Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Introduce yourself! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:54 pm
NekrotikKannibal

I'm beginning to believe that I had to have been a masochist when I initially applied for the job. Most days, my kids are great. Then, there are those days where I swear it must be a full moon because all of my kids are going absolutely crazy. But, in the end, I wouldn't change it for all the money in the world. I love my kids.

Like those days when you have to stop what you are doing every 30 seconds to stop at least one kid from jumping on the lounge and breaking their necks? Then after you have told them a billion times to "Sit on your bottoms or you need to get off" you eventually decide to turn the lounge around so it faces the wall.... so they decide to climb over and flip over the back of it instead!

Oh the joys of childcare.... but for some reason I still think it is the best job ever!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:29 am
I'm P-Fluff! Cookies to those who know where I got my username! I'm 21, a huge gamer, animal lover, pagan, and all over weird. I originally joined Gaia in 07 or 08, but left for a while because of life. Returning now, so much has changed. The gold inflation is INSANE, GC has taken over, zOMG is gone, and guilds are dying. I hope to be active and help rejuvenate this awesome guild! biggrin

Prince Fluffybutt

Dapper Dabbler

4,550 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:24 am
Prince Fluffybutt
I'm P-Fluff! Cookies to those who know where I got my username! I'm 21, a huge gamer, animal lover, pagan, and all over weird. I originally joined Gaia in 07 or 08, but left for a while because of life. Returning now, so much has changed. The gold inflation is INSANE, GC has taken over, zOMG is gone, and guilds are dying. I hope to be active and help rejuvenate this awesome guild! biggrin

I officially welcome you! :3 Thanks for joining!

I'm a huge gamer and animal lover too.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:59 pm
Heyy guys xx

Real name's LESLIE :3
I'm 22. Electronics Engineering Uni Student! :3 Been on gaia since 2007 on/off, banned account (2) lol idk why please dont ask me. I've met tons of friends on gaia, most (if not all) of which are not playing anymore. We still talk on facebook and other SNS smile Hope to meet and be friends with ya'll~  

s e 7 e n_x

Bashful Fatcat

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:02 am
s e 7 e n_x
Heyy guys xx

Real name's LESLIE :3
I'm 22. Electronics Engineering Uni Student! :3 Been on gaia since 2007 on/off, banned account (2) lol idk why please dont ask me. I've met tons of friends on gaia, most (if not all) of which are not playing anymore. We still talk on facebook and other SNS smile Hope to meet and be friends with ya'll~

Welcome! I'm glad you joined!! :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:19 am
Hi (:
My name's Bella and I'm 17 and I live in Wisconsin. I used to play Gaia when I was very young but never really got into it because I never really met people. I joined yesterday and I'm going to start with a bang by trying to find like minded people.
I've been battling anxiety and really been looking for some friends to just cheer me on. I've been accepted to a university in South Dakota, and I absolutely love it there.
I have a lot of shitty problems at home that really aren't that bad, but just kinda suck. Despite my shitty upbringing, I'd love to contribute to the forums here and learn interesting things!
I am part Native American with a sort of Native American background so I do have some tips and tricks for herbal stuffies!
Thanks in advance (: heart  

thedarieanna

Woodwife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:45 pm
Hello!

heart

My name is KJ. I am 22 years old (female) as well as a college student (English Literature major).

I am from Pennsylvania, US and I have only been on Gaia for about a week. I tried to join years ago, but didn't get into it until recently.

I am kind of a nerd and like things like mythology, fairy tales, video games, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:31 pm
thedarieanna

Welcome!

I'm sorry to hear you are having anxiety and other problems. I'm here to talk if you ever need to. You could put up a journal too and rant all you want. 3nodding Getting things out can definitely help. We have a few stress relieving tips around here as well. A few of the members are into yoga. I'm more into ranting, haha. I guess that's my aggressive side.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:34 pm
Aenwyn

Hai, welcome!

I'm definitely a nerd too. :3

I love mythology, love fairy tales.. obsessed with video games, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:01 pm
Hey I'm Alley or you can call me Raven.
I'm twenty years old, still in school. Mega Nerd.
I love nature and animals~
This Guild seemed like a nice place to try and help boost my positive outlook on everything as I tend to be a very "down" person and need to change that to "uplifting".

Nice to meet you all~  

Doomie Kitty

Companion

bunibby

Cluttered Cutie-Pie

18,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:51 pm
Hi there, I'm hoping this guild is still somewhat active. I needed a place to help me keep on track with my health as it's been deteriorating over the past few years.

My name is Kim and I turned 24 this past February. I live in Ohio, USA with my fiance, 2 dogs, and ferret. Currently unemployed because of panic attacks and poor physical health.

This is my second account, the first was when I played a LOOOOONG time ago.

I enjoy cooking, gardening, and video games.

I hope to make some friends here yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:36 pm
hello i joined this guild to make more friends cause i am kinda returning to gaia. my name is marie. and live with my bf in wisconsin. not working cause seizure. stay at home mom basically. like movies, music, and books. thanks for letting me join the guild.  

Blue roses sweetly evil

Cinderful
Crew

Wheezing Lover

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:42 pm
Blue roses sweetly evil
hello i joined this guild to make more friends cause i am kinda returning to gaia. my name is marie. and live with my bf in wisconsin. not working cause seizure. stay at home mom basically. like movies, music, and books. thanks for letting me join the guild.

Hey nice to meet you : )
I think we just became friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:08 pm
Hello, I'm Pearl and my sister is Crimson. She invited me to this Guild. I hope you all except me and my sister. Well where do i start off? Well you already know my name...uhmmmm i'm 17 years old and i love animals. I haven't been on gaia in forever and decided to make a new account with my sister. Before i never belonged to a group and i thought it would be awesome to feel like i belong to a group of people who get along well. Me and my sister are planning to be very involved in the guild by posting and donating. I'm more shy compared to my sister so i more than likely wont post as much as my sister. Please accept us as part of the family!!!!!!!!  

Pearlwhiterabbit

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items