Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Symphonia: A New Tomorrow [OOC/Plotting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:31 am
Evilweirdo 0
Hey, what exactly are the rules for mystic artes in this RP? I'm not trying to spam it or even use it on the kraken (that wouldn't even work!), just for future reference.

I never really thought about that. O_o But the way I see it, Mystic Artes are kinda plot devices. User Image I mean, they tend to be triggered when someone's gonna RAAAAAAAAAAAGE or in critical moments when everyone but one is downed or something, or it's their last resort move before they're downed.

...Or when certain bosses or enemies are starting to get too godmoddy. >_>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 am
Sorry about that comment Azura.... sweatdrop My friends and I joke around like that and sometimes I forget to think things through before I say/post them. sweatdrop sorry.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 am
Azura Cantarella
I never really thought about that. O_o But the way I see it, Mystic Artes are kinda plot devices. User Image I mean, they tend to be triggered when someone's gonna RAAAAAAAAAAAGE or in critical moments when everyone but one is downed or something, or it's their last resort move before they're downed.
...Or when certain bosses or enemies are starting to get too godmoddy. >_>

Cool. I just realized that I had never used one in an RP, and others rarely do that I've seen... I want to use one at some point without hogging all the glory, you know? It's just sort of sitting there, taking up space in the profile. OH, I forgot to say how it is triggered... Imma write that now.

Hold on a minute, Lloyd jumped at the eye?! Is it right up next to the ship? I was under the impression that its head was under the water. GO FOR THE HORN!

OOH, unison attacks! Also something that will need to happen more in the future! *drools* Sorry, that was my inner godmodder...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:33 am
Iceestar
Sorry about that comment Azura.... sweatdrop My friends and I joke around like that and sometimes I forget to think things through before I say/post them. sweatdrop sorry.

Ehh, it's okay now. I was just having a crummy, hectic day and that was the last straw. sweatdrop

But truth be told, it was just...I keep apologizing so much for being slow, I ask to hold up a bit, and then that's what I get back. I'm sorry to be blunt but I'd like to see some people ease up on the impatience. -grinds fist into own head-

@Evil: I...tend to imagine things differently, I guess. Yeah, its tentacles wrapped around the ship, but I figured it pulled the rest of its body out and got on top. sweatdrop

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:59 am
Having a little "Go for the horn!" moment here.
That's right... The kraken's weakness is its hat. Tyrolean or bowler, don't mess with it on pain of death.
Obviously, I'm joking...
OR AM I?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:36 pm
I kind of figured that you might've been having a bad day, but I still felt bad.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:33 pm
I almost want the party members to get separated due to the storm and end up at different areas of Sylverant. It would help improve some character relationships and give us some time to continue to develop the story and then the character would all meet in maybe Palmacosta, what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 pm
I like that idea myself. biggrin It would help ease up things for me for at least a little while, spreading the action out. I mean, it's kind of overwhelming when the action's all in one place.

I'm already beginning to think of how my characters would be split up, but of course, I gotta hear everyone else's say first. User Image

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 pm
Ok. Just let us finish off that dang kraken! Nobody likes an unfinishable boss fight!

IDEA... Eduardo Drespada... Seadragon rider.
But that's probably not happening...
OR IS IT?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:32 pm
Er...I'm the only one controlling the sea dragon. I'd like to keep it that way. It's associated with one of the support characters I'm controlling. sweatdrop

I just remembered something. I thought we were going to find the next Exsphere lab in the old Iselia Human Ranch?

Also, how would we all split up if this goes? Who should go where, and with who? Let's refer to this map. The ship came from the continent Sybak is on and is going toward Iselia.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:43 pm
Sounds like a great idea to me!!!

I don't care either way where Tsubaki goes or who she's with.

Also on where they'd go, it'd make mot sense if the storm happened kind of at the mid point of their trip that way there are plenty of places for people to go you know? Right in between the two things of land. That's wha I think would work best.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:11 pm
Sea currents sweep everyone to Iselia- After some ISLAND HOPPING is done!  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm
...Oh yeah. Why did I not think of that before. User Image Make Iselia the destination instead of Palmacosta.

...Er wait. That means if one group gets there first, they're gonna have to wait a long time for the others. sweatdrop

Say, what would be the reason for meeting up in Palmacosta, Krazy?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 pm
BECAUSE SHE SAID SO. mad

But seriously, it would be interesting to put the party in groups, have them each have a small adventure getting from an island or something to the mainland, "skit" opportunities.. I volunteer Eduardo for whichever group you see fit to put him in.

(If I'm interfering in administrative matters too much, sorry. I just can't help putting my two cents in (is too cheap to put three).)  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Krazy-Chibi
Crew

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:23 pm
Nah there's no reason, I just thought it would be a good place to meet up, truth is I completely forgot about the human ranch. xd

well Kai & Lilith will be separated, don't really care what groups they are in.

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games