Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:15 pm
Cale Darksun
Nal Hutta Freighters, EK?
Well, I couldn't think a someone I could raid them from who wasn't an enemey or ally of one of us. Last time I checked, Hutt Space was Hutt Space and they hated everyone and everything  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:17 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
Well, I couldn't think a someone I could raid them from who wasn't an enemey or ally of one of us. Last time I checked, Hutt Space was Hutt Space and they hated everyone and everything

I was just under the impression you were trying to catch me, since I'm on a Freighter outbound from Nal Hutta.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:24 pm
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun

I was just under the impression you were trying to catch me, since I'm on a Freighter outbound from Nal Hutta.
Oh..... well.... didn't plan that! sweatdrop Er... mind being a stowaway?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:27 pm
He's heading in another direction EK.

We need to figure out a way for you to score a victory on that Garos IV Sector Fleet.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:38 pm
Most I could consider is a staged attack on one of your supply lines, take out a few ships, and run a few more raids at the same time to split the defenses  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:37 pm
I was thinking an actual trap for the Garos IV Fleet. I can compile a battle plan for you if you need one. Now that my Character has scored three victories against your forces I'll be pulling his Task force back for rest and refitting. I've also got to requestition a replacement for the Wombat II-class Star Frigate Crimson Sky.

Anyway, three well rounded victories mean my character is on his way toward a promotion. (Vice-Admiral is the next rung on the ladder, and I think Commodore Kull's execution of the raid on Taris will recommend herself for a promotion to Rear-Admiral) In order for him to have a Battlegroup sized command I thought it'd work best if you tore the Garos IV sector fleet a new one and the remnants were folded into my command.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:39 pm
Now why'd you tell him that?!
Thats like me telling everyone what Cale's treasure is!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:44 pm
Yeah... I'm also giving him a victory when he hasn't had much of one. He's pretty discouraged right now, reduced to raiding and skirmishing. We need to make it so he's a real threat, and we need to move the EK-Borill war's plot forward. There's very little I can do with just the resources at my current disposal, ten ships isn't much. I even had to beg for more combat ships from the Garos IV Fleet for the attack at Junction.

Remember Cale, we're playing with these guys... not against them. Don't you think I should be a little nice to him after I sent his force running for the hills?  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:46 pm
No.

I've still not forgiven him for letting his cousin blow up Dxun just because he lost.

Besides, they're the enemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:08 pm
Yep, never forget that. Last thing you want is me at your necks stare  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:25 pm
ElladanKenet
Yep, never forget that. Last thing you want is me at your necks stare

Crap, he's a Vampire now too!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:30 am
So whats the our position in the Legacy RP?
If EK is gonna win I want to try my best not to die.

Hey it might be hard trying to score a victory fighting the Empire. We've got the supplies, ships, and troops,.....and the dark side of the force.

Unless you trap us or do some other evil smart thing twisted , It probably won't be that hard *gulp*  

Seriph von Destris

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:47 am
ENS. Edson
So whats the our position in the Legacy RP?
If EK is gonna win I want to try my best not to die.

Hey it might be hard trying to score a victory fighting the Empire. We've got the supplies, ships, and troops,.....and the dark side of the force.

Unless you trap us or do some other evil smart thing twisted , It probably won't be that hard *gulp*

Stellar Magic's going back to Garos IV, so you're going to get some Shore leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:12 pm
For a long while... mwahahahaha  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:18 pm
ElladanKenet
For a long while... mwahahahaha

'Ware your words, mate.
War has a disturbing tendancy to pervert the best laid plans of the Combatants involved.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games