Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:22 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

So much....hatred...in one little thread. O.-

I think Risa is just sort of...well...I think she's trying to prove she's a woman by getting someone that everyone wants. I don't think she's really a slut or a whore. I don't claim to like her, I just don't think she's that bad of a person. ^_^;

Edit: I'm just gonna edit the title to avoid confusion. If that makes more confusion...I can change it back. ^_^;

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:37 pm
Yup! I seriously don't know what Dark sees in her stare  

sharleenkagome

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 pm
The Queen of Dreams~

Me neither, for that matter. It's probably just one of those things where the person grows on you, no matter how annoying they are. ^_^;

~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:53 am
yeah she totaly forced herself on Dark then when he's gone she just lets him go and moves on2 Satoshi! I don't know about u but I soo would call that slutty talk2hand  

sharleenkagome

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:01 am
oh yeah I just realized That I put up the wrong name 4 my topic sweatdrop
I put Riku instead of Risa
Thanks Zakura-chan 4 changing it ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:06 am
Risa is soo weird and can't make up her darn mind.  

sexaybunny

Bann Attention Report

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:33 pm
I think she a bit of a perv like a stalker  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:19 pm
Yeah.. I don'T hAte risa But I juSt sErioUSlY Don't like heR as MucH as I Like rikU..(theRe's A diFFerEncE)

bUt AnYwayS, I tOtAllY AgREe to all of The postS HERE EspeciAlly when ONE SaiD aboUt whEn shE StaRted HAvInG interest iN sAtoShi AftEr Dark died..

stressed stressed stressed stressed

i'm SoRry But I would NOt Do such a THing To dArk If i wERe RiSa...if I LoVe soMeoNe so Much thAt I wanT to Be With THAt Guy likE HOw RisA felT On Dark, it WoulD TAke Me TimE To lIkE anOthEr Guy.. domokun

dragon_girl07

Princess Adina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 pm
-Gasp- I think she is the cutest out of the Harada twins. :3 <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:48 pm
tch no wya. she spends too much time trying to make herself "suitable" for her perfect guy. blech. just be real like riku and all is good.  

darkdark7

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:19 pm
darkdark7
tch no wya. she spends too much time trying to make herself "suitable" for her perfect guy. blech. just be real like riku and all is good.

OOOOh yeah that is soo freakin right  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:36 pm
yes yes very true shes like those mean girls @ school  

Bann Attention Report

Akira the Stalker

Loyal Cat

10,250 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:26 pm
true true Risa should take a lesson from her sister Riku  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:39 pm
Risa is.....A GODDAM SLUT!!!!!SHE IS SUCH A WHORE!!! The whole reason she liked Dark in the first place was because she wanted to be better than Riku! NOT TO MENTION, during the class trip, she was acting all strange around Daisuke!!!!! IN MY NEXT FANFICTION I'M GOINING TO MAKE HER GO THROUGH EXTREME PAIN!!!!!^^ check it out! I like Riku, she totally rocks. I wouldn't mind if she started to like Dark back and got together with him.......that would show the slut her place. twisted  

darkflower_XXO

sachi desu

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:41 pm
True, Risa can be annoying sometimes, but I don't think it's fair to say all this about her! It's just wrong and mean to call anyone a slut or a whore or a b***h or whatever else. I like Riku better than Risa too, but I don't hate Risa. It's obvious she really likes Dark, and she just expresses her feelings differently from other people, ie Riku.  
The Dark Mousy Fan Guild Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff