Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anastasius Focht

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:22 pm
Focht smiled, atleast one of the questions that had come up was answered and he didn't feel so out of place anymore. Listening to what she said, he knew she got the general intent but not quite the reasons why he had said what he did.

"Hey, if you want to keep the promise still, I won't stop you. I will help you with it. Its just that the reasons behind the inital promise were not as good intentioned as I believed at the time.... so I thought I would atleast give you a chance to change your mind.... and hopefully you would forgive me for my reasons, with how wrong they were."

He offered her the ice rose, the flower was still closed but even that couldn't hide the careful detail of the flower.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:34 pm
SAi glanced at the Ice rose that was being offered to her, She smiled softly and raised her glance at Focht. She gently took the rose from his grasp and traced the details with her finger softly. Its Beautiful  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Anastasius Focht

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:07 pm
"You sure you don't want to watch it?"

Focht smirked, knowing what was going to happen as soon as the flower was triggered. He waited for her to look, since there was more to the flower than their appeared to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:13 pm
Sai tilted her head a bit, as she wondered what he meant by that. She glanced down at the ice rose in her hand.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Anastasius Focht

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:30 pm
As she touched it, the rose blossomed for her. The petals alone had so much detail in them it was hard to believe that this was made purely of ice. Even with his time away, his skill hadn't been dulled. The light passing through the ice had seemed to dance for her as the flower opened. Even though the flower was clear, the light seemed to reflect off of it as much as it was pulled into it. When it was almost fully bloomed, the flower itself seemed to begin to glow and as it finished, the details of the flower became a sight to behold. Around her where the light could reach, the flower seemed to project a view of how it would look from above, and looking straight down at the flower, it seemed to hold a small star inside of its petals. There wasn't much to the flower besides the ice, it was just afew tricks on light manipulation working together in a complex manner to produce the desired result.

There was a downfall to making this out of ice though. As with all devices that make or manipulate light, there was bound to be a build up of heat. Slowly the rose began to melt, first the inner most petals and then the next few. When it was left only with the outer most petals, it seemed to shatter in an explosive manner into a shower of glowing flecks of ice and small drops of water. The immediate area of the rose and its current holder was somehow spared the water and ice. The rest landed where the light had cast an image of the rose on the ground. Focht didn't mind the water that got him, it managed to wash alittle of the ash from him in a few small places. He waited patiently for her to react, hoping she had enjoyed what she had seen.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:40 am
Sai watched the rose blossom in front of her. her trailed the rose in every moment. A soft smile sneaked from her lips, as she was enjoying the show in all of its beauty. As the light slowly began to melt the rose she glanced at Focht quickly as to wonder why. as she glanced back at the rose, it had exploded in droplets of water. she flinched softly, but not enough to move her from her sit. She opened her eyes to find the rose gone, and she spared of any water. She glanced at Focht and smiled.  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Arrea Delano

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:40 pm
The sun was shinning now, the rays being caught in the fur of her coat, appearing to make her black hair shine. She slowly walked over to the pond, bending her head down, gazing at her reflection. She appeared a simple wolf to others, but those who were familar with Lycans would realize. She had been running all night, not having rest, she was exhausted as a result. Crimson's pale, yellow eyes were broken as she closed them, folding her ears back on her head, as she began to lap the water. The wonderful feeling was indiscribable, to have such cool water flow down her throat and into her stomach. It was one of nature's blissful pleasures. After she had her fill she found a shady patch under a tree. She curled up, resting her chin on her forarms she closed her eyes, feeling safe for once since her unexpected arrival, she slept.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:25 pm
S.A.I.R.Y.S
Sai watched the rose blossom in front of her. her trailed the rose in every moment. A soft smile sneaked from her lips, as she was enjoying the show in all of its beauty. As the light slowly began to melt the rose she glanced at Focht quickly as to wonder why. as she glanced back at the rose, it had exploded in droplets of water. she flinched softly, but not enough to move her from her sit. She opened her eyes to find the rose gone, and she spared of any water. She glanced at Focht and smiled.

"Glad you liked it....."

Focht smiled back as he stood up and stretched. Time was slipping by alittle faster than he wanted it to but it would only require some focus on getting things done to make up time. With a sigh he looked back at the assorted logs of the fallen trees that had once thrived in this now barren garden, destroyed along with the Dojo.

"Tiime to get back to work.... sorry if I ignore you for a bit but I need to get this done before too long so the rest of the garden can be planned."

Moving in among the structure he had been working on, he sad down in a meditative position and relaxed. His eyes were closed as he seemed to be concentrating his power for something. The dust around him began to swirl around him in 2 layers, the inner most going clockwise and the outer most, counter-clockwise. The dust didn't rise more than a few inches from the ground as it was disturbed. The best way to desctibe was 2 tornados, one inside the other.

Without even opening his eyes, logs lifted from the piles and moved toward him one at a time,all of them moved by manipulation of air. Each log seemed to be cut into a specific shape, notches in the current structure seemed to be cut to match, both done with blades of air. The first few were done in a manner that would add support to the outer wall and fit into holes in the logs at ground level. The ends that pointed up were shaped as well. Each log that would be a wall support was spaced to be about 5 feet apart along all 4 sides. The sides of the logs that would face out were flat while the half that would be inside remained in its natural form with branches sticking out.

With the completion of the walls, the dust rose around him to a steady foot from the ground. The red fur on his wolf like ears and tail remained undistrubed by the swirling winds around him. After a moment of hesitation, 4 logs lifted off the ground by unseen hands of air, and seemed to be shaped so 3 sides were flat and the 4th side was left with the natural branches. Then, each log moved into position over the 4 walls. It was clear that these would be the tops of the walls and were fashioned by unseen blades of air such that the 4 corners of this structure would hold the wall supports in place as long as these 4 logs remained. Slowly, when all of the shaping was finished, they seemed to slowly settle into place.

As this finished, the dust devils around Focht hid him from view as he continued to focus. It had taken him the better part of a day to finish this much and the roof was only going to be more complex.  

Anastasius Focht

Kuro Okami

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:47 pm
A soft whisper rang through the peacefulness of the garden, anyone with the slightest bit of magical power would be able to hear it. It was weak, and very soft, the words were confusing, jumbled, but the feeling that came with them was like the spirit within was crushed and losing hope. The name of Xol had occasionally occured, as well as Irvine.

The soft whispers came from the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:56 am
Sai Nodded at Focht and moved aside allowing him to work. She just started walking away slightly glancing to see if she can help in anyway. Her whit dress dragged behind her, for a short while, as she sighed and glanced at the dress. She grabbed the frabic with her real hand, and glanced at her guanlet. With a smirk She extended a claw, and with ease she ran it along the frabic, as it burned through the threads. She Moved her clawed finger around along the dress, cutting it shorter. She grabbed the fabric and tossed it aside, as now the dress was no more than 12 inches from her waist in length. Much Better...  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Anastasius Focht

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:02 pm
Focht tried to ignore the whispers that reached him, but it just was too much of a habit to break. He muttered something under his breath, a short message carried back along the paths of the whispers. Anyone could hear if they listened.
Quote:
Come to the gardens of the Dojo....... You will be safe there.

It wasn't enough to break his concentration but slowed him down slightly. A 20 foot long log lifted off the ground by unseen hands of air and promptly cut to fit length wise in the center of the structure to hold up the roof. Then a series of 10 logs lifted into the air, one at a time, being cut at an angled. After the cuts were done, the log would settle back to the ground. He was doing just fine until he heard the rip of fabric. His ears twitched, placing the sound as coming from Sai. Just trying to stay focused was made that much harder since his mind was already being distracted.

The next few cuts were off, progressing for the next 2 cuts and the third was off enough to cut the log in half. He smirked alittle realizing just how much he was distracted by her. He stayed where he was and kept his good eye shut, just holding on to what focus he had for now.

"Leaving so soon? I was hoping you would help with the finishing touches in a minute."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:41 pm
Sai picked up on the whispers, but just tossed them aside for now, they didnt seem to be much importance to her at the moment. She turned softly towards Focht, as his back was still towards Her. her legs were now fully exposed to her modifications to her dress. well you seemed to be busy after our little break, and i didnt want to interfere with your work. She ran her fingers through her hair, as she gently spun it around and up into a somewhat bun, She glanced around for a small pick of some sort that she may use to restrain her hair from falling back down. Seeing a small twig on the ground, she bent down and grabbed it with her gaunlet hand. She held it upright and in a flash it was engulfed in blue flames. just as rapidly it appeared it vanished leaving the twig nice and smooth. with ease she slipt it through her hair. serveral strands fell through, but not enough to bother her. her eyes were now open from any blonde hair that was hiding them before. She strolled up behind Focht and crawled her fingers up his back. Seeing how i have nothing to do.. i guess i could help you out she cooed back at him playfully  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Anastasius Focht

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:13 pm
Focht hadn't managed to get past the first 3 pieces of the roof when he started to become distracted. Now with her fingers crawling up his back there was little hope of finishing soon as he was struggling to keep that last log in the air. She had managed to ruin any concentration he had remaining as he gently set the mis-cut pieces of the log back on the ground, releasing it from the unseen manipulations of air. The dust that was swirling around him parted for her hands initially but soon faded and fell back to the ground. He started to lean back toward her, hoping that she wouldn't just let him fall back to the ground. Although he wasn't exhausted from the work he had been doing, it had still stressed the endurance of his power over air.

"I think its alittle late to not interfere..... "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:17 am
Sai smiled softly as she was leaning back, she placed her palm opened on the center of his shoulders to keep him up. She glanced and noticed that he placed the mis-cut pieces of log on the ground. She turned her gaze back to focht as she was seeing the side/back of him from where she was standing. Oh? really? well interfereing were the lease of my intentions. She said shyly, as she raised her guanlet hand, up to place on hi shoulders as well. But as her guanlet hand moved, it glowed a soft pink, as flesh was materializing around the guanlet, and covered the metalic hand, revealing it as a normal hand touching his shoulders. now...how may i help you?  

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Anastasius Focht

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:17 pm
Tilting his head back, he opened his good eye to look up at her and smirked at a passing thought that could wait until later.

"Well, would you mind turning all of the wood for the frame into one solid piece when it is done? That would be stronger than anything I could do with fitted joint. I also could use help with the paneling.... I don't quite have an easy way to go about attaching it to the frame.... And there is the matter of the unfinished roof."  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff