Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:34 pm
Owner's Name: Mahogany Sunset
Participating Soquili: Kalypso
Link to Teepee: xxxxx

Do you have the stamina to run for miles?: I did, once... I could walk for days, run when I felt chased, but..." Kalypso looked down at her leg, at the ankle that had been broken a long time ago and healed strangely. "I am content with walking now. I don't need to go very far, anyway."

What kind of tasks do you find mentally exhausting? Do you think you could build up your stamina to deal with them better?: "Arguing with stupid people." Kalypso nodded decisively. "You can't argue with stupid, and I'm fairly sure that that's one thing no one has stamina for."

Do you think stamina is a physical attribute, or is some part of it to do with your attitude?: "It depends. Mind over matter is something I've seen, something I do on a regular basis. However, actual stamina that keeps you going when otherwise your body would be ready to quit - that's something you can't do without."

AND THIS SHOULD MAX HER~! *waves flags of success*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:56 am
Apologies for tiny delay! July questions are closed :3

August's stat is speed!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?:[/b]

[b]Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?:[/b]

[b]What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?:[/b]

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:59 am
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: User Image
Link to Teepee: xXx

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?:
"I do enjoy a race every now and again. Though I don't make too much of a habit out of it." She said with a warm smile.

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: "Definitely more of a long distance. But I can do short distance if I'm encouraged."

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: "Honestly I might take you up on it, but I wouldn't set that in stone or anything."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:14 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Nemesis Dazbog
Link to Teepee: Here

Peering up from a piece of birch bark the stallion inspects the asker of questions before mentally groaning. "I will race only if there is a benefit to be found at the end of it."

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?:
Nemesis pauses in his activity, "My lips are sealed. I do not divulge secrets."

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?:
Nemesis casts a glare towards the one asking the questions. "Why on earth should I care if you want to race? You are on the family land and I should make it known we don't take kindly to those that trespass. Scram!"

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:44 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi

Kiyo thinks about that. It wasn't that she really raced. More like she would run down those she hunted. "I would think so." She is getting use to being asked these pointless questions.

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?:
"I am more of a long distance runner." She did have to do a lot of long distance running then short when hunting.

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?:
"If you lose then I get to eat you." She smirks looking forward to this now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:06 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric
Link to Teepee: [x]

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?: "I prefer to sing, not race. You can use speed in a fast paced song too. Speed isn't only in physical strength."

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: "A good run is okay from time to time, but I would prefer not to sweat. I'd rather smell good in case there's a handsome stallion near by." Lyric winks at you.

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: "I would hum and grin, then as you took off, I would stay back and look at you like you were silly."

Lunadriel

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:13 am
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Lockes
Link to Teepee: x

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?: "I have never been much of a racer, but I am known to advance quickly upon those I desire something from, whatever that may be."

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: "Short distances are certainly easier for me to run, but I find that in extreme cases, like if I were being threatened or chased, I am able to run as fast and as far as I have to in order to get away safely."

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: "O-Oh my, that's a but sudden isn't it? Why don't we just stand here and enjoy the breeze instead, hm?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:02 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion
Link to Teepee: X

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?: "A good stretch of the legs is always good for the soul!"

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: "I would say a short distance runner in general but if there is some threat I'm sure I can go the distance."

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: "Challenge accepted!"

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:15 pm
Owner's Name: Ebonrune
Participating Soquili: Ichiru
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?: Ichiru shrugged slightly. "Certainly. Depending on who I am up against and what kind of race it is, I give no protest."

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: He considered the question, then rolled his shoulders in another shrug. "I would much rather take to the air to race, but if I find myself in a race upon the ground, I would say I would rather sprint. I am not accustomed to running for any long stretch of time and I know not if I could manage it."

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: Ichiru tilted his head slightly. "I would say very well. How shall we proceed and what are the rules?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:06 am
Owner's Name: Agneza
Participating Soquili: Flik
Link to Teepee: teepee

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?: '' Yes I do. ''

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: Flik is always practicing to stay in shape and likes to push himself ever so further. '' Long distance. ''

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: Flik smiled. '' I'd be honored to compete with you and may the better of us win. ''

Agneza

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:10 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Catriona Cricket
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?: Cationa was already grinning but it grew as she contemplated the question. “Flying frogs lack depth.”

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: With a catlike head tilt, Catri replied “A single stroke but a masterpiece is made.”

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: Catriona was already running. “Light and darkness, grace and delight.” She laughed back.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:46 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Melody

Do you enjoy a good race once in a while?: Melody stopped for a moment from her usual humming of favorite songs, "Race? oh sure", she pondered with a smile. Cotton may be faster then me but I can beat him in a few strides when he's not paying attention.

Are you more of a short distance sprinter, or a long distance runner? Or do you avoid movement like the plague?: She nodded to the question with a wink, "Short distance if you please. I will try long distance but there has got to be a reason. You need to be prepped and ready to go with water, forage, etc. If you're behind in the game you won't get too far".

What would you do if I challenged you to a race to that rock in the distance?: Melody flicked an ear, "I'd say you better catch me if you want to win". She then laughs and trots off in the direction of the rock mentioned.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:09 pm
August questions are now closed :3 Thank you all for your lovely responses, they're super fun to read~

September's stat is strength!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]What do you use your strength for?:[/b]

[b]Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?:[/b]

[b]When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:18 pm
Owner's Name: AstoriaFallen
Participating Soquili: Astraea
Link to Teepee: Astoria Teepee

What do you use your strength for?: She listened as the question was asked and tossed her head slightly before speaking so that her hair wasn't in her face. "I mostly use my strength in an emotional way, not so much bronze." She said with a smile looking at her lithe frame. "I use my strength to help me get through the things in life that want to drag you down, I hold onto what I have and it pulls me through. Though, when it comes to physical strength, I really don't use that for too much. Unless I'm trying to move something."

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: She thought about it for a moment. "It proved very important to me when I got my memory back. Had I not been strong, everything that had happened after my memory loss would have destroyed me." Yes, that would have to be the most important time.

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: She smiled and looked into the distance almost when she spoke this time. "They are their strongest when they are surrounded by those that love and care for them."

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:05 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Kunai

What do you use your strength for?: Her eyes flicked back and forth while holding a vigilant stance about her, "My strength? Oh many things. You see being a ninja it's also preserved for mind, body, and soul. Strength comes from inside yourself". She mused a bit and nodded, "Course a little strength to back you up in a fight doesn't hurt either."

Can you tell me about a time your strength proved important to you?: "Well like like mentioned before it is mind, body, and soul that creates strength. Its also standing up against a kalona and protecting your loved ones. Strength comes in many shapes and forms. but mostly... deep within."

When do you think a Soquili is at their strongest?: Raising her head a bit in a proud sense she responded, "When they are around those that mean the most. I once heard the expression" she paused momentarily, "A lone wolf is a dead wolf. I'll let that sink in a bit". She then turned and walked away calm and collected.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games