Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ GM ORP } INTENSE COMPETITION (FINAL P.25!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:49 pm
"She means on being the guy," Harrison supplied broodily. "Whatever. I won't fight you for it, I got a medkit on me anyhow. Since Life and Moon are all girls with big tits."

That's Death division for you.

"Let the guy go, you're making him nervous. Leave the pawing to when there's a camera."

He situated the pocket at his hip that he always kept his bandaid tin any.

"Hey, Jason." he added belatedly, "...Sorry if I'm no good. I been trying but there's no...lines or anything..." he eyed the cameraman again.

poke mattix

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:01 pm
Madeline rumbled and let Jason go once their third man had been found, swinging around to glance between the two with her hands stuffed merrily in the pockets of her board shorts. "Hmm?" She glanced down at her hands and up again, snorting. "I'd rather not be caught pawing other men on camera, as fun as that sounds." She winked at Harrison. "I'll say my lines and be heroic though. You can count on that."

She rolled her eyes, gesturing for the three of them to head over towards where the cameras were situated. "By the way - are we supposed to improvise this theatrical nonsense?" She flipped one long, dark curl behind her ear. "I mean - not dissin' threesomes - but I'm pretty sure you can't fit three people onto one motorbike."

Her grin turned carnivorous, and she glanced over her shoulder at Harrison. "Maybe we can both play pitcher, huh? It'll be quality acting."

But with Madeline, quality acting was pretty much when she was knocked out cold and not in front of any cameras at all.

Good luck, guys.

poke mattix

Toshihiko Two

keiifuu

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:25 pm
There was a sense of relief when Harrison arrived, but it doubled when he explained that Madeline wanted to play the guy. Which would mane he would have to pretend to be administrating aid and not the other way around. Yes, he could do this easily.

...He didn't want to do this anymore.

...Jason made a mental note that after this he was going to get authorization for runic bandages. He really, really was going to do the training courses. Really!

following them towards the cameraman, the moon trainee overheard them talking about their lines. "I wouldn't worry about having no lines, I don't think anyone was quite prepared for this." He tried to reassure Harrison before turning to Madeline. "So it's pretty likey we'll have to make them up ourselves."

At the suggestion for both of them to play 'pitcher', Jason was about to ask if he could to, but then rethought his suggestion. Acting manly around other men, or acting feminine.

...He didn't know which would be worse.

keiifuu

Toshihiko Two

Toshihiko Two rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:57 pm
Harrison gave Madison a long look, and just decided to refrain entirely from any comments on where three people could fit.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," he grumbled instead.

Madeline wasn't technically touching him. Yet. But somehow he got the feeling she had the power to violate people long-distance. Two pitchers, huh?

"We're both Moons," Harrison decided, giving Madeline a smirk of his own. "Might as well add some realism. You're Sun, right?"

He unzipped the kit, tossing Jason a roll of non-runic bandages.

"So hurry up and get on the ground, Verlander."

keiifuu

poke mattix

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:35 pm
Madeline scoffed at both of her actor boys, stepping in front of the cameras. "Hurrah, the masterful work of improvisation." She glanced at Harrison with an wide grin, brushing her curls away from her face. "Oh, realism. Yes perfect - it is, after all, the Suns who do this most often after all, right?"

Without preamble, Madeline made a dramatic fall, dropping onto her back like a man shot in particular James Bond fashion. She then writhed around, and after a few dramatic moments, simply stopped and lifted her head, raising a brow at her two partners as if to say rescue me, princesses.

"Well <******** me. Shot again trying to save a goddamn damsel in distress." She sighed theatrically, raising a hand above her eyes. "Goodbye, world."

Cue theatric, sexy, fake-painful writhing.

Come on Harrison, Verlander was waiting -

Toshihiko Two
SORRY FOR

poke mattix
THIS CRAPPY TAG asdfghjk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:52 pm
Catching the bandages thrown his way, the moon trainee was looking very grateful before he watched Madeline....

"......"

Well...at least she was acting. If only going a little overboard about it

Just a little.

Wasting a few vital seconds staring in shock, Jason then dropped to one knee, his face a very picture of concern as he tried to....act feminine.

"You can't give up on us! We're here to save you!" He said in a higher voice (oh god his dignity...), as he pretended to check if the imaginary bullet had exited his body or not while his mind tried to recall how to treat them. Check for entry/exit point, apply pressure to the area, bandage it up.

Inwardly cringing, he widened his eyes and looked fearful as he began to apply the bandaging to his chest area.

keiifuu

Toshihiko Two

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm
"Like she said. It's not over yet, stud."

This was okay, as long as he ignored the cameras. He practically spent every other day doing this exact ******** thing.

He'd moved his own bandage supply, since if he had big tits he sure as hell wouldn't skimp on the storage space.

Harrison unbuttoned his shirt as he sauntered over, then left it mostly open as he leaned over to fetch the roll. "Hold still. We got to give you a real thorough examination."

...That was field nurse s**t, right? Or was he mixing that up with doctors.

He bent over, opposite of Jason.

"Holy s**t, at least it looks like we've got adequate periosteal coverage of the fracture bone despite the extensive soft-tissue laceration."

keiifuu

poke mattix

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:32 pm
Madeline stared up through half-lidded, smoldering eyes at Jason.

Which lasted about five seconds because of how girlish he was trying to puff himself up to be. Madelines lips thinned as he worked on her lovely new male abs, and she was nearly vibrating with silent laughter by the time Jason widened his eyes and tried to look fearful.

Reaching out, she stroked his face with one hand, choking out, "I'll be fine - you two need to go and leave me, theres nothing left for you here but misery and regret and bullets."

Her hand dropped and she rolled over on to her side, shaking with silent laughter.

And then Harrison appeared.

It was like Heaven and Hell had collided on Earth and she was being surrounded by sexy angels come to take her to the freezing depths of the underworld.

Rolling onto her back again, Madeline stared up at Harrison with a positively sexy, smoldering stare. "Real thorough?" She responded. "I'd like to be real thorough with both of you - " Wait, "but later. We've got a damsel we need to catch up with. She's got - er - "

Forgetting her line, Madeline instead coughed dramatically and tried to smother a laugh.

"The key!" She remembered, and bit her lip on a giggle when Harrison assessed the situation with his shirt unbuttoned. This just got better with every glance in Jason's wide-eyed direction and Harrison's invisible boobs. "Oh, talk medicine to me, moon-boy-s," She said, waggling her brows at both of them, and whispered just loud enough for them to hear, "also, nice imaginary tits."

Acting, Madeline. You're doing it wrong.

Toshihiko Two

poke mattix

keiifuu

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Rep snorted. "Ayyye." he waved a hand dismissively, being complimented for how well he could act like a woman was a double edged sword "Had a lot of research material before the island and s**t." It was easy to ignore the awkward of moments before when it was like he simply flipped a switch back and it felt like someone else had been the one sitting right up against Leon moments before. "No like. No ******** like dressing drag or whatever. Like. Growing up with a ******** flock of slappers. Er. Prostitutes." What was even the right collective term for those?

Still, they'd aced the acting part.

He watched some of the others do their thing, but one group in particular made him narrow his eyes, the good mood of moments before set on temporary hold in the wake of jealousy.

"Whit's that guy saying to Ace?" he hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:44 pm
Baneful
Because Leon is going to be an a** right now, Rep knows that, he felt it.

With their part done, there really was nothing left but to watch the others go about their scenes. "So Reid." Leon began, trying to get the attention of his co-star after having a suitable amount of time sorting out themselves and breaking from character, putting a casual elbow on the man's shoulder and putting some weight on it. "I hope you didn't get excited from that scene." he stated in a humorous tone, all teeth and low chuckles in the sun hunters ear.

There was always time to make rep feel uncomfortable. "well mr/miss/mr actor with your experience in that particular type of role, i'd imagine they are saying similar things over there." he continued, stroking the fire, figuratively. "I'm joking, I have no clue but remember, its acting. you did that with me not too long ago, remember that." he tried knocking some sense into the sun hunter, jealousy was an evil thing if left unchecked.

"i wonder if the plural term for prostitutes is prostiti?" he mused aloud, rubbing art his horribly smooth chin."I want my stubble back."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 pm
Rep froze at the proximity, back to his usual self and back in the realm of no-contact no matter what. The elbow on his shoulder made his posture ice over completely before he could do anything about it. He didn't throw him off though, just grimly tolerated the intrusion.

"Excited?" he said with a taunting smirk sidelong. "You'd have to try way harder than that man. I'm picky. I don't just pop a boner for any old guy."

Even despite his distraction, he didn't look much relieved at the idea of the things that were probably being said to Harrison, if his own comments had been any guide. "And maybe. Acting. I wouldn't put it past some people to get some ******** fly wee ideas though." Nothing seemed to reduce the desire to go over there and knock some teeth out.

He did look concerned for just a moment as he mulled over Leon's comment. "Maybe it's prostitties. Doesn't matter anyway, the bitches on this island don't even charge. Freestitutes."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:22 pm
"There appears to be no signs of shrapnel near the entry point, so it looks like it was a clean shot " Jason added to the medical examination. "But we should be careful he doesn't go into hypovolemic shock". Feeling a moment of pride at his ability to diagnose something like this, his pride then vanished when he was getting the smoldering eyes treatment and...the innuendos Oh holy god the innuendos, he didn't know how much more he could take.

"Perhaps later we could have a look at your key." He said in his best attempt to sound 'sexy feminine' somebody shoot him

And it was then he decided to look around and-

Oh holy mother of god Rep was glaring at him

"They key! Yes we shall help you look for this key!" Jason had forgotten about acting for now and was just wanting to get as far away from here as possible, his hands slightly shaking as he tried to help Madeline up and resisted the urge to run.

keiifuu

Toshihiko Two

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm
It was one of those rare moments, when the boxer questioned his choice in pushing the envelope on what he could get away with.
"Well thankfully i'm young, hung and full of-" the sentenced died off in sputtering laugh, doubling over that the nonsense he was saying. "Sorry, I count not say it with a straight face." he apologized profusely, waving his hand t ease the man that already looked like he was going to maul someone. "If you trust Harrison, then you got nothing to worry about." the life hunter tried to throw logic around, using the button that both of them had.

Trust.

"Freestitutes does not roll off the tongue easy, maybe it should be Frestitutes" he asked in a moment of clarity.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:48 pm
Harrison frowned.

"What do you need her for when you got us?"

She fed them the line about keys as Harrison opened her shirt, bandaging the imaginary bullet-hole with professional (but maybe not sexy)care.

"Oh. Treasure hunter, huh? Maybe you oughta-" he stiffened as she whispered about his tits, thrown off-balance. "uh. thanks."

No, that wasn't right.

He looked over at Jason. Right. Keys.

"You ever ride a two-seater?" he asked, tucking the bandages back in his shirt.

keiifuu

poke mattix

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:19 pm
IT WOULD HELP IF I POSTED CORRECTLY HOLD ON  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash