QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:10 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Seeing her parents laying in the caskets in front of her was eating her alive on the inside. Meadow hadn't slept much in the days leading up to he funeral. She'd cried more than she'd ever cried in her life. But she had to realize that she had a pack to run and a life to live. When Lelia came to Meadow, she just sadly smiled. "Thank you for being here." Meadow moved everyone from the grave yard and directed them back to the pack house where the after live celebration would be held. She stayed behind and talked to her mom and dad for a little while. She told them about how she was holding up and was going to catch the people who did this to them. She talked about Kieran with them and how she was able to live without him even though she missed him greatly. She just talked and talked until she was crying wishing they would talk back to her one last time.

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:18 pm
Leila hoped to be able to stay a bit longer. She wanted to be there for Meadow, she knew the woman needed someone right now. However her husband lead the Pack away after an hour. She had no say, so she said her goodbyes.

It was on the way back that the Pack heard a gunshot ring out in the forest. Leila's eyes widened and Jasper immediately pulled the car off the road. He jumped out of the car and took off running. Trying to find the hunters, and whoever they had harmed now.
"Jasper!" Leila jumped out of the car started running after her husband, though Terra was hot Leila's heels. She easily caught up to the tiny woman and stopped her from going any further into the woods.
"Stop Leila, you can not go after him!"  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:58 pm
Meadow Blackwell

When Meadow heard the gun shot, she grew angry. "How dare they!" She roared. Out of pure angry and revenge, she shifted and took off in the direction she heard the shot. "I want blood."was all she could think about.

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:35 pm
Jasper came across the hunters. He was in his human form. "This is private property!" He roared and walked toward the hunters. He looked furious and huge in his anger.
"I am calling the authorities and pressing charges. My neighbors will follow suit, you will be going away for a long time. You scumbags! Get away from that Wolf!" He snapped and stepped closer to the dead Wolf. He put himself between the body and the hunter.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:05 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Once Meadow had gotten to the spot where she'd heard the shot, she saw Jasper, a dead wolf, and men with guns. She stepped out from behind the tree line and shifted in front of the hunters. "You bastards! she yelled. "Do you not realize you are killing human beings? I should kill all of you right where you stand, but you've killed my parents whom I've just buried. So you know what that means? You're all going to jail for two counts of capital murder. When I heard the gun shot, I called the police plus if you try to kill me, you really are going to die where you stand because there are wolves surrounding me as we speak. I'm their leader. You hurt me and you won't have to worry about the electric chair." Meadow trained her eyes on the dead wolf. She heard the police cars in the near distance plus she felt her warriors eyes on her as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:22 pm
Jasper lifted the female Wolf's body up in his arms easily. She was not that old, probably somewhere between Ellie and Leila's age. He closed the Wolf's eyes.
"Rest in peace little one..." He said softly.
"She will be buried in my territory. We are just inside our territory." He glared at the Hunters and then looked back at Meadow.
"You should not have done that Meadow....they know these Wolves are Human. They don't care, actually they do. It is exactly why they are hunting in these lands. Trying to exterminate Shifters." His inner struggle between attacking these men and staying relatively calm was evident in his eyes.

Kieran emerged from the woods, a shot gun in his hands. He aimed right at the nearest hunter. Hatred shone through his green eyes.
"I should line you all up and kill you one by one..." He threatened.
"They will pay. Do not go down with them. Being a caged beast is no life....exactly why we will see to it they are caged for a long time." Jasper said. Kieran kept his gun aimed at the hunter.
"Lay down your weapons." Kieran demanded and the hunter's flinched and did as instructed. The Alpha was speaking, and even the Humans could not disregard the directions of this fierce and powerful Alpha. It was evident that Kieran's Wolf was growing stronger and more in control.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:48 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow's heart stopped the moment she saw Kieran. She had not clue on how to feel all her emotions where mixed. She was happy, angry, sad, and the list was long. At his voice, even she bowed. She said nothing because being near him made her stronger together they meant business. No one could stop a Alpha and his mate side by side. Then she remembered something. Digging into the side of her bra was the digger Kieran had given her weeks ago. She was ready to fight along side her mate if necessary, but they obeyed Kieran's order and put down their weapons.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:32 pm
The authories arrived and took the hunters in. Jasper was instructed to accompany the Police. Jasper instructed Kieran to take the others back. He had Meadow accompany him to the Polica Station.
"How are you holding up Meadow?" Jasper asked once the pair were left alone at the station.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:55 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow looked at her mate. she wanted to go with him, but she was needed at the station. With much difficulty, she went with Jasper. sitting at the station with Jasper, Meadow was so conflicted. She looked up at Jasper when he asked how was she holding up. "I'm at peace that the people responsible for my parents death are behind bars. The fact that they are gone still hurts like hell." Then she took a deep breath, "I still love him. Today proved that. I was ready to go to war with him if need be. But I can't keep putting my heart on the line for him. Yea he made it clear he'd defend me, but that doesn't equal love." Meadow just wanted to go home, but she couldn't until they were interviewed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:00 am
Jasper grew quiet. Keeping his thoughts to himself. He didn't need to voice his suspicions of concern out loud until he had something to back it. He listened to her talk about Kieran. As much as Jasper hated Kieran, he could see the male was working hard to become one with his Wolf, and find a balance that worked for the pair. Once he achieved that balance the pair would make a fierce and powerful Alpha to whatever Pack was fortunate enough to have him.
"May I tell you something Meadow? It is a secret. Not even my Mate knows this, so you would have to keep quiet about this forever. I think it will benefit you though. Hearing my story."  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:10 am
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow's eyes widen. She sat up straight in her chair. Looking at Jasper with much curiosity, she simply just said, "Do tell. I'm all ears and my lips are sealed."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:38 am
"I once thought I found my Mate. The love of my life. She was smart, beautiful, and would have been an amazing Mate, and leader. She was everything I wanted in a Mate. She thought I was the one for her. Well...this was after we were together several months. Then one day....out of nowhere she just changed. Like a switch and went off. She found her Mate. Her Wolf found it's true Mate, just like that. I was a thing of her past. I was forced to watch her move on with her Mate. Someone I knew well, and be happy for them, and watch them start a family. As a Pack mate that was what I had to do. Too support my Pack mates, meanwhile my Wolf was in pain. Suffering. I took lover after lover, trying to find my Mate. My Wolf still believed that female was his Mate and then...after a long time. Several years of suffering....I found her. Just like that. My Mate seemed to appear from nowhere. I couldn't believe it, just like that my Wolf forgot the other Wolf. He moved pass it, and realized this woman, this Wolf was his true Mate. The one he had been searching for, and suddenly he was thankful he and that other Wolf had never bonded." He shifted in his seat, hoping she would not piece the story together and tell Leila the truth.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:54 am
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow grew quiet. Leila is his true mate. Meadow knew Kieran was her true mate. The pull, the sparks, and he marked her in heat. "So where does that leave me? I have my true mate." Meadow asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:59 am
"Or do you....?" Jasper asked as he stared at Meadow. "I believed I had found my Mate. My Wolf would not let it go....then...he understood. I am just saying maybe Kieran is not your true mate." He stood up as the Officer came back and lead him away. A seconds officer came and lead Meadow into a different room.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow's heart stopped, but she didn't have time to process it because she was sweep away to the interview room. Meadow told them everything from Daisy to her parents to the current wolf that was killed. Once she was done, they allowed her to leave the station. What Jasper said was still fresh on her mind. Could Kieran really not be her true mate? That would be devastating. Well there was only one way to find out. They needed to have a talk. Meadow went back to her land. She went to the field where she's met Daisy and sat at the exact tree she's sat at before. "Kieran? Where are you?" she said out into the open. She didn't expect him to show up at her bedecking call, but it was worth the try.

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff