Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Marr's Pass (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:26 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

"Yeah, they have a beach there as well, although I didn't live right by the beach. There are sorcerers in Tipa as well, I learned mainly from one elderly lady. I bet she would even be able to do the spell to turn mermaids into humans..." Lerozon looked thoughtful.

"Haha, yeah. And it would be nice to know what it was like to have a tail, your tail looks really nice- I mean, cool- I mean, I don't know," said Dipika.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:30 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Sounds interesting, I would love to see some of your magic. Oh and am I making you blush? Nim said to Lerozon as she playfully teased

I sometimes wondered what it would be like to have legs but I don't if I'll be able to balance straight. Axel said to Dipka as he flapped his tail

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:41 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

"Um, no sorry. I think you're a great person, but I think in more of a sisterly way. But thank you, and I'd love to show you my magic, although you might want to stay back." He practiced a fire spell, since he knew it wouldn't be so dangerous over the water. "Look at me, I'm a dragon!"

"Haha, yeah. And it would be nice to know what it was like to have a tail, your tail looks really nice- I mean, cool- I mean, I don't know," said Dipika.

OOC: Lerozon is attracted to girls, also guys; he's just attracted to the tsundere type (kinda grumpy on the outside, but still super caring) and people like Nim and Dipika are the type of people he becomes best friends with though. (Nim seems like a deredere- the lively, sweet loving type, Dipika's probably dandere- the shy but super caring type.) Dipika is more shy, and is attracted to the more outgoing type (like Axel, lol.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:10 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
That's amazing, Lerozon! Nim said to Lerozon as she applauded

So what's beyond these shores? Axel said to Dipka as he flapped his tail in the water

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:26 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

Lerozon practiced a few more spells- he created a chunk of ice in the water and he built a sandcastle magically (similar to Tauriel's but not quite as fancy since his magic is a bit rough.) "I guess my magic has improved since I first started using it. So Nim, do you have any special abilities?"

"Agrabah is fairly hot and dry, except by the water," said Dipika. "The plants and animals that live near the river are incredible, I really like nature. What's it like for you, living in the ocean?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:36 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Like my twin brothers, we grew up normally under the sea. That's a wonderful sandcastle. Nim said to Lerozon

It's really nice in the mermaid village where I'm from. Axel said to Dipka

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:59 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

Lerozon nodded. "I don't know, it seems to me being able to swim that fast and sing so well are special enough, not everyone can do that." He now tried a simple transformation spell and turned a seashell into a shell-butterfly. "Wow, it seems like I do better at magic when I'm talking to other people! Or maybe you have some kind of hidden ability you don't know about that amplifies other people's magic, Nim."

"I'd like to see that village, even if it's just pictures of it- I'm sure it's lovely," said Dipika. She looked over at Lerozon's shell butterfly. "Hehe, wouldn't it be nice if this Lerozon guy could turn humans to mermaids, or mermaids into humans?"

OOC: you wrote Dipka instead of Dipika again- I don't think Dipika cares much either way, but I'm a bit picky on spelling  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:15 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Nim giggled at the joke. My mother knows magic & she's good at it. Nim said to Lerozon

Sure, it would be nice to see a merman or mermaid become human. Axel said to Dipika as he showed her his red merman tail.

Lerozon, do you think I would fall and look silly on human legs? Nim playfully teased Lerozon as she showed him her green mermaid tail.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:27 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

"Why? If you're such a fantastic swimmer, I think you'd pick up walking really quickly. Even if you fell, you wouldn't look silly. But Dipika has me thinking, maaaybe I could try the spell... I just don't want to accidentally do something funny like give you a fish head instead." He went over the transformation spell in his mind.

"Well, I like these mermaid tails, but it would be nice to see what they would look like in human form, they seem to like that idea." She looked back at Axel. "Since you're flipping your tail around so much, maybe you would make an excellent human dancer too!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:52 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Nim giggled at the joke. Okay... Nim said to Lerozon and before she could finish, she & Axel felt the Lerozon's magic Surround her tail as it tingled then.
Nim moaned as her tail and fins split apart then formed a pair of human legs and feet then moaned again as the bones formed, her scales turned to skin until it disappeared completely. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young woman was sitting on the shore

Okay... Before Axel could continue, he felt Lerozon's magic as well. Axel was now transforming from mermaid to human & felt the human's magic as she began to completely change. He felt fins splitting into two, his lower fish body began to disappear as it started to lose its color and match skin tone. His legs emerged, and his tail fins become feet. Within seconds, the transformation was finished & a young man was sitting on the shore

Lerozon, I have legs! Oh my goodness! Nim playfully said as he raised one of her legs above water and saw a foot and five toes. She laughed and wiggled her toes as she was fascinated. Unaware that she and Axel were sitting in the water naked as merfolk turned newly humans

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:56 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

He shouted the spell out loud. He was stunned when it actually worked on the first try- but it didn't only transform Nim, it also changed Axel's legs into a tail as well. "That was more effective than I expected, and at least you don't have tentacles or something. Not that I have anything against those, heh." Lerozon realized Nim was now human and not wearing much and he was embarrassed. "Oh, you'll probably want to cover up, you can tie this around your waist until we find clothes, here-" He tossed his jacket in her direction.

"Oooh- oh my." Dipika looked away as Axel's tail turned into legs and other parts. "H-here, you can have my sarong." She untied the skirt-scarf thing on her waist and held it out, still looking away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:39 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Thanks. Axel said as he covered his lower half with the Dipika's Sarong.

Nim on the other hand was naked as she sat in the water. Lerozon, thank you. Do you think I look cute on human legs? Nim playfully teased as she put the coat on covering her upper half as she has nothing below where her tail used to be, then tried to stand up on her wobbly legs and feet. Lerozon, I feel strange like this. Nim said as she tried to keep her balance.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:00 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

"Well, I feel strange all the time, comes with the whole wizard-sorcerer deal. And I think you look just as cool as a human as you do as a mermaid." Lerozon held Nim's arms to help her balance. "Looks like my jacket is just long enough to cover everything, we'll buy you some clothes in the market."

"Hehe, I thought my scarf was girly, but somehow it looks manly on you, like some kind of pirate belt." Dipika smiled. "If you like, I can help you stand- no pressure though, whatever you want to do."

OOC: ah, the benefits of being partly demisexual, the ability to resist random charm twisted (unless it's someone I'm attracted to, then RIP) But I do like to be able to roleplay like this- different dynamics and platonic relationships are interesting and important as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:42 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

User Image
Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Marr's Pass, Beach]
Of course. Axel said to Dipika as he accepted her hand so he can learn to stand and walk.

Nim was helped up on her wobbly legs Lerozon, are human legs this unstable? Nim said to Lerozon as she leaned on him for balance.

OOC: I was just a year old when The Little Mermaid came out in 1989.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:09 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Marr's Pass, Beach]

Dipika was surprised that under the cool water, Axel's hand was very warm. But of course it had to be, he lived in the cool water- he had to stay warm somehow. She helped him stand up, and he was a bit wobbly. "I'm not exactly the best teacher, but I guess you can just try to copy me." Dipika took a step or two, waiting for Axel to follow.

Lerozon shook his head as he helped her take a step or two. "All human toddlers are this unsteady when they first learn to walk, that's normal. It would be shocking if you could suddenly walk normally without ANY practice at all, you'd have to be an actual goddess, like Aphrodite."

OOC: I was born after that, but before Toy Story 2 since that was my favorite as a little kid lol.  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games