Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Anime Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 pm
nero looked back at her "heeey... i was saving that one for later..." he turned around "why do you always get into my stash when you are feeling violent, you have your own"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi sat down, looking at Nero and Allianna. ShadowStar goes under her arm, Ayumi pets her. BronzePaw came down as a demon cat like ShadowStar as well, and goes under Ayumi's other arm; all watching Nero and Allianna.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

OoCassadeeoO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:11 pm
"I'm not uh fine."She said as sheput the blood down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:15 pm
"i can see that, but why do you have to get in my private stash? if you wanted some, just ask next time..." he shrugged it off, and looked up. the sun was getting to setting  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi seen the sun setting, then got on ShadowStar's back. "I'll be back in a few minutes or more." She laughs, and goes flying off towards to sun with ShadowStar and BronzePaw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 pm
She laughed and nodded her head  

OoCassadeeoO

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 pm
nero watched them take off and looked back "so are you going to share that?" he pointed to the blood pouch "it IS mine after all"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi came back, "Look gu-" She doesn't want to say the rest, instead she puts it in her back bag that she had brought along. ShadowStar meow/growls at Ayumi. Ayumi pets her and BronzePaw.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

OoCassadeeoO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:33 pm
"I'm sorry no."She said as she drank it all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi looks at her pets, and they flew away to an old town where BronzePaw went to go get ShadowStar. "Well, I'm sure I can keep myself safe." Ayumi sighs, and pets ShadowStar again.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm
"fine, be that way, see if i make your special dessert tonight!" he walks past her and to the kitchen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ayumi arrived at the old town, and sat on the street. She heard fire crackling again, BronzePaw lied down closing her eyes. Ayumi really didn't care if BronzePaw kills her.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:41 pm
neros ear twitched "somethings wrong..." he focused for a moment 'yes master?' "angel form, now!" 'right away!' angel had changed size and grabbed nero, flying off in ayumis direction 'whats the matter master?' anras voice was sweeter, more soothing now "i dont know yet... just keep going" he could tell from the small connection between he and bronzepaw, from when he had last soothed him, something was wrong  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. BronzePaw was scratching and biting every single place on Ayumi's body, Ayumi couldn't do anything. She didn't want to fight back, she was dying easily. ShadowStar tried to stop BronzePaw but ShadowStar hit a building.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

OoCassadeeoO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:45 pm
Allianna grew to bat form and flew there.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games