Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Samus' Plot Thread: if i forgot about any rps poke me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:18 pm
Mogami
Kali can help with that JRP. Or Zuria, one of her sons. =]
biggrin that would be amazing if you could start something!! @3@  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:23 am
samus x
Mogami

Here you go! =)  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm
Mogami
samus x
Mogami

Here you go! =)
tag. sorry i took so long @-@  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:51 pm
No rush! Since I started the thread, I got the notice, too. I'll get it done in a few hours when I'm at work - after I try to trick my body into thinking I've slept enough... xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:55 pm
heart  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:22 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:56 pm
ninja  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:59 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 am
Lalawethika would love to RP with his sister Celosia. I'm up for it being at any stage in their lives (cub, juve, adol, adult). c:  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Lalawethika would love to RP with his sister Celosia. I'm up for it being at any stage in their lives (cub, juve, adol, adult). c:
surprised im totally up for that! c: i dont mind any stage xD i havent really gotten to rp her at all @3@ totally set us up something and post the link here!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
ninja  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:29 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:29 am
Hi~

I'm trying to get my rather philosophical boy Madi to meet some other gods/godesses and find out more about them, what they do, just what are they and all that~So Maybe Rp with Lucilius? Madi's passive and polite as all get out so he could end up spending some time since Madi is humble by nature.

I also have Tete from Bhanu'Ecchumati. He's immature still and thinks he's just A+ amazeballs. He's not met any of his half siblings yet and he's just not hap RP really yet lol. So, up for anything really?

Same with Aquaticus really. Brat stage, has nothing set up yet in Bahari'mtoto. So just idk, maybe some rough housing with your girl?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 am
iStoleYurVamps
Hi~

I'm trying to get my rather philosophical boy Madi to meet some other gods/godesses and find out more about them, what they do, just what are they and all that~So Maybe Rp with Lucilius? Madi's passive and polite as all get out so he could end up spending some time since Madi is humble by nature.

I also have Tete from Bhanu'Ecchumati. He's immature still and thinks he's just A+ amazeballs. He's not met any of his half siblings yet and he's just not hap RP really yet lol. So, up for anything really?

Same with Aquaticus really. Brat stage, has nothing set up yet in Bahari'mtoto. So just idk, maybe some rough housing with your girl?
luci is so vain he hardly goes into the mortal realm since he sees mortals as beneath him. He has a huge ego so I do no how well he would behave lol

As for Bhanu rp I have many to offer, even the heir to Thona. And I would love bahari rp too since I haven't rped kishima's daughter yet  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff