Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Archives (Past/Closed Events)
Two Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:37 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I am currently here: Two Island
I guess I'm enjoying the company of: Myself, Klaus
If you really wish to know how I feel, I am currently: A bit excited, to be honest~
What I am thinking of this right now is: ' Oh…?'
Current Outfit: Tanabata Yukata
Team Out of Ball: User Image
Counters:
Movement: 3/3
Wild Pokemon: 49/-
NPC Trainer: 48/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 39/10
Super Potion: 26/5
Choice Scarf: 22/30
Lemonade: 6/10
Ticket Count: 70
Psychic Gem (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Sitrus Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Lvl 15 Dragalge (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Payapa Berries x5 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Dusk Stone x1 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Big Mushroom x1 (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Eviolite (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Lvl 7 Shiny Hawlucha (4th of July Event ; Unclaimed)

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Soon enough, Klaus was back at the games once again, heading over towards the darts first to see if he could do better this time. As he was handed his ten darts to use, the Zoroark licked his lips as he focused on his targets. With deft, sure movements, he tossed the projectiles at the balloons. He ended up missing some of his shots, as per usual it seemed, but at the very least he managed to pop a good several of the balloons before he ran out of usable darts to throw. Klaus grinned as he was handed four tickets for a job well done, and was off to play the next game in a matter of seconds. 】☆ ☆

(( Octilleries Of Catastrophe: --------- ))

[Battle Debriefing]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Klaus│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Mischievous, prankster, caring and protective of Phoenix │ 5/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Night Daze (85; Lowers target's accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; Automatically swaps Pokemon) ; Hone Claws (Raises user's Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Victoria│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Flash Fire │ Naughty: Bossy, selfish, a bit of a bully, but truly cares for those she grows attached to │ 4/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Inferno (100 ; Inflicts burn) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Atk two stages) ; Thunder Fang (65 ; 3/10 Flinch, 4/10 Paralysis) ; Howl (Raises user’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Blaze │Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 5/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Scratch (40) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Amandine│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Limber │Brave: Noble, willing to fight even if the odds are greatly against her, willing to help out comrades, her respect must be earned first │ 3/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Pound (40) ; Foresight (Normal and Fighting-type moves can hit Ghost types) ; Fire Punch (75 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Defense Curl (Raises user’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Astrid│ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Inner Focus │Adamant: Quiet, wary of strangers, dislikes a lot of contact from people she doesn’t know, protective over her trainer and friends, affectionate in private settings│ 4/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Foresight (Allows a Ghost-type to be hit with Normal and Fighting-type moves ; Negates evasiveness) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Always hits first) ; Endure (Survive an attack with 1 HP ; Has a 1/5 chance to work second time, and 1/10 chance afterwards if used consecutively)

User Image User Image Mirabelle│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Static │Gentle: Easily flustered and quick to panic, tends to eat when her nerves get the better of her, loves hugs and cuddling │ 5/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Thundershock (40 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tackle (50) ; Thunder Wave (Induces paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 chance to lower target’s Defense one stage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Panforte│ │ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Limber │Hasty: Gallant, gentlemanly, willing to fend for his sister, enjoys sweets │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Pound (40) ; Foresight (Normal and Fighting-type moves can hit Ghost types) ; Ice Punch (75 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Defense Curl (Raises user’s Defense one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image Xtranceiver User Image National Pokedex User Image Badge Case User Image TM Case
User Image Sonata (Flute) and Lucille (Acoustic Guitar) User Image iPod + Headphones

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Moon Stone x1 User Image Lucky Egg x3 User Image Sweet Heart x5 User Image Nevermeltice x1 User Image Cheri Berries x5 User Image Journal w/ Pencil

Daycare
User Image User Image Hanaka│ │ Level 8 │ 80/80 HP │ Shell Armor │Modest: Extremely timid, tends to stammer and stutter frequently in her speech, tends to cling to those she grows close to │ 4/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Tackle (50) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Water Gun (40)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hekate│ │ Level 6 │ 60/60 HP │ Magic Guard │Rash: Bold and impish with a hint of sass, not afraid to face opponents larger and tougher than her, likes to act independent but loves being spoiled │ 1/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Hypnosis (Induces sleep ; Chance of success decreases each time this move is used on the same target) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Scratch (40) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

Deposited: 7/12/15 @ 11:53 PM EST

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:46 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

If you really wish to know how I feel, I am currently: A bit excited, to be honest~
Counters:
Wild Pokemon: 50/-
NPC Trainer: 49/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 40/10
Super Potion: 27/5
Choice Scarf: 23/30
Lemonade: 7/10
Ticket Count: 72

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Next up was the ring toss, Klaus had been having fairly good luck with this one so far. Maybe he could manage to land all three rings this time around, though he had a feeling that would be a bit of a stretch so far. Still, it wasn’t going to stop him from trying at the very least. The Zoroark nodded his thanks to the operator as he was handed his three hoops, narrowing his eyes as he focused on the bottles before him. Twirling each of the hoops around a claw, he flung them out one by one in hopes that they would land on their targets. At least one ring managed to catch onto a bottle, the other two ended up going right over them and landing in the grass nearby. Only one this time? Well, he couldn’t expect for luck to smile upon him every time, he was nevertheless happy to take the two tickets that were handed to him before he strode off to try another game. Perhaps he would try the Wheel of Fortune next, that one had proved to be promising so far… 】☆ ☆

[Battle Debriefing]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Klaus│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Mischievous, prankster, caring and protective of Phoenix │ 6/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Night Daze (85; Lowers target's accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; Automatically swaps Pokemon) ; Hone Claws (Raises user's Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Victoria│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Flash Fire │ Naughty: Bossy, selfish, a bit of a bully, but truly cares for those she grows attached to │ 5/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Inferno (100 ; Inflicts burn) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Atk two stages) ; Thunder Fang (65 ; 3/10 Flinch, 4/10 Paralysis) ; Howl (Raises user’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Blaze │Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 6/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Scratch (40) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Amandine│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Limber │Brave: Noble, willing to fight even if the odds are greatly against her, willing to help out comrades, her respect must be earned first │ 4/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Pound (40) ; Foresight (Normal and Fighting-type moves can hit Ghost types) ; Fire Punch (75 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Defense Curl (Raises user’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Astrid│ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Inner Focus │Adamant: Quiet, wary of strangers, dislikes a lot of contact from people she doesn’t know, protective over her trainer and friends, affectionate in private settings│ 5/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Foresight (Allows a Ghost-type to be hit with Normal and Fighting-type moves ; Negates evasiveness) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Always hits first) ; Endure (Survive an attack with 1 HP ; Has a 1/5 chance to work second time, and 1/10 chance afterwards if used consecutively)

User Image User Image Mirabelle│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Static │Gentle: Easily flustered and quick to panic, tends to eat when her nerves get the better of her, loves hugs and cuddling │ 6/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Thundershock (40 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tackle (50) ; Thunder Wave (Induces paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 chance to lower target’s Defense one stage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Panforte│ │ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Limber │Hasty: Gallant, gentlemanly, willing to fend for his sister, enjoys sweets │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Pound (40) ; Foresight (Normal and Fighting-type moves can hit Ghost types) ; Ice Punch (75 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Defense Curl (Raises user’s Defense one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Xtranceiver User Image National Pokedex User Image Badge Case User Image TM Case
User Image Sonata (Flute) and Lucille (Acoustic Guitar) User Image iPod + Headphones

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Moon Stone x1 User Image Lucky Egg x3 User Image Sweet Heart x5 User Image Nevermeltice x1 User Image Cheri Berries x5 User Image Journal w/ Pencil

Daycare
User Image User Image Hanaka│ │ Level 8 │ 80/80 HP │ Shell Armor │Modest: Extremely timid, tends to stammer and stutter frequently in her speech, tends to cling to those she grows close to │ 4/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Tackle (50) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Aqua Tail (90) ; Water Gun (40)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hekate│ │ Level 6 │ 60/60 HP │ Magic Guard │Rash: Bold and impish with a hint of sass, not afraid to face opponents larger and tougher than her, likes to act independent but loves being spoiled │ 1/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Hypnosis (Induces sleep ; Chance of success decreases each time this move is used on the same target) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Scratch (40) ; Confusion (50 ; 4/10 Confusion)

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:00 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
Wild Pokemon: 51/-
NPC Trainer: 50/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 41/10
Super Potion: 28/5
Choice Scarf: 24/30
Lemonade: 8/10
Ticket Count: 73

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 As Klaus waited in line for the Wheel of Fortune, he couldn’t help but wonder if maybe the good luck from before was starting to wear off. He hadn’t been scoring as well at these games as before, though it was probably just a phase that would peter out sooner or later. At the very least, they would hopefully end up with enough tickets to be able to buy a nice little prize for themselves once it came time for the Tanabata to come to a close. Just how long was this festival supposed to go on for anyways? Well, he couldn’t dwell too much on the question now, it was his turn to spin the wheel it seemed. Klaus approached it, wasting not a moment as he grabbed the wheel and spun it, watching it go round and round. He followed the rapidly shifting colors closely, hoping for the best but expecting the worst as it began to slow down. Finally, the wheel came to a stop, and Klaus couldn’t help but feel rather disappointed when he realized the color it had landed on. One out of ten… well, he had been expecting the worst, it was only fitting that he actually get that as the outcome. Sighing softly, he accepted the single ticket that he was given, and headed over to the arcade section of the game corner to try his luck there. 】☆ ☆

[Battle Debriefing]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Klaus│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Mischievous, prankster, caring and protective of Phoenix │ 7/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Night Daze (85; Lowers target's accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; Automatically swaps Pokemon) ; Hone Claws (Raises user's Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Victoria│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Flash Fire │ Naughty: Bossy, selfish, a bit of a bully, but truly cares for those she grows attached to │ 6/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Inferno (100 ; Inflicts burn) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Atk two stages) ; Thunder Fang (65 ; 3/10 Flinch, 4/10 Paralysis) ; Howl (Raises user’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Blaze │Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 7/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Scratch (40) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Amandine│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Limber │Brave: Noble, willing to fight even if the odds are greatly against her, willing to help out comrades, her respect must be earned first │ 5/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Pound (40) ; Foresight (Normal and Fighting-type moves can hit Ghost types) ; Fire Punch (75 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Defense Curl (Raises user’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Astrid│ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Inner Focus │Adamant: Quiet, wary of strangers, dislikes a lot of contact from people she doesn’t know, protective over her trainer and friends, affectionate in private settings│ 6/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Foresight (Allows a Ghost-type to be hit with Normal and Fighting-type moves ; Negates evasiveness) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Always hits first) ; Endure (Survive an attack with 1 HP ; Has a 1/5 chance to work second time, and 1/10 chance afterwards if used consecutively)

User Image User Image Mirabelle│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Static │Gentle: Easily flustered and quick to panic, tends to eat when her nerves get the better of her, loves hugs and cuddling │ 7/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Thundershock (40 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tackle (50) ; Thunder Wave (Induces paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 chance to lower target’s Defense one stage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Daycare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
Wild Pokemon: 52/-
NPC Trainer: 51/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 42/10
Super Potion: 29/5
Choice Scarf: 24/30
Lemonade: 9/10
Ticket Count: 74

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Stepping into the arcade, Klaus scoped out a game that looked like it would be simple to play, yet also provide enough challenge that he wouldn’t bore himself too easily. That zombie shooter game had been a lot of fun, he had to admit, but he didn’t want to play the same one twice in a row just for the sake of it. However, a neat-looking 2D side-scrolling adventure game caught his eye, and he decided to give it a whirl. He walked over to it, prepped his claws over the controls, and commenced play. Unfortunately, he ended up crashing and burning on just the first level, and he couldn’t help but laugh aloud at the poor score he ended up getting. Wow, to think that he had to try to be THAT bad at the game… Still, there was no use in crying over split milk, he supposed, a loss was a loss and he would just have to deal with it either way. He accepted the one ticket that the machine gave him as consolation, and he headed off to try once again at that Golden Magikarp challenge. 】☆ ☆

[Battle Debriefing]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Klaus│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Mischievous, prankster, caring and protective of Phoenix │ 8/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Night Daze (85; Lowers target's accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; Automatically swaps Pokemon) ; Hone Claws (Raises user's Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Victoria│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Flash Fire │ Naughty: Bossy, selfish, a bit of a bully, but truly cares for those she grows attached to │ 7/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Inferno (100 ; Inflicts burn) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Atk two stages) ; Thunder Fang (65 ; 3/10 Flinch, 4/10 Paralysis) ; Howl (Raises user’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Blaze │Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 8/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Scratch (40) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Amandine│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Limber │Brave: Noble, willing to fight even if the odds are greatly against her, willing to help out comrades, her respect must be earned first │ 6/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Pound (40) ; Foresight (Normal and Fighting-type moves can hit Ghost types) ; Fire Punch (75 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Defense Curl (Raises user’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Astrid│ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Inner Focus │Adamant: Quiet, wary of strangers, dislikes a lot of contact from people she doesn’t know, protective over her trainer and friends, affectionate in private settings│ 7/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Foresight (Allows a Ghost-type to be hit with Normal and Fighting-type moves ; Negates evasiveness) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Always hits first) ; Endure (Survive an attack with 1 HP ; Has a 1/5 chance to work second time, and 1/10 chance afterwards if used consecutively)

User Image User Image Mirabelle│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Static │Gentle: Easily flustered and quick to panic, tends to eat when her nerves get the better of her, loves hugs and cuddling │ 7/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Thundershock (40 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tackle (50) ; Thunder Wave (Induces paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 chance to lower target’s Defense one stage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Daycare

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:01 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

Counters:
Wild Pokemon: 53/-
NPC Trainer: 52/15
Item Quest:
Heart Scale: 43/10
Super Potion: 30/5
Choice Scarf: 25/30
Lemonade: 10/10
Ticket Count: 75

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Going over to the fishing booth, Klaus didn’t even need to ask as he was handed his paper net right off the bat. He was going to try at that Golden Magikarp challenge again and again, and maybe one of these times he could win those thousand tickets. Then they wouldn’t have to worry about playing anymore of the games, and could enjoy the rest of Tanabata at their own leisure. Rolling his shoulders, Klaus prepared himself as he got into position, holding his net over the bowl in anticipation as he watched the tiny little golden fish swimming about lazily inside. Seeing his chance, he dipped the net into the water, managing to get it around one of the Magikarp. However, as he tried to lift it up and out of the bowl, the net ended up tearing in half, releasing the fish inside as it quickly swam away. One of these days, little Magikarp… one of these days… Klaus accepted the single ticket he was given, shrugging as he tucked it away with the rest. Well, he was finished with those for now, time to head back to Phoenix and… As he started to head out of the game corner, he caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye. Glancing over, his eyes lit up when he saw what it was. A lone can of lemonade, just sitting nearby on a little stool in the corner. Well, they needed some lemonade to take over to the young man in Five Island to leave as an offering for his Onix, and it didn’t look like it belonged to anyone…
Klaus casually made his way over to it, inspecting the can and pressing his paw lightly against it. Still cold, apparently if someone had left it here it hadn’t been that long ago. Surely no one would miss a lone can of lemonade if he just took it, right? Humming softly to himself, he subtly grabbed the lemonade from off the stool, and held it close and as out of sight as possible as he made his way out of the game corner hastily.
” Well, I guess if it did belong to someone, it’s their loss now,” he said with a shrug, walking with the lemonade and tickets in hand towards town to look for Phoenix. However… a thought came to mind as he realized that he had a much more convenient way to find her than trying to wander all over town trying to find her. Well, he didn’t tend to use it very often, it was really no wonder how he kept forgetting that he had the power to do that… Taking a deep breath and concentrating, he reached out to his trainer’s mind, searching through the myriad of other thoughts in the town to locate her. It certainly wasn’t hard to find her thought pattern, considering he’d know it anywhere and it was easy to pick it out among the rest. ” Hey, hey Phee, can you hear me?” he called out to her, shivering and feeling cold fingers run up his spine as their minds touched. Arceus, now he remembered why he didn’t like using his psychic powers that much… it just felt extremely weird in all the wrong ways, and the fact that he was a Dark-type only made it even more so.
In any case, he should just tell her what he needed to tell her, he felt like he was going to be sick if he had to keep up this damnable telepathy any longer than what was warranted.
” I got some lemonade and some more tickets, meet me at the docks and we’ll head out for Five Island,” he sent out to her, maintaining the link just a bit longer to listen for a response. ” Okay, I’m on my way there now. My ETA should be about five minutes or so,” she spoke back, and Klaus was more than relieved when he finally severed the telepathic link. The Zoroark gasped and coughed, holding his head as a sharp stab of pain invaded his mind. ” Gah… Arceus, I absolutely HATE that… Ugh…” he groaned, licking his lips a little as he rubbed at his temples. A sharp, metallic taste stung at his tongue, Klaus huffing in mild annoyance when he realized what it was. Great, now he was having a nosebleed… serves him right for being so under experienced at this whole damn psionic business. In any case, he looked up as Phoenix arrived at the docks five minutes later, with a strangely colored Riolu held in her arms, likely hatched from the egg she had picked up earlier. He noticed her looking at him with worry in her eyes, noting the leftover bits of blood that ran down his face from his nosebleed. Klaus dismissed her concern for now, and ushered her on board the Seagallop before getting on himself. He directed the captain to take them to Five Island, and they were off in a matter of seconds. 】☆ ☆

(( Octilleries Of Catastrophe: Exit to Five Island ))

[Battle Debriefing]
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Klaus│ │ Level 18 │ 180/180 HP │ Illusion │ Mild: Mischievous, prankster, caring and protective of Phoenix │ 9/17 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Night Daze (85; Lowers target's accuracy one stage) ; U-Turn (70 ; Automatically swaps Pokemon) ; Hone Claws (Raises user's Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Extrasensory (80 ; 3/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Victoria│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Flash Fire │ Naughty: Bossy, selfish, a bit of a bully, but truly cares for those she grows attached to │ 8/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Inferno (100 ; Inflicts burn) ; Nasty Plot (Raises user’s Sp. Atk two stages) ; Thunder Fang (65 ; 3/10 Flinch, 4/10 Paralysis) ; Howl (Raises user’s Attack one stage)

User Image User Image Fianna│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Blaze │Calm: Acts as the balancer and mediator of the team, wise for her age but is prone to being brash and reckless in combat, plays an ‘older sister’ type of role │ 9/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Heat Wave (95 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Scratch (40) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Amandine│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Limber │Brave: Noble, willing to fight even if the odds are greatly against her, willing to help out comrades, her respect must be earned first │ 7/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Pound (40) ; Foresight (Normal and Fighting-type moves can hit Ghost types) ; Fire Punch (75 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Defense Curl (Raises user’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Astrid│ │ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Inner Focus │Adamant: Quiet, wary of strangers, dislikes a lot of contact from people she doesn’t know, protective over her trainer and friends, affectionate in private settings│ 8/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Foresight (Allows a Ghost-type to be hit with Normal and Fighting-type moves ; Negates evasiveness) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Always hits first) ; Endure (Survive an attack with 1 HP ; Has a 1/5 chance to work second time, and 1/10 chance afterwards if used consecutively)

User Image User Image Mirabelle│ │ Level 11 │ 110/110 HP │ Static │Gentle: Easily flustered and quick to panic, tends to eat when her nerves get the better of her, loves hugs and cuddling │ 8/16 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Thundershock (40 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Tackle (50) ; Thunder Wave (Induces paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 chance to lower target’s Defense one stage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Moon Stone x1 User Image Lucky Egg x3 User Image Sweet Heart x5 User Image Nevermeltice x1 User Image Lemonade x1 User Image Cheri Berries x5 User Image Journal w/ Pencil

Daycare

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:19 am
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || 1/3 Movement || 316/5 Pokemon Encounter || 246/15 Trainer NPC || 10/10 Heart Scale (Unclaimed) x2, 10/10 Black Apricorn (Unclaimed), 36/40 TM 87 Swagger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ticket Count: 148 (+6)

Team OOB: User Image (Guised as Mysterious Cloaked Courier)

✿ ❀ Isis smiled and waved back to Dumuzi as she asked for recordings of Leon's dorky dancing. "I promise I'll get some of it for you!" Isis laughed, though she wouldn't give up on the idea of their two new friends coming just yet; Dumuzi was still trying to convince Theo to come along. For now though Isis went along with Leon to the docks, grabbed Yang, and sailed to Two Island.

Once they arrived though, things were rather quiet. Leon must have seen her confused look because he immediately defended the place, promising that though it seemed quiet now, if they traveled to the right area of town, people really knew how to throw a party. "Alright~ If you say so." Isis nodded, taking Leon's word for it. Yang snickered as Autumn questioned his current attire. "It's not my fault Isis won't let me look like anyone she knows. This form is the next best thing since it's easy to recognize." He explained with Zero's voice, and Isis stiffened at the sound. "You can't pick someone else's voice to imitate either?" Isis said somewhat irritably. "I could imitate yours~" Yang taunted with a smirk beneath his hood. "No! Stop that!" Isis said firmly. "Sorry, but you and Zero are the only two I've heard more words from. Leon's probably now runner up." Isis sighed and rolled her eyes. "Why don't you go just.... Play games or something...." Isis grumbled. "As you wish, princess~" Yang said imitating Leon's voice as he gave a bit of a bow, and with that, he ran off into the crowd before Isis or possibly Leon punched him, sneaking away to the throwing dart station and snagging six tickets by popping seven balloons.

Meanwhile Isis was still fuming by the dock with Leon. "I'm going to kill him, I swear to Arceus...." Isis seethed, watching the Zorua run off. "He better win me a lot of tickets." She sighed, trying to calm down and smiled back up at Leon as he asked if there was anything she wanted to do before they sought out the party. "Welllll..... I'm still kind of hoping that Dumuzi and Theo will show up, so I wanna stay close to the docks. Maybe we can check out that food stand over there? I'm kind of hungry.... And thirsty..." She suggested, giggling sheepishly. ✿ ❀

Daycare Pokemon

User Image User Image- Raja | 0 | Level 21 | 210/210 HP | Wonder Guard | Quiet Nature, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed | 1/21 EXP | Holding: Choice Band | Powder Snow (40 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Zen Headbutt (80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch), Bite (60 Damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch), Flame Charge (50, Raises User's Speed One Stage)

Gender Influence: (Female)

1:24

Total Ghost Types Defeated: 25/50

Next Attack: Level 34; Frost Breath

User Image User Image- Electra | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Static | Lax Nature, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle | 23/28 EXP | Holding: Zap Plate | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Bolt Strike (130, 6/10 Chance of Paralyzing), Dragon Pulse (85), Fire Punch ( 75, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image- Hylia | | Level 14 | 140/140 HP | Stance Change | Serious Nature, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet | 7/24 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sacred Sword (90, target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage), Iron Head (80, 4/10 chance of flinching), Kings Shield (Protects Against Attacks, and Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage on Contact, Priority +4), Shadow Sneak (40, Priority +1)

Current Forme: Shield

Next Move: Shadow Ball, TM from Morty

User Image User Image- Wraith | | Level 35 | 350/350 HP | Insomnia | Impish Nature, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks | 27/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Phantom Force (90, 1 - Disappears, 2 - Attacks, Can Strike Through Protect/Detect ), Trick or Treat (Adds Ghost Type to Target), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Energy Ball (90, 1/2 chance of lowering Sp. Def.)

User Image User Image - Nocturne | | Level 38 | 380/380 HP | Infiltrator | Lonely Nature, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them | 20/43 EXP | Holding: N/A | Boomburst (140, Hits All), Hurricane (110, 7/10 chance of causing confusion ), Fly (90, 1-fly up, 2-attack ), Moonlight (Restore 1/2 Max HP)

Next Move; Level 43- Super Fang

User Image User Image- Atona | | Level 40 | 400/400 HP | Adaptability | Hardy Nature, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible | 2/21 EXP | Holding: Lucarionite | Psychic (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Def), Dragon Pulse (85), Aura Sphere (80, Never Misses), Flash Cannon- ( 80, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Sp. Defense One Stage)

Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

User Image User Image- Tsumami | | Level 38 | 380/380 HP | Torrent | Calm Nature, Fairly Easygoing, Has a Southern Accent | 16/17 EXP | Holding: Mystic Water | Mud Bomb (65, 7/10 chance of Lowering Accuracy), Water Gun (40), Mud Shot (55, lowers speed), Ice Beam (90, 3/10 Chance of Freezing)

Next Move; Level 39- Muddy Water

User Image User Image- Yang | | Level 24 | 240/240 HP | Illusion | Impish Nature, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons | 21/24 EXP | Holding: N/A | Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Shadow Ball (80, 8/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage ), Extrasensory (80, 3/10 chance of making target flinch), Foul Play (90, Uses Opponents Stat Modification)

Next Move; Swagger- TM 87 Post Anywhere x40

[Inactive]

User Image User Image- Vulcan | | Level 43 | 430/430 HP | Speed Boost | Mild Nature, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to Others, assumes the "Nice Guy" role | 4/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenite | Focus Blast (120, 1/2 chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Def), Double Kick (30, Hits Twice), Peck (35), Flamethrower ( 90, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

Next Move; Level 44- Slash

User Image User Image- Dune | | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | Levitate | Naive Nature, A Little Skittish, Has a Stutter when he Speaks | 6/48 EXP | Holding: N/A | Dragon Rush (100, 3/10 chance to flinch), Rock Slide (75, 4/10 Chance of Flinching), Earth Power (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense), Crunch (60, 7/10 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense)

User Image User Image - Vixen | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Flash Fire | Sassy Nature, Extremely Vain and Self Centered | 29/36 EXP | Holding: Twistedspoon | Dream Eater (100, Restores HP equal to half Damage Dealt, only usable when target is asleep), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however after the first use, chances of causing same target to fall asleep multiple times decrease per use; 2nd: 8/10 chance 3rd: 4/10 chance 4th and on: 1/10 Chance ), Hex (65, double damage if foe is suffering from a status effect)

User Image User Image- Hinata | | Level 27 | 270/270 HP | Natural Cure | Jolly Nature, Likes to Play, Naive, Curious, and Childish | 16/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Recover (Recovers 1/2 HP), Magical Leaf (60, Doesn't Miss), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of Confusion), Heal Bell (Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's )

Next Move; Level 28- Anceintpower

User Image User Image- Nymph | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Pixelate | Timid Nature, Likes to Frolic, Secretly Blind, Speaks mostly French | 6/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Draining Kiss (50, User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt), Swift (60, Never Misses, Hits Flying Targets), Heart Stamp (60, 4/10 chance of flinching), Quick Attack ( 40, Priority +1 )

Next Move; Level 37- Moonblast

User Image User Image- Cookie | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Cream | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 4/10 chance of burning target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Grace | | Level 16 | 160/160 HP | Serene Grace | Naive Nature, Often Points out the Obvious | 14/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sky Attack (140, 1-charge, 2-attack, 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit ), Aura Sphere (80, Never misses), Extreme Speed (80, Priority +2), Air Slash (75, 4/10 chance of making target flinch)

User Image User Image- Belle | | Level 22 | 220/220 HP | Serene Grace | Hasty Nature, Can't Sit Still, like ever | 12/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Metronome (0-200**), Sweet Kiss (Inflicts Confusion), Refresh (Heals poison, paralysis, or burn), Copycat (Copies foe's last move)

** Roll a d10, 1=0, 2=10, 3=30, 4=50, 5=60, 6=70, 7=80, 8=100, 9=120, 10=200

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x14

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x3
User Image White Flute x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x0 User Image Thunderstone x1

Badge Case

User Image

User Image - Stone Badge

User Image - Knuckle Badge

User Image - Dynamo Badge

User Image - Heat Badge

User Image - Balance Badge

User Image - Feather Badge

User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut

User Image - HM O2 Fly

User Image HM O3 Surf

User Image - HM O4 Strength

User Image - TM 7O Flash

User Image - TM 42 Facade

User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb

User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up

User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch

User Image TM 50 Overheat

User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace

User Image - TM 14 Blizzard

User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Vigilia

Razsminion

Albino-Cedric

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:37 am
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Profile || 2/3 Movement || 317/5 Pokemon Encounter || 247/15 Trainer NPC || 10/10 Heart Scale (Unclaimed) x2, 10/10 Black Apricorn (Unclaimed), 37/40 TM 87 Swagger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ticket Count: 154 (+5)

✿ ❀ Yang tried his luck at the fortune wheel next, somewhat noting the irony. He was always trying his luck, with Isis, with her friends, now with these games. Pushing his luck was probably the better description. Not that he was ever going to stop. He chuckled at the thought and watched with mild disappointment as the fortune wheel landed on a five. It wasn't bad, but not great either. Still, he took the five tickets and took a look around to see what else he could play. ✿ ❀

Daycare Pokemon

User Image User Image- Raja | 0 | Level 21 | 210/210 HP | Wonder Guard | Quiet Nature, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed | 1/21 EXP | Holding: Choice Band | Powder Snow (40 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Zen Headbutt (80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch), Bite (60 Damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch), Flame Charge (50, Raises User's Speed One Stage)

User Image User Image- Electra | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Static | Lax Nature, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle | 23/28 EXP | Holding: Zap Plate | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Bolt Strike (130, 6/10 Chance of Paralyzing), Dragon Pulse (85), Fire Punch ( 75, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image- Hylia | | Level 14 | 140/140 HP | Stance Change | Serious Nature, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet | 8/24 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sacred Sword (90, target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage), Iron Head (80, 4/10 chance of flinching), Kings Shield (Protects Against Attacks, and Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage on Contact, Priority +4), Shadow Sneak (40, Priority +1)

User Image User Image- Wraith | | Level 35 | 350/350 HP | Insomnia | Impish Nature, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks | 28/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Phantom Force (90, 1 - Disappears, 2 - Attacks, Can Strike Through Protect/Detect ), Trick or Treat (Adds Ghost Type to Target), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Energy Ball (90, 1/2 chance of lowering Sp. Def.)

User Image User Image - Nocturne | | Level 38 | 380/380 HP | Infiltrator | Lonely Nature, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them | 21/43 EXP | Holding: N/A | Boomburst (140, Hits All), Hurricane (110, 7/10 chance of causing confusion ), Fly (90, 1-fly up, 2-attack ), Moonlight (Restore 1/2 Max HP)

User Image User Image- Atona | | Level 40 | 400/400 HP | Adaptability | Hardy Nature, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible | 3/21 EXP | Holding: Lucarionite | Psychic (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Def), Dragon Pulse (85), Aura Sphere (80, Never Misses), Flash Cannon- ( 80, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Sp. Defense One Stage)

User Image User Image- Tsumami | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Torrent | Calm Nature, Fairly Easygoing, Has a Southern Accent | 17/17 EXP | Holding: Mystic Water | Mud Bomb (65, 7/10 chance of Lowering Accuracy), Water Gun (40), Mud Shot (55, lowers speed), Ice Beam (90, 3/10 Chance of Freezing)

User Image User Image- Yang | | Level 24 | 240/240 HP | Illusion | Impish Nature, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons | 22/24 EXP | Holding: N/A | Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Shadow Ball (80, 8/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage ), Extrasensory (80, 3/10 chance of making target flinch), Foul Play (90, Uses Opponents Stat Modification)

[Inactive]

User Image User Image- Vulcan | | Level 43 | 430/430 HP | Speed Boost | Mild Nature, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to Others, assumes the "Nice Guy" role | 4/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenite | Focus Blast (120, 1/2 chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Def), Double Kick (30, Hits Twice), Peck (35), Flamethrower ( 90, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

User Image User Image- Dune | | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | Levitate | Naive Nature, A Little Skittish, Has a Stutter when he Speaks | 6/48 EXP | Holding: N/A | Dragon Rush (100, 3/10 chance to flinch), Rock Slide (75, 4/10 Chance of Flinching), Earth Power (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense), Crunch (60, 7/10 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense)

User Image User Image - Vixen | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Flash Fire | Sassy Nature, Extremely Vain and Self Centered | 29/36 EXP | Holding: Twistedspoon | Dream Eater (100, Restores HP equal to half Damage Dealt, only usable when target is asleep), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however after the first use, chances of causing same target to fall asleep multiple times decrease per use; 2nd: 8/10 chance 3rd: 4/10 chance 4th and on: 1/10 Chance ), Hex (65, double damage if foe is suffering from a status effect)

User Image User Image- Hinata | | Level 27 | 270/270 HP | Natural Cure | Jolly Nature, Likes to Play, Naive, Curious, and Childish | 16/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Recover (Recovers 1/2 HP), Magical Leaf (60, Doesn't Miss), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of Confusion), Heal Bell (Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's )

User Image User Image- Nymph | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Pixelate | Timid Nature, Likes to Frolic, Secretly Blind, Speaks mostly French | 6/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Draining Kiss (50, User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt), Swift (60, Never Misses, Hits Flying Targets), Heart Stamp (60, 4/10 chance of flinching), Quick Attack ( 40, Priority +1 )

User Image User Image- Cookie | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Cream | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 4/10 chance of burning target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Grace | | Level 16 | 160/160 HP | Serene Grace | Naive Nature, Often Points out the Obvious | 14/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sky Attack (140, 1-charge, 2-attack, 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit ), Aura Sphere (80, Never misses), Extreme Speed (80, Priority +2), Air Slash (75, 4/10 chance of making target flinch)

User Image User Image- Belle | | Level 22 | 220/220 HP | Serene Grace | Hasty Nature, Can't Sit Still, like ever | 12/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Metronome (0-200**), Sweet Kiss (Inflicts Confusion), Refresh (Heals poison, paralysis, or burn), Copycat (Copies foe's last move)

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x14

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image White Flute x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x0 User Image Thunderstone x1

Badge Case

User Image

User Image - Stone Badge

User Image - Heat Badge

User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut

User Image - HM O2 Fly

User Image HM O3 Surf

User Image - TM 7O Flash

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:33 am
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 1/3Wild Encounter : 63/--Trainer Challenge : 138/15RageCandyBar : 1/50

A new dance craze, huh? What would it be called? Domino Effect? Tumbler? Heh. Sounded entertaining actually. Theo went with Dumuzi to the docks, completely missing him catching a Togepi. Once they reached Two Island, Theo bent down a bit to settle his sickness. At least it wasn't all that bad this time around. Standing after a few minutes, Theo stretched and looked around. Huh....It looked like Aston had left. He didn't see him anywhere. Or! He got lost. Either way, it was fine with Theo. Aston could take care of himself. "Okay....Where's this dance at at?"

Eight balloons wasn't bad at all. He still won the full reward of six tickets after all.

[[ edit! ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Regal || 5 || 8/17 || 50/50 || Big Pecks CONTAINED Alba || 10 || 5/19 || 100/100 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 13 || 20/23 || 130/130 || Magician CONTAINED Claire || 12 || 11/22 || 120/120 || Pickup CONTAINED Shay || 5 || 8/17 || 50/50 || Shield Dust CONTAINED Dunban || 6 || 8/17 || 60/60 || Serene Grace
•Tackle : 50 || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage || Teleport : Escape wild battles (Teleports to last visited Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || •Headbutt : 70 (4/10 chance of Flinch) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~String Shot : Lowers target's speed two stages
•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || •Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first)

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom || 1 Lemonade
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
1 TM68 Giga Impact
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex || 49 Tanabata Tickets
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait

Razsminion

Vigilia

SpectralEternity

To Be Claimed
Level 5 Riolu (Aston's)
5 Luxury Ball (4 for Theo, 1 for Aston)
5 Salac Berry (Theo)
1 Eviolite (Theo)

Four Island Daycare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PLAYING Elliot || 16 || 11/29 || 160/160 || Gale Wings PLAYING Vin || 15 || 19/28 || 150/150 || Pickup
•Tackle : 50 || •Flail : 20, 40, 80, 100, 150, 200 (100%, 70%-36%, 35%-21%, 20%-11%, 10%-5%, 4%-1 HP) || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1) || •Peck : 35
•Take Down : 90 (1/4 recoil) || Mud-Slap : 20 (Lowers target's accuracy one stage) || •Double Slap : 15 (2-5 hits) || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)

Albino - Cedric

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:27 pm
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 2/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 245/- ¤ NPC encounter: 63/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 6/10 || Area Specific: Moon Ball : 2/5
---------------------
Wearing: (please refer to Avi)

Out Of Ball:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Leon knew there would have to be a party up by the lake on this island. There were quite a lot of people that would party there until the fireworks happened. "Yeah, I can guarantee there's a party up at Cape Brink." he told Isis confidently. Autumn was unimpressed with Yang overall. The raven haired male was quite irritated to hear the illusioned fox mimic voices, especially his own. He managed to keep his cool, though. His fall colored Grovyle, however, did not take kindly to her trainer being mimicked, and pursued Yang. As she caught up with him, she whacked him upside the head with a leafy arm. "Don't copy my trainer. Go find your own voice." she said sharply, like a warning of sorts. Autumn then walked off to play games on her own. She tried her hand at the wailmer challenge. She almost had it, but at the last second, her net broke and she only received one ticket for her effort.

"Huh. That must be quite... irritating." Leon commented, in regards to Yang. Indeed, he nearly wanted to punch him for using his voice, and even using his nickname for Isis. Especially that last part. As the annoyance left, he brushed it off, returning his focus to Isis. She mentioned wanting to stay in sight in case Dumuzi and Theo show up, suggesting some food and drink. "Alright. We've got plenty of time to go get something to drink and eat." Leon said. Kai got excited at the mention of food, grunting and leading the way to the nearby stands.

[[OOC: Ticket Count: 47

]]
SpectralEternity

Razsminion

Albino-Cedric

[[Note: Still need to claim Sceptilite (and a lvl 5 tiger persian >w>) 2 loveballs ]]

Team: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Party Info:

Pokemon: Feraligatr
Nickname: Kai
Nature: Jolly, sometimes conceited and selfish. Wants to be the only Pokemon that Leon will ever need.
Lv. 39
HP: 390/390
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Water Pulse- 60 || 4/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Defense One Stage
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
Ice Fang - 65 || 3/10 chance of flinching, 3/10 chance of freezing
Exp: 7/31

Pokemon: Luxio
Nickname: Tesla
Nature: Brave, sometimes too curious for her own good. Mischievous.
Lv. 21
HP: 210/210
Ability: Guts- Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Spark - 65 || 7/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder - 110 || 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Bite - 60 || 4/10 Chance of Flinch
Charge - Raises Sp. Def by one stage || Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage
Exp: 23/33

Pokemon: Grovyle
Nickname: Autumn
Nature: Docile and focused. She is proud of her colors and loves maple syrup.
Lv. 17
HP: 170/170
Ability: Overgrow- When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Drain Punch - 75 || User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent
Mega Drain - 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
Energy Ball - 90 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense
Thunder Punch - 75 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Exp: 17/27

Pokemon: Rayquaza (shiny)
Nickname: Delta
Nature: Hot tempered and prone to rampaging
Lv. 24
HP: 240/240
Ability: Air Lock - All weather effects are nulled while this Pokémon is on the field
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Twister – 40 || 3/10 chance to flinch ; hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Scary Face- Lowers target's speed by one stage
Crunch – 80 || 7/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Defense One Stage
Ancient Power – 60 || 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage
Exp: 12/17

Pokemon: Malamar (shiny)
Nickname: Kraken
Nature: Mostly quiet, proud of his power.
Lv. 20
HP: 200/200
Ability: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Superpower - 120 || Lowers User's Attack and Defense One Stage
Signal Beam - 75 || 4/10 Chance of Confusing Target
Peck - 35
Foul Play - 95 || Uses the opponent's Attack Stat
Exp: 2/17

Pokemon: Noivern
Nickname: Nova
Nature: Quiet and content. Loves attention from anyone she can get it from.
Lv. 26
HP: 260/260
Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Air Cutter – 60 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Heat Wave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 21/31

Out of Party:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Mienshao
Nickname: Sofie
Nature: calm and calculating. Will lash out as she sees fit.
Lv. 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Inner Focus- This Pokemon will not flinch
Hold Item: Quick Claw
Attacks:
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
Fake Out - 40 || causes target to flinch, but only if Fake Out is the first move used by this pokemon (Priority +3)
Swift - 60 || Never Misses
Exp: 2/27

User Image
Pokemon: Lapras
Nickname: Krystal
Nature: Cautious and has a bit of a self-esteem problem.
Lv. 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Shell Armor - Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Blizzard - 110 || 3/10 chance of freezing
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Brine - 65 || Double Damage if Opponent's HP is Less than 50%
Body Slam - 85 || may cause paralysis (7/10 chance); If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
Exp: 8/15

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50
Exp: 0/15

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Ability: Limber -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname:
Nature: Feral and very skittish around loud noises. Doesn't like humans.
Lv. 19
HP: 190/190
Ability: Adaptability: If this Pokemon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power is doubled
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Baby-Doll Eyes- Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
Swift- 60 || Never Misses
Exp: 24/27

Items:

Pokedex
Pokeballs: unlimited
Luxury Balls: 1
Potions: unlimited
Max Revive: 4
Heart Scale: 8
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
Balm Mushroom: 1
Big Mushroom: 4
Dragon Fang: 1
Quick Claw: 2 (1 held by Sofie)
Crystal Shard: 1
Odd Incense: 1
TM#22 Solar Beam: 1
TM#26 Earthquake: 1
TM#29 Psychic: 1
TM#14 Blizzard: 1
TM#104 Scald: 1
TM#21 Frustration: 1
TM#51 Roost: 1
TM#62 Silver Wind: 1
TM#71 Stone Edge: 1
TM#45 Attract: 1
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Cherri: 1
Chesto: 1
Pecha: 1
Rawst: 1
Aspear: 1
=====(Badge Case:)
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
=====(random things in his water-proof bag)
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Yukata (for the festival)
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
Pokegear (water proof and upgraded; worn on right wrist)
goggles
dragonair keychain
Leather gloves (used to handle the feral Eevee)
1 wrapped honey treat
1 bag of Premium Pokemon Food

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:00 pm
Albino - Cedric

Vigilia

SpectralEternity

User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Results
Stupid net! +1 ticket.

Dumuzi looked over at Theo with a quirked eyebrow. ”I… don’t know to be honest. We’d have to find Isis and Leon to find that one out.” As the boat reach the dock, Dumuzi was helped out but the ferryman and found her way deeper into the docks, she looked around for a moment as she tried to located either Leon or Isis. She cuddled Togepi close to her and hummed a little bit in thought. Maybe they went on ahead a little bit? It could be possible, there were food stands nearby and she thought that perhaps that’s where they headed off to. Dumuzi waited till Theo was nearby and them motioned with her head towards the food stands. It would make sense that they would go and get something to eat after what happened. Dumuzi was doing okay herself as far as food and drink was needed, but perhaps Theo would like to get something while they were there? She started to walk towards the concession stands where their friends would have likely tried to meet up with them, she would assume that they would wait at least a little while till they moved on themselves, considering that they were still on the fence about coming along with them in the first place. It took a bit of scanning the crowds as they walked over towards the food stands. If Isis and Leon were still at the docks, then it would be likely that they would see them heading towards the food, though Dumuzi was pretty thorough with her search of the docks, despite the amount of people there, she was sure that she could have spotted her more mature mentors.

Dumuzi’s eyes finally fell on a familiar pair and her face twisted into a smile, she got a mischievous glint in her eyes and she shuffled as quickly as possible before she lined up a super-secret attack! She was mindful of the precious cargo that she carried in her arms and shifted them accordingly. She had her target locked and stalked her unsuspecting prey for a while before she got a clear line of movement to him. She then sprang into action with a mighty leap.
”Pounce!~ heart
Dumuzi wrapped her arms around Leon’s shoulders, placing her chin on his shoulder and moving her hand that cradled her newly acquired Togepi out of his direct line of vision but still kept her within sight. Tenanye blinked a couple of times before chirping cutely and flapping her arms in amused happiness.
”Teehee~ Caught you! And you thought you could escape me so easily, bwhahaha~!” Dumzui waited till Leon stopped to slid down off his back. She was debating whether to glomp Isis or not, but she wasn’t sure if the poor girl would be able to hold her up if she surprised her or not. She certainly didn’t want to bring the girl to the ground in a painful faceplant… that might put a strain on their friendship… Leon was a bigger sturdier guy though, if anyone could have kept up both of their weights, it would have been them. Dumuzi returned Tenanye into a cradled position in her arms and let the little pokemon continue to play with her sooth bell.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: I'm a fierce huntress! >=D
Feelings: Playful
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/25 Status: inactive Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 21/25 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 190/190 Condition: N/A Lv:18 Exp:12/19 Status: In Pokeball Friendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 60/60 Condition: N/A Lv: 6 Exp: 6/16 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7 Exp: 2/15 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 2/5 [0/5]

Item count Dusk balls: 1/5
Tickets: 295
Wild Encounter's 108/5
NPC Encounter: 148/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x2
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
x5 Fast Balls
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
█ Fairy ◆Defensive █Baby Doll Eyes►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offense █ Tackle ►50▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers target's defense by one stage
█ ◆ █►▐ -
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 7 Thundershock
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( Togepi )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █ Charm►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages
█ Normal ◆ Varies █ Metronome ► Varies▐ - 0-250**
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted:Lv 9 Sweet Kiss
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Serene Grace: The chances of a move having an extra effect doubles *

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:56 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

Profile || 3/3 Movement || 318/5 Pokemon Encounter || 248/15 Trainer NPC || 10/10 Heart Scale (Unclaimed) x2, 10/10 Black Apricorn (Unclaimed), 38/40 TM 87 Swagger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ticket Count: 159 (+3)

✿ ❀ Isis had to turn her head a bit at the mention of a place called Cape Brink. "Cape Brink? What's that?" Isis asked curiously. She'd heard about a cape before somewhere.... Where did she read about that...? Isis would have puzzled over it more if Yang hadn't decided to annoy the crap out of her. Leon didn't exactly take it too lightly either by the looks of it, commenting that it must've been quite irritating for her to deal with him. Isis sighed and nodded, happy to get away from the Zorua and towards the food stands for some refreshment.

And then it dawned on her. "Hey... W-wait a minute! This Cape Brink... Wouldn't happen to be anything like Cerulean Cape would it?!" Isis demanded to know. The infamous date spot was known all over the world, especially to magazine workers like Isis. If this was some sort of scam to get her to some make out spot Isis was going to slap him. Hard.

Leon got lucky however, as Dumuzi interrupted Isis' interrogation with a surprise hug attack. Isis couldn't really stay suspicious and harbor potential anger after that cute display. It was a brief respite, but it was a respite nonetheless. "Dumuzi! Theo! You guys came!~" Isis cheered, very happy to see them both and chuckling as Dumuzi commented that they couldn't escape her that easily.

Meanwhile Yang was already in the middle of a game and got smacked by Autumn for imitating her trainer, which of course made Yang lose and only earn three tickets. "Hey! Oww..." Yang complained, rubbing his head. "Hey that's easy for you to say. I don't have my own voice, at least not one that humans can understand." To make his point he gave a few yips and howls that not even the Grovyle could understand before turning to find a new game to play.

✿ ❀

Daycare Pokemon

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image- Hylia | | Level 14 | 140/140 HP | Stance Change | Serious Nature, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet | 9/24 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sacred Sword (90, target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage), Iron Head (80, 4/10 chance of flinching), Kings Shield (Protects Against Attacks, and Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage on Contact, Priority +4), Shadow Sneak (40, Priority +1)

User Image User Image- Wraith | | Level 35 | 350/350 HP | Insomnia | Impish Nature, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks | 29/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Phantom Force (90, 1 - Disappears, 2 - Attacks, Can Strike Through Protect/Detect ), Trick or Treat (Adds Ghost Type to Target), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Energy Ball (90, 1/2 chance of lowering Sp. Def.)

User Image User Image - Nocturne | | Level 38 | 380/380 HP | Infiltrator | Lonely Nature, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them | 22/43 EXP | Holding: N/A | Boomburst (140, Hits All), Hurricane (110, 7/10 chance of causing confusion ), Fly (90, 1-fly up, 2-attack ), Moonlight (Restore 1/2 Max HP)

User Image User Image- Atona | | Level 40 | 400/400 HP | Adaptability | Hardy Nature, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible | 4/21 EXP | Holding: Lucarionite | Psychic (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Def), Dragon Pulse (85), Aura Sphere (80, Never Misses), Flash Cannon- ( 80, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Sp. Defense One Stage)

User Image User Image- Tsumami | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Torrent | Calm Nature, Fairly Easygoing, Has a Southern Accent | 1/18 EXP | Holding: Mystic Water | Mud Bomb (65, 7/10 chance of Lowering Accuracy), Water Gun (40), Mud Shot (55, lowers speed), Ice Beam (90, 3/10 Chance of Freezing)

User Image User Image- Yang | | Level 24 | 240/240 HP | Illusion | Impish Nature, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons | 23/24 EXP | Holding: N/A | Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Shadow Ball (80, 8/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage ), Extrasensory (80, 3/10 chance of making target flinch), Foul Play (90, Uses Opponents Stat Modification)

[Inactive]

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya
-Dumuzi
-Theo

Pokeballs:

Medicine:

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

User Image - Stone Badge

User Image - Heat Badge

User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut

User Image - HM O2 Fly

User Image HM O3 Surf

User Image - TM 7O Flash

Albino-Cedric

Razsminion
Wow okay so I made this post hours ago and rushed it because we were leaving for a concert and I tried to post it but the internet out here is slow, so I gave up, copied it, and closed the computer to leave, and when I checked on my phone it hadn't posted, and I check now a few hours later and it has???? Anyways the point is I didn't mean to ignore Dumuzi and I'll have this edited when I can.

Edited~

Vigilia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 64/--Trainer Challenge : 139/15RageCandyBar : 2/50

Yeah. He figured Dumuzi wouldn't know either. Looking for Leon and Isis was their best best. Following his younger companion, Theo watched as Dumuzi suddenly pounced onto someone. It was Leon! Wow. Dumuzi had great eyes. Walking up to them, Theo gave a sheepish wave to Isis. "Yeah. Dumuzi convinced me. He's pretty persuasive." Actually, Theo just didn't want to keep Dumuzi from having fun. And, even if he did end up knocking everyone over, at least it'd be done in a fun way. Hopefully.

Well! That was just an awful score! How'd he manage to not land a single bottle!?

[[ out of coups ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Regal || 5 || 9/17 || 50/50 || Big Pecks CONTAINED Alba || 10 || 6/19 || 100/100 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 13 || 21/23 || 130/130 || Magician CONTAINED Claire || 12 || 12/22 || 120/120 || Pickup CONTAINED Shay || 5 || 9/17 || 50/50 || Shield Dust CONTAINED Dunban || 6 || 9/17 || 60/60 || Serene Grace
•Tackle : 50 || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Double Team : Raises user's evasion one stage || Teleport : Escape wild battles (Teleports to last visited Pokémon Center)
•Scratch : 40 || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
•Tackle : 50 || •Headbutt : 70 (4/10 chance of Flinch) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
•Tackle : 50 || ~String Shot : Lowers target's speed two stages
•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || •Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first)

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom || 0 Lemonade
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
1 TM68 Giga Impact
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex || 51 Tanabata Tickets
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait

Razsminion

Vigilia

SpectralEternity

To Be Claimed
4 Luxury Ball
5 Salac Berry
1 Eviolite

Four Island Daycare
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PLAYING Elliot || 16 || 21/29 || 160/160 || Gale Wings PLAYING Vin || 16 || 1/29 || 150/150 || Pickup
•Tackle : 50 || •Flail : 20, 40, 80, 100, 150, 200 (100%, 70%-36%, 35%-21%, 20%-11%, 10%-5%, 4%-1 HP) || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1) || •Peck : 35
•Take Down : 90 (1/4 recoil) || Mud-Slap : 20 (Lowers target's accuracy one stage) || •Double Slap : 15 (2-5 hits) || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1)

Albino - Cedric

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════════╗
Item count User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Love Ball:Effectiveness: Basic Effect: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used against a pokemon the opposite gender of you character 1/5
╠══════════════════╣
Wild Encounter's 40/5
╠══════════════════╣
NPC Encounter: 70/15
╠══════════════════╣
╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 1/20 Clefairy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 13/25 Chikorita
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 2/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 7/19 Teddiursa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 2/17 Ninetails
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 6/20 Milotic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 14/20 Vivillon
╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 110 Lv: 11 Exp: 0/15 Inkay
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 1/10 Hp: 130 Lv: 13 Exp: 13/18 Flaaffy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 2/19 Dragonair
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 1/10 Hp: 70 Lv: 7 Exp: 13/16 Luponny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 7/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 9/15 Gogoat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 6/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 0/15 Rapidash
╠══════════════════╣
Accompanying pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╚══════════════════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

█ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ ◣◥ ◤◢ █

Sonoko opted to let her flaffy have to next round of games. They hadn't spent my time together so this would be a good bonding experience for the two of them. It would also give her time to get more accustome with the pokemons personaility.

Company

[b][size=18]H[/size][size=9]eavy Weight Catches:[/b]
                                                              D6 roll
                                                              1-4 = 1 ticket
                                                              5-6 = 10 tickets[/size]

[b][size=18]T[/size][size=9]hrowing Darts: [/b]
                                                              D10
                                                              1-3= 2 tickets,
                                                              4-6 = 4 tickets
                                                              7-10 = 6 tickets[/size]

[b][size=18]R[/size][size=9]ing Toss: [/b]
                                                              D10 x3
                                                              6-10 = win
                                                              1/3 = 2 tickets
                                                              2/3 = 5 tickets
                                                              3/3 = 10 tickets[/size]

[b][size=18]A[/size][size=9]rcade Games:[/b]
                                                              D20
                                                              1-5 = 1 ticket
                                                              6-13 = 3 tickets
                                                              14-19 = 7 tickets
                                                              20 = 10 tickets [/size]

[b][size=18]F[/size][size=9]ortune Wheel: [/b]
                                                              D10
                                                              The number you roll is the number of tickets you win.[/size]

+10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 119/300 tickets total

Team:①②③④⑤⑥

█☰☴☶☷☳☱☰☴☶☷☳☱☰☴☶☷☳☱☰☴☶☷☳☱☰☴☶☷☳☱☰█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Clefairy █ Shy █ fairy ◆ n/a █ male
Friendship:❤❤❤❤❤
Next Move wanted:Lv
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Destiny Knot: If the holder becomes infatuated, so does the attacker.
Ability:Magic Guard: Magic Guard prevents indirect damage, such as from weather conditions, poison, Curse, and Leech Seed, but it does not stop them from being induced. Additional effects, such as trapping from moves like Fire Spin and Attack reduction from a burn, are not prevented.
█ beauty █ psychic ◆ other █►Healing Wish▐ - User Faints and the Next Pokemon Released is Fully Healed▐ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves.
█ cute █ normal ◆ other █►Sing▐ - Inflicts Sleep status.▐ ♥♥ Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.
█ cute █ normal ◆ special █►Present▐ - Roll a d4, a 1 heals the target for 1/4 of their max HP, a 2 deals 40 damage, a 3 deals 80 damage, and a 4 deals 120 damage.▐ ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience.
█ cute █ normal◆ special █►Metronome▐ - Roll a 10-sided dice, result as follows: 1-0, 2-10, 3-30, 4-50, 5-60, 6-80, 7-100, 8-150, 9-200, 10-250. You are free to choose any attack that deals a corresponding amount of damage. Dmg is Normal Type. Moves cannot be Super Effective▐ ♥ Effectiveness varies depending on when it is used.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Chikorita █ Mild █ grass ◆ n/a █ female
Next Move wanted:Lv lv20 Magical Leaf- 40 || Will not miss
Evolution:
Held item:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miracle Seed - Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage
Ability:Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
█ smart █ normal ◆ other █►Synthesis▐ - Restores 1/2 of max hp (restores all hp if Sunny Day is in effect)▐ Synthesis ♥ Effectiveness varies depending on when it is used.
█ cool █ grass ◆ physical █►Razor Leaf▐ - 55 damage, 1/10 chance to critically hit ▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ smart █ poison ◆ other █►Poisonpowder▐ - Poisons Opponent▐ ♥♥♥ Brings down the energy of any Pokémon that have already used a move this turn.
█ beauty █ grass ◆ special █►Energy Ball▐ - 90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense ▐ ♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Teddiursa █ Inquisitive █ normal ◆ n/a █ female
Friendship:❤❤❤❤
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Silk Scarf - Normal type attacks do x1.2 damage.
Ability: Pickup: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10
█ tough █ normal ◆ physical █►Furry Swips▐ - 18 (2-5 hits)▐ ♥ Effectiveness varies depending on when it is used.
█ cute █ normal ◆ physical █►Covet▐ - 60, Steals target's hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle)▐ ♥ Affected by how well the previous Pokémon's move went.
█ cute █ ghost ◆ physical █►Lick▐ - 30, 7/10 Chance of Paralyze▐ ♥♥ Startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
█ cute █ fairy ◆ other █►Baby-Doll-Eyes▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Ninetails █ Shy █ fire ◆ n/a █ female
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal - Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage.
Ability: Flashfire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
█ cool █ normal ◆ physical █►Quick Attack▐ - 40 damage (Priority +1)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
█ cool █ normal ◆ other █►Roar ▐ - Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move later on the next turn.
█ beauty █ fire ◆ special █►Flamethrower▐ - 90, 4/10 Chance of Burn▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ smart █ ghost ◆ other █►Confuse Ray▐ - Confuses Opponent▐ ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Milotic █ Mild █ water ◆ n/a █ female
Evolution:
Held item:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mystic Water - Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
Ability:Marvel Scale: Attacks that hit this pokemon will do 1/2 damage when induced with a status (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
█ cute █ normal ◆ other █►Refresh▐ -Cures the user of poison, paralysis, or burn▐ ♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn.
█ cute █ water ◆ special █►Water Gun▐ -40▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ beauty █ ice ◆ special █►Ice Beam▐ -90 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target▐ ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
█ cute █ water ◆ other █►Water Sport▐ -Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns▐ ♥♥ Excites the audience in any kind of contest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Vivillon / Shiny █ Sassy █ bug ◆ flying █ female
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Shield Dust: Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
█ cute █ bug ◆ special █►Struggle Bug▐ -50, Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage▐ ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn.
█ smart █ flying ◆ special █►Gust▐ -40, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage▐ ♥♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
█ smart █ grass ◆ other █►Sleep powder▐ -Puts opponent to sleep▐ ♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user.
█ beauty █ grass ◆ special █►Petal Dance▐ -120 damage, 3 turns attacking, then user is confused▐ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled.

Extra:①②③④⑤⑥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Inkay █ Impish █ dark ◆ psychic █ female
Next Move wanted:Lv ???
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Contrary Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
█ cool █ flying ◆ physical █►Peck▐ -35▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ tough █ normal ◆ physical █►Tackle▐ -50▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ smart █ psychic ◆ other █►Reflect▐ -Halves Damage From Physical Attacks for 5 Turns▐ ♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn.
█ smart █ psychic ◆ physical █►Foul Play▐ -95, Uses the opponent's Attack Stat▐ ♥ Shows off the Pokémon’s appeal about as well as the move used just before it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Flaaffy █ Rash █ electric ◆ n/a █ female
Next Move wanted:Lvlv16 Charge- Stores energy for next electric attack(+20) || Raises user's special defense
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
█ cool █ electric ◆ special █►Thunder Wave▐ -Causes paralysis▐ ♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user.
█ cool █ electric ◆ special █►Thunder Shock▐ -40, 4/10 chance of paralysis▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ beauty █ grass◆ other █►Cotton Spore▐ -Lowers target's speed by two stages▐ ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
█ cute █ normal ◆ other █►Attract▐ -Opposing gender opponents become infatuated▐ ♥♥ Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Dragonair █ Shy █ dragon ◆ n/a █ female
Next Move wanted:Lv lv61 Dragon Dance- Raises attack, and speed by one stage
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite: If held by an unevolved pokemon, their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.
Ability:Marvel Scale: Attacks that hit this pokemon will do 1/2 damage when induced with a status (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
█ cool █ dragon ◆ special █►Twister▐ -40 damage, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage, 3/10 chance to flinch▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ tough █ normal ◆ physical █►Wrap▐ -15 damage, wraps the target for 2-5 turns, dealing damage equal to 1/16 of the target's max HP for each turn it lasts.▐ ♥♥♥ Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited.
█ cool █ dragon ◆ special █►Dragon Rage▐ -40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity▐ ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience.
█ cool █ electric ◆ other █►Thunder Wave▐ -Causes paralysis▐ ♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Lopunny █ Calm █ normal ◆ n/a █ female
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
█ beauty █ psychic ◆ special █►Healing Wish▐ -User Faints and the Next Pokemon Released is Fully Healed▐ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves.
█ cute █ flying ◆ physical █►Bounce▐ -85, 1st turn: launches user into air, 2nd turn: attacks; 3/10 chance to paralyze▐ ♥ Prevents the user from being startled until the turn ends.
█ beauty █ psychic ◆ other █►Magic Coat▐ -Reflects status condition afflicting moves back at the opponent (Priority +4)▐ ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn.
█ smart █ psychic ◆ special █►Mirror Coat▐ -If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)▐ ♥ Shows off the Pokémone's appeal about as well as the move used just before it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image ( Gogoat )█ Calm █ grass ◆ normal █ male
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Grass Pelt: Boosts the Defense stat by three stages when the Grassy Terrain is in effect.
█ normal ◆ physical █►Tackle▐ - 50
█ normal ◆other █►Growth▐ - Raises both user's physical and special attack by one stage
█ grass ◆ physical █►Vine Whip▐ - 45
█ grass ◆ other █►Leech Seed▐ - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Rapidash █ Bold █ fire ◆ n/a █ male
Next Move wanted:Lvlv13 Flame Wheel- 40 || 1/4 chance of burn
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Flame Body: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
█ tough █ poison ◆ physical █►Poison Jab▐ - 80, 7/10 Chance of Poison▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ cool █ bug ◆ physical █►Magehorn▐ -120▐ ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience.
█ cute █ fire ◆ special █►Ember▐ -40, 4/10 Chance of Bur▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ cool █ normal ◆ physical █►Quick Attack▐ -40 damage (Priority +1)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.

Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personal effects / Held & Misc

Tent, Sleeping bag with pillow, Extra blanket, Flint-&-Steel, Pokemon food, Cooking pot, Spoon & Fork, Knife, Change of cloths, Journal & pen, Water bottle,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dusk Stone: x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moon Stone: x1
User Image Roman Candle: Effect: Hold item that when given to a fire, water, or ice type Pokemon, will give them x2 exp every other RP post that you make Notes: Item is consumed after four days of active posting.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pal Pad

Ohmarow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited
User Image Super Potion: Heals up to 50HP x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart: Restores 100 HP and Removes status conditions, +1 FP to pokemon fed x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Berry's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poka'Ball's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Love Ball:Effectiveness: Basic Effect: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used against a pokemon the opposite gender of you character x4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HM's / TM's
Sunny Day: Makes the weather Intense Sunlight for 5 Turns

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:06 am
User Image
Leonhardt

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ¤ Wild Pokemon encounter: 246/- ¤ NPC encounter: 64/15 ¤ item count: Heart Scale : 7/10 || Area Specific: Moon Ball : 3/5
---------------------
Wearing: (please refer to Avi)

Out Of Ball:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

"W-wait, what?!?" Leon exclaimed, then realized what Isis was talking about. Of course... she had to be thinking he was up to something. He was rather embarrassed that she'd think he'd stoop to that level to keep her. On the first date, too! "No! No, Isis, I swear! It's nothing like that! I m-mean, I wouldn't mind making out with you, but that's not why I'm bringing you to Cape Brink! Up by that lake - that's where there's always a party going on while people wait to watch the fireworks..." He tried to explain to her, being honest. His face was pink at the mention of even the possibility that it was some make out spot. Sure, people might make out there, but... he honestly wasn't bringing her up there for that. He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck and looking off to the side. "Sheesh. On our first date, too... I thought you were better than that." He commented teasingly, looking at her from the corner of his eye with a big goofy grin. He was only kidding, of course.

After explaining about the cape, Leon was suddenly assaulted from behind. "Whoa! Oh, hey there, Dumuzi! Glad you could make it!" He exclaimed, stumbling a little in surprise before stabalizing. The girl wasn't too heavy, and he could easily keep walking on with her on his back. However, he stopped, hearing that Theo had come along as well. "And Theo, too! Nice of you to join us! We had been wondering if you'd work up to coming along. Good job, Dumuzi." Leon smiled. Kai circled around to nudge Theo with his snout, happy to see the children that had given him such affection before again.

Autumn glared at Yang, arms crossed. "That's a lame excuse and you know it. Why don't you at least try harder to find a more suitable voice for yourself. Like some petulant child. I think that would suit you well enough." She responded quite coldly, then moved to walk away to go play games on her own.

[[OOC: Ticket Count: 47

]]
SpectralEternity

Razsminion

Albino-Cedric

[[Note: Still need to claim Sceptilite (and a lvl 5 tiger persian >w>) 2 loveballs ]]

Team: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

Party Info:

Pokemon: Feraligatr
Nickname: Kai
Nature: Jolly, sometimes conceited and selfish. Wants to be the only Pokemon that Leon will ever need.
Lv. 39
HP: 390/390
Ability: Torrent - When HP is below 1/3rd, Water type attacks will do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Water Pulse- 60 || 4/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Defense One Stage
Ice Fang - 65 || 3/10 chance of flinching, 3/10 chance of freezing
Exp: 8/31

Pokemon: Luxio
Nickname: Tesla
Nature: Brave, sometimes too curious for her own good. Mischievous.
Lv. 21
HP: 210/210
Ability: Guts- Attack stat is increased by three stages when induced with a status condition (Burn, Paralyze, Sleep, Poison, Freeze)
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Spark - 65 || 7/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder - 110 || 7/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Charge - Raises Sp. Def by one stage || Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage
Exp: 24/33

Pokemon: Grovyle
Nickname: Autumn
Nature: Docile and focused. She is proud of her colors and loves maple syrup.
Lv. 17
HP: 170/170
Ability: Overgrow- When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Mega Drain - 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt.
Energy Ball - 90 || 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense
Thunder Punch - 75 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Exp: 18/27

Pokemon: Rayquaza (shiny)
Nickname: Delta
Nature: Hot tempered and prone to rampaging
Lv. 24
HP: 240/240
Ability: Air Lock - All weather effects are nulled while this Pokémon is on the field
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Twister – 40 || 3/10 chance to flinch ; hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Scary Face- Lowers target's speed by one stage
Crunch – 80 || 7/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Defense One Stage
Ancient Power – 60 || 3/10 Chance to Raise All of User's Stats One Stage
Exp: 13/17

Pokemon: Malamar (shiny)
Nickname: Kraken
Nature: Mostly quiet, proud of his power.
Lv. 20
HP: 200/200
Ability: Contrary - Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Superpower - 120 || Lowers User's Attack and Defense One Stage
Signal Beam - 75 || 4/10 Chance of Confusing Target
Peck - 35
Foul Play - 95 || Uses the opponent's Attack Stat
Exp: 3/17

Pokemon: Noivern
Nickname: Nova
Nature: Quiet and content. Loves attention from anyone she can get it from.
Lv. 26
HP: 260/260
Ability: Telepathy - Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Air Cutter – 60 || 1/10 chance to critically hit
Heat Wave - 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Wing Attack – 60
Exp: 22/31

Out of Party:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Mienshao
Nickname: Sofie
Nature: calm and calculating. Will lash out as she sees fit.
Lv. 22
HP: 220/220
Ability: Inner Focus- This Pokemon will not flinch
Hold Item: Quick Claw
Attacks:
Aura Sphere - 80 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
Fake Out - 40 || causes target to flinch, but only if Fake Out is the first move used by this pokemon (Priority +3)
Swift - 60 || Never Misses
Exp: 2/27

User Image
Pokemon: Lapras
Nickname: Krystal
Nature: Cautious and has a bit of a self-esteem problem.
Lv. 10
Ability: Shell Armor - Prevents attacks from critically hitting and reduces damage from Physical Attacks by 1/10 of the total damage.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Blizzard - 110 || 3/10 chance of freezing
Psychic - 90 || 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Brine - 65 || Double Damage if Opponent's HP is Less than 50%
Body Slam - 85 || may cause paralysis (7/10 chance); If target has used minimize, the base power is doubled.
Exp: 8/15

User Image
Pokemon: Mareep
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv. 10
Ability: Static - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokemon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Thunder Shock - 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder Wave - Causes Paralysis
Tackle - 50

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Lv. 10
Ability: Limber -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Fire Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

User Image
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname:
Nature: Feral and very skittish around loud noises. Doesn't like humans.
Lv. 19
HP: 190/190
Ability: Adaptability: If this Pokemon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power is doubled
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Baby-Doll Eyes- Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)
Swift- 60 || Never Misses
Exp: 24/27

Items:

Pokedex
Pokeballs: unlimited
Luxury Balls: 1
Potions: unlimited
Max Revive: 4
Heart Scale: 8
Rare Candy: 0
Lucky Egg: 1
Balm Mushroom: 1
Big Mushroom: 4
Dragon Fang: 1
Quick Claw: 2 (1 held by Sofie)
Crystal Shard: 1
Odd Incense: 1
TM#22 Solar Beam: 1
TM#26 Earthquake: 1
TM#29 Psychic: 1
TM#14 Blizzard: 1
TM#104 Scald: 1
TM#21 Frustration: 1
TM#51 Roost: 1
TM#62 Silver Wind: 1
TM#71 Stone Edge: 1
TM#45 Attract: 1
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Cherri: 1
Chesto: 1
Pecha: 1
Rawst: 1
Aspear: 1
=====(Badge Case:)
Zephyr Badge
Hive Badge
Plain Badge
=====(random things in his water-proof bag)
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Yukata (for the festival)
Small first aid kit
Swim trunks
Pokegear (water proof and upgraded; worn on right wrist)
goggles
dragonair keychain
Leather gloves (used to handle the feral Eevee)
1 wrapped honey treat
1 bag of Premium Pokemon Food

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:17 am
User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════════╗
Item count User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Love Ball:Effectiveness: Basic Effect: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used against a pokemon the opposite gender of you character 2/5
╠══════════════════╣
Wild Encounter's 40/5
╠══════════════════╣
NPC Encounter: 70/15
╠══════════════════╣
╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 2/20 Clefairy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 150 Lv: 15 Exp: 14/25 Chikorita
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 2/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 8/19 Teddiursa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 3/17 Ninetails
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 140 Lv: 14 Exp: 7/20 Milotic
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 15/20 Vivillon
╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 110 Lv: 11 Exp: 0/15 Inkay
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 2/10 Hp: 130 Lv: 13 Exp: 13/18 Flaaffy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 0/10 Hp: 190 Lv: 19 Exp: 2/19 Dragonair
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 1/10 Hp: 70 Lv: 7 Exp: 13/16 Luponny
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 7/10 Hp: 120 Lv: 12 Exp: 9/15 Gogoat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Friendship: 6/10 Hp: 100 Lv: 10 Exp: 0/15 Rapidash
╠══════════════════╣
Accompanying pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╚══════════════════╝
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

The first game up was the paper net game that Teddiursa had failed at, winning the full 10 tickets. Snow was impressed in the patience put behind the attempt. Next up was the dark toss winning another 6 tickets and maxing the winners again.

Company

[b][size=18]H[/size][size=9]eavy Weight Catches:[/b]
                                                              D6 roll
                                                              1-4 = 1 ticket
                                                              5-6 = 10 tickets[/size]

[b][size=18]T[/size][size=9]hrowing Darts: [/b]
                                                              D10
                                                              1-3= 2 tickets,
                                                              4-6 = 4 tickets
                                                              7-10 = 6 tickets[/size]

[b][size=18]R[/size][size=9]ing Toss: [/b]
                                                              D10 x3
                                                              6-10 = win
                                                              1/3 = 2 tickets
                                                              2/3 = 5 tickets
                                                              3/3 = 10 tickets[/size]

[b][size=18]A[/size][size=9]rcade Games:[/b]
                                                              D20
                                                              1-5 = 1 ticket
                                                              6-13 = 3 tickets
                                                              14-19 = 7 tickets
                                                              20 = 10 tickets [/size]

[b][size=18]F[/size][size=9]ortune Wheel: [/b]
                                                              D10
                                                              The number you roll is the number of tickets you win.[/size]

+6

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 125/300 tickets total

OMFG i can not wait to be ride of this raggedy a** laptop and have my computer back. Its like they intentionally down loaded every add-ware male-ware and spy-ware they could find dont refuses to do a factory reset or have it looked it. The last post toke me 5 minutes to write and an 20Mintiest to preview ...got so fed up i just hit submit and it did it in 5 seconds =___=

Team:①②③④⑤⑥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Clefairy █ Shy █ fairy ◆ n/a █ male
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Destiny Knot: If the holder becomes infatuated, so does the attacker.
Ability:Magic Guard: Magic Guard prevents indirect damage, such as from weather conditions, poison, Curse, and Leech Seed, but it does not stop them from being induced. Additional effects, such as trapping from moves like Fire Spin and Attack reduction from a burn, are not prevented.
█ beauty █ psychic ◆ other █►Healing Wish▐ - User Faints and the Next Pokemon Released is Fully Healed▐ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves.
█ cute █ normal ◆ other █►Sing▐ - Inflicts Sleep status.▐ ♥♥ Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.
█ cute █ normal ◆ special █►Present▐ - Roll a d4, a 1 heals the target for 1/4 of their max HP, a 2 deals 40 damage, a 3 deals 80 damage, and a 4 deals 120 damage.▐ ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience.
█ cute █ normal◆ special █►Metronome▐ - Roll a 10-sided dice, result as follows: 1-0, 2-10, 3-30, 4-50, 5-60, 6-80, 7-100, 8-150, 9-200, 10-250. You are free to choose any attack that deals a corresponding amount of damage. Dmg is Normal Type. Moves cannot be Super Effective▐ ♥ Effectiveness varies depending on when it is used.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Chikorita █ Mild █ grass ◆ n/a █ female
Next Move wanted:Lv lv20 Magical Leaf- 40 || Will not miss
Evolution:
Held item:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Miracle Seed - Grass type attacks do x1.2 damage
Ability:Overgrow: When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
█ smart █ normal ◆ other █►Synthesis▐ - Restores 1/2 of max hp (restores all hp if Sunny Day is in effect)▐ Synthesis ♥ Effectiveness varies depending on when it is used.
█ cool █ grass ◆ physical █►Razor Leaf▐ - 55 damage, 1/10 chance to critically hit ▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ smart █ poison ◆ other █►Poisonpowder▐ - Poisons Opponent▐ ♥♥♥ Brings down the energy of any Pokémon that have already used a move this turn.
█ beauty █ grass ◆ special █►Energy Ball▐ - 90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's special defense ▐ ♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Teddiursa █ Inquisitive █ normal ◆ n/a █ female
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Silk Scarf - Normal type attacks do x1.2 damage.
Ability: Pickup: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10
█ tough █ normal ◆ physical █►Furry Swips▐ - 18 (2-5 hits)▐ ♥ Effectiveness varies depending on when it is used.
█ cute █ normal ◆ physical █►Covet▐ - 60, Steals target's hold item (Item is returned at the end of the battle)▐ ♥ Affected by how well the previous Pokémon's move went.
█ cute █ ghost ◆ physical █►Lick▐ - 30, 7/10 Chance of Paralyze▐ ♥♥ Startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
█ cute █ fairy ◆ other █►Baby-Doll-Eyes▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage (Priority +1)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Ninetails █ Shy █ fire ◆ n/a █ female
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal - Fire type attacks do x1.2 damage.
Ability: Flashfire: This pokemon is immune to fire type attacks. Activates when user is hit by a damaging Fire-type move. Once activated, user's Fire-type moves deal x1.5 more damage with type effectiveness.
█ cool █ normal ◆ physical █►Quick Attack▐ - 40 damage (Priority +1)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.
█ cool █ normal ◆ other █►Roar ▐ - Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move later on the next turn.
█ beauty █ fire ◆ special █►Flamethrower▐ - 90, 4/10 Chance of Burn▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ smart █ ghost ◆ other █►Confuse Ray▐ - Confuses Opponent▐ ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Milotic █ Mild █ water ◆ n/a █ female
Evolution:
Held item:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mystic Water - Water type attacks do x1.2 damage.
█ cute █ normal ◆ other █►Refresh▐ -Cures the user of poison, paralysis, or burn▐ ♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn.
█ cute █ water ◆ special █►Water Gun▐ -40▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ beauty █ ice ◆ special █►Ice Beam▐ -90 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target▐ ♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
█ cute █ water ◆ other █►Water Sport▐ -Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns▐ ♥♥ Excites the audience in any kind of contest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Vivillon / Shiny █ Sassy █ bug ◆ flying █ female
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Shield Dust: Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
█ cute █ bug ◆ special █►Struggle Bug▐ -50, Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage▐ ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn.
█ smart █ flying ◆ special █►Gust▐ -40, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage▐ ♥♥ Badly startles the last Pokémon to act before the user.
█ smart █ grass ◆ other █►Sleep powder▐ -Puts opponent to sleep▐ ♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user.
█ beauty █ grass ◆ special █►Petal Dance▐ -120 damage, 3 turns attacking, then user is confused▐ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled.

Extra:①②③④⑤⑥

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Inkay █ Impish █ dark ◆ psychic █ female
Next Move wanted:Lv ???
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Contrary Inverts stat modifiers, causes all effects that would lower a stat to increase it instead, and vice versa.
█ cool █ flying ◆ physical █►Peck▐ -35▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ tough █ normal ◆ physical █►Tackle▐ -50▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ smart █ psychic ◆ other █►Reflect▐ -Halves Damage From Physical Attacks for 5 Turns▐ ♥♥ Prevents the user from being startled one time this turn.
█ smart █ psychic ◆ physical █►Foul Play▐ -95, Uses the opponent's Attack Stat▐ ♥ Shows off the Pokémon’s appeal about as well as the move used just before it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Flaaffy █ Rash █ electric ◆ n/a █ female
Next Move wanted:Lvlv16 Charge- Stores energy for next electric attack(+20) || Raises user's special defense
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Static: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon
█ cool █ electric ◆ special █►Thunder Wave▐ -Causes paralysis▐ ♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user.
█ cool █ electric ◆ special █►Thunder Shock▐ -40, 4/10 chance of paralysis▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ beauty █ grass◆ other █►Cotton Spore▐ -Lowers target's speed by two stages▐ ♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that the audience has high expectations of.
█ cute █ normal ◆ other █►Attract▐ -Opposing gender opponents become infatuated▐ ♥♥ Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Dragonair █ Shy █ dragon ◆ n/a █ female
Next Move wanted:Lv lv61 Dragon Dance- Raises attack, and speed by one stage
Evolution:
Held item: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eviolite: If held by an unevolved pokemon, their Defense and Special Defense are raised three stages each at the beginning of battle.
█ cool █ dragon ◆ special █►Twister▐ -40 damage, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage, 3/10 chance to flinch▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ tough █ normal ◆ physical █►Wrap▐ -15 damage, wraps the target for 2-5 turns, dealing damage equal to 1/16 of the target's max HP for each turn it lasts.▐ ♥♥♥ Temporarily stops the crowd from growing excited.
█ cool █ dragon ◆ special █►Dragon Rage▐ -40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity▐ ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience.
█ cool █ electric ◆ other █►Thunder Wave▐ -Causes paralysis▐ ♥ Startles all of the Pokémon to act before the user.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Lopunny █ Calm █ normal ◆ n/a █ female
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon.
█ beauty █ psychic ◆ special █►Healing Wish▐ -User Faints and the Next Pokemon Released is Fully Healed▐ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ A move of huge appeal, but using it prevents the user from taking further contest moves.
█ cute █ flying ◆ physical █►Bounce▐ -85, 1st turn: launches user into air, 2nd turn: attacks; 3/10 chance to paralyze▐ ♥ Prevents the user from being startled until the turn ends.
█ beauty █ psychic ◆ other █►Magic Coat▐ -Reflects status condition afflicting moves back at the opponent (Priority +4)▐ ♥♥ Works great if the user goes last this turn.
█ smart █ psychic ◆ special █►Mirror Coat▐ -If the user was last hit by a special attack, using this move will counter back with 2x the damage taken (Priority -5)▐ ♥ Shows off the Pokémone's appeal about as well as the move used just before it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image ( Gogoat )█ Calm █ grass ◆ normal █ male
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Grass Pelt: Boosts the Defense stat by three stages when the Grassy Terrain is in effect.
█ normal ◆ physical █►Tackle▐ - 50
█ normal ◆other █►Growth▐ - Raises both user's physical and special attack by one stage
█ grass ◆ physical █►Vine Whip▐ - 45
█ grass ◆ other █►Leech Seed▐ - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image Rapidash █ Bold █ fire ◆ n/a █ male
Next Move wanted:Lvlv13 Flame Wheel- 40 || 1/4 chance of burn
Evolution:
Held item:
Ability:Flame Body: The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
█ tough █ poison ◆ physical █►Poison Jab▐ - 80, 7/10 Chance of Poison▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ cool █ bug ◆ physical █►Magehorn▐ -120▐ ♥♥♥ An appealing move that can be used repeatedly without boring the audience.
█ cute █ fire ◆ special █►Ember▐ -40, 4/10 Chance of Bur▐ ♥♥♥♥ Quite an appealing move.
█ cool █ normal ◆ physical █►Quick Attack▐ -40 damage (Priority +1)▐ ♥♥♥ Causes the user to move earlier on the next turn.

Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personal effects / Held & Misc

Tent, Sleeping bag with pillow, Extra blanket, Flint-&-Steel, Pokemon food, Cooking pot, Spoon & Fork, Knife, Change of cloths, Journal & pen, Water bottle,
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dusk Stone: x1
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moon Stone: x1
User Image Roman Candle: Effect: Hold item that when given to a fire, water, or ice type Pokemon, will give them x2 exp every other RP post that you make Notes: Item is consumed after four days of active posting.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pal Pad

Ohmarow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited
User Image Super Potion: Heals up to 50HP x2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart: Restores 100 HP and Removes status conditions, +1 FP to pokemon fed x5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Berry's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poka'Ball's
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Love Ball:Effectiveness: Basic Effect: Effectiveness becomes Ultra if used against a pokemon the opposite gender of you character x4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HM's / TM's
Sunny Day: Makes the weather Intense Sunlight for 5 Turns

The Archives (Past/Closed Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games