Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:57 am
Forahier
FYI: This is an addition to the Co-ownership agreement of "Amarinne"

Cele doesn't need my permission to do anything with Amarinne since she is the original owner, and she can actually RP her whenever she wants.

*loves on*

I dig it darlin' heart domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:25 am
Requesting a co-ownership annulment in relation to "Cloud Strife", the co-ownership stated that Tionne Strife would be the individual who would RP said Soquili and she hasn't done so as stated in the agreement.

I would like to give Cloud more development and require the restoration of RP rights to do so.

Many thanks.

Epine de Rose

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:49 pm
Amending co-own of Trevelyn between Infinities and Cajmera; Caj will now have IC rp rights

Cajmera recieves main roleplay rights.
Cajmera and Infinities can both OOC roleplay Trevelyn, and both can use him in any signatures they see fit.
In regards to breeding, Cajmera and Infinities must both approve of any mate he takes.

First breeding:
Infinities gets a basket, mare's owner gets a basket. If a third, they will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.

Second breeding:
Caj gets a basket, mare's owner gets a basket. If a third, they will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.

Third breeding:
Mare's owner gets a basket, Caj and Infi will jointly decide what happens with theirs. If a third, they will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:54 pm
Cajmera
Amending co-own of Trevelyn between Infinities and Cajmera; Caj will now have IC rp rights

Cajmera recieves main roleplay rights.
Cajmera and Infinities can both OOC roleplay Trevelyn, and both can use him in any signatures they see fit.
In regards to breeding, Cajmera and Infinities must both approve of any mate he takes.

First breeding:
Infinities gets a basket, mare's owner gets a basket. If a third, they will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.

Second breeding:
Caj gets a basket, mare's owner gets a basket. If a third, they will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.

Third breeding:
Mare's owner gets a basket, Caj and Infi will jointly decide what happens with theirs. If a third, they will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.

Agreed. <3  

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Lorako

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:07 am

New agreement about 3 soquilis

1st : Silverwings co-owning
*1st breeding : Katersaur will have the first one. If a third, we will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.
*2nd breeding : Lorako will receive one. If a third, we will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.
*3rd breeding : Kat will have it. If a third, we will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.

2nd : Momiji and Adsila
*1st breeding : Skada got one, Midori got one. If a third, Lorako got it.
*2nd and 3rd breeding : same as 1st one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:29 pm
Lorako

*1st breeding : Katersaur will have the first one. If a third, we will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.
*2nd breeding : Lorako will receive one. If a third, we will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.
*3rd breeding : Kat will have it. If a third, we will decide where it goes with the mare's owner.

I completely agree with this. smile <3  

katersaur

Midori_Keiko

Demonic Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:42 pm
Lorako

2nd : Momiji and Adsila
*1st breeding : Skada got one, Midori got one. If a third, Lorako got it.
*2nd and 3rd breeding : same as 1st one.

I agree and accept these terms. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:48 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement for Memory

CuterThanYou & Skye Starrfyre shall co-own Memory, and both be given rights to display Memory in their signature in any way they see fit.

Skye Starrfyre receives full control over Memory's RP, both IC and OOC.

Concerning breedings; should Memory ever breed, the stallion's owner and both Cuter and Skye shall discuss who's ownership the baskets will fall under at the time of each breeding.  

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:18 pm
CuterThanYou
Co-Ownership Agreement for Memory

CuterThanYou & Skye Starrfyre shall co-own Memory, and both be given rights to display Memory in their signature in any way they see fit.

Skye Starrfyre receives full control over Memory's RP, both IC and OOC.

Concerning breedings; should Memory ever breed, the stallion's owner and both Cuter and Skye shall discuss who's ownership the baskets will fall under at the time of each breeding.

I agree to these terms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:31 pm
I currently own and co-own six Soquilis - this is my CO-OWNERSHIP AGREEMENT as a sort of release and permission for those co-owners to RP and enter the horses in breeding raffles if they wish for the following horses:

User Image
FAERIERAIN

User Image
SYNTA

User Image
BECKIEV

User Image
KURO_KASAI and VENUS_STARSHINE

User Image
GRACEANGEL and RAYNIASKY

User Image
BABY PANDAH and STAR SORCERESS

Signed
Presca  

Presca

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:20 pm
User Image

Updated Co-ownership of Jeevita.

Co-owners: Lady Kiya and Reeshie Hack

RP rights go to Kiya.
Both have sig rights of course.

First Breeding:

2 baskets: One goes to Reeshie, one goes to Stallions owner.
3 baskets: One goes to Reeshie, one goes to Stallion's owner, the last one will be decided betweent the three of us.

Second Breeding:

2 Baskets: One goes to Lady Kiya, One goes to Stallion's owner.
3 Baskets: One goes to Lady Kiya, One goes to Stallions owner, Last one will be decided between the three of us.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:41 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
User Image

Updated Co-ownership of Jeevita.

Co-owners: Lady Kiya and Reeshie Hack

RP rights go to Kiya.
Both have sig rights of course.

First Breeding:

2 baskets: One goes to Reeshie, one goes to Stallions owner.
3 baskets: One goes to Reeshie, one goes to Stallion's owner, the last one will be decided betweent the three of us.

Second Breeding:

2 Baskets: One goes to Lady Kiya, One goes to Stallion's owner.
3 Baskets: One goes to Lady Kiya, One goes to Stallions owner, Last one will be decided between the three of us.

Ja, I agree to this.  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:16 pm
all updated  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:29 pm
User Image

I, Paramekia Darkheart am hereby co-owning the Cloud/Tifa Basket with 'mint tea.

The agreement is as follows:

1. Mint has FULL RP rights.
    2. Mint has complete freedom to choose the personality and name of the foal.
    3. Mint has complete freedom to choose mates as she sees fit.
    4. Both parties have Sig-rights.
    5. Paramekia is entitled to one basket from one of these breedings.
    6. Mint may decide the fate of the remaining baskets/breedings as she sees fit.

Epine de Rose

mint `tea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:30 pm
Paramekia Darkheart
User Image

I, Paramekia Darkheart am hereby co-owning the Cloud/Tifa Basket with 'mint tea.

The agreement is as follows:

1. Mint has FULL RP rights.
    2. Mint has complete freedom to choose the personality and name of the foal.
    3. Mint has complete freedom to choose mates as she sees fit.
    4. Both parties have Sig-rights.
    5. Paramekia is entitled to one basket from one of these breedings.
    6. Mint may decide the fate of the remaining baskets/breedings as she sees fit.
I agree to these terms.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games