Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Isles of Draconia
Cairn Mountain Chain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:52 pm
live as long as I have

Jarmore

Red Gypsy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jarmore smiled and replied “I see. I spent most of my time living among the humans, It wasn’t easy especially when the slayers started hunting our kind” Jarmore paused to take a bite of what little there was left on his plate and only continued once he had swallowed it “but somehow I managed to escape notice, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I looked like someone who belonged among them, hard to say for sure, but if there is anything I’ve always enjoyed it is enjoying a fine meal and to a lesser degree cooking, though I’ll admit I’m not as skilled in the kitchen as you are, I’ve never really had any reason to do much more than make a quick meal while traveling and resting for the night” Jarmore finished what he had left on his plate and stood up and walked over to the sink and stood there for a moment before he put the plate in, he turned around and looked at her “but there is always opportunity to find something different and quite wonderful if you look hard enough especially when it comes to food, I should know I’ve been sampling food all over the world, but a unique flavor and aroma is what I found after I came across the elves here, you should be my guest sometime when I go to their realm to visit them, they can be straight forward in their feelings of others but once you’ve gotten to know them they are quite a fascinating race, more so when it comes to the culinary arts, they make the food humans make look like it was made by an amateur” Jarmore returned to his seat and simply watched Ebony, he had unintentionally talked at length about his taste for food perhaps a little too much. searching for a means to change the subject he remembered her bandages and smiled “well I suppose we need to check your bandages” Jarmore smiled warmly as he sat there and simply watched.

andyou may find that there is little you haven't seen.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:42 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias was particularly concerned, and it showed on his face. He continued to lead the way and finally spoke up “well that is alright, just means you have need of two teachers instead of one, I am a master of the fire element, though I’m sure there are some who are better at using it than I, and i am an expert with arcane magic out of a necessity of being able to do certain things with it, but i can teach you should you like me to” Zylrias stopped by the door which was open and glanced in to see Raersas dancing about and smiled slightly before he turned his attention back to Titana “as for your shadow magic well, if you can convince Ebony to help you she will be a great teacher in shadow magic. Though it is likely that you may have to go to the Vampires to get help in that regard, because as of late Ebony accepts few visitors these days, but we can see if she’ll hear you out” he may have been at the farthest point on the mountain chain but word of Ebony's mates untimely death and her mood hasn’t escaped his notice, few people can say they can enter without any issues Sasha being one of them, he could to a degree but he chose to give her and former mate the space and respect they deserved so he chose this location to raise Raersas, though if things don’t change Sasha is likely to win out on the ongoing debate of having them both on her island sooner than later, though that all provided he didn’t run out of options.Zylrias didn’t have to wait long before Raersas came out of the room still humming before she stopped “the room is ready, father” Zylrias looked at Raersas and smiled “very good love, why don’t you relax while I speak with Titana” Raersas smiled widely and replied “ok!” she darted off down the hallway towards the way they had come leaving them alone, Zylrias watched her running off noting she was humming again as she left and recognizing it instantly. Eventually, Zylrias spoke up “well this is your room, don’t mind the size of the door, it was made so that you could enter in either form, and be able to do so without issue, the door is lighter than it looks.” Zylrias stood to the side to allow here to go into the room.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:18 pm
Wolfe Garm

Ebony gave a soft snort of amusement over some of what he said then gave him a wry twist of her mouth, "I find the Elves to be too stuffy. Their idea of a good time is stuff with formal wear required. They're just too... contained, for me anyway... At least the Demons know how to have fun!" she commented then went with the shift in topics.

She got up and walked over to a shelf-system over beside one of the dragon-sized reclining-cushions and pulled down a pair of scissors and offered them to him, letting him cut off the bandages she had on. The shelves over here had everything he could possibly need or want for healing and first aid.

Admittedly, everyone usually went over to Sasha for healing, but Ebony stayed old-school on alot of stuff.

As the bandages were cut off, they revealed a set of nasty claw marks across her belly, bite marks at her shoulder and left thigh that had obviously been pretty savage, cleaner bite marks at her forearms, and a combination of claw marks and a burn on her back from her right shoulder to her left butt cheek. There was obviously some healing since she was still standing and moving around, but the injuries were still pretty bad and showed that she'd been in a hell of a fight. She'd taken the injuries in dragon form, but since they'd been caused by one of the Primal Dragons, they carried over to her other forms and took longer to heal. Alot longer...

Since the eggs were nearly ready to hatch, she was working on a few decisions that would have to be made. She just hadn't told anyone about it yet.

And yet, here was this male, pretty much a total stranger, one she could tell anything to...

As he looked at her right forearm, she tilted her head slightly to watch him. If he'd had an opinion on her injuries, he'd kept it well-hidden. Of course, the shock would probably have rendered him speechless all by itself.

"Jarmore... If anything happens to me, I want you to do something for me... As a just-in-case thing..." she started then hesitated for him to say something or at least nod to her, her chartreuse eyes were focused on his face. Those eyes of hers were so startling on their own, but coming from her dark skin they almost glowed.

In truth, she wasn't 'black' as in the human version; she was 'black' the way a dog was black or the way the shadows were black. In dragon form, she could completely disappear in the shadows and was powerful enough now to create her own shadows. So in the natural lighting of the cave-system she lived in, her eyes were almost like yellow-green-gold gemstones with their own light in them.

And she was powerful. She was also very old even though her human form didn't show it. And yet... There was still something about her that reminded one of a wounded animal, or a female that had lost her entire family two times over.

But she had to focus on his face in this moment, needed to see his reactions even if he covered those reactions with a very good 'blank-face'; she also needed his promise before she told him what she was making him promise to. She needed someone, just in case she lost the fight with her current brand of insanity...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:37 pm
Titana let out a small gasp as she followed Zylrias inside the room he said would be hers. It was huge! She had never seen one bedroom this size before..not even her mother's old cavern was this big. To stop her trail of thoughts before they could descend even further on the matter of her mother, the horrible woman, she smiled at Raersas. The young one seemed so full of life and happy, even humming a tune as she listened to her father and skipped out of the room, leaving Titana alone with her father.

Turning to the said dragon, she couldn't help the beautiful smile that enveloped her face. "This is amazing. I do not know how I could ever repay you for your kindness. Are you sure it is alright for me to stay here?" she asked a bit nervously as she flicked the ends of her hair again. The nervous tick of hers making itself known again.

It was then, that she remembered what he had said about her training. Wrinkling her brow, she cocked her head to the side in curiosity. Her nervousness dissipating for the moment. "If you say that I need to see this Ebony for my Shadow magic, then I will seek her out. That would be preferable to the Vampires. I've not had any good experiences with those creatures and would rather not have to seek them out if I can help it." she said trying to tamp down on her unease and disgust. Titana once again forced away the memories that tried to swim into her consciousness, wanting nothing to do with anything in the past.

Looking around the room again, she walked towards the bed and ran her hand over the furs covering it. It was so soft, and there were so many... Titana dropped her hand and turned to look at Zylrias once more.

"I think, if you are amendable to it.. that I'd like to stay here and learn from you, Zylrias. At least until I can get my fires under control." she said softly, almost in a pleading way.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:23 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias raised a hand “think nothing of it, it was a pleasure to be able to provide assistance” Zylrias stepped over to her a smile warm and kind “as for a teacher of magic I have no problem teaching you how to wield fire, and I’m sure if Ebony is feeling up to it she will make a fine teacher of shadows. Once you have had a chance to settle in and rest we’ll take a visit to Ebony’s earie which is at the highest peak in this mountain chain, and if time allows I’ll show you where you can find Sasha in case you need help because of an ailment or an injury, but for now take your time, there is no rush in starting now, rest, freshen up as I’m sure the road was long and the body weary from travel, a meal will be getting prepared soon so if you need time I can come and get you when everything is ready or when you are ready can go back down the hallway to the living room area as the meal will be served at the table in the dining room area” Zylrias paused for a moment and glanced over to the door as if looking at something, he had sensed a magical discharge and guessed that Raersas was practicing but had a mishap in her casting, the good thing was he didn’t have to worry too much about their home crumbling down since he built it in a area that was less likely to weaken because of magic. He bowed his head slightly a sly grin on his face as he shook his head before he looked at Titana “for now I will leave you to settle in as I am needed, my daughter is practicing magic and seems to have had a problem in her casting, we can talk further over dinner” Zylrias bowed slightly before he turned around and took off in a brisk pace out of her room, to say he was worried something had happened to Raersas was very much on his mind and when he left her room he took off down the hallway in a run getting to the living room quickly.

Zylrias stopped and started looking around and found her sitting on the floor in the area where he teaches her magic and just sighed in relief as he walked over to her the floor not far from her was scorched and knew that she had indeed had a mishap, he didn’t say anything as he approached and sat down behind her and simply pulled her to him wrapping his arms around her, tears going down her cheeks as she leaned into him “are you alright?” Raersas nodded and replied “salmon]I’m ok but I’m messed up and it threw me back” Zylrias rested his head on hers and held her close “it’s alright, remember to take your time, clear your head and breath normally, Focus on controlling it before you try to expand upon it” she nodded Zylrias wasn’t really angry had no reason to be she was still learning though relieved it wasn’t serious.

After holding onto her he helped her up as he got up and smiled “for now why don’t you help me get dinner ready there will be plenty of opportunities to practice magic later” he pats her head slightly, a smile returning to her face as she nodded “alright!” Raersas followed Zylrias into the kitchen to get things started.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:45 pm
Titana smiled happily at Zylrias when he said that he'd be her teacher. At least for her fire powers anyways. "Oh thank you!" she said as she clapped her hands in delight before she could catch herself. Blushing at the unexpected enthusiasm, he put her hands behind her back and briefly looked down in embarrassment. She couldn't believe she had done that. She was not a child, but a grown woman. She needed to start acting like it, instead of this scared little girl. That's not how she wanted to be remembered.

As for Sasha, and this Ebony female...she'd have to wait and see how well she fared with her fire magic before she explored her darker powers. With her being a halfbreed, and never being taught how to cultivate her powers... it might be outside of her range of capabilities. If that was the case, then she was going to screwed for the rest of her life. How was she ever supposed to find a mate? No dragon would want a female who couldn't even use her powers. What could would she be then?

Biting her lip, she looked up as he started to head out of the room before letting a smile flit across her face. "I think I'll have that bath now." she said with a nod at him before he left to go check on Raersas.

Looking around the room one more time, she saw a shelf on the far side and it looked to have cloth-like towels, something to dry off after her bath. Grinning, she grabbed the fluffy material and left her new room to head towards the hot spring pool. As soon as she saw it, she felt her jaw drop again.

Shaking off her astonishment, she quickly stripped out of her dirty clothing and waded into the pool. Titana saighed in contentment as she dunked her head under the water fully wetting her hair before coming back up for air. Humming to herself, she looked around until she spotted a few bottles sitting on the edge of the pool. Swimming over to them, she inspected the bottles for a few minutes smelling them before settling on a jasmine and mint scent. She took the next few minutes scrubbing her body down as well as washing her hair until the water around her was nothing but clear again. 'I don't know when the last time I was this clean..' she thought with a very pleased sigh.

Now that she was done with cleaning herself, Titana figured she had a little while before Zylrias came for her so she decided to just relax in the calming warmth of the pool. Lazily, she floated on her back with only a small portion of her chest visible, the rest of her body submerged under the water. But with as clear as it was...you could probably still see underneath if you looked hard enough. She'd be out before he got back, so she wasn't worried about him seeing her undressed. Nodding to herself, she let her eyes drift close as she floated in the middle of the pool. For once relaxed and carefree.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:36 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias stood there for a moment deciding what would be a good choice for a meal and finding it to be a tough decision, looking at Raersas she smiled at him before she sat down in a chair by the walk and waited for instructions. Zylrias walked over to the pantry and looked it over for a moment, it was well stocked since he’d spent the time making sure it would have enough to support Raersas as she grew up. Eventually he walked into the pantry and pulled out a couple of items as well as a deer carcass and put them on the counter and looked at Raersas “alright love get the spit ready we’ll cook it the old fashion way, as well as get the wood placed and a fire started, we’ll be cooking this whole” Raersas smiled and nodded as she took off to attend to her tasks while Zylrias prepared the deer that wasn't completely whole as some sections had been cut off, he'd used some of it once before. He had done this plenty of times though admittedly he cheated since it would take too long to cook, he knew how to get a meal cooked quickly and precisely that he had no problems doing this, he prepared the carcass adding various spices and seasonings to it. When Raersas brought the rod that would be put through the deer he finished preparing it and then moved it over to the fire and set it, he would let the wood do some of the work and returned to the other items he’d grabbed early while Raersas brought the wood for the fire and started it without issue.

With that out of the way Zylrias started preparing the vegetables he’d picked preparing a salad to which he handed off to Raersas to put on the table while he turned his attention to the deer on the spit and grabbed a few things that would enhance the flavor of the meat and seasonings, and went to work on cooking it. Raersas moved over to the table and placed it near the center of the table, it was small since only the two of them ever sat there but there was enough room for four people, so she went about setting the table since it hadn’t been done.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:55 pm
live as long as I have

Red Gypsy

Jarmore

Jarmore was rather surprised by the injuries and felt that they needed to be healed before they became too much of a problem but her reluctance to be healed up left him with few options, though if anything he could simply give the tools the helping hand needed to assist in the healing process a little faster. Pulling out a few items he needed, fresh bandages and a healing ointment he went about his work quietly, and only glanced up briefly when she said something. He had to wonder what it was she had in mind but didn’t let that interfere with his treatment of his patient, he applied some of the ointment onto his hands and rubbed them together, he found that simply applying the ointment was much easier when he used his hands to apply it and gently rubbed the ointment into the wounds, taking note that her injuries were still giving her problems when she cringed in pain slightly, his magic kept to a minimum as he channeled his energy into the ointment which would enhance the effectiveness of the healing ointment before he turned his attention to the bandages and applied it them to the treated areas before moving on to another section. Pausing slightly Jarmore looked at her with slight concern in his eyes “oh? and what might that be?” Jarmore turned her around so that he could get at her belly and tended to that area again applying the healing ointment before he would apply the bandages. While he continued to work on her injuries he had to wonder just what it was that was on her mind, it wasn’t uncommon for him to have people asking him to do something but he had to wonder if there was something else going on that would require his intervention, he didn’t particularly like interfering in other peoples business but admittedly he couldn’t resist the urge to take action if the situation called for it, though for the time being he would simply attend to Ebony and make sure her wounds were cared for before he did anything else.

andyou may find that there is little you haven't seen.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:39 am
Wolfe Garm

Ebony didn't say anything at first, she just let him work. There were a few of the wounds that she winced or hissed over, but the rest of them she just didn't react to because she really didn't feel much these days. She didn't even care that she wasn't wearing anything but the bandages. Then again, she was a hatchling during a time that nudity taboos hadn't been invented yet.

In another time, she would have been the perfect model for a statue carved out of black marble or ebony-jade or something like that. She was beautiful in human form, though she hadn't spent much time in this form until she Mated with Lio. None of the other dragons knew about her feline form even though she'd never kept it a secret. Most just thought there was a shifter on the island somewhere. Only real explanation for a black panther the size of a small horse or a pony...

She finally looked down at him as he worked at the bite mark on her thigh, "If anything happens to me, I need you to find a dragon. He lives at the end of the mountain chain, the only one there. His name is Zylrias and lives with his adopted daughter. Find him and deliver a simple message, 'Bring Sasha to Ebony's cave and find the fire room.' That's it. That's all I ask. Just deliver that message if anything happens to me, no matter what it is," she said softly, her eyes focused on him with an intensity that would have shaken a lesser-willed person.

There were no visible signs of infection in her wounds, but that didn't mean that there wasn't one. There was only one reason for her current insanity, the death of her family; but other than that there was no real reason for her current mood.

She kept that intense look focused on his face and knew she wouldn't relax until he gave his promise to do as she asked. She wasn't even sure why she was doing it, but she simply knew that she had to have this done...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:13 pm
Titana blinked her eyes open and took in the dimly lit cavern ceiling. She was still in the pool. It would seem that she had fallen asleep while floating contentedly, and for some time if the prunes of her fingers were anything to go by. Running a wet hand down her face, she dunked her head under the water one last time before wading over to where she had set her towel and dirty clothes. She wrinkled her nose at the sight and smell of said clothes, knowing that she had let herself drift off lazily instead of washing her clothes. She knew she had another set but they were almost too small for her. But they would do, until she could clean these.

Stepping out of the pool, she picked up her towel and started drying herself off, taking in all the small almost invisible scars that lingered on her body. That pool really was magical, because her body use to be littered with scars both old and new, and now she could only spot a handful of them. It also probably helped that Sasha healed her before she took a dip in the warm pool, so now she had barely any scars anywhere. 'Well, except for internal ones..' she thought to herself as she wrapped her fluffy towel around her.

Picking her up clothes, she wandered back towards her room and once there, she walked over to her bag, tossing the dirty things in the corner. She would definitely clean them after supper. Which speaking of supper, she could smell the wonderful aroma wafting from what she assumed was the kitchen and her stomach couldn't help but rumble in hunger. It had been days since she last ate, so she could not wait for this hot meal.

Titana smiled to herself as she finished putting on her clean clothes, with ended her in a small crop top that showed her belly button and a long flowing skirt that went almost to the ground but had a slit on it that came midthigh, both in a dark green color. Sniffing the air one more time, she practically purred in delight as she padded barefoot down the hall, following the delicious scent to the kitchen. A few minutes later found her standing in the doorway taking in the scene with a shy smile as her stomach rumbled again.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:45 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias worked on the meat over the fire, it was cooking but it was getting to that point where he was going to have to step in to finish cooking it, so he grabbed a pitcher and poured a dark liquid across the entire thing, the meat sizzling as the liquid settled Zylrias put the pitcher back and stood back slightly and moved his hands in front of him his palms facing the fire under, he closed his eyes and simply stood there channeling magic into the fire, slowly the fire grew in intensity which before long also grew in size which engulfed the deer carcass, for a while Zylrias kept it like that the meat smelled wonderful the seasonings he had been putting on it in stages were creating such a mouthwatering aroma. Finally, after controlling the fire for a couple of minutes he released it after which the fire returned to normal, though the meat was finally cooked and the liquid that he had poured on it had caramelized. Zyrlias stepped over to it to check the meat and smiled, with a nod he determined the meat had cooked through and through so he snapped his finger causing the fire below it to blow out. It was at this point when Zylrias realized he had company watching him and looked in Titana’s direction "ah hello, just in time, food will be ready in just a moment” Zyrlias stepped over to a cabinet and took out a couple of trays, putting them on the counter and then he grabbed a couple of kitchen mitts and moved the meat over to the counter as well, removing the rod out. Taking the mitts off he grabbed a knife and started carving the meat off the bones filling both trays without issue with still plenty left over, he knew that they would in all likelihood might be able to get a couple more meals out of the meat and covered it until later when he would finish carving the meat off and store it for later. Raersas slipped by Titana really quickly and walked over to Zylrias who in return nodded and motioned for one of the trays, she grabbed one of them and took off towards the dining table and sat the tray in the middle of the table and sat down.

Zylrias grabbed the other tray as well as the pitcher he used earlier and carefully moved them both briefly before he put the pitcher to a section of the counter that had seasonings and various vials filled with liquids of various shades of color and took the tray into the dining room putting it next to the other tray before he returned to the kitchen to deal with the pitcher, he grabbed a few of the vials and poured them in, before he added some of the various seasonings, before he grabbed a large spoon and mixed it together and tasted it real quick, and only putting the spoon into the sink once he was satisfied by the flavor, afterwards he grabbed a second pitcher and filled with with water and grabbed both “alright well I believe we’re ready to eat, let’s head into the dining room” Zylrias led the way out of the kitchen and to the right over to the dining room table and set the pitcher in between the trays of meat and offered a place for Titana to sit, helping her in before he sat down as well.
Zylrias smiled and spoke up “well let’s eat before the food gets cold, there is a salad and a special dressing that you can put on top, of both the salad and the meat, the meat is a finely cooked venison straight off the bone” Zylrias smiled as he watched Raersas take some of both and asked for help pouring some of the dressing on, Zylrias nodded and poured some on both before he put it down and grabbed some meat and salad himself, and also putting some of the dressing on both.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:14 pm
Titana watched awe as Zylrias used his magic to finish cooking the meat. Taking a large inhale, she felt her mouth start to pool with drool and had to swallow, lest she have it run down her chin in embarrassing rivulets. She smiled at Raersas when the little Wyvern finally noticed her and walked towards where she was at near the table. "Do you need help with anything?" she asked, but before the little girl could answer Zylrias announced dinner was ready.

Once everything was set on the table, Titana blushed as Zylrias pulled out a chair for her and helped her sit down. He was so nice to her, even after she came clean about being a shadow dragon. She'd heard that the Draconia Isles were welcoming of all dragons, but she didn't expect to find the people this nice and accommodating. Hopefully everyone else she would possibly meet will be the same way. If that turned out to be the case, she might never leave.

Titana took a bite of the meat and couldn't help the groan that slipped out as the bursts of flavors that just exploded across her tongue. Never in all her life had she had something this rich in flavor or texture. There's no way she actually made it to the Isles but instead died in her last duel, and this was the afterlife. Closing her eyes, she took another bite but this time dipping it in the dressing that was sitting next to it and again groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, this is..this is wonderful Zylrias!"
she said as she quickly finished the first helping of meat and started eating her salad, also with the special dressing.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias smiled and replied in between bites “I’m glad you like it, it’s not anything fancy but I try to make sure that the flavor is acceptable, the dressing is a blend of Vinegar, honey, Balsamic, and seasoned with various herbs and spices to add to the flavor. You could say it’s my own creation of a vinaigrette, the venison was only recently caught a few days ago, it’s covered with a sauce similar to the dressing I made.” Zylrias took a mouthful of the meat and enjoyed the flavor, Glancing over he could tell that Raersas was enjoying it as well with a smile on her face and simply eating without end, she was still growing and he came to expect that she would eat quite a bit on her own.

As they sat there Zylrias simply observed Titana with interest, she was a fine dragon to say, though was without some of the basic knowledge that most learned from their parents as a hatchling and a youngling. Based on what he saw she did what she could without her abilities but if there was anything that was clear she was an easy target for any dragon looking to take advantage of her lack of ability to fully defend herself and that was something that he was going to have to remedy if she was going to have any chance around the isles. But he would allow her to enjoy the meal and get a good night’s rest before he started teaching her how to be a dragon and how to use magic.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:06 pm
Titana could feel Zylrias gaze on her as she continued to eat, even when she went back for a third helping and tried her hardest not to blush. He probably thought she was a heifer with the way she was demolishing the venison in front of her, but she couldn't help herself. It tasted so good and it had been so long since she had a real meal or even cooked meat! Usually, she would just change into her dragon form and find a large animal and eat it raw. Her dragon half didn't mind, but it always made Titana's stomach feel queasy.

Once she finished eating, she pushed it to the side before taking a sip of her drink. She licked her lips and brought her gaze up to meet Zylrias, since he was still staring at her. She smiled hesitantly at him before motioning to the surrounding area. "Do you not have a mate? I haven't smelled one, but I don't want to be caught unawares. I also don't want to cause any issues my being here might cause your family." she said with a slight nod in Raersas direction when the little Wyvern wasn't looking.

She knew females could be very territorial and she couldn't defend herself hardly at all, so she didn't want to be put in a situation where it would call for a fight. Because if she did....well she knew she wouldn't make it. Not this time. Hopefully, if there was a female she wouldn't mind Titana staying here to learn from her mate. She desperately needed to learn how to wield her fire magic. Hell, she would love to learn how just to call forth her fire while in dragon form because as of right now, she couldn't even do that.

Wolfe Garm

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:47 pm
Zylrias & Raersas

MzDuchess

Zylrias shook his head and replied “afraid not, before Raersas I spent most of my life alone, I grew up in the human world. And it was by chance that I came across Raersas as a newborn hatchling, her parents were killed during an attack by the humans, she was the sole survivor, and thankfully the humans had missed the nest that the couple had made, that was… eighteen years ago. I’ve spent most of my time raising her that it took me much longer to get us to the isles. Not that it was such a bad thing she’s my pride and joy. But raising her hasn’t really given me much time for anything else, I try to teach her as best I can, provide her with the parental support she needs as well as tutor her in the ways of magic so that when she’s ready to move on she’ll be able to fend for herself and I won’t have to worry about whether or not she’ll be alright” though he wouldn’t fully admit was that even then he would be worried about her until she found a mate of her own. Zylrias took a drink from his cup and continued “so you don’t have anything to worry about, but even so I doubt there would be much to worry about, you would be welcome regardless” Zylrias glanced over to Raersas who was watching them talk and figured she was finished, he noted that there was still quite a bit left over and simply smiled “alright Raersas why don’t you go ahead and attend to your evening chores while I speak with Titana, don’t forget to put away the food and clean up the dishes” Raersas groaned slightly but got up and simply curtsied to Titana before she collected the plates and took off into the kitchen.

Zylrias shook his head a smile on his face “let’s go into the living room where it’s more comfortable” Zylrias stood up and would help Titana before he led the way into the living room where there was a fire in the fireplace. Once they had sat down he spoke up “so I’m sure you’ve got plenty of questions, so feel free to ask” Zylrias sat there a smile still on his face as he watched Titana.

Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces