Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:30 pm
Yuki nodded slightly, her head pounding and she kissed back.

"Ah...thats a interesting story..." Mamoru smirked, "I caught a whiff of her pregnancy." Mamoru said. Miyumi nodded, "Daiyokai or Yokai males can smell if their mate is pregnant... thats how the males know off the bat their mates are expecing." Miyumi said, gently. Miyazu nodded in agreement, "Mhm..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:36 pm
"Wow That is interesting,we of the Fangire find out the old fashion way,when we see the baby bump."said Saga jokingly with the comment for it is true.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:41 pm
Miyazu giggled a bit, "Interesting." Miyazu smiled, "and now a days they ruined the surprise of finding out with pregnancy tests." Mamoru said, slightly amused. "Dad, you wouldn't be surprised anyway, you can smell it." Miyazu said, laughing. "Even so, your father was still so surprised he passed out for a hour. Not even a marching band would've woke him up." Miyumi joked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:56 pm
"Well if found out by just seeing Miyazu with the baby bump,without knowing before hand,i would of fallen down the staries frozen in place.I'm just shocked still she is carring our daughter."said Saga smelling the scent of fresh baked cookies."mmm i smell mother's fresh baked chocolete cookies."said Saga looking over to Mayuri & Mamoru.

"Now just let them set before i serve up the cookies for everyone."said Serentiy looking over to the rest of them.She smiled while putting them on a plate letting the cool off."i bet you haven't tasted one of my cookies before Mayuri,they're so good."said Serenity.

"come on Yuki lets get you something to drink so you could think clear."said Mercutio getting Yuki a drink of water."drink slowly Yuki,we don't need you to end up in the er right now."said Mercutio  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 pm
Yuki nodded and drank her water ever so slowly. She calmed down a bit, "I feel better...but I feel the pain that... Celeste felt..." Yuki said, quietly. "I-I think I'm going to lay down, I feel like if I stand up anymore I'll fall over..." Yuki said crawling up on the bed, since they were still in her room. She curled up and fell asleep without even trying to.

"Ah, I bet they are." Miyumi smiled, her eyes soft.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 pm
Saga smiled with great grin,looking over to his new famiy members & his mother laughting together."I wonder how Dritsu would react to return of mother." thought Saga  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:09 pm
Yuki laid there motionless and asleep, as she began to dream of the most gruesome scene ever...

"You killed him... Raped me..." a French accent said, shaking with anger, and tears not too far. "I loved him and you killed him out of a fit of jealousy...I cannot forgive you." the voice said, darkening with hatred. Sounds of throats being slit filled the dark, enclosed space of the room they were in, sounds of choking and gagging and cries of pain. Then the woman was no longer herself, she snapped with each cry of pain...and she slaughtered many angels...many demons...and many humans without the slightest bit of remorse...

Yuki bolted upright, sweating and looking around her now dark bedroom, she whimpered and ran out of the house before anyone could realize she was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 pm
"Yuki"said Mercutio when he took off after her,but during the mid-chase he stopped.His gray eyes for some reason turned Bright Blue.he heard an Unknown voice in his head."all you got left is 6 days.6 Days before the moon is full,then you will become that which you would hate the most." Mercutio shook it off,with his eye colors returning to their normal color then he returned going after Yuki.

"ok the cookies are ready.Freshly made Chocolate Cookies from my family's secert recipie."said Serenity bring the group a large plate of cookies."i hope everyone will like them,its been forever since i got to cook cookies."said Serenity smiling gently.

"Yes family recipie which you never told me mother,i guess i just wasn't old enough to learn how to bake them."said Saga,bitting into one of the cookies,bring him almost to tears.

"Well not true Saga,the recipie is only to be handed down from the women of our family,so no boys allowed to get it,sorry."said Serenity,looking over to Miyazu.she then whispered to her so only show could hear."I would brace myself if i were you when you feed your daughter,she will be like her father,a Biter."  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:36 pm
Miyazu looked surprised then nodded, "I'll keep that in mind." Miyazu said, gently.

Yuki fell to the forest floor clenching her head...and then, before Yuki even realized what happened, she turned into Celeste...her past life. "Where am I?" Celeste said in her french accent, scanning the unfamiliar place with curious eyes. She had never seen this place before, and she was feeling a tiny bit nervous. She heard a twig snap behind her and she whirled around to see Mercutio. "Who are you?" Celeste asked, gripping at the hilt of her sword by her waist, her eyes distrustful. Celeste, unlike Yuki didn't know who Mercutio was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:48 pm
"Yuki.......its me,Mercutio,your husband & the father to the twins you carry within you,how could you forget me that easy."said Mercutio,falling to one knee,while in pain,his left eye turned from the normal gray coloring,to the Supernatural blue it was moments ago."What is going on with us,Yuki forgotten me,now this mysterious voice within my mind told me i got 6 days,6 days till the moon is full.What does it mean?!" thought Mercutio looking over to Yuki,covering up is left eye.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm
"I'm not Yuki...My name is Celeste, daughter of the Horseman war." Celeste said. Yuki's normal eye color was a gentle red, but right now they were blood red. "And are you okay, monseiur?" Celeste said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 pm
"to be honest,whoever you are,i don't know anymore."said Mercutio getting up from the ground,looking up to the moon,seeing its almost full."Why is this happening to me now,what is going on with me.Why is it i'm suffering this horrible pain?!" Thought Mercutio looking over to this girl which is Using Yuki's body.  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Celeste looked at the moon, "Monseiur...are you some kind of werewolf?" Celeste asked gently, seemingly knowledgeable of the subject, "If so, usually you'll feel pain a few nights before the full moon." Celeste said softly. She looked down and bit her lip. "Dimitri was a Werewolf himself..." Celeste said, depressedly. her eyes flashing to that of hatred. "Until Adrian killed him..." Celeste said, her eyes flashing to that of Yuki's. Yuki was retaking control. Celeste looked down as she felt herself change back into the form of Yuki.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:25 pm
Mercutio looked to see Yuki return,but he didn't know if his eye returned to normal so he kept it hidden."Yu...........Yuki is that You,i mean is it realy you or the Celeste person you were refering yourself too."said Mercutio  

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:29 pm
"Mercutio? are you okay?" Yuki said, kneeling down looking at Mercutio. "I don't know what happened to me...I suddenly had a headache...and then I saw nothingness..." Yuki said hugging Mercutio into her chest, soothing him as if something was happening to him, "Calm down." She said softly, her wolf voice soothing his transformation making him calm down.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games