone... I mean anyone. *desperate for members* Haha.

I don't really know anyone. Lol.  

Nara Smoo

Aged Codger

10,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:44 pm
iVagabond

Well Im very happy for the both of you(:

Thank you!! :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:45 pm
Nara Smoo

I don't really know anyone. Lol.

Well if you meet anyone you can send them this way. smile  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Asleif13

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:51 pm
I'm a 19 year old genderfluid college student. I am studying English, and plan on becoming an accomplished author, and possibly a high school English teacher. I am also a vegetarian, currently working toward becoming vegan. I am also Wiccan, and always willing to answer any questions about my personal beliefs and practices in this sense. I love to meet new people and spread positive energy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:42 am
Hello! I've been a member of Gaia since 2004. I went on a five year sabbatical because I was spending too much money on Gaia Cash, and now I'm back! I havent bought any so far... keep your fingers crossed!
I'm recovering from some drug abuse and a serious mental illness. I'm very proud of my progress. Ive been drug free for about five months now, with no real urges to relapse. I used to be on a lot of very tough medication, and I've successfully weaned myself off of them with no serious side effects. My family keeps telling me they feel like they have their daughter and sister back. I feel like I'm really getting that person I used to be back. I'm a little afraid of strangers and public situations, but I surprise myself at how well I handle myself when I am in those situations. Dating is off the table for me at the moment, I was very recently in several very abusive relationships. I tried dating recently, but I couldnt let myself form a connection to the people I was dating and it isnt fair to lead people on like that.
I'm 25 and have a job as a barista at Starbucks, a job I love. Ive been on medical leave for a long time though, and I'm looking at going back to school.
I love my cocker spaniel Shadow more than anything in the world! I start to miss him when I go see movies or am away from the house too long. He is a very good therapy dog and responds quickly when I start to experience an internal melt down or a depression. He always cheers me up and makes me happy to be alive. 3nodding  

Strawberry Milk Prince

Ara Alice

Fuzzy Genius

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:39 pm
Hello, I'm Ara. 20's.
I'm odd and only sometimes know how and when to talk to people.
I like cats, astrology, sushi, magic, rain, and being alone (most of the time).
I draw stuff.
I also live in Tennessee deep in the woods past a lot of hills. Have' two cats (Stella and Luna). Points if you know where that's from.
One day soon I'm going to live out of my car and travel the country doing odd jobs and inspiring people.

heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:39 am
Salutations, everyone!

I'm Tuesday, but please call me Tues. I am a 24-year-old female who was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I moved to eastern North Carolina when I was 15, but I don't plan on living here forever. Anyway, I have been an on again off again vegan (or sometimes vegetarian) for many years (since age 12/13), but always gave up on following a vegan diet (I'm working on the vegan lifestyle changes, that's going to take more transitioning time though, because I need to learn more about various aspects of the subject) and one of my biggest issues was that I would give in to wanting to fit others peoples' ideals of "normal" (which is odd, because "normal" isn't something I have ever been called nor truly aspired to).

I am turning over a new leaf today though and I am living my life for myself. I am going to start giving myself the love and respect I deserve.

I am tired of being someone who gives up on something they truly want, because they're afraid of it being "too hard". I'm done being that person.

With that said, I am going back to being a vegan. I would love to make friends who have similar views and find a support system within this guild.

I hope you're all doing well. heart

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Tues

nekotues

Intellectual Lunatic

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:02 am
TuesdayE
Salutations, everyone!

I'm Tuesday, but please call me Tues. I am a 24-year-old female who was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I moved to eastern North Carolina when I was 15, but I don't plan on living here forever. Anyway, I have been an on again off again vegan (or sometimes vegetarian) for many years (since age 12/13), but always gave up on following a vegan diet (I'm working on the vegan lifestyle changes, that's going to take more transitioning time though, because I need to learn more about various aspects of the subject) and one of my biggest issues was that I would give in to wanting to fit others peoples' ideals of "normal" (which is odd, because "normal" isn't something I have ever been called nor truly aspired to).

I am turning over a new leaf today though and I am living my life for myself. I am going to start giving myself the love and respect I deserve.

I am tired of being someone who gives up on something they truly want, because they're afraid of it being "too hard". I'm done being that person.

With that said, I am going back to being a vegan. I would love to make friends who have similar views and find a support system within this guild.

I hope you're all doing well. heart

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Tues

Hi Tues. I am vegetarian whee I also relate letting others control who I am sweatdrop Anyways welcome to the guild! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:33 am
My name is Amber, anybody is welcome to call me Code, or whatever you wish. Im 19 years old and live in southern Louisiana, born and raised Green Witch, along with my mother and good friend. I consider myself a lesbian, but there is the chance of a connection with guys, its just much more likely, but im open for anyone.

I'm a little shy, so im sorry if i don't talk very much, but i promise i will always listen if someone speaks to me. I'm a super lovable person, i love talking with friends, and i love making people laugh and smile. I have so much love to give.

Im totally psyched i found such a comfortable place- i really need some positive energy in my life right now, ive been struggling with some drug abuse and straying away from my religion. A lot of the people who surround me dont help much. Along with this i am aslo depressed, i get in my feels a lot and haing trouble coping with certain things thats happening.

Please feel free to talk to me, lovies

☽ ☾

LesbianDevil

Fluffy Raider

6,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

simonsmalls

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 am
Hi folks,

Simon Smalls here. Joined Gaia in '03 and left after a handful of years. Met some really cool people on here when I didn't have much confidence out in the real world.

The real world kinda blows... ha. So I figured I'd give this a shot again.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff