Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:44 pm
I am giving co-ownership of Elodin to LRN1213 under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have signature rights.
~ LRN1213 has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to his first and second breedings
~ LRN1213 gets full rights to his third breeding
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the mare the disposition of the third basket.
~ The first two breedings mates have been chosen, LRN1213 can choose Elodin's third breeding partner and/or lifemate.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:50 pm
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Elodin to LRN1213 under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have signature rights.
~ LRN1213 has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to his first and second breedings
~ LRN1213 gets full rights to his third breeding
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the mare the disposition of the third basket.
~ The first two breedings mates have been chosen, LRN1213 can choose Elodin's third breeding partner and/or lifemate.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuating real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.

I agree <3  

LRN1213

Distinct Noob

Lividacious

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 pm
Co-ownership Agreement

User Image

Owners shall be myself (Lividacious) and Looneytaz82

Teepee:
Looneytaz82 has full, as I do not have a teepee

Breeding:
Looneytaz82 has full breeding rights to do with baskets and breedings as he wishes.

Roleplay:
Both have rights, stats in Looneytaz82's teepee

Other:
Anything not listed here, Looneytaz82 has 100% of the rights.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:37 pm
Lividacious
Co-ownership Agreement

User Image

Owners shall be myself (Lividacious) and Looneytaz82

Teepee:
Looneytaz82 has full, as I do not have a teepee

Breeding:
Looneytaz82 has full breeding rights to do with baskets and breedings as he wishes.

Roleplay:
Both have rights, stats in Looneytaz82's teepee

Other:
Anything not listed here, Looneytaz82 has 100% of the rights.

Agreed! <3

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:31 pm
I'm posting to break this co-ownership between myself and Amethyst M Bell/Ami-chan Bell for the usdia Kayleena.

User Image

The reason behind this is Ami has not logged onto Gaia for over a year (April 18, 2012) and when I last talked with her she gave no reason for me to believe that she would be coming back to Gaia.

Here is the old agreement for Archived Purposes *Link*

(( I have been given an okay by staff ... both Malhith and Mindsend ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:17 am
I am breaking the co ownership between myself & Elissa cousland, now known as Bikicakes, and I am reclaiming full rights to Evan.

His agreement is in the archived thread and states that I have rights to annul this agreement.

User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:55 am
I, Nyhility, am giving full ownership of Marshmarrow to Zappykit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:07 am
Nyhility
I, Nyhility, am giving full ownership of Marshmarrow to Zappykit.
Agreed heart  

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:02 am
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & -MoomoolatteCha- for both Evan & Joseph.

User Image User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

• Sig rights.

• In the instance that either Evan or Joseph win a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both -MoomoolatteCha- & Candle Wick Ghost.

• In the event that -MoomoolatteCha- has given notice that she is taking a hiatus or that she will be temporary unavailable, in that time Candle Wick Ghost will hold RP rights to both Evan and Joseph until -MoomoolatteCha- returns.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Evan and Joseph if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

• Whilst making any decisions for Evan & Joseph, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with -MoomoolatteCha- before any action to finalize the decision is taken.

• Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with -MoomoolatteCha- at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

• If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform -MoomoolatteCha- of the temporary inactivity.

-MoomoolatteCha-

• Sig rights

• Rp rights.

• In the instance that either Evan or Joseph win a breeding, basket ownership will be discussed between both -MoomoolatteCha- & Candle Wick Ghost.

• For the co-ownership to remain active, -MoomoolatteCha- will have to have one on-going active RP including Evan or Joesph every 3 months.

• In the three month period, where there is an active RP, -MoomoolatteCha- will have to make at least one RP post in order for the co-ownership to remain active.

• The only exception to the above RP requirements is that -MoomoolatteCha- contacts Candle Wick Ghost stating her reasons as to why she cannot meet the requirements.

• -MoomoolatteCha- has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that -MoomoolatteCha- is still active.

• -MoomoolatteCha- has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

• If -MoomoolatteCha- acquires a RP or plot for either Evan or Joseph, -MoomoolatteCha- has to inform Candle Wick Ghost of the active RP and provide details and a link of the plot and RP.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:25 am
Candle Wick Ghost
This is a co-ownership agreement between Candle Wick Ghost & -MoomoolatteCha- for both Evan & Joseph.

User Image User Image

Candle Wick Ghost

• Sig rights.

• In the event that -MoomoolatteCha- has given notice that she is taking a hiatus or that she will be temporary unavailable, in that time Candle Wick Ghost will hold RP rights to both Evan and Joseph until -MoomoolatteCha- returns.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to make the final decision on any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners.

• Candle Wick Ghost has the right to break the co-ownership and claim full rights to ownership of Evan and Joseph if Candle Wick Ghost feels that the co-ownership isn't working.

• Whilst making any decisions for Evan & Joseph, whether it be RP, plots or breedings Candle Wick Ghost has to discuss the decisions with -MoomoolatteCha- before any action to finalize the decision is taken.

• Candle Wick Ghost has to check in with -MoomoolatteCha- at least once every 3 months to show that Candle Wick Ghost is still active.

• If Candle Wick Ghost takes a hiatus, then Candle Wick Ghost must inform -MoomoolatteCha- of the temporary inactivity.

-MoomoolatteCha-

• Sig rights

• Rp rights.

• For the co-ownership to remain active, -MoomoolatteCha- will have to have one on-going active RP including Evan or Joesph every 3 months.

• In the three month period, where there is an active RP, -MoomoolatteCha- will have to make at least one RP post in order for the co-ownership to remain active.

• The only exception to the above RP requirements is that -MoomoolatteCha- contacts Candle Wick Ghost stating her reasons as to why she cannot meet the requirements.

• -MoomoolatteCha- has to keep regular contact with Candle Wick Ghost and 'check in' at least once every 3 months to let Candle Wick Ghost know that -MoomoolatteCha- is still active.

• -MoomoolatteCha- has a say in any major plot decisions, general plot decisions and RP partners, breedings & breeding partners however Candle Wick Ghost will have the final say on these matters.

• If -MoomoolatteCha- acquires a RP or plot for either Evan or Joseph, -MoomoolatteCha- has to inform Candle Wick Ghost of the active RP and provide details and a link of the plot and RP.

Agreed 100%!  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:37 pm
Co-Owner Agreement between pippi18848 & Kaitaia

User Image

Roleplay Rights:

Kaitaia has full rights, Pip will only play him if needed for any roleplays that are started if Kaitaia is on hiatus. Stats will be in her teepee.

Breeding:

She will get the first and third breeding and I will take second. I may offer to switch orders if it'll be some time before I can get to the second breeding.

Other Stipulations:

He must remain involved in the Flock unless a really good plot idea is mentioned and is run by me first.
No other major decisions unless run by me first.
If Kaitaia should disappear from Gaia for 8 months I have the ability to take back full ownership  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:57 pm
pippi18848
Co-Owner Agreement between pippi18848 & Kaitaia

User Image

Roleplay Rights:

Kaitaia has full rights, Pip will only play him if needed for any roleplays that are started if Kaitaia is on hiatus. Stats will be in her teepee.

Breeding:

She will get the first and third breeding and I will take second. I may offer to switch orders if it'll be some time before I can get to the second breeding.

Other Stipulations:

He must remain involved in the Flock unless a really good plot idea is mentioned and is run by me first.
No other major decisions unless run by me first.
If Kaitaia should disappear from Gaia for 8 months I have the ability to take back full ownership
Very much agreed!!  

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:37 pm
I dunno if you have to do this for familiars or not but it's better to be safe than sorry~

I'm giving full ownership of this familiar over to Tefla! :3

User Image

As of this post, she belongs to her completely 100%.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:42 pm
Kaitaia
I dunno if you have to do this for familiars or not but it's better to be safe than sorry~

I'm giving full ownership of this familiar over to Tefla! :3

User Image

As of this post, she belongs to her completely 100%.
I accept. Thank you Kaitaia  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:15 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement For Ryota Between Thamin & ZappyKit

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- ZappyKit and Thamin share all Breeding rights.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & ZappyKit have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- ZappyKit has full RP rights.

Notes on Contests:

- ZappyKit May not enter Ryota into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change him in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- ZappyKit may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes. (Thamin's permission is not needed)
- ZappyKit relinquishes her co-ownership for Ryota if she abuses the co-ownership (Enters Ryota in a contest without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with ZappyKit at Thamin's discretion if ZappyKit is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 6 Months without a Hiatus notice, 1 year with a Hiatus notice. (ZappyKit's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement in this instance)  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games