Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon & Angel Academy

Back to Guilds

a guild for demons and Roleplayers 

Tags: Roleplay, Demon, Half-demons, Wolves, Foxes 

Reply Demon & Angel Academy
The story Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:06 am
Saga being romantic took one of the eff rolls & fed Miyazu."this place has some good food,plus the prices aren't so horrible."said Saga smiling with Miyazu.

Mercutio got up from his rest,seeking out Yuki,he didn't know why he just seeked her out.He found Yuki resting by the tree,where he picked her yuki,taking her to the forest house,placing her on the bed then passing back out next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 am
Yuki curled up against Mercutio sleeping, without a care in the world.

Miyazu smiled, "Mhm. The food is delicious." Miyazu said smiling, and her parents were too busy eating their food and gazing into each other's eyes. "Haha, dad and mom are waaaay too lost in each other's eyes." Miyazu said, giggling lightly.

Rose looked at the floor, her knees hugged to her chest. She was too busy thinking, and eventually she fell asleep on her bed.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:59 pm
"Well so are we Miyazu."said Saga focusing his attention to Miyazu,smiling while seeing one tiny speck of food on her cheek."haha,you got some tiny speck of food on your cheek,right here."said Saga wiping it off with his napkin."there got it."said Saga.

Mercutio,sleeping right next to Yuki drempt of the future with him,Yuki & his kids.'Come on Yuki,Nago,Natsumi.Time to wake up,you guys don't want to sleep in bed forever do you?"said Mercutio seeing the twins run out & then Yuki. Mercutio smiled from this dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:10 pm
Miyazu looked thoughtful for another while, then laughed at the speck of food that was on her cheek  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:05 pm
Saga smiled seeing the watier bring the ladies some kind of suprise for them."i asked the waiter to bring you two some devil's food cake."said Saga,smiling over to them while the cake is put on the table.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:15 pm
Miyazu's eyes lit up like the fourth of july, "Devils food cake~" Miyazu nearly squealed. She kissed Saga on the cheek and smiled, her eyes glittering like fireflies in the cool night sky. Miyumi smiled softly and closed her eyes happily.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 pm
Saga smiled over to Miyazu."I know its your favorite dessert,so i ordered it just for you."said Saga pushing the cake to Miyazu.the cake was small enough for her to have the whole thing."enjoy my little love-bat,you're now eating for two,you should enjoy yourself."said Saga smiling over to her with nothing but pure happiness  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:01 pm
Miyazu smiled a bit, but took a knife and cut it into slices, and handed one to saga, one to her mom and one to her father. she smiled, and ate her slice of cake.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:26 pm
Saga smiled while eating his slice of cake."& to think,i met this amazing young lady during one of the most horrible events in her life.I hope life out of that tragic circle will treat her kindly,even now with her parents' return to us in the world of the living." Thought Saga eating his slice."well this has been a lovely lunch,excuss me while i pay the check."said Saga getting up from the table to pay for everyone's lunch.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 pm
Miyazu looked thoughtfully out the window as she ate her piece of cake, her mind overrun with all kinds of thoughts, like what would it be like to be a mother, and would she do it right. Miyazu closed her eyes, then looked over to Saga and nodded, "Okay..." Miyazu said softly, going back into deep thought.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 am
Saga returned with 4 fortune cookies."Well now we got some cookies too."said Saga looking over to Miyazu knowing what she was thinking of."Miyazu,you'll do find,because i will be by your side,every step of the way.I will never let you be alone in this time of our lives."said Saga looking into her thoughtful eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 pm
Miyazu smiled softly. and looked around the restaurant again  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:36 pm
Saga looked over to Miyazu."is there something else you would like Miyazu?"asked Saga with a curious face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:16 pm
Miyazu shook her head, "I was looking around, no biggie." Miyazu said gently, smiling.  

TheBIackKitsune

Captain

Naughty Shapeshifter

19,090 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Torii Attendant 100

Haruto Mizutsune

Vice Captain

Eternal Dragon

24,700 Points
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:34 pm
"Oh well i think its time we should return Home.i don't think we need to be in town this long now.We should return home have some tea & i should let Miyazu learn who she really is.she does have the right to know her past."said Saga,helping up Miyazu."Shall we head home for tea & stories Lady Miyazu?"said Saga looking over to her with his bright Teal eyes.  
Demon & Angel Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games