Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Records
MRC Records Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:15 pm
Record #20.1: SHOP TITE: American Dreams Bumpers Closed

. American Dreams Bumpers #20.1

OWNER: Sheriff Dustin
INDEX: Services: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: This shop is a bump shop that at the moment has regular and movie quote bumps. we give the customers a choice of using a package or just buying bumps. we will be having competitions also starting soon.
PRICES: 2 gold-2.5 for bumps without packages. package is 300 with packages added weekly  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Record #20.2: SHOP TITLE: Bumping Art Panda CLOSED

. Bumping Art Panda #20.2

OWNER: iGoRawrX
INDEX: Services: Bumping. Commissioned Art.
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We bump and do art for a price. Our Bumpee's have bonuses once in a while, and the Bumpee of the Week gets double their pay total. Our art shops do custom art, we try to finish as fast as possible. There are contests once in a while also. We are always looking for extra help and our staff works fast.
PRICES: 2g per bump. 100-1.3k gold for art  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:56 pm
Record #20.3: SHOP TITLE: Chocolate and Lime

. Chocolate and Lime #20.3 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Teh HollyWood Massacre (who works as a artist in the shop, and I do all the updating and stuff, look for new artists when I need to things of that nature), ChocolateandLime (the shop's mule), and three original artists (Teh HollyWood Massacre, Darkiish, and XxTizzy-chanxX)
INDEX: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Our styles and personality is what makes us different, We can house up to 8 artists at a time, but we've had in our first year a baker's dozen, total artists.
PRICES: Anywhere from the very cheap like me and Tizzy from 1k all the way too the very skilled artist, who I think top out at 9-10k.

KUDOS = 1

1. ColdplayLuversUnite: They gave me a cheap price for coolio art! [144]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:26 pm
Record #20.4: SHOP NAME: Hana`s arts and goodies store

. Hana`s arts and goodies store #20.4

OWNER: xXi_luv_Nick_JonasXx
INDEX: A: Items (Food), Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: i have samples of different cute foods i have drawn and then i can personalize them with words or objects and i doesnt take me long to make them.
PRICES: 5G , commissioned art 300-500g.

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 pm
Record #20.5: SHOP NAME: Fuzzii Plushii Pixel Pets

. Fuzzii Plushii Pixel Pets #20.5

OWNER: dreams x33
INDEX: A: Pets
WHAT THE SHOP DOES:
PRICES:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:03 pm
Record #20.6: SHOP NAME: Dark Arts

. Dark Arts #20.6: KUDOS = 6 Hiatus

OWNER: 0Kira
INDEX: Commissioned Art
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I draw, but not only avatar art. Everything. I draw whatever people request of me for a low price.
PRICES: 2-9K

KUDOS = 6

1. shadowgate13: 0Kira has some awesome art, and he adds in shading for free, instead of just your typical line art. Not to mention, the prices are super-affordable. It's also a great hangout spot, and there's a lot of nice people. [109]

2. cookie2056: This shop is absolutely wonderful! 0Kira is a great artist and she is really nice and helpful. She tells you your status of your art and if it might take a little longer then she planned. Her prices are also very resonable and her dragons are awesome!! [112]

3. Darkplace_Assistant: The artist is very talented.It may not be the best art but it certainly very good art.I requested a guitar to be drawn with my Avi and he was able to add it,it was very cool.The artist was able to complete my art very fast. [114]

4. masterblaster43: It was great. The prices are fair and I like it. I hope other people can come to this shop. [119]

5. Atertra Adamantis: Because you can have a wonderful time at this shop. Whether you order art or not you are always welcome to chat or bump. You don't get kicked out. And 0kira always gives every piece of art 100% of her talent. So you can hang around, make friends, and you get phenomenal art. What couldn't you like about this shop! This shop definitely gets my thumbs up! [120]

6. Hotaru9b: The people there are really, really nice. [122]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:33 pm
Record #20.7: SHOP NAME: MsD`s Bakery

. MsD`s Bakery #20.7 KUDOS = 6

OWNER: MsDelight
INDEX: A: Items (Food)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: makes little bakery items that are so delicious and cute! You can always count on her to make special items for you and surprising items that will make you curious as to what will be next!
PRICES: 25 gold at the minimum. 150 gold at the most.

KUDOS = 6

1. Bunny Maestro: The owner is very welcoming, cute, and nice. She creates wonderful items that are very reasonable at the prices. Okay, I love this shop because the owner is very VERY sweet and is quite fun to be with. On top of that, her shop sells cute pixels and they are quite yummy. She's constantly working hard on new items which turn out cute as well.[105]

2. anacharo: The shop is really cute and her prices are fair enough. She's also very friendly and patient. [108]

3. iEmoElliott: I like this shop because their art is cute, everythng is easily found and there is no trouble fiding anything; its very organized, and they don't have outrageous prices like some Minishops do. And lastly, because they have friendly staff. [113]

4. Matdredalia: The art was EXTREMELY reasonable in it's pricing (honestly, it was a steal), the delivery was very quick, and yet the person who delivered, still apologized for being late! It took less than a 12 hours! Also, the service was VERY friendly and very thorough. I can not stress enough how top notch this shop is. They are awesome! [113]

5. my charlotte: Cute layout, good prices for adorable products, friendly host [114]

6. Allizhon: It's CUTE. And cheap. I rarely buy art, owing to my relatively poor status on Gaia, instead hunting for freebies in shops. But when I got to MsD's Bakery, I couldn't resist. I love it, and there was something about it that just added a personal touch that I haven't experienced on Gaia in a long time. [114]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:23 pm
Record #20.8: SHOP NAME: Absolute Bliss - a wedding shoppe

. Absolute Bliss - a wedding shoppe #20.8 KUDOS = 1

OWNER: Kaelynne
INDEX: S: Planning Events
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: this shop plans weddings. they work with you and are very personable. they make sure that everything goes right. they are friendly and very easy to work with.
PRICES: Negotiable

KUDOS = 1

1. Unique786: this is an awesome store. i had no idea you could get married on gaia, and surprisingly there were many planners to go to. i chose this one because they really make sure that you are happy with every decision made. they work with you, and eveything can be worked with and customized to your liking. me and my gaia husband were very happy with the way everything went. i really love this store, and to anyone that wanted to get married on gaia i suggest they go to absolute bliss. [105]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:03 pm
Record #20.9: SHOP NAME: Simply Favulous!

. Simply Favulous! #20.9 KUDOS = 3

OWNER: - F A V U L O U S -
INDEX: A: Items (Dolls)
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: I make custom pixel dolls based on avatars or OC's of the customer.
PRICES: My prices range from 100g to 2k depending on the base chosen. These prices may fluctuate as I experiment with different bases.

KUDOS = 3

1. H3ArTwReNcHiNg NiGhTmArE: The artist who creates these dolls, take great quality care of her customers and fulfills their orders with top-notch quality in each doll she makes ^^ I am sincerely honored to be a loyal customer of her shop, and I will continue to come by for as long as the shop is opened [109]

2. siti_hajar:I like this shop very much because the owner is so great and so is her shop!The doll she made is so good!This is my favorite doll shop. [110]

3. GemmiiBear: Well the owner is always welcoming, always ready to help and i think she has a very nice sole :] She makes beautiful art and always has time to talk to you. [135]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Record # 20.10: SHOP NAME: Gaia Posters

. Gaia Posters #20.10 KUDOS = 3

OWNER: Dreamonite
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: The shop makes beautiful gaia posters/banners. The color combinations are excellent. From the posters/banners I've already seen, i think she should make the prices higher.
PRICES: 90 gold on regular days, 30 gold on holidays

KUDOS = 3

1. Kibamaru F-D: The owner is a nice person. The shop is wonderful to look at, and very welcoming. I payed 660 gold because the picture looks AWESOME!!!! It doesn't deserve 90 gold!!! It deserves more!!

2. Hinaru F-D: The owner is really nice. But I think tht the price is too cheap......i also think that she should make the price be 1k.....The posters she makes r awesome!! [109]

3. TenDica: I bought some of her work. I didnt like it... I LOVE it!! When i asked her for the poster... I never really imagined how i wanted it to be like. When she gave it to me i was like "OMG!!! JUST WAT I WANTED!!!!" Its like it was in my head all along, but it wasnt in my head... weird [109]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:06 pm
Record #20.11: SHOP NAME: Bumperoo! Closed

. Bumperoo! #20.11: KUDOS = 2

OWNER: iAngelic
INDEX: S: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: My shop bumps ;D
PRICES: 100 - 199 2 Gp each. 200 - 999 2.7 Gp each. 1000+ 3 Gp each. Packages also offered.

KUDOS = 2

1. Hazel Waitress: The owner, iAngelic is really nice and very fast with the bumping. Definitely helped my thread get a few orders. [106]

2. tinali655: Awesome Bumping Service. It finish your bumps quickly. Owner is very friendly. She is talented too. She helped me get customers (Yesh Gold! xD). She's just awesome! Keep up the awesome work! Best of luck. [107]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:57 pm
Record #20.12: SHOP NAME: Sugar`d

. Sugar`d (tektek shop) #20.12

OWNER: Spicy Fruit Sensation
INDEX: S: Advice & Fortune Telling
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Free tekteks with monthly contests!
PRICES: Free

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:12 pm
Record #20.13: SHOP NAME: candiLand

. candiLand (candy, pets) #20.13

OWNER: xx Lemons Make Toast (mule: xc a n d i Land)
INDEX: A: Items
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Sells drawn items, cheap prices.
PRICES: 100g-1k

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Record #20.14: SHOP NAME: Redemption Closed

. Redemption #20.14: KUDOS = 2

OWNER: Everlasting Smiles
INDEX: A: Personalized Graphics
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: Profiles
PRICES: 20k-110k, or items on wishlist

KUDOS = 2

1. Crest Fallen Sun: Oh wow. I can't even begin to describe how amazing this shop is. Everlasting Smiles is a great host, who makes beautiful profiles. She is reliable, because the jobs are fast and brilliantly executed. She is also very appraising of the tools that she uses- giving credits for the use of brushes, lyrics, pictures, etc. Not to mention that the prices are definately affordable. [107]

2. Azure Kane: Her profile layouts are magnificant! [189]  

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine
Captain

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Record #20.15: SHOP NAME: Paper Lantern

. Paper Lantern #20.15 Kudos = 3

OWNER: moonmarch
INDEX: S: Bumping
WHAT THE SHOP DOES: We take bumping orders and do them. It's a bumping service.
PRICES: 100g - 1400g

Kudos = 3

1. Bunny Maestro: The owner and the bumpers were very helpful. The owner would apologize for the workers' mistake and went to correct them. After that, they wouldn't make any more mistakes anymore! Even though I told her I didn't mind (: The bumpers were also very nice and fun to chat with and they were enjoyable in which I even made some new friends! (: [118]

2. Tendara: The people are very friendly. The shop has a very clean design that is easy to understand. [123]

3. Mik Laid: I hate hassle, which is the main reason I love Paper Lantern. <33 I've ordered about three times now when I need the bumps and every time they've been completed quickly with wonderful bumpers who are always willing to chat. I've also ordered from several bumping services before and their bumpers have ignored me or the prices have been too steep for the simpliest of things. I'm going to be a repeat customer there for as long as I need bumps. <33 [135]  
Records

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games