Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } INTENSE COMPETITION (FINAL P.25!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:20 pm
"My key might be floating at the bottom of the pacific ocean right now," Madeline responded dryly. "We have to hurry." She did her best to look sexy, but she was beginning to shake with silent laughter again at the two men leaning over her and the fact that she was supposed to be imagining them with invisible tits.

Grunting as Jason pulled her up to her feet, she brushed her board shorts off and flexed (hopefully in a sexy fashion), and caught sight of some red-haired guy glaring at them.

Oh.

She raised a brow at both Harrison and Jason. "Amongst other things." She grinned slyly at the moon hunter when he mentioned treasure hunting. "I live off of the thrill of adventure. And - " She slung her arms around both of them. "The beautiful ladies that I find along the way."

Oh - right.

"What was that about a two seater?"

Madeline stared at the bicycle-motorcycle thing in distaste.

"I think we're going to have to get creative if we want to fit on that tiny thing."

poke mattix

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:56 am
As he held up Madeline (trying to support him like he was a real injured patient and no he wasn't touching his a** nope nope nope), Jason tried to pretend he was a jealous nurse who wanted the attention of the hero. So he did what Harrison did, opened his own coat as if he was trying to show off his breast, and pouted.

Surprisingly, Jason was really good at pouting. Don't ask him why or how, he just was.

"I'm sure we could do the job for you much better then she ever could." He said, nearly stumbling when the added weight of him was add to his shoulders once more. He tried his best at a fake giggle. It sounded more like he was crying. Though when it came to the motocycle, he had to get created.

"Doesn't it transform into a four seat flying convertible at the push of a button?" He asked Madeline.

....Hey, it could happen

keiifuu

Toshihiko Two

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Rin showed up finally to investigate what was going on... things have already proceeded quite a bit at this point. Shame. No joining in. He... yes he... was still feeling rather odd about his almost androgynous new body. He wasn't sure how he felt. Though he didn't wonder too much as he'd hoped it'd only be temporary. Until then, he was just going to watch.... he wasn't sure what he was watching... he squinted intensely at the contestants and pouted his lips just a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:14 pm
"I think," Harrison said, talking in Madeline's ear and half-draped on her.

Computers, he thought frantically. He was in this for a reason.

"Somebody's got to get in somebody else's lap."

poke mattix

keiifuu

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:43 pm
"Oh shoooottttt....." Cass had to leave the scene of grabbing a bunch of guy's butts to go check on Ophelia, carefully rolling the other hunter onto 'her' back.

"Hey...are...you alright?" Somehow this was going to turn into unintentionally authentic acting with Cass acting as the female she actually was.

Rown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:00 pm
"Blurble." Ofelia, with her mutton chops of amazing sexy mutton chops, coughed up a mouthful of water the moment she was rolled over. Her whole body was red from smacking into the water like a brick so yeah, she was injured and unhappy. "Ah....am Ah gonna die? Ah think Ah see the Virgin Mary. . . . "

The redhead reached up and touched Cass's face, totally blinded to gender by the fact that she may have been mildly delirious from the falls, all the screaming, and the sheer amount of water that had inhabited her lungs. More water kept coughing up as she tried to speak, all her words so muted and horrible and everything else. It was like the sun hunter was giving up the ghost. "Tell....tell....Ah love...." Her head fell over, maybe passing out.

Or maybe she was just acting, not really knowing that she was acting.

demon_pachabel
derrp!

Rown

Friendly Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm
"You're not gonna die. There there. I'll get you all fixed up." Cass assured, despite the (not intentional on Ofie's part, unfortunately) dramatics of the 'I CAN SEE THE LIGHT' moment.

Except that she probably was due actually doing some CPR right now. Shoot, she didn't actually have much knowledge in the way of resuscitation (maybe she should have taken lessons with Marcus more seriously). But hey, she'd give it a try anyways. Even though that meant mouth-to-mouth going on.

Not that two boils 'kissing' persay was anything worth note on the island anymore. In fact, Cass wouldn't have even worried about it if she'd still had her cleavage going for her.

Just needed to..work on the whole 'get her breathing again' part.

Rown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:25 pm
Ofelia managed to open her eye just as Cass was leaning down, ready to either kiss or help her breathe again, and an eyebrow was raised because she had no idea what the hell was going on and she wasn't sure if she wanted to keep kissing this person or maybe ask what was going on. So instead of properly responding she just reached up and pulled the figure close into her arms, totally just hugging. "Yer kinda warm. An' my lungs hurt. Did Ah really die?"

The redhead hadn't heard the prompt for the second scene since she'd been laying on her stomach and totally trying not to drown with the water in her own lungs. Cass would need to lead her through it if they wanted to get anywhere.

demon_pachabel

Rown

Friendly Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 pm
... Well. This was just going to get more and more awkward, but 'she' would roll with it. "I thought you did until you started to talk.... who is it I was supposed to tell your final message to?" she asked.

Uhh...

"Was it those bad men I saw taking away that poor innocent?"

Just roll with it, Cass. Yeah.

Rown
I'm kind of laughing forever

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:39 pm
Ofelia's sense of justice coupled with her ....sense of manly justice had her sit up. Cass was still very much in her arms, so now she was sort of straddling her she supposed, and the redhead glared off at some imaginary enemy that she could see because she was hallucinating from pain and being Ofelia. "Innocents, ya say?"

Somehow Ofelia managed to stand up while still holding Cass as well. It took her like six tries because she might have fallen over a few times and smooshed her poor occupant in the process but dammit she'd found the Virgin Mary in her arms and she wasn't going to let go. "We're gonna need ta get the innocents back 'cause they're innocent." She likely didn't know what that word meant. "How are we gonna get there? Can ya fly, Mary? Sprout yer wings ya beautiful saint an' carry us onward."

Yes. Ofelia was totally serious.

demon_pachabel
good =|

Rown

Friendly Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm
And things just got more and more awkward. Awesome. Cass tried to not look uncomfortable as she was half-thrown around, putting her own feet on the ground to try and keep them up during one of their dramatic falls they had going on. No seriously, they were going to end up taking somebody out and Cass could barely put her feet on the ground while being held up.

"Yes. We need to get the innocents back." she agreed, awkwardly holding Ophelia back (probably to keep her upright, just in case). "I'll..uhh.... yes. I have wings." Cass decided to roll with it. "But we have to go to my pad to make preparations before we go..."

Crap...

how did the scene continue after that?

"Then we'll go save the innocents."

Rown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm
"Ah dunno what a pad is but lead the way." Ofelia started randomly walking before she stopped and set Cass down. "Ya can't lead if Ah'm carryin' ya." It appeared that some logical thought was returning to her and she rubbed the back of her neck. Water was glistening off her oh so toned body and even with the red belly flop marks against her tan skin she looked so amazing and sexy and pretty. Also like an idiot but that was a basic understanding because Ofelia.

The scene needed to go on, Ofelia remembered that too, and she struck some kind of kung fu serious hero pose. "Them innocents are innocent like Ah said an' if they do sommin' ta 'em an' make 'em not innocent anymore Ah will make all of them pay." There was a pause. "Like physically, not wit' cash. Though money couldn't hurt, Ah need ta get more whip cream an' a few other supplies fer the kitchen." Her head turned sharply, her eye serious. "Someone...broke the toaster." Toast would have been so awesome for breakfast.

"After we get ta yer pad baby, we're gonna ride out an' save 'em. On...uh...Ah guess that." She pointed to a motorcycle. "Do ya got a driver's license? Ah always walked everywhere so Ah don't." Apparently Ofelia forgot they were supposed to be acting and doing something serious for a movie. The shock from the swan dive totally ruined her.

At least she still had abs and mutton chops.

demon_pachabel

Rown

Friendly Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 pm
Cass totally hadn't pulled out a motorbike, but had rolled with what she had to work with.

But now she didn't have anything to do and Ophelia was asking questions. "Yes. We'll go save all the innocents and um.." Um...

Shoot.

She looked at Mark like Line?

Rown

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:48 pm
Trust. He had plenty of it. But it didn't help the twist in his gut while he looked on at the acting in progress. At some point he'd slid from glaring and aggressive posturing to a rather sad and anxious place. There was a lot of touching going on over there and it made his skin crawl as if it was happening to him instead.

He tried to focus on Leon but his lazy banter about women had died in the water.

"I do trust him."

He just didn't trust other people.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 pm
Saliru

While Marcus got his wits about him, Melvin rose to take a breather from all this guy touching and maybe wash his hands. As he rose up, he noticed a man with a lot of black hair in elegant, glossy waves that tumbled down HIS back with a sharp, strong jawline.

It took Melvin a moment just to stare and be sure before he asked. "Rin?"

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces