Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.
Episode 37 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakuracherry_Rei

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:33 am
Hah, ha! Aw, don't be too discouraged. You never know, they might make other sequels to this Death Note. The ending was pretty bitter sweet, but I wish there was a little more and what not. But it's all right. -Sakura  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 am
Captaincarnival
Supposedly, there's gonna be an episode 38 to explain how life is afterwards.
But yeah, I cried so hard at the end. Like, it's a day later, and I'm still kinda depressed. But I thought it had a beautiful ending. It was better than the manga end where they made him look like a lunatic f*****t.
I loved it.
I'm probably gonna go re-watch the entire series right now.......

Yes, I just love your sig because Light is all dramatic writing. -Sakura  

Sakuracherry_Rei

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:26 pm
Captaincarnival

Agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:13 am
I liked the ending outside of the very end. Just leaves you hanging. It looked to me like Misa was going to kill herself. At least, that's what I expected to see.

I found it ironic that Matsuda was the one who ends up killing Kira. He never doubted Light's innocence once. I felt bad for him to find out that Light was really Kira. Poor man.

Part of me did want to see Light win, but I figured he wouldn't. He became way too corrupted by the power he had and really did become more evil than the criminals he was killing. So I'm happy to see that L's side won the battle.

~Emochan~  

Dravenroses

-Lasciate Ogni Speranza-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:03 pm
As weird a last episode as that was, I couldn't help laughing at some points. After Matsuda shot Light the first time, the subs translated Light as saying "Matsuda! You a*****e! Don't ******** with me!!" That made me giggle. Light was trying to gain control even in the end.

The anime ending was a cleaner (?) ending than in the manga. In the manga, Light is totally broken up when he dies. In the anime, his death is more peaceful. More respectful, maybe? And the little hallucination/appearence of L was pretty interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:29 pm
I actually don't know what to think.
The ending was rather beautiful but I didn't really want Light to die!
(Knew it was coming, though..)

I think it would be better if L didn't die and they both faced each other in the end for the finale of the series..

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Alexa_REfan

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:41 pm
I love the end, some might say the manga is better but i think the anime ending rocks...The thing i will always remember about the end, was me saying right after L died, i was like "Hope u die, Light, i hate youuuu evil Im so gonna enjoy you dying..." BLAH-BLAH...¬¬...so, i kinda went on the kira side later on, but still, not that much...and when the ending came...i went "OmG, Light, don't die crying crying crying i love youuuuuu" xD...and i cried tons...and the went depressed every time i thought about Light-kun.. sweatdrop crying ahahaha...and when L appeared i cried more...i think i still feel bad about Kira...i have the last part of the ending saved...so i can watch many times how Light looks gorgeous when he dies xDDDDDD Im serious...¬¬  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:44 pm
Sorry but, I wanted Light to die. Near is my hero.
The ending theme was depressing. It's hard to believe that she was Misa.
Besides that, I like how it ended. I want to read the manga.

flying battery zone

AnimeRox410

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:59 am
I would've never thought that Matsuda would be the one to shoot Light. He was SOOOO pissed about Soichiro (Mr. Yagami) dying for nothing. But Matsuda always believed Light wasn't Kira. After Light died, I had this weird feeling in my chestal area. I get it whenever I see a new DN episode for some reason. It's kinda like excitiment. But when Takada died in that burning church, I was like "Did Mello do that, or Takada did that?", but then I found out that it was planned. And when Near DIDN'T die, Light looked like "Oh Man, I'm screwed" then he was found out by Near, then he was trying to defend himself. I was like "Light's going crazy. AWESOME!!"
It felt kinda cool to me for some reason, like he was REALLY evil.  
[ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games