Welcome to Gaia! ::

SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Back to Guilds

Reply SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship
Shinobi Training Ground((all genin filled)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonz_squall

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:30 am
*barely moving as you kick me, my feet frimly planted and my body braced, I turn and grab your foot as you kick off, slamming you to the ground in front of me*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:56 pm
-he bends forewoard before he grabs me and stabs his kunai knife through his hand and then jumps off and throws a shower of flash gernades and shurikens at his face blinding and hitting him then going into a randomized tree-  

lover_boy859

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:15 am
*watches*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:53 am
grabs are so easy to get out of...heh..meh..continue  

lover_boy859

Blackfire333

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:27 am
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:31 am
...?  

lover_boy859

dragonz_squall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:39 am
*closing my eyes as your kunai stabs me, howling with anger, the flash grenades don't hurt me, the shurikens sticking in my fur. Sniffing you out, I fling your shurikens back at you, encasing them with Darkness Flame, engulfing the tree*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:36 am
-he drops out of the tree but when he hits the ground he imediately sinks into the ground laughing-  

lover_boy859

LIN GAI

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:47 pm
*jumps on to a near by tree branch watching the action* this should be good stare  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:33 pm
LIN GAI
*jumps on to a near by tree branch watching the action* this should be good stare
stare dude..we quit this fight months ago stare  

lover_boy859

Super Ninja Guy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:04 pm
*WALKS IN MAD AS %!&# SLICES A TREE WITH HIS HAND AND CHUCKS IT A MILE* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *HITS THE GROUND AND MAKES A DINT*SHEA*TURNS TO NORMAL FORM INSTEAD OF HALF DRAGON FORM*AHHH THATS BETTER*JUMPS FROM TREE TO TREE WAITING FOR AN ENEMY*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:51 pm
*leaves because noone will face him*later  

Super Ninja Guy

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:07 pm
Ninja Boy 666
*leaves because noone will face him*later
no one will face you because no one is ever here....^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:28 am
((Oh dear me... I'm afraid that you do have much to learn... you constantly use all of your mind's energy on how to make a more powerful attack, when you completely forget about the mind of your enemy... Incidently, dragons are immune to every form of magic, not poison...))  

Lima Brackston

lover_boy859

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:08 am
Penumbra Dark
((Oh dear me... I'm afraid that you do have much to learn... you constantly use all of your mind's energy on how to make a more powerful attack, when you completely forget about the mind of your enemy... Incidently, dragons are immune to every form of magic, not poison...))
i never said i was using magic(i was using ninja chakra moves..not all magical..mostly physical)...besides...if he doesn't want to play by that then i'm game...i don't play by the "demon rule"..or the "angel rule'..i'm just as vulnerable as a human only i'm not a human and i can use amplified magic  
SMAS: School of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff