Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Orb Entry 5

Dear Journal,

Our first rehearsal went well, even if I did lose Kieron for a good portion of the time. He slipped out of my pocket, and I didn't even notice until we had a break, about two hours into the rehearsal. I suspect that I looked a bit like an idiot looking around the area that we were rehearsing in, but at the time, that was the least of my concern. It kind of felt like I lost someone important to me, so I knew I had to find him.

After a good amount of searching, I found him in the area that the sets were starting to be designed in. He had managed to get himself covered in the brown paint that the set designers had started to paint the ship for the first scene. Luckily for me, I don't think anyone noticed, as I'm not quite sure what I would have told them. I was able to get most of the paint off in the bathroom before the break was over, but I did have to wait until I got home to wash him completely.

The rest of the rehearsal went without any other incidents, and once I got back to my dorm, I gave Kieron a bath. He was rather fond of it, rolling back and forth in the bubbles that filled the sink. I'm really surprised at myself, I've started to treat the orb more like a person than an object, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it.

Full of Confusion,
Kam  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:44 pm
Orb Entry 6

Dear Journal,

I believe this is going to be the last of my journal entries for a while, seeing that I'm going to be busy with the rehearsals. I won't quit writing entirely, it's only that my updates are likely to be spastic for a while.

We had no rehearsal's today, as our rehearsal space was being used for something else, so I spent most of the day at the mall. I had originally gone to hear the book reading, but it was rather dull, and decided to wander around it instead. Apparently Kieron isn't any more fond of nonfiction than I am.

I only bought a few things, a black long sleeved shirt with a spiderweb design on it's back for me, and a cd that Kieron seemed to like yesterday at the rehearsal. It's by one of my favorite bands, so either way, it was a good buy. I'll write more when I have a chance.

With Love,
Kam  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:31 pm
Undera Entry 1

The orb fell to the ground, and cracked open, releasing the spirit inside. He was happen to be out of the enclosed space, and stretched before looking around Kam's dorm room. She had left him there, her mind on the fact that she was going to be late to rehearsal, but for once Kieron didn't really mind. He prodded at Kam's silver laptop, knowing that it was something the human spent a lot of time on, but after a few minutes of that, not figuring it out, he settled for looking at one of her Shakespeare books.

A few hours later, the door opened and Kam entered, carrying a bag that had her costume in it. She shut the door before noticing Kieron. He was rather pretty, as long as she ignored the fact that he only had part of a body.
"Who are you? How did you get in?" she asked, setting the bag on the floor next to the door.

Kieron looked up, setting the book down next to him. "You left me here. Don't you recognize me?" he asked, surprised. "You did name me after all."

"Kieron?" To say that Kam was confused was an understatement. "How? I thought you were an orb."

He smiled. "I was an orb. Now I'm not."

Kam nodded. "
Alright. I don't understand exactly but that all right."

The undera looked at her. "Can you show me how to work that?" he asked, pointing at the laptop. "It looks interesting."

She smiled. "
I guess so. You'll need something to do when I'm not in here." She moved the laptop over to the bed where Kieron was sitting and began to show him how to work it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Undera Entry 2-a

Dear Journal,

It has been a while since I last wrote in you, but I've been busy with all sorts of things, the least of which being Kieron. It's been a bit interesting rearranging my schedule to fit him and everything else I've been doing but I think I've finally figured it out.

The play went well, but I'm glad it's over. I always forget how tiring they are. Kieron seems to enjoy taking photographs, he took quite a few pics of the rehearsals and of our actual performance. The rest of the cast took surprisingly little notice of him, much to my surprise; you would have thought that something like him would be more noticeable.

Well, I've got to run. I'm catching a ride with one of my friends down to the grocery store. I'll write more in you later.

With love,
Kam.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Journals__//Orb, Undera and Corsea//

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff