Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
❄️|| Kogarashi Institute [ DESTROYED ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu had no trouble bracing himself to catch the lightly framed woman who embraced him from behind. Of course, she couldn't do this in public even with the news out that they were wed to each other. Appearances were important, or something like that. He smiled slightly at the show of affection, but that was short lived as he was asked rather unsuspectingly for the objectively bad news he had to share. "Can't say I'm surprised, but.... I was less successful talking Belamos into knowing his place than I was with Takumi." It was a pretty abrasive headline, but he'd elaborate a little after turning to face her. "I took Masato to the coastline of the Land of Fire for his next lessons and called Belamos to meet me there." Just remembering that headache of a debate annoyed him all over again. "So, I told him that I'll be taking my vengeance despite him trying to sway me otherwise. It is highly likely that there will be, for me, an enjoyable amount of resistance from Arashigakure as I make them suffer as my people did. Although, it's possible that they may consider a preemptive strike given the gravity of my warning." He rubbed the back of his neck to ease the slight tension developing there and finished by saying, "I don't want you to be caught off guard regardless of how things proceed on that front. As promised, I will handle Arashigakure personally." He didn't think much of it at the moment, but he was already falling back to his old habits of shouldering such burdens alone. Honestly, his main concern was if the later possibility came to actuality. If Arashigakure ended up dispatching their forces at any capacity to deal with him and Kogarashi was caught in the crossfire then he considered himself responsible. As such, he had not qualms with taking responsibility to uphold his end of their marriage agreements and vows. Sandayu lowered his hand back to his side then awaited Kagami's reaction and response.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2325 || 2445】○【STAMINA: 2445 || 2445】○【EMS L/R: 99% || 99%】○【NANABI: 7000 || 7000】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ The mere mention of Belamos's name made her roll her eyes. She knew that he was an oaf from the moment she met him in the dockyard when Kogarashi was under Takumi's feeble thumb. She was not displeased with Sandayu's efforts, however, at least now it was clear where he stood in relation to Kogarashi. She listened to her husband's words and slowly nodded her head before contemplating her response. "Belamos was a discarded pawn in my plans anyway. But, if the Storm attacks us first then they wouldn't be directing their full efforts towards annihilating the Whirlpool. That runs counter to my plans." She then smirked confidently when her next steps were fully realized. Her finger tapped on her chain impishly. "Let's see, Kogarashi has me, you, and Masato. Between us, we have the sanbi, nanabi, and the kyuubi as well as just about every dojutsu under the Sun. We're also all kage level shinobi." Her approach to this was coldly pragmatic. "With just three people we have the might of a nation. Let them come to us if they choose to. They'll be crushed under our feet." Belamos was an arrogant man and not nearly strong enough to pose a serious threat to Kogarashi itself. "The villages are living on borrowed time. It won't be long until people will finally have a chance to forge a new destiny without tyranny." The anarchist spoke hopefully of the dreams of the future. Suddenly, she broke her idealism to ask her next question. "Belamos is the most arrogant fool I've ever met. Do you have more details on your conversation?" At this point she just wanted to revel in the trifles of the false Sun God.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 2,650 || 2,650】○【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,090】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
β€’ Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
β€’ Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
β€’ Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
β€’ Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
β€’ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]
β€’ Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]
β€’ Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]
β€’ Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]
β€’ The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
β€’ Slight fortitude boost.
β€’ The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
β€’ Host can breathe underwater.

Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image

"You have no earthly idea what you've gotten yourself in to, do you?" Everything about Ikuyo was all wrong for the environment she was entering, leaving her sticking out like a sore thumb, giving doggo the chance to quietly waltz up from behind and walk in stride, hands clasped behind her. Not that Megumi had particularly hid after abandoning the meeting, but she followed after the nubile warrior long enough to get them away from anyone else who might disturb them. Still, she never saw the aspiring medic's traits as flawed. She'd was perfect just like she was. "These folks are shinobi, and you just don't fit in that mold. Kind of like me! Which is good, because ninjas and shinobi are quite the predictable bore. If you learn like them, you'll be broken, beaten, and reset until you perform like them, and with your body it'd be a waste! But that doesn't mean you can't use the gifts given to you." Megumi would walk along a little further, bouncing ahead with a twirl to pivot to a stop, holding her arms out wide. "I can show you how, and I really want to, if you'll let me. I've only got two requirements: that you can keep a secret and you like dogs. Whaddya say?!"

犬ε₯³
Sharingan: Active (Disguised by Henge)

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709 | Uzushiogakure Registration #382864423 | Rogue ID #384459474
Village NonexxxxxTitle Inu SenxxxxxRank Sxxxxx
Chakra 1,775 / 1,925xxxxxStamina 1,815 / 1,930xxxxxNature 1,265 / 1,338
Strength: 9xxxxxxSpeed: 3xxxxxxReflex: 5 (+2)xxxxxxFortitude: 6
Energy Recovery : [ -- / -- ]xxxxxxOhoyamatsumi 160 / 160
Active Techniques:
[ E Rank ] Henge no Jutsu

Passives:
β€’ Blessed Rain: Bukijutsu techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
β€’ Insight Rain: Sense hostile intent in the immediate area
β€’ Hashidzukai: Chopstick techniques cost -5 stamina to perform
β€’ Hashi no Kokoroyari: Chopstick techniques cost -5 chakra to perform
β€’ Medium Armor: -80 max stamina, 6 max speed DR
β€’ Efreet Cloak: Sorta make fire not gooder?
Personal Attributes:
β€’ Full Time Part-Timer: Can choose between Ryo/Item rewards or AC on Job Missions without Kage permission.
β€’ Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
β€’ Melee Prodigy: While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes a slight reflex boost is conferred.
Classes, Reductions, & Abilities:
β—‹ Bukijutsu Class β€’ Learn [5] extra Bukijutsu techniques per post.
xxxxxβ€’Mystic Hero: Ninjutsu techniques through held weapon [ E - S Rank ]
xxxxxβ€’Mystic Hero: Can use 3 offensive Bukijutsu techniques every other post
β—‹ Bloodline Class β€’ Learn [5] extra Bloodline techniques per post.
xxxxxβ€’Bloodless Kin: Can use Mokuton techniques [ E - S Rank ]
Tags
Evanescently Magnificent
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:20 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu's frown grew a little more for a few moments before he initially responded with a simple interjection, "Masato doesn't need to waste his strength on the likes of them." His hands balled into fists and relaxed again after he finished saying the next bit, "You and I will be more than enough to handle whatever that peace-weakened fool and the rest of Arashi might send our way." It wasn't arrogance, per say, but he was brimming with assured confidence in Kagami's and his own abilities. If Masato were needed then it would truly be a matter of overkill and a lack of worthwhile effort. His expression became more neutral again, "Anyway, you're right that these villages and the age of shinobi are simply waiting to be ended." Sanda sighed softly and proceeded to elaborate on the meeting with Belamos. There wasn't much to say, honestly, but it didn't hurt to mention a few worthwhile points. "Belamos claims that his wife was killed by Masato while under the influence of your hypnotism; however, I'm pretty certain that it was his other Uzushio comrade who probably was involved in that. Other than that, he stated the obvious over and over about violence begetting more violence even while claiming that he wasn't willing to take vengeance for his wife's death. Pathetic, really." He spat his own apparent disdain for the man denying his own feelings and passions to outright weaken himself in all ways. "Oh, funny that you mentioned the sun. He claims himself to be the descendant of a God too, the sun god named Utu, if I remember correctly." Sandayu wouldn't blame his wife for doubting his own divinity, so he would practically expect her to find this all the more satirical. It was also funny that such a drawn out, and headache-inducing argument could be summarized so easily. Maybe he was letting it bother him more than necessary? He would reflect on this among other things later on.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2445 || 2445】○【STAMINA: 2445 || 2445】○【EMS L/R: 99% || 99%】○【NANABI: 7000 || 7000】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:48 pm
User Image
__Visibly jumping out of her skin Ikuyo started to turn ready to meet whatever threat was before her with a snarl and force. Her expression relaxed into a relieved sigh when she found only the animal woman from before. It was an unfortunate side effect from living in jungles and forests all her life, makes you paranoid of what's over your shoulder. Or maybe she should still be paranoid? One who could so easily sneak up on her and now also talk so openly of betrayal? Or at least she assumed that's what was being discussed. Damn these cloak and dagger politics! Why is it always so difficult to tell where one stands?!

What DID stick out to her however, was the price paid to become like the people here. In particular the beating and reshaping. Was she really destined to go through that again? To change everything about herself to fit in yet another tribes desgin? She had only just escaped such a fate through her awakening and ever since that day she had vowed that she would heed the call of mother earth who had freed her in the first place, and yet.. Ikuyo was certain this is exactly where she needed to be. This was going to require a deep meditation.

Perhaps.. Perhpas this one was the reason I was meant to be here? Destiny aside, making an ally of this woman seemed the best choice. She would need someone to help her get out of this place in the future and even more that she needed friends. This place had worn her down and while she may be apart of this new tribe Ikuyo still found herself with neither food, home, or this strange currency named ryo. It was true this place ran worlds different than what she was used to. With her mind made up Ikuyo gave a long had stare at Megumi. "Aye oi can, and oi love dawgs." And flat out burted from laughter as her stoic facade finally broke in the first expression of happiness since she came to these lands.

Indefatigable Interloper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ She did not flinch when she saw her husband's flicker of frustration regarding Masato joining them in the fight. She bit her lip when she saw him get angry because that was how she liked him. There were few who could challenge Kagami in any meaningful way. She was a woman who saw beauty in dysfunction. When he charged into completely assured confidence she could not help but agree. Her abilities, as well as his, were of a legendary constitution. Kagami then absorbed every piece of information that Sandayu offered. All that interested her at this point was mention of another Uzu comrade of Masato's who attacked the village. She chewed on that possibility as Sandayu mentioned Belamos's misguided Sun God mythology. "An Uzu comrade destroyed the village? How could that be possible? Masato was alone when I encountered him." Her confused tone indicated that her head was awhirl with possibilities on what might have transpired at the gates that were beyond her control. It was true of course that chaos begets chaos, but sowing it was proving even more fruitful than she anticipated. "Also, don't let Masato's pride be injured that he succumbed to my perfect hypnosis. It takes an incredibly rare level of skill to be able to cast a genjutsu that can deceive a jinchuuriki with a dojutsu." The enchantress had many tools at her disposal for genjutsu augmentation from her mirrors to Isobu to the Sakkakugan. This was on top of her already prodigious level of skill in genjutsu such as manipulating a high number of senses and a vast amount of techniques in her arsenal. Kagami was prepared to force Belamos and whoever else from that mongrel village to live their nightmares.

〖×〗【TITLE: Kogarashi Leader】○【RANK: S+】○【CHAKRA: 2,650 || 2,650】○【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,090】○【 SANBI CHAKRA: 3,000 || 3,000】

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
β€’ Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
β€’ Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
β€’ Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
β€’ Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
β€’ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]
β€’ Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]
β€’ Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]
β€’ Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]
β€’ The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed. [ Inherent Sakkakugan Trait ]

Sanbi Attributes
β€’ The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.

Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:05 pm
User Image

Ikuyo may as well have been in King's Landing. She was surrounded by liars, and they were all better than her. Yet that was no way to live, so he himself threw caution into the wind, ever harder each year. Megumi clapped her hands together with a smile, pleased with the answer and the laugh. Good that she's not all business. No sooner had the sound of clap ceased its echo before her form burst into smoke, revealing the man beneath.

Shaggy and unkempt white hair, red eyes adorned with magatama. Besides what was in his picture to the left, his entire left hand was covered in clean wrapping, presumably going all the way up his arm, as some could be seen on his chest through the open shirt. He had a katana and arming sword slung at his hip, with his other various arms and armor concealed by his robe and cloak. He stood a head taller than her, holding out his right hand with a half grin.

"A very simple technique ninjas use to disguise themselves. Easily broken with a simple injury or strike. Lets me have aliases all over the place. My name is Yoriyoshi Kanzaki-no-Kami Uchiha no Konohagakure to Uzushiogakure, but you can call me Kanzaki. I am a former high ranking ninja from a major country to the northeast by the sea, and the Sage of... dogs? ... mostly dogs. Your training begins now."

He didn't care that he was being watched. Ikuyo could meet his greeting gesture or not, but either way he'd wave his arm onward and continue walking, heading for the kitchen, or at least where he thought the kitchen was. "I can whip you up something to eat while you can ask me any questions you have. I'm going to lay a lot on you at first, ignoring all the fancy names 'n' theories. Just the things you need to know about your energy. Ninjas call it Chakra. With any luck, that blade too. It'll be slow to start, but once your body is ready to accept it, I can make you a Sage like me. It'll be faster than the normal method to use nature your clan has, which I'm guessing you know nothing about since you called this place a tribe. There are few who know about the energy in nature all around us, and less who can use it like Sages can. With those two things, every root, tree, and flower will be your ally, not to mention any canine. So, what's your name, and what would you like to eat?"

η₯žε΄Ž
Sharingan: Active (Insight)

Current BGM:
Stats
Konoha Registration #379615709 | Uzushiogakure Registration #382864423 | Rogue ID #384459474
Chakra 1,770 / 1,925xxxxxStamina 1,835 / 1,930xxxxxNature 1,265 / 1,338
Strength: 9xxxxxxSpeed: 3xxxxxxReflex: 5 (+5)xxxxxxFortitude: 6
Energy Recovery : [ 20 / Out of Combat ]xxxxxxOhoyamatsumi 185 / 250
Active Techniques:
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
β€’ Full Time Part-Timer: Can choose between Ryo/Item rewards or AC on Job Missions without Kage permission.
β€’ Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
β€’ Melee Prodigy: While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes a slight reflex boost is conferred.
Tags
Evanescently Magnificent
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu shook his head and shrugged ever so slightly before shedding some light on Masato's partner during his failed mission in the Land of Floods, "No there was a younger girl with darker blue hair than yours. She seemed to be an energetic type from what I could tell. I don't know for sure what she did in Arashigakure after I took Masato away from there, but it was obviously quite impactful." He'd smile ever so slightly again at Kagami's consideration for Masato's inherently prideful self. It seemed to be a sin common in their own family and in those that Sanda kept the company of. "Thanks. I've given him plenty of motivation to move past his weakness, so there's no need to worry about my brother." Masato may be a little hardheaded but Sandayu had seen that his older brother had an interesting knack for pulling through when a situation called for him to rise to it. There weren't enough people in the world who actually learned from their mistakes, even if it was a slow-going process with many more failures along the way. 'Hm. So that man waited to reveal himself to the tribal girl?' As intended, Sanda was keeping tabs on Kanzaki's movements since excusing his transformed self out of the office. Honestly, it was hard to tell if this individual was either very smart or just another fool in too far over his head. Regardless, there wasn't any harm that could be done by him that Sanda couldn't rectify later so he'd leave it to Kagami to choose how to proceed once she was informed by her agents.

〖×〗【TITLE: N/a】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: +12】○【SPEED: +12】○【REFLEX: +6】○【FORTITUDE: +12】○【CHAKRA: 2445 || 2445】○【STAMINA: 2445 || 2445】○【EMS L/R: 99% || 99%】○【NANABI: 7000 || 7000】

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato wouldn't be surprised when his kick would land cleanly. His eyes would not miss the concentration of chakra within the girl's body build as she prepared her technique. As the girl moved to chill him to the bone, the frosted appearance of the leg would quickly begin to create a steam as it was reheated rapidly in response to the technique. Instantly, Masato's entire body would be engulfed in flames that would give him a rather demonic appearance. The leg she clenched so tightly would burn away the cold it's explosive nature would send the girl flying in the opposite direction, causing painful burns if not properly reacted to. With both the frosted assault and the grappling effect of the woman dealt with, he would release the demonic form, returning to his normal state. He was curious to see more of the woman's skill. He calmed himself, allowing the woman the opportunity to attack again. He restrained himself unlike his usual methods, attempting to expand his understanding of the woman's capabilities. " C'mon. Lets see more!" he said in a gruff and rather interested tone as he taunted her with a wave of his hand, inviting her in.

OOC:

〖×〗【TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: S+ || +21 】○【SPEED: S+ || +21 】○【REFLEX: S+ || + 12 】○【FORTITUDE: S+ || +12 】○【CHAKRA: 2,395 || 2,585】○【STAMINA: 2,789|| 2,825】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ S Rank ] Moushou Kaseiken [ Fierce Flame Fist ]
____β˜… A fabled level of mastery, this version of the Kaseiken almost completely revolutionizes the previous. Rather than flames wrapping around the user’s fist, the fire instead engulfs the user completely and generally makes the user look imposing, even demonic. But these flames are much more than show. Now that the flame that was previously surrounding only the fist is available in such large amounts through the entire body, the destruction of the attack is also multiplied five-fold. However, this is a make or break technique. At this stage of mastery, the explosion itself can be controlled enough so that the user is not harmed, but the amount of Chakra it takes to both control and create such force immediately user to fight at his limits.
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_β˜† [ Rank ] Dojutsu Upkeep
____β˜… 15 Chakra Per Post [10 Sharingan+ 5 Byakugan ]
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Personal Attributes:

_β˜†
β€’ Berserker Discipline
_β˜† :Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude.
_β˜† Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in.
_β˜†Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.
β€’ Brawler Discipline
_β˜†Your Speed and Reflexes are moderately enhanced.
_β˜† You gain an additional 2 ninjutsu slots per rank.
β€’ Taijutsu Specialization
_β˜† Start with an additional Taijutsu
_β˜† All Locked Formless are treated as Complex for interactions with other techniques.
β€’ "The Good Host" PA x2
_β˜† Implant Chakra Cost Requirements Γ· 2
β€’ "Masato Smash" PA
_β˜† Masato gains an additional Taijutsu Style.
β€’ "Adaptive Nature" PA
_β˜† Masato gains an additional 2 Custom Slots
β€’ "Melee Prodigy" PA
_β˜† While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes (1 tomoe, 3 tomoe, eternal), a slight reflex boost is conferred.
β€’ "Unity of Ninshuu" PA
_β˜† The study of Ninshuu Masato has embarked upon unifies him with those around him. Any religious missions completed with another individual count towards collaboration training with that individual equal to the posts done to complete the mission.

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Enlightenment
___β—‹ The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
___β—‹ The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
_β˜† Shooter Stance
___β—‹ Any techniques from this Style gain a mild strength boost per mastered stage if used while in this stance.
_β˜† Upgraded Caliber
___β—‹ When in the shooter stance, the strength of their strikes is increased moderately instead of mildly.
_β˜† Magnum
___β—‹ Grants a slight striking speed increase per mastered stage of this style.
_β˜† Designated Marksman
___β—‹ Allows offensive techniques to be Complex, sending dense chakra orbs from their fists to extend their impacting range as well as allowing them to now "punch" ninjutsu. The chakra orbs will hit with 2x the strength of their normal punch, and travel at 2x the speed of their punch for 30 meters.
_β˜† Whirlwind Training
___β—‹ The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms.
___β—‹ Raises the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style.
___β—‹ These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style.
_β˜† Switchblade Training
___β—‹ The user may switch directions when landing a flip, allowing for one to flip backwards and then forwards and vice versa without a moment's hesitation.
___β—‹ May use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction.
_β˜† Perfecting Balance
___β—‹ Balance and endurance are increased, allowing them to run faster than the average person without losing their balance.
___β—‹ Every Soft Physical Formless technique used confers one descriptive rank of speed to the user for the duration of the fight. ___β—‹ Attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in the Soft Physical Formless Style automatically fail to do so.
_β˜† Advanced Whirlwind Training
___β—‹ The user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.
_β˜† Manriki Burabura [ Weighted Swing ]
___β—‹ Simple techniques in this Style and related Formless techniques are treated as Complex.
_β˜† Kikkyo [ Diligence ]
___β—‹ The maximum speed for all techniques in this Style at one rank lower than the highest trained rank of the practitioner’s Hard Physical Formless Style.
_β˜† Oni no Nigiri [ Ogre's Grip ]
___β—‹ The user needs only a single hand to wield their massive weapon. When wielding it with two hands, techniques from this Style that consume an extra activation when used above the user's body rank do not do so.
_β˜† Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]
___β—‹Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat.
_β˜† Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
___β—‹ Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand mild currents.
_β˜† Botany Journeyman
___β—‹ -1 post to the D - Rank and the A - Rank missions.
_β˜† Sage of Ninshuu
___β—‹ -2 posts to the A - Rank and the S - Rank missions.
___β—‹ Converts the S - Rank mission's Korabo effects to combine chakra and stamina pools together for all linked persons forever. ___β—‹ Reduces ability to Kai out of genjutsu by 1 rank and raises chakra cost of Kai by an additional rank.
___β—‹ Genjutsu affects all that are sharing.
_β˜† ANBU Shadow | Tactician
___β—‹ -1 post to the D - Rank, the A - Rank, and -2 to the S - Rank missions.
___β—‹ By Concentrating, Tactician can gain information of one known technique per post of concentration automatically draining A Rank chakra/ stamina.
___β—‹ Can alter origin point of projectile techniques by 3 meters per rank [ 12 meters ]
_β˜† Doctor | Emergency Specialist
___β—‹ May retrain techniques to decrease sustainment cost to E Rank minimum.

**LEARNING -
**MISSION -
**MISSION -
Regalina Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Kagami smirked at the news that some poor village fool ended up serving her interests. She did not even need to waste chakra on casting a genjutsu on her. "If only I knew where that girl was so that I could kiss her. She might've done more damage than even Masato." It was becoming apparent that the villages would tear themselves apart even without her help. It was unfortunate, however, that there were still several gaps in Kagami's knowledge of the event. Before Kagami could respond to the Masato remark she heard a tap at the door. "Enter." She permitted an agent's entrance when he whispered into her ear. The Kogarashi leader nodded as if expectantly and walked past the office's door. Her finger waved to Sandayu indicating for him to follow her. She approached Kanzaki and Ikuyo with an expression of cold command. "Such a shame. You were cuter as a dog girl. Explain yourself." She demanded of the man and only quickly glancing at Ikuyo before returning her stare to him.

Technique Used:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
β€’ [ Technique Name ]
___β—‹ [ Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes

Sanbi Attributes

Regalina Kaicho

Indefatigable Interloper

Evanescently Magnificent

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                          The explosion of fire had caught Obei off guard, feeling the hot fury coming off of the black haired man. Her eyes widened in surprise, feeling the stinging against her pale white skin. She was pushed back again, bringing her arms together to defend across the technique as she came to a stop a few inches away. The strikes, the fighting, it was so exhilarating! She hadn't had a fight this good in ages! Her cheeks were a red color as she was feeling it!

A roar of laughter soon escaped from her mouth, leaning down to viciously punch the ground with a widened and frantic smile on her face. "Yes! YES~ HIT HARDER! STOP HOLDING BACK!~" As she would be in heaven during this unusual fit of rage(?) her sake gourd came undone again, stomping to summon another few sake clones came to her aid. Her chakra was rushing through body as well as her energy, an ominous red aura coming from her.

"HERE I COME, MASATO!~" She laughed and spent some chakra to order one of the clones to follow her through. The rest would stay back for now, Obei and the smaller Oni rushing forth. The sake clone would be growing larger on the way to its target, zigzagging around as Obei made a direct rush at him, barrelling through whatever he could throw at her. Once close, she threw punch after punch at him, trying to get him distracted enough so the clone could get close and then explode close by him.

β–¬ β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
                          > Chakra : : 950 / / 1,100 x > Stamina : : 1,015 / / 1,085 x > AC : : 50,450 x > Ryo : : δΈ‘25,100 xxx
                          > Blood / Tai x > Oni / Hyōton x > Kogarashi x > A-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                              > Brew Master: You've delved deep into the ancient ways of Saketon. Through your tireless research and study, you have developed a method of casting Saketon ninjutsu by using claps and stomps. Additionally, you may convert Suiton jutsu into Saketon jutsu by paying 10 additional chakra per rank of the technique you with to convert.
                              > Coldblooded: Obei's saketon brew takes the form of Kakigōri, a frozen ice treat that has her clan's sake chilled inside. When using her saketon techniques, the ice summoned from this can lie dormant on the ground after use, able to be used for her hyoton clan techniques.
                              > Big Chill: Fuuton and Suiton techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of frostbite per rank as if they were Hyouton techniques when they hit, lowering their temperatures such that they leave behind ice and snow in their wake. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                              > Oni Passive: Being originally from mountain and volcano environments, the Oni have grown into a tough and resilient people with hides strong enough to brush off jagged rocks and stave off the heat radiated by magma. Note: This does not mean you are lava proof. Hot temperatures just do not bother you.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                              Current Stats
                                Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Beserker Bonus, Nigirikobushi no Shintou [ +9 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Berserker Bonus, Iwagakure no Taijutsu [ +9 ]

Current Bonuses
                                None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                              Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                - Objectives
                                - Go
                                - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
                              > Sakegai no Jutsu [ Sake Pest Technique ] [ D-Rank ]
                                The Oni will manipulate sake with their chakra to create three to five clones that are roughly one third [1/3] the height of the original user. These clones aren't particularly strong, and are destroyed in one hit, but they can become quite bothersome in hordes. The number of pests depends on the chakra used with E ranked creating 3, D ranked creating 4, and C ranked creating 5.

> Renzoku Mouda [ Repeated Heavy Blows ] [ B-Rank ]
                                A series of three sharp blows. Should all three land against an unarmored opponent, the opponent's Stamina recovery rate is quartered until they receive medical treatment for their injuries.

> Sake no Bakuhatsu [ Sake-splosion ] [ C-Rank ]
                                On the user's command, one of their sake pest will explode, causing a blast three times the size of the pest. The explosion causes impact damage equal to the original rank of the pest, and can knock someone out, more than anything else.

Kondo Kaicho
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:
                          Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:45 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Sandayu kept a pretty straight face as he noticed an agent approaching the office. 'Here goes the micromanagment.' Sure enough it appeared that a report was whispered to Kagami. He didn't have to guess much what it was about as she gestured for him to follow. Sanda didn't mind keeping her company for a bit longer, even if it was quite unnecessary. His clone was hard at work in his brother's parallel Kamui dimension growing their military forces with the Nanabi's chakra as the main battery to the process. Meanwhile, the senior Kogarashi warriors were training the newly created ones and passing along knowledge with utmost efficiency. Arashigakure was, as he intended, damned by the storm drawing nearer and nearer to it by the passing hour. Sandayu quietly watched as Kagami addressed the man in Ikuyo's company with a demanded explanation. 'I wonder why he seems so fascinated with this girl. From the looks of it, he said something that gained her approval just a little while ago.' This observation was made in comparison to how compliant and tense she appeared before in the office. Wishful thinking might've led him to guess they were just flirting, but Sanda was hardly an optimistic sort of person. The reality of was that what either of these two did meant little in the grand scheme of things. It wasn't wrong for Kagami to be on guard, but there was nothing that they could do to interrupt their plans for the rest of the world. There also was no guarantee that they intended to become such insignificant obstacles either. Those who committed themselves to Kogarashi's- Kagami's cause would earn splendorous rewards while and after the disestablishment of the existence of shinobi was completed.

Technique(s) Used:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
β€’ [ Rank ]
_β˜†
___β—‹ [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Quote:

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Indefatigable Interloper
Evanescently Magnificent

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:18 am
User Image
__As her laughter finally dissipated Ikuyo watched with interest as Megumi was envloped in a puff of smoke that, as it dissipated, revealed a young(?) man. A ruffled mess of white hair and a cloak that did little to hide the muscled body of a warrior underneath. His most striking feature by far were a pair of red that looked almost like he had four pupils. All other emotions were replaced with childlike curiosity in Ikuyo as she was a blur of motion. Running circles around this Kanzaki she made sure to inspect every inch of him from every angle. Every now and then she would even poke at his cloak. He reminds me of the old warriors before they all died off. I've never heard of any having red eyes though, or whatever this sage title meant. Perhpas it's similar to being their leader? Of wild dogs though?

The questions were burning bright inside her as Kanzaki would undoubtedly be able to tell but before she could even say anything Ikuyo's stomach answered for her. RRRAAAAGGH The mere mention of food at this point turned into a rumbling giant. Ikuyo couldn't make eye contact through her shame. "Aye.. food sounds nice please." Her appetite would have to wait though when Warchief Kagami and her mate confronted the both of them. Shaking off her surprise Ikuyo quickly stood at attention. She didn't know what exactly she heard of there conversation but hopefully they hadn't caught being slack and cut her loose after all she did to get here.

Indefatigable Interloper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

The explosion would do it's work, sending the female giant sliding back, cancelling her attack. His eyes wouldn't miss the rosy red blush on the woman, not understanding it's real meaning. He couldn't help but grin when she started laughing wildly, slamming her fist into the ground. His eyes widened at the que that triggered a memory. He took the same pose, challenging Nariomi sensei in combat to test himself during his training with his old sensei. He remembered how much Nariomi detested his lack of restraint. His overwhelming desire for combat that caused such elation with every strike. The same persona that Obei was taking on. As she cried out, announcing her attack her chakra became visible to him without the need of a dojutsu. Still, his eyes remained active and focused on the girl's actions along with her sake clones. The original Obei and a clone she controlled moved closer and closer, moving for a physical strike. Obei would attack directly as the clone made a maneuver to approach unhindered. His eyes witnessed the change in chakra that illuded to the explosion technique of the clone.

Masato would leap backwards, forming a hand seal as the clone would explode in unison with Obei's advance. His hand seal would mold the chakra to create a translucent giant black armored limb. The limb was the the size of a limb belonging to Susano'o at his final form. It's powerful strike shielded the explosive ice of the clone while it would drive into Obei, slamming her with unbridled force. He would silently observe the results of his counter attack, beginning to understand why Nariomi cautioned him on attacking in such a reckless manner. It cost Masato several, several wins. Now, he had the sense to see his Master's teachings in action.

OOC:

〖×〗【TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: S+ || +21 】○【SPEED: S+ || +21 】○【REFLEX: S+ || + 12 】○【FORTITUDE: S+ || +12 】○【CHAKRA: 2,295 || 2,585】○【STAMINA: 2,739|| 2,825】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ A Rank ] Uchiha Art: The Storm God's Bayonett(a)
____β˜… After forming a single handseal, and then gesturing in a way that is an attack, a monstrous limb swings forth, at the size of a fully formed susano'o, to deal a crushing blow to a target. After it's single strike, this attack simply fades away. The body part can also be launched in straight lines at a target, and continues forth until it collides with something. Asthetic changes, like making it a sword swing, or a hammer blow, are possible, but do not alter the damage done.
_β˜† [ B Rank ] Soft Physical Dodge
____β˜… Jumped back from B Ranked attack!
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_β˜† [ Rank ] Dojutsu Upkeep
____β˜… 15 Chakra Per Post [10 Sharingan+ 5 Byakugan ]
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Personal Attributes:

_β˜†
β€’ Berserker Discipline
_β˜† :Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude.
_β˜† Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in.
_β˜†Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.
β€’ Brawler Discipline
_β˜†Your Speed and Reflexes are moderately enhanced.
_β˜† You gain an additional 2 ninjutsu slots per rank.
β€’ Taijutsu Specialization
_β˜† Start with an additional Taijutsu
_β˜† All Locked Formless are treated as Complex for interactions with other techniques.
β€’ "The Good Host" PA x2
_β˜† Implant Chakra Cost Requirements Γ· 2
β€’ "Masato Smash" PA
_β˜† Masato gains an additional Taijutsu Style.
β€’ "Adaptive Nature" PA
_β˜† Masato gains an additional 2 Custom Slots
β€’ "Melee Prodigy" PA
_β˜† While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes (1 tomoe, 3 tomoe, eternal), a slight reflex boost is conferred.
β€’ "Unity of Ninshuu" PA
_β˜† The study of Ninshuu Masato has embarked upon unifies him with those around him. Any religious missions completed with another individual count towards collaboration training with that individual equal to the posts done to complete the mission.

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Enlightenment
___β—‹ The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
___β—‹ The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
_β˜† Shooter Stance
___β—‹ Any techniques from this Style gain a mild strength boost per mastered stage if used while in this stance.
_β˜† Upgraded Caliber
___β—‹ When in the shooter stance, the strength of their strikes is increased moderately instead of mildly.
_β˜† Magnum
___β—‹ Grants a slight striking speed increase per mastered stage of this style.
_β˜† Designated Marksman
___β—‹ Allows offensive techniques to be Complex, sending dense chakra orbs from their fists to extend their impacting range as well as allowing them to now "punch" ninjutsu. The chakra orbs will hit with 2x the strength of their normal punch, and travel at 2x the speed of their punch for 30 meters.
_β˜† Whirlwind Training
___β—‹ The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms.
___β—‹ Raises the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style.
___β—‹ These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style.
_β˜† Switchblade Training
___β—‹ The user may switch directions when landing a flip, allowing for one to flip backwards and then forwards and vice versa without a moment's hesitation.
___β—‹ May use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction.
_β˜† Perfecting Balance
___β—‹ Balance and endurance are increased, allowing them to run faster than the average person without losing their balance.
___β—‹ Every Soft Physical Formless technique used confers one descriptive rank of speed to the user for the duration of the fight. ___β—‹ Attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in the Soft Physical Formless Style automatically fail to do so.
_β˜† Advanced Whirlwind Training
___β—‹ The user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.
_β˜† Manriki Burabura [ Weighted Swing ]
___β—‹ Simple techniques in this Style and related Formless techniques are treated as Complex.
_β˜† Kikkyo [ Diligence ]
___β—‹ The maximum speed for all techniques in this Style at one rank lower than the highest trained rank of the practitioner’s Hard Physical Formless Style.
_β˜† Oni no Nigiri [ Ogre's Grip ]
___β—‹ The user needs only a single hand to wield their massive weapon. When wielding it with two hands, techniques from this Style that consume an extra activation when used above the user's body rank do not do so.
_β˜† Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]
___β—‹Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat.
_β˜† Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
___β—‹ Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand mild currents.
_β˜† Botany Journeyman
___β—‹ -1 post to the D - Rank and the A - Rank missions.
_β˜† Sage of Ninshuu
___β—‹ -2 posts to the A - Rank and the S - Rank missions.
___β—‹ Converts the S - Rank mission's Korabo effects to combine chakra and stamina pools together for all linked persons forever. ___β—‹ Reduces ability to Kai out of genjutsu by 1 rank and raises chakra cost of Kai by an additional rank.
___β—‹ Genjutsu affects all that are sharing.
_β˜† ANBU Shadow | Tactician
___β—‹ By Concentrating, Tactician can gain information of one known technique per post of concentration automatically draining A Rank chakra/ stamina.
___β—‹ Can alter origin point of projectile techniques by 3 meters per rank [ 12 meters ]
_β˜† Doctor | Emergency Specialist
___β—‹ May retrain techniques to decrease sustainment cost to E Rank minimum.

**LEARNING -
**MISSION -
**MISSION -
Novasse

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Indefatigable Interloper

Distinct Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image

Ikuyo would earn a simple and light thwap to the back of the head before anything else transpired. Her attitude was all wrong, she was too tense before superiors. "Will you calm down, kid?" After a stern glance to his new protege, Kanzaki's facial expression shifted as he turned his eyes to Kagami, one that could only be described as "owo what's this?" He held his hands above his shoulders as if he'd been caught doing something far worse, but made no moves beyond that. He was not tense, nor did his chakra flair up. "I agree, and I like being cute, but alright. You caught me. My name isn't *actually* Megumi. I still get paid the same, right?" That was his brilliant response, and he was going to live or die by it. He hadn't lied beyond that simple fact. Maybe Kagami just didn't take his preferred identity into account? Maybe he could sue Kogarashi? Doubtful. He was more interested in defending himself from Sandayu if Kagami decided to sic em on the sage.

η₯žε΄Ž
Sharingan: Active (Insight)

Current BGM:
Stats
Chakra 1,770 / 1,925xxxxxStamina 1,835 / 1,930xxxxxNature 1,265 / 1,338
Strength: 9xxxxxxSpeed: 3xxxxxxReflex: 5 (+5)xxxxxxFortitude: 6
Energy Recovery : [ 20 / Out of Combat ]xxxxxxOhoyamatsumi 185 / 250
Active Techniques:
[ - Rank ]

Passives:
Personal Attributes:
Tags
Evanescently Magnificent
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Regalina Kaicho
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote: