Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Journals ] The Tapestry
[ Journal ] Through Heaven's Eyes | Thalion's B'alam | Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:42 pm
Ardavan
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Idol | Cub | Adult | Magus | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Tribe Info | Magus Spell(s) |

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[► ]•••Name: Din | Uncert | Cert |
[► ]•••Meaning: N/A | Named for a character in a Persian story. |
[► ]•••Tribe: Earth
[► ]•••Kingdom/Colony: Fire - Concept Colony - Kauzi
[► ]•••Relationship Status: Single!
[► ]•••Personality:
Ardavan was a woven leader. He is level-headed, slow to anger, charismatic, and almost brotherly to those around him. Prior to his crippling, he will be fearless and bold in the face of opposition. This, sadly, is exactly what will land him in trouble. He will encounter a stranger on the territory claimed by his colony pressing dangerously close to one of their few sources of water. In the conflict, he will take a blow to the front paw that will shatter the bones. It will heal, but the bones will never heal correctly. The result is his front leg being horribly disfigured and permanently crippled.

Unable to physically lead his colony, he will remove himself from his position of power and hand it over to his sworn brother, Ali Baba. He will remain as his adviser and mentor as well as the colony's second in command, but his spirit will never be the same. His pride will take a hit. From there, it's up to how the rp rolls!

[► ]•••Plots?
• Members of his colony, of course! I would like some new members, existing members, etc.
• Backlogged rp! I want to build up his relationship with his colony prior to his injury so he has a support group afterwards.
• Ard... will be picky when it comes to love. You can offer, but it has to click in character after a lot of development!
• Lots of colony rp's! I want Ard to reach Magus.

[► ]•••Colorist: Ririka
[► ]•••Obtained by: Gift~!

[► ]•••Theme Song(s):  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 pm

| Basic Info | Family Tree | Idol | Cub | Adult | Magus | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Tribe Info | Magus Spell(s) |

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:17 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:51 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Timeline Summery ||

• Ardavan was woven just moments before his "brother", Ali Baba.
  • Ardavan began seeking out other B'alam woven to the desert to see to their survival.

RP Timeline ||

Word Total ||
/10,000 Magus Conversion

Future Plotted Plots ||

• Ard and Ali will form a colony of desert-dwelling bandits.
  • Ardavan will try to detour an outsider from trespassing on his colony's lands. As a result, he will be permanently crippled.
  • Ali Baba will take over the colony with his spirit-brother as his advisor.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:05 pm

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:06 pm

Ali Baba |[ Ririka ]|
My sworn brother... Ali Baba was my second in command and closest friend. The word... Brother first came to me when the two of us decided to create a place for those within the harsh environment of the desert. He trusted me, depended on me...and I let him down. Now I've had to burden him with my own ambitions. It's made him...unhappy. Perhaps one day he will forgive me.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Ardavan doesn't live in the Earth Tribe's official territory. Instead, he and a few others have taken to living in the harsh territory of the desert to the far south.  

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:15 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:19 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

Thalion
Vice Captain

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:22 pm

[ Journals ] The Tapestry

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games