Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:19 pm
Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Kye
Link to Teepee: Over here
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Stamina

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: "The shadows are my friends. If I ever have to escape from predators I will not take the main paths. Rather, I would run through the groves and bushes and deep waters to never leave my tracks visible."

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: "It depends, if it's riddles about topics I don't know then I won't be able to keep up. Riddles are quite challenging." She shook her head and her hair draped over her shoulder. "I don't really like them."

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: Kye was silent for a long time before she spoke. "To be honest, I'd die out there in the desert. I don't even know where that is. The forest is my home." The thought of being lost in the desert with no resources, except for a scorching hot sun, made her feel very uncomfortable. I'm not ready to die yet.

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: "Hmmm," she pondered. "Not in one go, that would be too exhausting. Maybe in three tries or something?" The mare sees herself of average size so to her, there is no way she could push a dolphin in one go. If anything, she might injure herself pushing the poor dolphin.

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: Upon hearing this question she was quick to answer. "If I were to try and save the poor innocent foals, I'd end up dying instead of them. Skinwalkers are fierce and merciless. I wouldn't stand a chance against one. And..." she swallowed hard. "Against a group... I'd be shredded into bits along with the foals."

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: "What day?" she asked, quite confused at such a vague question. "The day I had my first litter? It was tiring yet amazing. They all grew up to be so beautiful." Tears started to well up in her eyes. "My babies are all grown up."

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:19 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi
Link to Teepee: Here

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: Hearing the question. "Wait what.. Oh no there is no fierce predator that I would run from. Well maybe a bigger purewalker of the bear breed." She thinks about it more. "I might be speedy enough but using speed and stamina as well as agility to out wit them."

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: "Well that Stupid stranger just turned themselves into my meal for annoying me."

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: Thinking about this one. Coyotes live in desert areas and do just fine. She is a coyote purewalker so she would be fine in her eyes. "Hmm Coyotes are use to the desert so I shouldn't have any problems and there are plants in the desert that hide water within them. So I would have more then enough resilience to make it." She is getting use to answering these stupid questions.

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: Laughing at this question. "Why would I push it back into the water. That is what I would call a free meal. I do have the strength to push and pull it to where I can eat it in peace."

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: Sighs as she rolls her eyes. This Courage thing again. "Hmm a skinwalker. Sounds like a fun thing to play with. After all those that aren't pures are weak in my eyes and the foals would be boring to deal with so I would attack the skinwalker so that my boredom would be cured."

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: Smirking as this is asked to her. "An elephant sized meal to last me for a few weeks so that I wouldn't need to hunt and then the victims I find would be toys to kill my boredom."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:23 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Rhiannon
Link to Teepee: Teepee
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Intelligence

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: Rhiannon looked coolly down on the questioner. “It would not be a resorting to other methods, like I have no option, simply using my abilities that I have to the best efficiency there is.”

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: Still maintaining the cool aloof look, “why would I want to? The stranger is surely not worthy of competing with me. I would not bother to engage.”

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: “I can fly. I can navigate by stars while flying. I would be fine.”

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: Rhiannon looked bored now. “Why would I waste food?”

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: ”I have the courage. The desire….?”

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: ”I don’t think I want to tell you. You might try to ruin it.” With that Rhiannon whirled away and pranced off.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:30 pm
Owner's Name: Calixita
Participating Soquili: Luminița
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11690509

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: "Oh, I don't have to worry about silly little things like speed, sugar. Why, I can just shrink right down and watch as that big dumb predator passes me by!"

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: "Of course I could, honey. It's just so cute when darling little soquili think they can outwit me. Just imagine!"

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: "Darling, a girl like me would never be caught in the desert -- let alone lost!" she laughs.

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: She sniffs, her head raised high and looking down at the questioner, as though they were beneath her. "Do you even know what water does to my hair? My wings? I'm afraid that little 'ole dolphin should've been more careful where they swim."

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: "What, and risk my life? For foals I don't even know? Goodness, no."

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: Luminița smiles brightly. "Why, that's an easy answer. Everyone I come across just can't resist a face as sweet as mine! How could anyone say no to me, and not give me every little 'ole thing I ask for?"

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:52 pm
Owner's Name: Mahogany Sunset
Participating Soquili: Arcadia Sinclair
Link to Teepee: xxxx

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: Arcadia raises an eyebrow. "I have six wings, and running is difficult for me over long distances. The only reason I would be running is to get ready to take off."

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: Blushing, Arcadia shakes her head. "I haven't seen many things in my life, so I doubt I would have the knowledge to play a game like that..."

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: Arcadia snorts, nearly laughing. "Again with the flying. It might take a while, but I can fly far faster and for longer than I can run, at least with my condition. I love to fly, and I've worked up a lot of strength practicing."

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: Pausing, Arcadia tilts her head and frowns. "Are... Are dolphins warm-blooded?" After thinking for a moment, she straightens her neck again. "I would find a rope and loop it around it, then pull it back to the water."

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: "Um..." Not without incredible risk to myself, and not only from the skinwalker. "I'd be more likely to hurt myself than the skinwalker, so probably not.

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: Arcadia grins. "I get to swim in a pond or go flying with my family all day.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:05 pm
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: Kintori
Link to Teepee: [x]
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Strength

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: I really don't believe it to be smart to rely on speed alone. Although, that may be because my hooves don't run quite as fast as they used to... So I suppose I'd have to rely on my wings for a bit of lifting, and, hm... perhaps my small frame could find somewhere to hide. But hopefully things never come to that.

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: Well... I think I could at first. I've really been trying to exercise my mind recently, but well... I'm in that strange limbo where I'm getting older but I'm not quite old enough, you know?

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: Likely not. If we're being honest, I can barely fend for myself as is.

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: Well, that's a tricky predicament. I'd probably have to find someone nearby to help me nudge it back in, or see if I could dig a trench with my hooves quick enough to bring water back up to the dolphin to slide it back in.

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: I... I like to think I would. At least, I would try. But I'd probably back down pretty quickly. I really don't even like foals all that much...

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: I'm starting to feel good about myself again. I don't feel so bad for the awful things I've done; they're behind me and I'm realizing that and that in itself is fortuitous.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:32 am
Owner's Name: Uta
Participating Soquili: Cassiel
Link to Teepee: xXx
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Luck

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: Cassiel gave a swish of her tail, brows knitting in thought. "I . . . may not be a large mare. . . and I might be older. . . but I have always been quick. Without wings, or horns to aid me, speed and stamina are all I have."

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: The pink and white mare was unsure why she was being interrogated, particularly when it came to her physical abilities. She was not a large creature, though her black eyes spoke of mutant blood that ran within her veins. "I . . . I do not care for riddles, as a rule. I've lived my life with many falsehoods and trickery, and do not care for riddles. I would decline to play."

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: "Why would I find myself lost in a desert? I have no need to leave my home. The world is a terrifying place, and I would never set foot in a desert, much less find myself without food or water. Are you quite sure these questions are . . . are necessary?" The mare was becoming quite distressed, for surely she had no reason to answer such a thing. Nor did she want to confess that she would die. . . she was resilient in spirit, but of physical body she knew it might succumb before her heart or soul were ready.

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: At this question, the black eyed mare coudn't help but give a small snort. "I could not move a dolphin on my own, unless there was aid. I would use my speed to try to find help along the ocean shore, or nearby. Additionally, my mate Tobias would not leave my side. He has the strength to aid, where I do not."

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: The older mare's nostrils flare at the thought of innocents being threateend by such monsters. "I might not have strength of body, but I would not tolerate such a thing. I would try to intervene, to fight. . . .even at cost of my own life. I'm not young. I have lived a good life, even if it has not been easy. If I had to make such a sacrifice, so younger hearts had more time to beat, than so be it. It . . . it would be a little thing.'

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: Glad that the questions seemed to be over, the stoic mare relaxed some. Black eyes would soften, and she'd give a little smile. "It is great because I woke to the smile of my mate, and the knowledge that my children are grown and happy. It is their happiness, their joy, that makes life worth living, and makes me a lucky mare."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:39 am
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Mintireo Kisses
Link to Teepee: xXx
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Strength please! <3

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: With a rather stunned look on her face, Mintireo give the most obvious answer, "Of COURSE I have the speed to outdistance them! I'm a champion Sugar Rush Racer! Have you NOT heard of me?"

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: Mintireo snorts a bit, "I'm sure I have plenty of intelligence to keep up with such a childish game as riddles." She rolled her eyes.

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: She tilted her head. This one she would have to think about for a moment. "I... might be able to if I knew the way out. And I had enough energy to race that way...", She frowned. "Otherwise I'm pretty sure I would end up a pile of melted candies."

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: She tilted her head again, perplexed by the lack of racing questions. "I'm sure that I would at least TRY to push the poor thing back into the water. Succeeding would depend entirely on how big the dolphin is." She nodded to herself.

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: Mintireo stamped her hoof, "Of COURSE I do! No one messes with any young ones around me!" She snorted angrily.

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: Mintireo smiled widely, "There are only two things that can make a day great. The first is winning an important race. The second is hearing the cheering of the fans as you race across that finish line." She stared off in to the sky, clearly in her own little world.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:24 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Xue Fang
Link to Teepee: teepee
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: luck

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: "Speed is a last resort. I'd rather out think them or enjoy using my paws and seeing which of us is stronger."

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: "I would like to try to keep up with him. Perhaps i would lose the game of riddles but I would have learned from the experience."

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: " I would have little resilience. I'm a creature of ice and snow and would have no desire to step on the desert's barren landscape."

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: "I would try to push it back in perhaps i leave the task to others. Or if the animal had no hope for survival i would help it journey on to the other side."

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: Xue Fang smiled his teeth looking especially vicious." A skinwalker is a weakling who let themselves be cursed. I could defeat one such as that. A purewalker would be worth my time."

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: " The ultimate fortune would be to find a missing family member but seeing a fire elemental soq lose their life would be rather satisfying."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:04 am
May questions are now officially closed <3

June's stat is Luck. Questions for this month are:

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?:[/b]

[b]A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?:[/b]

[b]Could you use a bit more luck in your life?:[/b]

Enjoy~ :3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

UniWingdFox
Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:31 am
Owner's Name: UniWingdFox
Participating Soquili: Mehira
Link to Teepee: Here~

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?:
I do believe in luck, but only so far. You can always change the cards you've been dealt if you simply put forth the effort.
A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?:
It matters not to me that the cat crossed my path. Misunderstandings and crazy superstitions lead to violence. So, no, I'm not superstitious.
Could you use a bit more luck in your life?:
Hmmm... I think everyone could probably do with a bit of luck. Having some more my why way would be welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:58 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi

Kiyoraka Ashi sighed a bit. "A bit of both I guess. Luck and Fortune is how you handle things in life. Some times you get lucky and sometimes you don't. It can be your fault or another's. So I see it both ways."

Super what now... Kiyoraka Ashi shakes her head. "I am not this superstitious thing you talk of. It is just a cat. Should the color of it matter so much. In my sees no matter the color it is called Lunch to me. So I would react by hunting it down to eat it."

Kiyoraka Ashi thinks about this as she wonders what gives this thing the right to ask her so many annoying questions. "Well that is silly. Everything could use more luck in life. Because sometimes things don't go as planned."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:50 pm
Owner's Name: tefla
Participating Soquili: Eiryn
Link to Teepee: Link

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?:The mare glances around her before her muscles flex in preparation for a good flight, "I believe in luck. There is no absolute reason I can give to support my answer but I have had things happen that I had no control over and it was to my benefit."

Eiryn's wings slowly beat in tempo as she begins her mental pre-flight checks. "I'm sorry, I do not see the relevance of the question. Are you saying that black cats are dangerous?"

Eiryn's wings provide the mare with lift as she takes off. Her voice grows faint with the distance but three words are heard relatively clearly, "but of course." And with that she is gone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:06 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Sahaena
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Do you believe in luck, or do you think everyone makes their own fortunes?: Sahaena shrugged, giving a faint smile. "That's a bit of a difficult question, I think. There is something such as fate, a greater power than us which may guide us in a certain direction to allow for something to happen. But I also think if you never go out and look for it, hunt for it, work for it, it will have a harder time finding you. So someone can make their own fortune, and they can be lucky as well.

A black cat crosses your path, how do you react? Are you superstitious?: "A Black Cat? I'm sorry, is there a specific significance to this? We don't have cats in the ocean, you understand, so I've little experience with them. Catfish, those I've seen... But I haven't encountered any cats of the land, yet. I suppose mostly I'd try not to step on him or her, if it was underfoot... And if it was friendly I supposed I'd try to make conversation or ask for directions. I am, not so great at finding my way around the land just yet."

Could you use a bit more luck in your life?: "Well I imagine everyone could use more luck in their lives, especially the good kind. Of course, those that stand around complaining about their lack of luck never seem to have their circumstances change. This is why I believe we make our own fortunes as well. As such, I would like a bit more good luck in my life, and I think I'll go try and find it now." She winked. "Good luck to you as well."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:28 am
Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Bohlale

"Unlucky....so unlucky...." Bohlale shuddered, shaking his head quickly. "Mountins...so many mountains. Swallow little soquili, stuck...snow..much snow!" He paused, and felt heat on his cheeks. "But...cold made snuggles with Kaya.....so maybe not so unlucky..."

"SKINWALKER RUNNNNN..." Boh sprints away, screaming about no no kitties.

After returning from his hiding spot, he clears his throat although looks incredibly nervous still. "Yes...more luck is good. Boh wants more snuggles...less mountains....no kitties..." > ___ >  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games