Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Myrsky Syntynyt - We're official! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:01 pm
Certainly, any time. AIM is zuchieba, I'm usually on there if I'm around my laptop.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:15 pm
*ponders* Would a maned wolf be acceptable as a thrall, or would they couNT more as a familiar?  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:20 pm
Interesting question, CJ. Technically the shop considers them familiars, but if the maned wolf in question isn't paired with a lion, I suppose they'd be a thrall.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:23 pm
That sounds good! I suppose they couldn't be on the official cert, but they'd be ... there. Slaving and whatnot. XD

My only free SoA is a maned wolf and I really want a low class Myrsky Syntynyt-er, so I'm thinking Taraxa can capture her on his viking maybe. :3  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:09 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Dulcea
Lion's Name: Misae
Original Member? No, she will be captured by Zsaria
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Softhearted and loyal to a fault, Misae has a tendency to latch on to anyone who shows her the slightest bit of affection. This will be unintentionally manipulated by Zsaria. She is almost entirely deaf, but loves to dance to her own internal rhythm. It's likely she won't understand why her station is considered lowly, since she cannot hear others talking about her, and she will take any abuses as well deserved.
Brief History: She was abandoned at a young age by her mother and raised by an older sibling. When that sibling passed away she developed an issue with attachment, latching herself on to whatever passing companion she could find to show her a slight bit of kindness. Lately however she has found only those who do not care, and when Zsaria finds her she will be desperate.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 pm
... xDD I feel the need the express my love for Zilly. -has been reading those duels and RPs- I R UR BIGGEST FAN, GURL. :B  

MoonRazor

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:32 pm
Both Gunnar and Taraxa have rape whistles now. ; ;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 pm
MoonRazor
... xDD I feel the need the express my love for Zilly. -has been reading those duels and RPs- I R UR BIGGEST FAN, GURL. :B

^This.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:18 am
Dulcea
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Dulcea
Lion's Name: Misae
Original Member? No, she will be captured by Zsaria
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Softhearted and loyal to a fault, Misae has a tendency to latch on to anyone who shows her the slightest bit of affection. This will be unintentionally manipulated by Zsaria. She is almost entirely deaf, but loves to dance to her own internal rhythm. It's likely she won't understand why her station is considered lowly, since she cannot hear others talking about her, and she will take any abuses as well deserved.
Brief History: She was abandoned at a young age by her mother and raised by an older sibling. When that sibling passed away she developed an issue with attachment, latching herself on to whatever passing companion she could find to show her a slight bit of kindness. Lately however she has found only those who do not care, and when Zsaria finds her she will be desperate.
Yay for more Thralls. We're happy to have them. Well done, Zsaria!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:50 am
Tag for CJ, and one for Tuesday! Finally got to them... xd ;; Work ate my energy gonk  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 am
I sincerely do not wish to do work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:01 am
-swaggers about-  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 am
Zilly is awesome. I love Zilly. :B  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:00 pm
Oh, you guys. XD;; You're so crazy. <3

And I'm up for pride!RP with anyone interested. =]  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 am
-offers Ferawyn for arpee- He's going to be desperately trying to sing people to sleep so he can escape for a while. xDD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games