Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Jackariah Beckett's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 am
User Image

"My path is the wind. Where it blows, I shall follow." Turns her head, looking through the hair blowing in her face as she looks in the direction the wind is blowing and smiles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:56 am
░░ Name:
xxxxx۩ Paavai ۩
░░ Meaning:
xxxxx۩ Hindu for 'beautiful girl' ۩
░░ Nickname{s}:
xxxxx۩ Vai,Pavie. Some orphans may not feel comfortable with her right away, and just all her Mrs. Paav. ۩
░░ Found:
xxxxx۩ I was gifted her 2/28/13. Hypercandi won her in a custom 8/1/10. Received the plushie Vai is based on in '08 ۩
░░ Breed:
xxxxx۩ Unicorn ۩
░░ Gender:
xxxxx۩ Female ۩
░░ Orientation:
xxxxx۩ Straight ۩
░░ Co-ownership Agreement:
xxxxx۩ None. I thank Hyper with all my heart for trusting me with her beloved Vai when leaving gaia<3. ۩
░░ Colorist:
xxxxx۩ Felmino ۩

░░ Herd:
xxxxx۩ None ۩
░░ Currently:
xxxxx۩ Wondering what to do with herself now. ۩

░░ Temper:
xxxxx۩ Accepting ۩
░░ Personality:
xxxxx۩ Vai is much like a motherly figure, always accepting others even if they're evil looking or have traits different to the normal breeds of soquili. She will take anyone under her wing and make sure that everyone has a place to stay even if it is just for a little while. She is sweet and considerate, and observant. She knows when another being needs someone to just listen to their problems. She is also very good at reading expressions and body language.

she also loves being around foals and anything really young because of scenes of neglect that she has come across in her life. She feels a strong need to protect foals and make sure they don't know the harshness of the world too early.

Because she has lived in the Kawani village until recent events, she feels it is her duty to protect it and anyone who lives there from danger and help if injuries may happen by healing with her horn. She wanders in and out but tries to stay away as much as possible to learn how to be free and wild even if she misses being there most of the time. If she hears someone is injured, she will go out of her way to travel to them to help any way she can in healing them.۩

░░ Likes:
xxxxx۩ Foals. Healing others. Interacting with different kinds of soquili. Her mane and tail being played with, brushed & decorated. to go on long walks. Playing in the river. Hearing stories. Telling stories. Art. ۩
░░ Dislikes:
xxxxx۩ Snow (Unless its snow art!). The cold. Being attacked. Being insulted. ۩
░░ Important Information:
xxxxx۩ She grew up in a Kawani village, only recently being set free. ۩  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:08 pm
-familiars image-

░░ Name:
xxxxx۩ xxxx ۩
░░ Meaning:
xxxxx۩ Unknown۩
░░ Nickname{s}:
xxxxx۩ xxxx ۩
░░ Found:
xxxxx۩ xxxx ۩
░░ Breed:
xxxxx۩ xxxx ۩
░░ Gender:
xxxxx۩ Female ۩
░░ Orientation:
xxxxx۩ Straight ۩
░░ Colorist:
xxxxx۩ xxxx ۩

░░ Currently:
xxxxx۩xxxx ۩
░░ Backstory:
xxxxx۩ Will fill in later ۩
░░ How They Met:
xxxxx۩ Will type up later ۩

░░ Temper:
xxxxx۩ xxxx ۩
░░ Personality:

░░ Likes:
░░ Dislikes:
░░ Important Information:
xxxxx۩ Will fill in later ۩  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:10 pm
░░ Backstory:
xxxxx۩ Paavai's story is quite calm. Except for a few incidences. She was born in a Kawani village, her mother dying at childbirth. She grew up happy playing with the humans and other foals. Mostly being used to give children horse rides so they can ride bigger horses when they grow into adults.

When she wasn't giving rides to human children, she was helping with younger foals that their mother had died during childbirth.

Unfortunately, her human owner died shortly after Vai grew into an adult, and Vai was passed onto a human she didn't really know. He enjoyed using a whip and showing her a hard hand. It took a while for the other kawani humans to realize what was going on. When they finally did, they snuck into her pasture at night and set her free. She was sad to go. To leave everyone she had known for so long. But she also knew that if she stayed, her new owner would eventually kill her.

So now she is traveling the Kawani lands trying to figure out what to do with herself now. ۩

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:11 pm
░░ Plots-

░░ Current plots:
xxxxx۩ Nothing really happening now. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. My pms are always opens.

I think for now, I will make her a little different to have something I can use for elder plots. For now, she is just traveling around aimlessly, trying to find anyone who needs healing either physically or mentally. But once they are healed, it is not rare that she leave the next day to wander and find others that are hurt.

Right now she is: versatile and creative. There is hardly anything she cannot do if she puts her mind to it, but a driving urge leads her to one experience after another, seldom finishing what she start. Unless it is healing someone. As soon as a challenge is met, boredom sets in, and she yearns for another experience. This restlessness makes it difficult for her to assume responsibility and to establish stable, progressive conditions in her life. She have many friends, but lose interest in others semi-quickly. And her whole nervous system could be affected by intense emotional influence. ((Yes I took this from a Paavai name site. But I thought it could be fun to rp and lead up to her future x'3.)) I will still be using her main personality as a base. But this will be built on top of it to give her some story<3.۩

░░ Future plots:
xxxxx۩ In the future, Paavai will be inspired to open an orphanage of sorts. She will accept any foal who is alone, or needs somewhere to go, even the violent ones. She hopes to teach them how to survive and give them the loving care that foals need. For the violent ones, she hopes to find out why they feel the need to be violent, and see if she can quell some of that violence.

She will probably think foals can stay in the orphan program till around two years old. Then it is their choice if they want to venture out on their own, or continue on as adults helping with the foals.

If there is anyone who thinks Paavai could help in their plots, think they have someone that can help in Paavai's plots, or any other ideas, my pms are always open<3. ۩

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:13 pm
░░ Mate/Fling:
xxxxx۩ Fling ۩
User Image
░░ Used/Planned breedings:
xxxxx۩ 1. Sandsablaze
2. Unknown
3. Unknown ۩

░░ Tries:
xxxxx۩ 1.
etc.۩

░░ Breeding form:
xxxxx۩
3: Paavai x Sandsablaze

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure nwn
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure =)

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Paavai ( ladyfirefox89 ) x Sandsablaze ( Kyrieko )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
Uncert

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: ladyfirefox89, Kyrieko

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure owo
---Templates to Avoid: Have at it

Throwbacks?: Both are fist gen, but randoms are fine.
---Link to previous Generations:

۩

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:14 pm
░░ Relatives-

░░ Mother:
xxxxx۩ Died in childbirth. ۩
░░ Father:
xxxxx۩ Unknown ۩
░░ Siblings:
xxxxx۩ Unknown ۩

░░ Aunts & Uncles:
xxxxx۩ Unknown ۩
░░ Nieces & Nephews:
xxxxx۩ Unknown ۩
░░ Cousins:
xxxxx۩ Unknown ۩

░░ Children by blood:
xxxxx۩ None ۩
░░ Children By Adoption:
xxxxx۩ None ۩

░░ Grandchildren:
xxxxx۩ None ۩  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:15 pm
░░ Who I've met-

░░ Friends:
░░ Enemies:

░░ Familiar's Encounters-

░░ Friends:
░░ Enemies:

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:16 pm
░░ Rp color:
xxxxx۩ #C11B17 ۩

░░ Current rp's:
xxxxx۩ Play A Little Game With Me *With Anguis* ۩

░░ Finished rp's:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:19 pm
░░ Art-

User Image  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:26 am
Orphanage plots and others willing to help.

Cadmium- Can teach natural science. Is the lovemate to Beaming.
Beaming Daylight- Can help with exercise and play time. Usually foals are the only ones she doesn't stutter around.
Diriel- Can teach 'How to get along with others', or other such classes like that. Is the lovemate to Pariah.
Pariah- May be willing to protect the surroundings of the orphanage. Is the lovemate to Diriel. I still have to ask his owner how she feels about the plots.

~I would still like to have a kelpi or mer be willing to teach swimming lessons, and be able to be a lifeguard during swim days.
~I would also like to have someone be a teacher of manners/etiquette.

If you have any other ideas for teachers,or would like to offer a soquili for another reason, I would absolutely love to hear it<3<3<3. I am thinking we might even like to have more then one teacher for curtain subjects. As a helper or if someone gets sick.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:31 am
(Paavai 12)  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:37 am
(Paavai 13)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:40 am
(Paavai 14)  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:42 am
(Paavai 15)  
Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games