Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm
Gidget's head throbbed. The sensory overload of the horrific scene around her nearly caused her to black out while she was trying to process Ako's question. Once it sank in she locked her eyes on Shane.

She tried to focus her eyes on his center mass. It was hard. Not just because of the blurred vision, but because she knew what she had to do. It was now or never.

"Between my shoulder blades."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Within the swirling madness of the chaotic mindscape, a teen-aged Shane Morris called out for his experimental brother.

"Alex! Alex where are you?!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:49 pm
Ako's right fist clenched tighter as his other hand reached out for Gidget. An arc jumped from the electricity swirling around his arm, bridging the gap between his hand and her suit seconds before flesh touched metal. He felt the electricity flow from him to her suit, filled the circuits. He was careful, not wanting to overload an important circuit, but he wasn't sure where to send the power. "Help me guide it." He whispered, hoping she still had the mental capability to perform the trick she had back in the lab. Would this connection be enough? Or did she have to touch him?  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:08 am
It worked. Shane was awake but still within the madness of the internal chaos. Alexavier clearly heard him and appeared before him.

" I am everywhere like Legion once was Shane. What is it?" He asked and it dawned upon him that this was the very moment that he could easily swat Shane. But...the urge for that wasn't there any longer. Odd.

Theonis groaned in pain. " Please...hurry. I can't....much longer..." The sphere wavered again. He had already gone way beyond his limits but he was paying the price for it. Blood slowly creeped out of his ears  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:30 pm
The black coat fluttered in the wind revealing a hand on the edge of the roof. Pointed ears heard screams, of absolute terror were detected. Strands of purple hair were tossed around her eyes as they looked at what was going on on the battle field. Legion seemed to have stopped attacking, she wondered if it meant that Gidget and the others completed their mission. Her eyes focused more, something is not right. She saw faces on the outside spewing what appeared to be the things that cause nightmares.

Why aren't they attacking? They are missing a prime op- her train of thought was interrupted when she saw them kneeling cowering in fear running screaming in fear. She stood up and looked down she made a fist and concentrated on the shadows of the troops currently out there. She sent them all to the Quarantine Ward and sent a text of what she saw.

Unfortunately this also included the telepaths. What ever it is it isn't just in their heads because Gidget's device would bounce that off. It was a good thing the 3rd wave is still on stand by as well as the troops that did recover.

She had to be sure that it was safe to send anyone else out she thought it best to be checked too before proceeding further. She sent a text to her Generals to let them know to continue to hold, to wait for her signal. She needed to confirm what her current troops were infected with. Legion seemed to be occupied with its own problems, probably the same thing the men are infected with.

She went to the Quarantine Ward she started thinking about the situation. She remembered Gidget telling her about something like this happening 13 years ago. Could it be? She walked in a doctor was awaiting her arrival. "Were you able to analyze what happened to them?"  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:52 pm
Annie placed a hand on Theonis's shoulder and frowned, she would attack if she could but she would just put herself in his position if she did without making any headway. It was power exhaustion and it would kill him if he kept it up too long, she knew it from her own experience.

"Someone give me something to do, and I'll do it, but I'm not much use right now considering everything," Annie said biting her lip. Looking over at Theonis she wanted to word that she thought they were pretty much sunk anyways, but she thought it would be better not to voice her negative opinion. Annie didn't even have the energy to try to encourage the others, instead she stood back essentially and watched trying to figure out something useful to do and finding nothing. It was beyond frustrating.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 pm
Gidget did more than guide the electricity, she channeled it directly into her arm. The armor raised her arm and discharged the syringe with an explosion. The blast blew apart the steel on her forearm and tore at her flesh. She cried out in agony and gripped her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane called out to Alexavier, pleading with him, "I know what's happening out there. The bio-disrupter will essentially break us down into primordial ooze. We will all die, unless you and I work together."

"If you want to live, you have to disseminate the mindscape. Separate the chaos. While we still have something of a connection, I will use Cassandra's power to re-establish as many bodies as I can. If you play your cards right, you can reunite your minds."

"There is no risk for you in this. The only one who will die are the oldest minds, the animals...and myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The syringe plunged itself into Legion's chest. With the grotesque yawn still on it's face, it looked down as the needle expunged the deadly liquid into the monster.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 pm
PixelMuse

She went to the Quarantine Ward she started thinking about the situation. She remembered Gidget telling her about something like this happening 13 years ago. Could it be? She walked in a doctor was awaiting her arrival. "Were you able to analyze what happened to them?"

The doctor turned to Trinity and nodded his head. "They were showed by Fear particles. To be specific the type that is dispersed by Charles Ray. They will be fine in a moment. They are under sedation so there is no need to worry about their fears manifesting themselves into reality. Ray isn't here so he can't invade their dreams either."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:22 pm
"Fear particles? Charles Ray? This happened thirteen years ago right?
If so, he must be the one effecting Legion.

Doctor, am I infected with the fear particles?
Is there a way to be sure it's safe to step out?"

She had to be certain that she wasn't a danger and to make sure the rest of her troops don't get infected.  

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:37 pm
PixelMuse
Rikki Tikki Travi
Heather shuffled around in the dark, using her senses of smell and taste to find Trinity and Kerana.

"Ummm...I hate to break this up, but my animal instincts are telling me to get out of here very quickly. Something awful is about to happen."

Trinity looked over to Heather, it seemed to be unexpected but she was glad she wasn't on the battlefield. She knew not to question such instincts. "Alright hold on I'll drop you guys off in Vallhalla." She took Kerana's and Heather's hands. They emerge in the lobby which wasn't far from where they were earlier.

Kerana looked around. She could hear the others are near by and saw where Heather was, "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. Are you okay?" She had a look of concern for her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 am
"Yeah I was wondering how to get our bodies back." Alexavier replied casually. He followed Shane's suggestion Separating the chaos, spreading it apart. Creating spaces in between. He made sure they were still linked by drawing Shane's mind towards Cassandra's.

Theonis felt Annie's hand. He smiled faintly. It slowly turned into a weak grin. " I have this....itch...between my shoulders..." He softly joked while trying his best to keep it together. His eyes rolled back for a second. The sphere vanished and they fell a couple of feet before he managed to create it again. It was a whole lot thinner than before but it could still carry them.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 am
Annie rolled her eyes at Theonis's joke and said, "Get through this and you can have Trinity bother with all your itches and other needs. Being your personal back scratch-er isn't in my job description," she added dryly. She figured bringing up Trinity might inspire the guy to fight harder to hold on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:09 pm
PixelMuse
"Fear particles? Charles Ray? This happened thirteen years ago right?
If so, he must be the one effecting Legion.

Doctor, am I infected with the fear particles?
Is there a way to be sure it's safe to step out?"

She had to be certain that she wasn't a danger and to make sure the rest of her troops don't get infected.

The doctor shook his head. "Ms Smith, if you were infected we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. You would be in there with them. If you were able to move them without being infected, then the area is clear."  

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:14 pm
Kerana

Kerana looked around. She could hear the others are near by and saw where Heather was, "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. Are you okay?" She had a look of concern for her friend.

Heather nodded sadly. "I'm alright, but I should be the one who's sorry. I should have paid more attention to your feelings toward the situation instead of trying to distract you with my personal problems."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 pm
Legion's contorted face slowly morphed back into Shane's kind features. The site of the injection began to turn black and spread down into the chamber at a crawl.

He looked exhausted as he breathed heavily and looked up at the people before him. "You did it."

Gidget looked into her brother's eyes and cried silently. It was almost time to say goodbye, and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to.  

Rikki Tikki Travi

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 pm
Annie moved away from Theonis towards Gidget and nodded at Shane, "Yeah, and apparently we're still alive." She bit her lip as she held back tears, trying to be strong for Gidget's sake. Shane was someone important to Gidget too, sure not a lover and as vital as Annie made Shane out to be, but he still was her brother.

She glanced at Gidget, "You okay, Gidge?"

Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 553 554 555 556 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games