Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ EVENT } The Train That Couldn't Stop - Main Dining Cabin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:40 pm
Faint stepped out of the injured cabin, touching his throat in disbelief. There were no bruises, and the pain was almost entirely gone. What was left was likely just a ghost of a memory of the pain. As his boots clomped on the rough concrete he was confronted by the detectives, and his eyes immediately narrowed. “Oh it’s about time and official took interest. Enjoy your day of relaxation?”

He crossed his arms and glared for a moment as the detectives worked to get him to talk. Why should he tell them anything? They were stupid enough to leave, what, twenty dangerous students on a train unsupervised for miles? That was ridiculous! They deserved to wonder about the activities aboard the train.

But, finally, he spoke anyways, not wanting to get in trouble. “It was a normal ride until the lights cut off and there was a loud noise. A skeleton had been attacked and the pieces were everywhere. It was pretty awful. The host, that one right there with the weird womanly suit, set us all against each other. He told everyone that Oliver was suspicious. Accusations went everywhere from there. So next thing I know this weird pirate ghost advanced on a reaper female and so I tried to calm them down, but that jacking skinwalker got high and mighty. So I stayed out of it and made logical conclusions like everyone else.

“ Lights go off again, then, and a kid has to be sent away because his skin’s all cut up. They looked like paper cuts or cat claws.” The detectives gave him a strange look and he growled, holding up his own nails. “Too blunt, and my tiger claws are too thick. Plus my shift takes about five, sometimes ten minutes.” He frowned. “So I’m pretty sure it was Haku, because the guy had a very large book from the start. Just as everyone reached that same conclusion, the reaper I’d tried to protect earlier passed out. A mental blow, it seemed. She couldn’t move.” He was worried about her, but with how they’d treated his throat, he was certain he’d see her perfectly okay.

“After that accusations turned to Breic, as Haku had been taken to another car. I didn’t pay much attention at that point, I just sat down next to Jack. Just as I did the lights went out and Breic and some girl with cookies were facing off. I leapt to take down Breic, because I don’t generally try to tackle girls, and ended up in a mess. I have no memory after that, but I think I was choked and lost too much oxygen. I woke up in the upper class car with the other injured, and from there I tried to help some others and waited until this moment when I could get off this forsaken jacking train!”  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 pm
(( Even if you're in the injured/accused cabins, please post the wrap-up/finale here. <3 The Injured/Accused cabins will now be locked in the meantime. <3333 ))  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Oh finally, Boogeymen! Haku sighed in relief and gathered up his knowledge as the detective prodded him for his story. The law book sat at his feet, a grudging rescue from the main cabin; he’d paid for it after all!

“Originally twenty-four passengers were in the cabin; my book bored me enough to have me counting to pass the time. The first sign of trouble was when a skeleton was dismembered during a flickering of light. People were slow to begin accusing others of foul play, but once it caught on it raged like wild fire thanks to paranoia and a lack of discipline on the train; there were no Boogeymen on board, nor were the staff an adequate replacement. The lights flickered again soon enough, and a reaper was taken out by what looked like vicious papercuts. The remaining group grew tenser, and I became a prime suspect thanks to my book being considered a weapon; though by my logic they very well could have been scratches.

“Mere minutes later, our theory of the attacker needing the cover of darkness was thwarted; the shaman was drained of FEAR right in front of us.”
He shuddered. “I was then hauled off to the economic cabin as a suspect, so I have a somewhat unique perspective than the others. I had no knowledge of the scuffle going on in the main cabin, nor that apparently some of our fellow denizens had “visions” or “sensed things” that were odd about our berserkers. I did, however, get to talk to the water horse and the witch once they were apprehended. Neither gave a reason why they were attacking us, only that one was being calculating and the other had only been found out after having to use self-defense; there seemed to be no connection between them or the third attacker. FEAR was being used on a train that had FEAR dampeners; something was tampered with or otherwise was broken, I suspect. A little too convenient if you ask me.

“To be frank, I suspected the werewolf when he did not participate nearly as much as the others; kept to himself and did not bother even casting suspicions openly. This whole experience doesn’t settle well with me, though. Having intuitive thoughts that aren’t linked to natural abilities or FEARs, students going berserk with little provocation, no policing available . . . The situation was too perfectly set up to be coincidence in my opinion. I don’t know why the mastermind picked our cabin, if there was a reason; I only hope that’s the last of it. That’s all I have to offer, sir.”

With a “whumph”, Haku picked his heavy book up and toddled all to eagerly onto campus, wanting to get away from everyone for a little while. Even from the more sympathetic characters, which he thought about finding one day to drop a line on. They were all bizarrely connected after all.

(( 490 words not counting this or the size code~ Thanks for such a fun event, you guys! 83 *goes back to lurkage* ))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:59 pm
Balumf nodded to the detective, rubbing her gills, newly restored. She wished she had time to learn FEAR, as it was pretty amazing how well it worked, but... well... She was certain that she had little time left anyway.
“I'll tell you what I know... I did not see the end of it, as I had a pumpkin on my head for a while.”
She smiled slightly. It sounded funnier than it had been.
“First, the innocent acid-beast was picked, practically at random from among us by the host... some went along, but some of us spoke with the voice of reason... SOME of us. We managed to not let him be so falsely accused, but it was a small victory, since the Warlock went down.”
“We tried to reason and we even partnered up... But it didn't do very much to help. The only reason we were able to spot the horse and the fat witch is because they attacked each other!”
“They were difficult to grab, like eels...” she figured that that wasn't exactly the best word, but thoughts of water and swimming and her imminent demise were sort of bouncing around her brain... but she ahd to focus, tell him what she knew.
“The witch cast a spell on some of us, involving pumpkins on our head and hands.”
“Very uncomfortable pumpkins.”
“Some, including me, were sent to the other cabin with these pumpkins and kicks from the horse. Then, I believe two reapers and a ghost were injured... I could not actually see them, but I heard their voices...”
“And then, Next that I know, I was freed of the pumpkin... that awful pumpkin...”
The detective asked a question, and she bristled, spines raised.
“Why am I so calm?” She relaxed.
“I was not directly attacked, Nor accused, and I have other things on my mind...” She bows and takes her leave. She could smell it, a nice saltwater pool, she was sure.
She stops for a moment, and turns back, grinning.
“Detective? Could you make sure that... Witch... Is particularly uncomfortable? As in, Tightly blindfolded? Please?”
She had to ask, but, certain that the answer will be 'no', she walks away. No more thinking for a little while, just resting... Well, until her family found her. Then she'd be screaming. But that's a different story.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 pm
Cooper was raring to go after the FEAR pumper attended to him. One detective had to literally grab him by the collar of his hoodie to get him to hold still. After a few minutes of shy silence, he was coaxed into telling his side of the story.

"Lightswentout. Skeletonexploded! Boneseverywhere! Ihelpedlookforthem! Theyweredrybones. Attendantsaiditwasacidmonster. Butnoacidonbones! Lightswentoutagain. Thistimelotsapapercuts! Notskeleton, someoneelse. Otherguysaccusebookguy. Heleft. ThenSalaligo'thump'. Ithoughshemightbeattacker. Iwaswrong. Butwaterhorseguy! Hewassittingrightbyherwhenshe'thump'ed! Iyelledathimgood! Lightswentoutagain. Camebackonandwitchandwaterhorseguywerefighting! Itriedtojumponwaterhorseguy, buthebuckedmeintowall. HebuckedoutALLmyFEAR! Wokeupincomfybed. Couldn'tmove. Couldn'trun. Neverridinghorseagain!
Talkedaboutfoxesandmolesandstuff. SaidsorrytoSalali. Lotsanoisecomingfromothercar! Stillcouldn'tmove. Morehurtpeoplebroughtin. Somethingaboutvisionsandstuff. Thenwewerehere!"

Cooper finished and looked expectantly at the detective, who scratched his head at his notebook, and despaired of ever making enough out of the frantic scrawl to put into the report. He smiled kindly to Cooper though, and waved him away. Cooper hopped up, and ran off. Boy, was he happy to have the chance to run again! Even if he hadn't had the chance to run faster than the train. He hoped he'd never end up drained of FEAR like that, ever again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:13 pm
“We were all just sitting in the main cabin, doing our own thing when the lights went out. When they came back on, everybody had a piece of a skeleton on their plate. Did I mention we were about to eat? Yeah, we were. So anyways, the hosts collected the poor skeleton—he was rather quiet in the injured cabin, he’s alright, yes? –They collected him and told us there was someone attacking and it was one of us! A student!! Of course accusations started flying like bats from the belfry. It was awful and just as we were getting really angry, the lights went back off and one of the boys had horrible cuts all over him! They cart him off and that stupid pirate tried pawning the blame onto me, but everyone decided it was definitely that boy with the book, Haku! So then this girl who talked funny mentions something about the lights going out, but then she’s the next victim. They cart off Haku and everyone accuses the boy sitting next to the attacked girl.”

“Just as everyone was finalizing on him, the lights went out and when they came back on that stupid, fat witch was trying to attack the boy being accused, who was attacking her! So they were both attackers! We all jumped up and I grabbed that b***h around the throat and then that stupid pirate tried to kill her, but I know whatever the Bogeyman have in store is worse so I kept her safe. I don’t have any involvement, but we shouldn’t promote more harm, you know? Anyways, so we’re subduing them and all of sudden they break away and take out 5 people! It was awful! But then we’re told that a 6th person has been attacked and it wasn’t by that witch or the horse. There’s a third attacker on the train! At this point we’re all beyond stressed, so that dumb pirate accuses me, but thankfully Kasumi stood up for me. We were linked together before, as each other’s alibi you know. Did I not mention that? Oh well, I have now. That skin walker started to accuse me too, and two votes of course mean I’m guilty but when the host started to approach me, everything went dark. I don’t even know what he was saying. When I woke back up I was in the injured cabin and couldn’t move. Everyone was really nice and I’m glad their ok, but don’t you think it’d be best to keep a Bogeyman on board just in case?!” She handed back Zwei with a hug to his owner, collected her things and left. Never again would she ride a train (if she could help it), but she could feel herself strengthening from the experience, ready to learn and ready to fight, because THAT was FEAR. That power was the thing she wanted to learn, not so she could wield it for harm, but do good with it instead.

((Excluding this, its right at 499. ACK. That was hard!! Thank you so, so, SO MUCH for a wonderful and fun event. I've never really participated in a B/C shop before and this is JUST AMAZING. Thank you again!!)  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 pm
You would think, after the whole ordeal, Salali would be tired. Finally able to move her body, though stiffly, it seemed as if all the energy she had been unable to use came rushing back in an absurd amount. She was literally rocking up and down from a normal stance ton one where she stood on the balls of her toes. Up and down…up and down…and just because a detective came over to ask her questions didn’t mean she would settle down at all.

“Happened?” She was currently twirling about her arms much like an antsy four year old. It felt good knowing she could move everything again. She seemed to think for a moment, pursing her lips as she twirled around. Then she brought her fingers right to her face and began, “Dark…we were all in the dark. Couldn’t see. We were moles. Didn’t know what was going on when people kept getting eaten. First was a man of bones, exploded!” She made a brash exploding motion with her hands, paused for a moment, then continued, “Then…sliced through with paper! We figured, though we could not see, being moles, that there was a fox among us. But then…skip, lapse of memory and conscious, I was moved to a different burrow! My head was not right with my body, you see, as if they had been severed. A fox had eaten me.”

By now the poor detective probably thought she had lost her mind…or wasn’t even talking about the same subject. Salali continued anyway, her energy adding lovely, jerking expressive motions to her hands and body. “Others came after…many. 6? Two foxes there had been, fighting with one another, injuring some of the moles. After that, though, one by one someone was still feasting…it was my fox, still eating others. We did not know who. Near the end we got word of a sparrow-“ she paused, her brow knitting for a moment, “No…she said that didn’t fit. A mouse? Anyway,” she took a breath and continued, “The mouse could see who was a fox where the moles could not. From there I do not know what happened, except that…the fox was caught? It is so good to see.”

She sighed contentedly and began to swing her arms around again as she took long, odd strides on tip toe, stretching out muscles she’d been afraid she’d lost. For a moment it seemed she’d forgotten him, but then she whirled around, clasping fingers on her skirt and said, “I wonder, did we learn anything? Is our vision really any better? Or our trusts?” She leaned into a shrug, smiling oddly, “I’m just glad to be a squirrel again.”

(446 according to word! Thanks so much for this game, it was amazingly fun! ;oo; )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 pm
((500! Thanks for the awesome event Maru, and everyone who participated, thanks for being awesome, it was so much fun.))

"Nightshade? What nightshade? You can't question me, I'm a minor!"

"... we just want your testimony."

"Oh. *inconspicuous cough*… well that’s stupid. Why would you want to hear the same story anyway, waste of my jacking time…”

“Just tell the story.”

“Fine, whatever. We were sitting in the dining car, minding our own business, when it happened. It was a skeleton that was the first to go, as they often are -- they tend to be cheeky buggers, and I don’t know why the jacking idiot was in the dining car anyway, considering it couldn’t eat. Anyway, lights went out, lights come back on, and there’s the guy… girl… whatever it was, scattered across the room, bones on everyone’s plates and laps and s**t. Accusations start flying, everyone’s panicking, I think the whole thing is hilarious, because they start picking people off and putting them into another cabin so we can weed out the culprit, which causes the berserker to just attack more people, which in turn only freaked everyone out more. Finally, like the two morons they are, two of the berserkers attack each other, which outs them to the whole train. They start attacking each other right where everyone can see them, and of course this means we have to pry them off each other, which I thought was stupid. Why not let them beat the s**t outta each other? Bubble-butt’d probably say something like ‘they’re people too’ or something that’d make me want to hurl.

Anyway, so that takes out, like, half our people. Twenty three students, and we only have eleven left by now, but we’re not done yet, since one of the other students was choked or whatever, so there was another berserker in there with us yet. Things are getting more tense, everyone’s more suspicious now ‘cause there’s a better chance of them being bumped off. Of course, not me – I didn’t give a s**t, no one would mess with me. So the accusations are flying again, the jacking host dude makes Bubble-butt faint, or kinda, it looks like it. It was complicated. We start to think it was this one girl, ‘cause that other guy was sitting next to the chick he bumped so we thought… you know what, nevermind. We think it’s her, and she starts saying she’s got visions…”

“Wrap it up, please.”

“Ok, hells bells. You boogeymen are so pushy, I thought you wanted this jackin story. So yeah. Visions. So that one pirate girl Vic and I, great girl she’s awesome by the way OK OK, STORY, GOT IT. Vic and I get the idea to work together, the girl Perlie goes down, we know Battier-than-dracula’s goin next, so she uses her last scan to check one girl and we accuse a guy. Turns out to be the guy. The end.”

“Alright. Thank you for your testimony, we’ll contact you within sixty days if we need you.”

“Yeah, whatever.”

"And we're going to have to confiscate that nightshade."

"#$&@(*$#"

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:07 pm
"Where were you?" Lumidee's unfortunate questioner had a very upset phantom on their hands, complete with flickering finger pointed at their nose. "Leaving students all alone in a train ride of that length? Bad!" Her face drew down into another scowl that wasn't really. "Someone wouldn't have to fill you in on things if you'd been there, you know.

"That poor skeleton's knuckle - it's not? - hit me in the head. It woke me up - I didn't know what was going on until the attendant said that the student's exploding wasn't an accident. So instead of dinner, we all tried to find out whodunit. Like in Nancy Drew- Oh. No, it's nothing.

"Accusations were everywhere. Haku was the first to be voted off, the little guy? I- I remember thinking that he cut Ahikiko before Nukpana mentioned how dumb that was. And after Akihiko, Salali got hurt. Just fell down, without the lights going out or anybody touching her. It couldn't have been Haku." Lumi's voice quavered a little. "It was so shocking, seeing her keel like that! Right over!

"We were all scared, then. The horse-boy sitting right next to Salali got the brunt of the suspicion, even though he said he didn't do it. I...wasn't really listening to them, though? I got caught up, trying to find the pattern in things. There always is one, isn't there? I just couldn't think of it. And then the bad guy - except it was a girl, that witch, Betty - attacked the horse. He turned out to be one of the crazy ones after all, so she couldn't poison him as easily. All of us jumped in to stop them, but that only ended in more people getting hurt.

"With the injured and accused gone, there weren't many of us left after the beserkers' fight. The pirate ghost and Nukpana took charge. I-" She swallowed, hands beginning to clutch at each other in front of her again. "I moved away from them. Vic, that's the pirate, jumped Kasumi. I agreed with her and everything, but attacking her? She tried to save herself: that she wasn't just innocent, she had these visions. Everyone was innocent except Nuk, Kashiyoru, Perlie, Kentarou and I. We wasted her last chance to find the real bad guy on me.

"But I guess that he couldn't help himself. Next thing we knew, Kentarou was beating Kasumi." Lumi's voice tapered, remembering the chaos that ensued. "After that, nothing." Nothing some tittered conversation, needed wariness, and a healthy lesson to never listen to anything Nuk and Vic said because she knows they were just trying to bolster their confidence but really, was there ever any need to talk about-

The official tried several times to regain the spacey phantom's attention. Failing, they sidled away to question someone else; leaving Lumidee to her fretful inner musings.

( 499, minus coding. Awesome first experience with the game~ EDIT: And thank you! )

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:51 pm
Betty fidgeted restlessly against the restraints. The weight of the pumpkin on her head was beginning to give her a neckache, the spider silk was slightly sticky and beginning to chafe at her bare arms… not to mention she was quite sure that she had a run in her favorite pair of stockings, after all this fuss. She was miserable.

And she turned every scrap of that misery up to eleven in the weary, resigned voice with which she addressed the detective. “Sir… I’m afraid there’s been a terrible misunderstanding.”

“It all started with that skeleton… I’m sure the others told you about that? Poor creature got scattered all over the car. I’m still not sure how that happened, but I suspect it might have been that water horse boy, I didn’t catch his name. I didn’t know that at the time, of course – it could have been anyone! But my mama raised a witch with a decent head on her shoulders. I don’t believe in panicking; panicking just makes you useless and distracts the people around you, too. So I did my best to try to logic the whole thing out, and so did quite a few others. We were actually getting somewhere…”

“Not that there were very many clues to be had. We did the best we could, of course. But I don’t think that boy Haku with the book did it… Even if there were papercuts on that second victim. But, well, majority ruled.” A small shrug, as much as the witch could shrug in her current state. “I was beginning to suspect there was no rhyme or reason to the attacks, and then that poor shaman collapsed… She wasn’t right in the head to begin with, that wasn’t fair. And the boy next to her, the water horse, he’d been acting oddly. So casual about being accused, like he wasn’t afraid of us. I knew something was up… and then the lights went out.”

She shuddered slightly at the memory. “I felt a hoof hit me, and I knew that I was next. But like I said, decent head on my shoulders. I don’t go nowhere without a little self defense – just in case someone should try anything underhanded, you understand? Nothing serious, just a little Pumpkin Pox cookie. So I defended myself as best I could in the dark… And the lights came back up, and everyone thought that I was the berserker, because I was fighting back!”

The witch gestured half-heartedly with one pumpkin-encased hand. How anyone believed she could injure someone in her current state, Betty had no idea. “Unfortunately, in the scuffle the rest of my baked goods must have fallen out of my pocket. The students trying to restrain me – I was just trying to get them to stop grabbing – but, well, that’s why you shouldn’t use Pumpkin Pox indoors. I’ve learned my lesson, sir.”

That was her story, and she was sticking to it.

((494 words. XD))  

Tuatha De

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hes a Trap

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 pm
((This really was a fun game though you shouldn't play it when you are sleep deprived.))

Kentarou sighed he didn't have anything to say really he just wanted for everything to be over. He looked up at the detectives and rolled his eyes "You know none of this is my fault" he snorted looking away. "I was fine at home but no I had to come here and be stuck on this train with these people." He growled slightly falling back into his seat. The restraints where heavy and somebody gave him a good kick or maybe it was paw to his jaw. He rolled his jaw around wondering who did it, it was probably that ghost or that skin walker. He growled and turned back to the detectives "I would have gotten away with it too. If it weren't for that monster didn't say anything damn meddling kids." He slammed against his seat with a loud grunt refusing to get up. Clearly showing no regret for his action or taking any responsibility for them either.

((-shot- Sorry had to say it... Word count 157.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 pm
(( This was awesome. Thanks much to everyone! ))

Breic wasn't trying to drag his heels, but being tied still, and under a watchful eye and heavy hand on his shoulder as he was steered out to take his turn talking to the bogeymen didn't make for graceful movement. He didn't fight or struggle, he trudged along as he was urged and told, but he still wasn't light-footed about it. If someone wanted to complain about that now, well, so be it.

He squared his shoulders when he was asked what happened. Squared his shoulders and lifted his chin. "Most of what happened is that I ended up with someone else's blame, that's what. But I guess I should have expected that. You head toward a school with a bunch of fanged, clawed magic-tossing acid breathers, and they're all going to try to make the guy with simple hooves look bad."

He shook his head. "So when we started out, we were all happy and minding our business, weren't we? Then the lights go out and that skeleton bloke -- never did get his name, didn't have the time -- ends up in pieces in everyone's lap. I gave his shoulderblade back, just as I was asked, and just in time for the blame to start flying. Right out the gate, you see?"

"Then another one goes down when the lights blink out, all cut up. Which, I'll remind you, is bloody hard to do with hooves, even if I'd wanted to. And then the shaman -- I swear on every river in the world -- she just flops right over in her seat. I didn't touch her, but I damned well know who did. That witch." His lip started curling again. "The one who jumped on me next time the lights went out. Oh, she knew I was on to her all right, and figured she wasn't going to let me prove it. So she tried to poison me instead. Too quick for her, me. I didn't eat none of that nasty pumpkin stuff. Don't see a lantern on my head, now do you? But I gave her whatfor. Her and all the rest so quick to pick on the boy with hooves. Might not have claws and fangs, but us horses, we can hold our own."

(379, says Word!)  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 am
And that was it. The Bezerkers were rounded up and held in a group off to one side as the Bogeymen-detectives closed their notepaws before tucking them into their entrenched coat pockets. When accused of not following their duties, some shuffled awkwardly and quickly changed the subject while others regarded the students with a cold, hostile stare.

The injured and the survivors were grouped to one side, all anxiously waiting. Could they go now? The questions were answered -- what else was left? Through the doom and gloom of the night, a figure wearing a red cloak pushed their way through the Bogeymen, stopping occasionally to slap a shoulder here and give a curt nod there.

The figure stopped in front of the surviving group and pushed the hood of her cloak back. "Greets, everyone!" She called out, "My name is Red, and I'm the resident Bogeyman-slash-Gym Teacher at Amityville Academy. I take it everyone made it to school all right?" She grinned. It wasn't a very sincere grin.

Stupid teacher. It's not as if SHE had to sit there on a moving train, watching and waiting as your fellows were picked off one by one. "Personally," she began. And even then, she didn't suffer any injures or mental trauma! Nevermind that the train was a very fast and convenient form of transportation. "I would like -" After all, who knew when another bezerker would strike!? Those things were dangerous! Who knew who you were sitting next to the next time you went on one?! And furthermore --

"PERSONALLY I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU," the teacher roared, cutting through the chatter and grumbling, "For participating in our little... Pre-Academy event." Wait. What? "You see," she began, "Those 'bezerkers' over there?" She waved a hand towards those that were caught. The bogeymen guarding them immediately released and pushed them towards the main group grinning and snickering amongst themselves, "Those students agreed to 'help' me with a little project all of you participated in. Oh, and by the way? There were more bezerkers then that."

The teacher shifted her weight, placing her hands on her hips and frowning thoughtfully at the group. "Really! I was expecting the lot of you to do better then that! Oh well." She shrugged, then added, "Look, even though it's optional, I highly encourage you to take a gym class or two -- either to learn how to do better detective work, or learn how to properly defend yourselves!"

The gym teacher swirled her cloak dramatically and turned, leaving with the rest of the Bogeymen. Was that it?

"Oh! By the way!" Red poked her head around the corner and waved at them, "Everyone's being compensated, so you'll find your share of the pay in your mailboxes at school, 'kay? Tah-tah! Hey guys wait up drinks on meeee!"

Well. So much for that teacher. At least the Train ride is over... for now.

---------------------

OOC:

First off, lookit dat fancy sweet ornate border thank you EVERYONE for participating in this event! Seriously, you guys are the ones that knocked this out of the ballpark -- just lookit all those 20 pages! @_@ Before I give into prizes, let's dive into RETCON~

Q: wtf just happened? tl;dr version plzktkx
Red arranged this to happen as a promo for her Gym class (c'mon, how else would she get people to take a physically-oriented class that's optional?) as well as to raise Bogeyman Awareness -- it sucks when they're not around, huh?

Q: What happens now?
Your student goes into Amityville Academy with the feeling of being Very Ripped Off. But, hey! At least you have mail in the morning!

Q: What about my disposable/quest character?
They are now a faceless student at Amityville Academy. You can't RP them, but if you decide to ever make them a reality, they'll have a couple of connections/know some people right off the bat from Enrollment.

Q: What about the student-prizes?
They weren't on the Train, sorry. : (

Q Will we ever find out wtf you were going on about in the Injured Cabin?
Yes, that will be part of the next installment of The Train That Couldn't Stop. Or the one after. It all depends, really.

Q: Depends on what?
On how much of your time I can waste before getting to giving out the prizes. biggrin

Q: >8|
THAT WASN'T A QUESTION.

Q: MARU WHAT ABOUT THE PRIZES?
I'm getting there.

Q: I'm just gonna scroll down and look, K?
'kay. : ( leave me heeeere.

Q: You can scroll down with me if you want?
'Kay! : D

Pumpkin Merit Winners:

• Arrien
  • Artymus
  • Ary Keeyara
  • AyeAvast
  • DarkHeartedSorrows
  • Discordancy
  • DraconicFeline
  • Dragain
  • Hes a Trap
  • II-Sinister Cadaver-II
  • Lucifer Force
  • Masshiro
  • Nerpin
  • Ol-j-man
  • Shia bean
  • Quirm
  • Samuel Carlin
  • Sosiqui
  • Tuatha De
  • x_Nata_x
  • Zee Oddwyn

+1 Silver Pumpkinseed Winners:

• Arrien
  • Artymus
  • Ary Keeyara
  • AyeAvast
  • DarkHeartedSorrows
  • Discordancy
  • DraconicFeline
  • Dragain
  • Hes a Trap
  • II-Sinister Cadaver-II
  • Lucifer Force
  • Masshiro
  • Nerpin
  • Ol-j-man
  • Shia bean
  • Quirm
  • Samuel Carlin
  • Sosiqui
  • Tuatha De
  • x_Nata_x
  • Zee Oddwyn

+3 RP Growth Point Winners:

• x_Nata_x
  • Nerpin
  • AyeAvast

And now, for the part you're all waiting for:

Mafia Roles:

Bezerkers:

• Hes a Trap is playing a(n) Monster/Werewolf named Kentarou
  • DarkHeartedSorrows is playing a(n) Monster/Weretiger named Faint
  • Tuatha De is playing a(n) Reaper/Witch named Betty
  • Quirm is playing a(n) Ghost/Poltergeist named Perlie
  • Samuel Carlin is playing a(n) Monster/Water Horse named Breic Hanrahan

Hunters:

• Lucifer Force is playing a(n) Monster/Futakuchi-onna named Kasumi
  • Nerpin is playing a Demon/Nekogami named Jack-B-Nimble

Vigilante:

• Masshiro is playing a(n) Ghost/8-tailed blue fox spirit named Kashiyoru

Wait, Vigilante?
The Vigilante was the special hidden role. The vigilante could do one of two things: the first was do nothing. If a bezerker targetted him and succeeded in attacking, the vigilante would take the bezerker out at the same time. (ie, Fred is a bezerker, Bob is a vigilante. Fred attacks Bob, but Bob automatically attacks Fred back. Next turn, both would be injured)
Or, they could chose to attack one person once. If they attacked like a bezerker, then their other power would be void -- that is, if someone attacked the vigilantee post-attack, the vigilantee would be treated like a regular student.

Who was responsible for attacking who?
That is up to the bezerkers to divulge if they wish to. biggrin

AND NOW, FOR THE PART YOU'RE REALLY WAITING FOR:

Mafia Prize Winners:

User Image

Male Undead Dullahan - by demon_pachabel
Female Ghost Mental Patient - by The Angel Yuna
Female Monster Mare - by demon_pachabel(Mare)
Female Monster Werewolf- by The Angel Yuna
Female Demon Black Widow - by x___Doctor Ruri
Male Monster Werewolf - by chibizoo

1) Tuatha De
2) Lucifer Force
3) Discordancy
4) Dragain
5) Quirm
6) Airren

CONGRATS!!! biggrin Please post a list of your prefs here, and don't forget to throw together an [ENROLLMENT] quest here for them!

Thank you all VERY much for making this a fantastic kick-a** event! <3333333  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:51 am
trsgsghbjsag HOLY s**t oh dude wow, thank you so much! ;;;;;

Prefs!
1) Female Ghost Mental Patient
2) Female Demon Black Widow
3) Female Monster Werewolf
4) Female Monster Mare
5) Male Monster Werewolf
6) Male Undead Dullahan  

Quirm

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:18 am
Here are mine!
1) Female Ghost Mental Patient
2) Female Demon Black Widow
3) Female Monster Werewolf
4) Male Monster Werewolf
5) Female Monster Mare
6) Male Undead Dullahan

Holy candlejack. HOLY CANDLEJACK. The mental patient even LOOKS LIKE KASUMI OMG.  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff