Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:13 pm
KaguraSakata
Chibi Halo
Hot Caffeinated Cree
Chibi Halo
          Sometimes I have to wonder what people really find important around Gaia now-a-days, some sense of social justice and being right about everything and being the cause for the site to deteriorate even more or those close connections they've come to form over the course of the time they're on the site. For me it's the later and gosh darn it that's why I'm still a part of this crazy nutball we like to call the BFAA. 3nodding

I agree with this. I don't find as much interest on gaia anymore, but I stay in this guild, because it still has my friends and fun happenings.

Like the site, hate the average users, love my guild families.

*huggles* sounds like the junk going on is really getting to you a bit Chibi.

Kind of hits you hard when a user in their fifties that you thought you respected and knew for six years turns around and calls you selfish for being concerned more for what this is doing to the community than your ability to buy things in the Marketplace.

And after the OP of that one thread was told to not name names in their first post they're continuing to negatively name drop and add more and more hearsay to that post. Now they're trying to drag a mod into all of this mess by saying the mods are generating random gold and buying things for the staff. They're calling the mods staff sock puppets now. emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:13 pm
Chibi Halo

Kind of hits you hard when a user in their fifties that you thought you respected and knew for six years turns around and calls you selfish for being concerned more for what this is doing to the community than your ability to buy things in the Marketplace.

And after the OP of that one thread was told to not name names in their first post they're continuing to negatively name drop and add more and more hearsay to that post. Now they're trying to drag a mod into all of this mess by saying the mods are generating random gold and buying things for the staff. They're calling the mods staff sock puppets now. emotion_facepalm

That's really sad, I mean REALLY sad I really wish that thread would be gotten rid of but I KNOW that it just fuel more trouble lose lose situation here right now.  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:21 pm
KaguraSakata
Chibi Halo

That's really sad, I mean REALLY sad I really wish that thread would be gotten rid of but I KNOW that it just fuel more trouble lose lose situation here right now.

I feel bad for that one poor mod because their profile is private for a reason. And for those two to post what they've posted and then have other people feed into it, it really kills my faith in a lot of people on this site to actually abide by the rules.

But hey if you have free time tonight at any point I'm sitting under cheapo you know who.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:34 pm
Since a lot of us seem to be of the same mind that the guild is the most important thing for us on Gaia right now, why not try to get more activities going in the guild? We've hit a bit of a slump, so we need to pick up the activity. I can't do near as much now that I'm working, but I'll try to drop by and post in any activity threads we get started.

**Side note to all: If I owe you art or any reason, I will be trying to work on that this coming weekend as time permits. I am sorry for the ridiculously long wait, but a lot of circumstances have kept my art schedule from staying on track.

I know Cree is trying to get a Scout RP going. That's a start. I do realize a lot of you have school and jobs. That does take first priority. Can we get a mini contest of some sort going that will be easily accessible to most guild members?

Don't forget, we have our own little Barton Manor RP still open in the main forum for anyone to participate in. You don't need to make up any special characters, just be yourself. Several of us use our main OCs for the RP, which is fine.

Hot Caffeinated Cree

Side note just for you since I thought of it. Since you are trying to get a more official Scout RP going, could you just delete the old one I had started since it was way too attached to the Valentine event and kinda fizzled everything out? It will make more sense to just leave your thread as the true Scout RP. Besides, I've got my hands full trying to get more activity in the Barton Manor RP anyhow.  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:27 pm
Celestine Ravencroft
Since a lot of us seem to be of the same mind that the guild is the most important thing for us on Gaia right now, why not try to get more activities going in the guild? We've hit a bit of a slump, so we need to pick up the activity. I can't do near as much now that I'm working, but I'll try to drop by and post in any activity threads we get started.

**Side note to all: If I owe you art or any reason, I will be trying to work on that this coming weekend as time permits. I am sorry for the ridiculously long wait, but a lot of circumstances have kept my art schedule from staying on track.

I know Cree is trying to get a Scout RP going. That's a start. I do realize a lot of you have school and jobs. That does take first priority. Can we get a mini contest of some sort going that will be easily accessible to most guild members?

Don't forget, we have our own little Barton Manor RP still open in the main forum for anyone to participate in. You don't need to make up any special characters, just be yourself. Several of us use our main OCs for the RP, which is fine.

Hot Caffeinated Cree

Side note just for you since I thought of it. Since you are trying to get a more official Scout RP going, could you just delete the old one I had started since it was way too attached to the Valentine event and kinda fizzled everything out? It will make more sense to just leave your thread as the true Scout RP. Besides, I've got my hands full trying to get more activity in the Barton Manor RP anyhow.
I wanna get a contest or art thread up soon too. I'm just juggling a lot of homework lately. xD The RP is something I'm looking forward to though, if there's enough interest. I'll try to pop in the Manor when I can, too. Also, Halloween is coming up next month, we can do some contests and fun games and stuff too, plus art. I doubt Gaia is going to do anything significant event-wise. We can plan a bit.

I'm not sure if this RP will be official or not though, I'm posting ideas right now. It's hard to get people to join this one too. Though if you think you really want to get rid of the Valentine's RP, then I can possibly move it. I don't really want delete it because it was an RP you created, and it did reintroduce us to the characters and the ideas. Though if you want me to, I will. If not I'll just move it to memorable threads. I had fun with that rp as well as others of us I'm sure. 3nodding For the Manor, I'll leave that to you, but I'll join in when I can. I want to get back into RPing in general.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:50 pm
Hot Caffeinated Cree

I hear ya on the whole work/school bit. I work afternoons, and it's not a normal schedule since it gets interrupted. Just PM me if you need help with any contest/art thread/RP ideas. Honestly, it'll get you a faster reply.

As to the Valentine Scout RP, I really don't think any will try to continue it, so we may as well just get rid of it. I'll keep the Manor RP going (probably in vain effort though). I know I was going to base the Barton Chronicles Valentine Caper off of the Scout RP, but at this point I have no desire to even bother finishing it since everything fizzled out. I'll just get back to work on a previous Chronicles story.  

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Celestine Ravencroft
Crew

Seasonal Fairy

31,590 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:00 pm
Don't forget folks, I've got items I'm selling just to the guild in my guild store. I'll be adding a few more items very shortly, so stop by and see if anything is of interest. Prices are negotiable!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:21 pm
Chibi Halo

I know somewhat of a feeling similar to that I think.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:33 am
Celestine Ravencroft
If that's what you want me to do, I will. I hope to see more Barton Chronicles, honestly. I love reading them. 3nodding We can make this work. Your efforts aren't in vain! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:44 pm
We should dress up as barton band members and go around town as a big group to show our spirit.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:11 pm
Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I have check into here. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:07 pm
Hinata-Chan2588

emotion_hug Hi hinata how have you been?  

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:13 pm
KaguraSakata
Hinata-Chan2588

Hi Kagura, good, body aching from friday when I went to disneyland for dapper day. Went as cruella.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:17 pm
Hinata-Chan2588
Hi Hinata! :3 emotion_hug It's good to see you back! How have you been?  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:18 pm
Hinata-Chan2588
KaguraSakata
Hinata-Chan2588

Hi Kagura, good, body aching from friday when I went to disneyland for dapper day. Went as cruella.

Oh sounds fun!  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games