Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Mastema's Sanctuary (rebuilt....sorta) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaiori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:32 pm
*the panthers looked at eachother and nodded taking him back, knowing it was safe now*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:33 pm
*KB's ghost giggles and smiles as it dances freely throughout the ruins.Eventually he stoppe in front of Than,looking down at him as he hovered above him.KB seemed a lot happier then usual,and...free.*

Don't you worry....Remember what I said about being happy....I have to go now...I have to try to stop K...Maybe it'll help if I can stop him...

*With that he simply faded away.*  

SilverEmperor

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:33 pm
*Than follows them back through the portal. Fear had already causes his heartbeat to become erratic*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:34 pm
*Thanatos is ravaging through all the debris he's uncovered and now turns to the broken machines* kuso.... there has to be something here..... *He tries to start them up again*  

Thanatos_M

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:44 pm
*Than sits on top of all the rubble. He was just thinking to himself. He'd given up on finding Axl by luck, now he would just wait until he came like TJ had said or find out exactly where Axl was*....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:50 pm
::distructica ii walks in his face cold...emotoinless as he seemingly drags one foot infront of the other he looks at the group of poeple inside with a his eyes glow red his breathing was normal all hopugh he looked as if he was teird he gives the poeple inside a half smile nefore standing compleetly up::  

Purple Symphony

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:53 pm
((Um...Dist.... It sounds like you haven't read the description of the area))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:57 pm
Thanatos_M
((Um...Dist.... It sounds like you haven't read the description of the area))
((im having a hard toime geting the first page to load sorry im trying damn dail up ><))  

Purple Symphony

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:50 pm
Why..... is there a curse upon me?.... *Than sobs to himself as he sits inside the rubble of the sanctuary*.... It's my fault..... what other reason could there be for everything that's happened.... What do I do now..... do I try to keep going.... or do I just end it now... *Than leans back on a wall, standing up and tears covering his face and neck. He keeps his head tilted back... not hiding his tears from the sky. Than was in his own pool of despair.... yet for a reason he didn't know he couldn't find the bottom of it....nor was he able to get out of it*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:55 pm
*Axl leaves Than alone inside the rubble. He'd followed Than in secret... having promised Aeris he'd look after Than. He didn't have any words that could comfort Than.... so he thought it best to let Than spill his tears*  

Lucitiphian Gabriel

Thanatos_M

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:00 pm
Is that what this is..... some sort of curse? *Than keeps sobbing to himself as he reaches to touch the scar on his back* Is my existence to be nothing more than to watch peoples' despair and try vain as it may be to restore their hope.... Why me..... I didn't ask for it.... I didn't want it..... I don't deserve it.... what was it for otosan!!? *Than hugs himself. The shadows on the wall start to wrap around him softly as if trying to comfort Than*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:09 pm
I don't understand.... what am I here for.... why do I have these abilities.... *A pair of glowing red eyes forms in the shadows beyond Than's vision*

voice: Because someone else must understand..... someone else must strive....

*Than's eyes burst open and he lurches forward in fright of that haunting voice and hits the ground. He turns to look at the wall* Dare..... *before he even turned around the eyes and presence were gone. Than, hugs his knees to himself*..... to understand what...... what it feels like to have my heart torn out...... to feel like my soul isn't worthy of this existence......? *Than buries his face in his knees*  

Thanatos_M

Lady 9 Lives

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:02 pm
9 rode up to Mastemas place slowly in her tan and cream colored pony. She didn't like being here, knowing the Mastema had returned. She looked at the mess left here. It was going to be next to impossible to find the shards she was wanting. The war and the explosion had made a mess off everything around but 9 slowly started shifting through the rubble as she looked for the needed iteams.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:39 pm
Focht walks up to the destroyed sanctuary and starts looking for the items Mastuo wanted. Near the center of the wreckage there was a large machine cog with a sliver of gold going through the main part. Focht walks up to this cog and starts examining it closely. Fining what he was looking for, he grabs the broken arrow head and pockets it. With a Sight Focht climbs up on a pile of rubble, looking for a tree. He spied the tree, n older oak tree with white bark and silver leaves. Focht jumped down off the rubble and walked to the tree and find the knot in the tree with a hole like matsuo had mentioned. Being careful of the boobietraps, Focht creates a wall of air around his arm and hand spreading it into a wall between him and the tree as he reaches into the hole. The traps go off trying to poison him but hit the wall and bounce off the wall with no effect to him. Retreaving the last broken arrow, Focht smiles and leaves the area hastily since he didn't want to deal with a returning Mastema.  

Anastasius Focht

SilverEmperor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:18 am
*Yawns softly as he reaches the edge of the wasteland.Looking it over he remembers KB's time here with Thanatos and smiles a bit.Of the old I will build something New.He thought to himself as he wandered closer to the center.It took him a bit,being so small and all.Eventually however he did make it to the ruins.He crawled up those with spirit,quickly making his way to the very center of what used to be the castle.Looking up he remembered in KB's eyes how it looked.I will show them what a real castle is....And they will...well...they'll like it.He then set to work.Finding an old steel pole he stabbed it deep into the ground.More searching revealed a piece of cloth that he tied to the pole.He then used some soot to make a large K on it. With a smile he set up his flag.Declaring these ruins the land of K.Then he really set to work.Using a bit of magic,a bit of soul,and his own energy he started to make a castle.Brick by brick it came together.He worked all through the night.Never letting himself stop to rest once. The end result was a quarter finsished outer wall.Of perfect craftsmanship. Each time a brick was laid badly,he redid it.This place would rival the old castle. K-Land was to be a place of perfection.I'll need to plant some grass.He thought as he looked out over the wasteland.Still he worked.Even in the grime his spirit never wavered.*  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 247 248 249 250 251 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff