Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Wha happened? Oh my head...Who are you?(Alora, Cad & Dinyin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:14 pm
Cadaver listened to her story carefully. It all sounded truly beyond anything he could fathom, but he trusted Alora to tell him the truth. His mind mulled over everything as she spoke. Almost as if he were reliving her experience in.

"Perhaps someone decided to give you a second chance." He nudged her to drink the water. She was probably dehydrated and needed a good drink. Perhaps something to eat later if she could keep anything down. "Apparently you weren't meant to die yet. And I'm not sure what I would do if that had happened."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:31 pm
Alora felt his nudge and she obliged taking deep, long gulps. Perhaps he was right, she ahd been given a second chance. But by who and why? The confusion swirled around in her mind, and oddly enough she felt strange. She had seen what happened to her when she let hatetred and anger eat her away inside...however was she going to change that? She did not want that to happen again and she certainly had no idea how she even let herself get so deeply infected and poisoned by that hatred.

She thought about Cadaver and he was still by her side. Would he still want to stayu with her if he knew she nolonger desired to hunt and kill all others they deemed weak? Or if she told him how she was feeling now? Would he see her confusion and emotions as weak....this worried ehr greatly as she did not want him to leave her all alone. But it was his next words that surprised her the most.

She looked up at him in surprise, water droplets dripping from her wet muzzle. "What do you mean you don't know what you would do if I had?" She was confused and surprised but a part of her fluttered at those words, almost as if happy he had said them.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:37 pm
He shifted his gaze for a moment, though it would be hard to tell of such an adjustment of his eyes. "It's just...." The words were there, his mouth just couldn't put them together easily. He knew what it was. Cadaver was no fool to this kind of emotion but it was not something he easily admitted to others.

"Just...I'd be lost in the dark to put it one way." His ears flicked back against his skull, causing the skulled feather to flutter against his neck. "When you ran off that one day after that....I had no clue what to do next. Where I was suppose to go. What was going to happen. It made me...sad." Thick eyebrows furrowed slightly as he concentrated hard on what he was saying. "I don't understand it all too well but I need you around in my life, Alora. When I saw you with that other stallion I grew jealous. I thought you had run off and left me for something else." The stallions head lowered slightly, his mane creating a dark shadow over his eyes as he gave a flick of his braided tail.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Alora tilted her head as she watched him, her eyes trying to search his, which was not easy to do but she would always try until some day maybe she could read them. She felt as if her heart was in her throat for some odd reason, awaiting his next words, his response to her inquiry.

She listened as he spoke...in thought he seemed, perhaps searching for the right words. Her eyes grew as large as saucers when he spoke about being jealous of the other stallion. So thats why he acted that way...but why would he be jealous...? unless??

A single thought flooded her mind as he spoke about her running off and leaving him. Did he...was he saying he felt...somehow felt more then just their partnership and perhaps mroe then friendship? She swallowed hard, not sure how to react or what to say, but she found that she somehow shared this emotion, not wanting him to leave from her life.

As his head lowered she pushed her muzzle forward to give him a soft nuzzle, just for a moment. Affection and emotion was new for her to show but she felt compelled and the desire to do so. "I was so scared and worried and I thought you would have left me if you thought I was being weak in all this... if you knew I don't want to lead a mass killing anymore to kill the weak....I don't want to let hate and anger consume me and lead my life anymore." Her head dropped now as she waited, "I just don't want to lose you in my life Cad..." She searched her heart and mind for the right words but somehow they would not come out just yet...she wanted to tell him how she felt ... this was the moment of truth...would he think she was weak and leave? or would he stay by her?

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:02 pm
Cadaver's ears perked forward as she nuzzled him lightly. In which he gave her a soft nuzzle of his own. White eyes peeking out from underneath his two toned hair. For a brief moment, he smiled. A genuine smile.

"It was nothing more than a wild dream. I doubt that we could of succeeded in such a plot, but it was something that kept us going." He shifted his weight as he stood there, a small twitch in his skin made it shiver slightly. "After you have run away I had pretty much given up on it. The only thing on my mind at the time was to find you. Screw the humans and the weak. I may not like them all that much, but they're not worth the time it would take to kill." He reached out with his muzzle again and nuzzled her cheek lightly. "I told you a long time ago. I'm not going anywhere."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:29 pm
Alora's worried frown turned into a weak smile as Cadaver peeked out from under his 2 tone forelock and smiled at her. That was a good sign, or so she hoped.

She sighed softly. "Yes I suppose it was, a wild dream created within the hate that had consumed my heart and my very being, but now...now I am freed from it...if I can somehow stay free from such hatred and anger." She thought for a moment and then spoke again, softly, "What will keep us going now? Perhaps we will have to learn how to live without such hatred and find new meaning in life?"

She felt his shiver and wondered what the dark stallion was thinking. "I still don't like them either and I don't like what they do sometimes, butI suppose it really isn;t for us to decide and dictate, now is it? I just wanted to rid others of the pain I once felt as a result of such weakness... I lost someone I loved dearly because of it...." She blushed as he told her he only had finding her on his mind and turned her gaze to try and meet his once more. "And I don't want to lose you Cadaver. "

She felt his nuzzle and returned it, but this time she did not take her muzzle away from his, but instead left it resting against his cheek. "Thats good to hear, for I am not going anywhere either." She mustered a bit of courage to ask what was playing on her mind at the moment. "This feeling, this emotion...What is it Cadaver? Whatever it is, I don't want to lose it. I only feel it when you are with me."

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:53 pm
He moved himself along side her body, just in case she needed to lean up against him again. Still not too sure how strong she felt and in case she started to over whelm herself with all these thoughts.

His ear twisted this way and that as he listened quietly to their surroundings for a moment as he thought. "I suppose we could keep each other going. Find new things to do with our lives." He adjusted his weight again, it was something he did often out of habit.

"I guess not." The stallions nostrils flared slightly for a second before he spoke again. "The only thing it seems you can do to acheive such a goal would be to be strong yourself. Set an example for everyone else and perhaps they will take to heart your example."

Cadaver nosed at her cheek lightly before closing his eyes and letting his warm nose linger. "If you look deep in your heart you just might find the answer to your question. I'm not all too sure of it myself so my thoughts on it might be different than your's."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:29 am
Alora leaned upon the stallion, not that she needed to but it was nice to have the support and she enjoyed his closeness. She flicked her tail back and forth as she fluttered her wings softly, and ever so slightly so that they made a faint humming noise.

"New things sound like a new adventure, perhaps a fresh start in life and discover the things that hatred robbed me of all these years. " She spoke softly now, there was no need to be loud when it was just the two of them and in such close proximity to each other. She leaned her head against his shoulder, enjoying the close feeling of his breath on her cheek. She allowed herself to trust him completely to hold the weight she put on him.

She flared a nostril a moment as she snorted. His words made sense. Be strong but not overbearing and hope they learn by example. For their sake she hoped so or the world would be lost if any real danger or threat invaded their land.

"I'm not sure what my thoughts would be, for I never learned of such things with the life I led. Would you tell me your thoughts? I know I have only seen others of our kind that are family or mates be as close and act or feel as we are and do....but I am not entirely sure though, since I have no experience to compare it with."

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:11 pm
Cad's ears twitched from the humming sound of Alora's wings. It was an odd noise that he had never heard before. But interesting non the less.

Pulling his nose away from her cheek, he smiled lightly as she leaned against him. "A new adventure indeed. And I'll be there with you along the way to your new discoveries." His own voice had lowered in volume but still had that gruff touch to it.

The stallion didn't want to put anything so...what was the word he was looking for? He wasn't all too sure what the word it was, but it was on the tip of his tongue that could describe the situation at hand. Over the top? Large scale? He wasn't too sure.

Inhaling softly, he wrinkled his nose a bit as he tried to come up with the word he was looking for but failed. "What those families and mates that you've seen have is called love. Love for one another...." There. He'd put it all out on the table. All his cards were shown before he had even a chance to tap dance around it. He didn't want to scare her off with such a thing. It wasn't exactly something she was familiar with. Though he, himself had experienced such a thing. Though long, long ago.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:55 pm
She smiled at the thought of sharing new adventures and discoveries together. As long as he was with her she was happy.

She felt him pull his nose away from her cheek and she settled her head in under his chin, with her ear to his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. She listened quietly as he spoke....but what he said caught her a little off guard...

Alora blinked and looked up at the stallion. He was so much bigger then she was, now that she was close to him, she could really see the difference in size. "Love?" She thought a moment and a possible realization came crashing down on her, not that it was a bad thing....just it was a surprise really but it wasn't something she regretted but rather something that made her feel warm and fuzzy and butterflies flip flopped in her stomach....a very new feeling and sensation overwhelming her

"Is that what we have then, if we act like they do?" She seemed so innocent in her inquiry, almost like a child learning about something new they had never known or newly experienced.

"Do you feel love then....for me??? she barely spoke the last part above a whisper. She was was worried if he did not indeed have such feelings...would it break her heart? Did she love him? She searched herself and found the answer, while waiting for him to reply.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:10 pm
Arching his neck a little, he could feel her head underneath his chin. Which in turn resulted in his head moving to rest across the back of her neck. It almost sounded like she was slightly confused about the whole concept. But that was understandable, what with her background that he knew of.

His tail moved slowly behind him, the tips brushing up against the ground as he closed his eyes for a moment. "From what I can tell...my answer would probably be yes." It was odd for a moment. Alora did seem so childlike in this situation. A total turn around from their previous meetings.

Leaning his head back just a bit, enough so that it was as if he were looking into her eyes with his own. He smiled lightly. "I do, Alora. So much that you could probably never know the extent of it. I believe I have for a while but never really knew exactly what it was until you left. It didn't matter if you were hell bent on obliterating the weak or like you are now. I love you for you, and nothing else." The stallions voice had grown softer and had a slight tinge of compassion. Something rarely heard in his gruff pattern of speaking. But now was not the time for harshness or trying to prove one's self. It was a time to help Alora move on and show her that he would always be by her side, no matter what the circumstances. Now he had something worth while.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Perhaps the concept was a little confusing, but it wasn't something that could not be fixed with a little patience, time and TLC. She could feel her own heart beating faster as she awaited his response...and then he spoke....

Alora's heart felt like it was going to leap out of her chest. His eyes seemed as if they were trying to look into her own and she moved her head so he and she could meet gazes with ease. She returned his smile with a small smile of her own, her face turning a bit blush as she listened to his words and her stomach doing saumersaults.

"So you missed me when I left...When I lost myself...you came looking for me..." She had lost a part of herself but now that Cad was there, she felt complete and whole again. His voice was softer now, full of something, love perhaps. Yes that must ne what she heard in his voice. The sound of it sent small shivers up her spine.

A larger smile came across her face and she nuzzled his muzzle affectionately before reaching her head up to lean her cheek againist his. Such affection displayed by her was unusual, but then she wasn't exactly the same mare she had been before, now that the hatred that consumed her had been chased away.

"I cannot see living my life without you, I am incomplete. I feel lost when you aren't with me. " Her voice was softer now too and it held a gentle tone that perhaps had never been uttered before by her voice, " You have made me feel and develop feelings I've never felt before, and I want to experience so much more and let it continue to grow. Whatever happens, my future is with you, and it is you who I love Cadaver. You and no one else. Please always stay with me and never leave me."

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:40 pm
Cadaver's smile grew wider as she finished speaking and for some strange reason his own heart was fluttering. Probably almost as fast as Alora's wings had been earlier. The sign of heat reaching her cheeks nearly made him chuckle, but he held it back for the moment.

"I promise you with all my heart I will next leave you. Ever. No matter what happens, even if we're separated somehow by some unfathomable circumstance I will always return to you. And I will always love you and no one else, Alora. Your my world now." His eyes closed as he leaned his cheek against hers. His head swimming and his chest felt like it was on the verge of bursting from the moment, but he figured it was just the rush of emotion. An emotion that he only felt for one other. And that was her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff