[PRP] Spring has Sprung (Indu & Mocha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:28 pm
He grinned at her, tail flicking. "Why, where else would I be? I'll always be here if you need me and you can see me as often as you like. I could use company other than my father and his weird two legger." He chuckled, watching her with a smile before stumbling slightly. He hadn't been watching where he was going, watching Mocha instead.
"Aren't we all like that when we're young." He mused before smiling. "Well, you should rediscover that confidence again. And cheer up." He said before stoping in surprise as she stumbled and fell over.
"Are you alright?" He asked, stepping quickly over to her and bending his head down to look at her. "Those dratted rabbit burrows. They're vicious. And they get me all the time. So don't worry about it." He chuckled before looking more serious, worried that she might be hurt. That would be just his luck, a lady getting hurt while he was showing her around.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:26 pm
The movement of his tail caught her eye for but a moment, and then, unable to fight the grin that came to her face at his own grin, she just allowed the smile to take over her face. "Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to be a bother or anything, if I come and visit often. I mostly by chance wandered in here, but I now find that it was good I did..." she mumbled the last part more to herself than for Indu to hear, but if he heard she wasn't sure if he would comment on it.

"I suppose I can try to regain confidence... I admit it'll be hard, because, um... well, I don't know actually..." ...And then she winced when Indu himself took a trip to the ground, like she had earlier, and then she had tripped again. "Yes, we're all like that when we're young, aren't we?" After he had stumbled, she had slipped up on a rock and then when he came closer to her she ended up flushing so red she wondered if she could rival even the reddest apple. "I-I'm all right, just a bit dizzy and surprised," she muttered, face burning.

She returned to her normal color, however, at his words, and couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, they did quite get us, well, me, didn't they?" she said, smiling, though her face was now slightly flushed again. When he looked serious like that she couldn't help but mentally drool; after all, he was quite the handsome stallion although he seemed oblivious to it. She hoped he wouldn't feel too guilty because of her clumsiness in the case she had hurt herself a little, and then it would be her fault and not his.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:04 pm
Tilting his head as she laid there after her fall, his ears flattened slightly. "Yes. One has to wonder just how many rabbits there are in this forest to make so many holes." He snorted, shaking his head before pawing the ground.

Lowering his head again, he gave her a lopsided grin. "And if I wasn't sure about having you visit me, I wouldn't have offered in the first place. Your company is by far the most enjoyable I've had in a long while." He paused before leaning closer to nearly whisper in her ear. "I've very glad you happened to wander by." He murmured, recalling her earlier she had said softly. He didn't mention that he'd encountered very few others in his lifetime, and he wasn't planning on it. In his mind, Mocha was very good company. She was personable and had a good sense of humor. The bright stallion just hoped that she'd come visit him more often.

After a moment, he backed up to a more respectable distance, pawing at the ground once more. "Come on. When we make it to the lake, we can both relax. There are no rabbit burrows in the sand." Indu assured her, wanting to help her up, but not quite sure how. So he ended up fidigiting next to her, wings rustling softly with his movement.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:40 am
She slowly stood, carefully watching her footing as she spread out her wings to help her balance. Once she was sure that she had a sure footing, she took a step, hesitatingly, forward. Finding that she didn't trip again, she gave a tentative smile towards Indu. "...Far too many to count, that's for sure. I wonder if these rabbits make these holes to make jokes out of us clumsy Soquili." She gave a light laugh, and then stepped towards Indu, before blushing again at his words.

"Oh! I, uh, I hope I didn't offend you with my earlier words," she looked down, feeling decidedly embarrassed and shy. "I'm glad you think my company is enjoyable, Indu," she mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear. "Um, um, I like your company too." She fidgeted and then gasped when he whispered into her ear. "I-I'm glad I d-did too," she stammered, still a bit stunned about being around a true alicorn... a handsome, nice one at that. Indu had a good aura around him that let her feel relaxed and he had an interesting way of seeing things.

Plus, the humor. Oh, the humor. She enjoyed a good laugh, and Indu seemed talented in that area. She nodded, though a slight pain hit her when he backed up to a more respectable distance. She understood why, but nodded anyway. "Okay," she said, trying to bring her confidence back. "A lake? It sounds wonderful, especially since we won't have any problems with rabbit burrows." She smothered a giggle as she stepped up next to him, waiting for him to lead the way.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:48 am
Snorting softly, he watched with a worried look as she stood, wings rustling nerviously. When the mare seemed to have her balance, he relaxed slightly. She didn't seem to be hurt either, well, at least not physically. Her pride might be banged up a bit though. He knew his usually was after falling over like that. "Mmm. I suspect they do. And we're only encouraging them by falling into their traps." He chuckled, ears flattening partly as he glanced around, half suspecting to see a group of rabbits lurking around in the underbrush, snickering to themselves.

Head swiveling back to her as she spoke, Indu shrugged and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. You didn't offend me in the least." Smirking, he shrugged his shoulders and watched her as she fidigited. He seemed to be good at making her embaressed, and he wasn't even all that sure what he did to do so. Well, to a point at least.

"Mmhmm. It's peaceful there." He said, watching her out of the corner of his eye as she moved up next to him. "It's only a little bit further on....Watch your step." He said slyly, smirking at her as he started walking once more, stepping carefully over roots and the occasional tangle of grass. The lake was close, within hearing distance if you took a moment to actually listen.

Pushing aside a few low branches, he held them until Mocha had passed before continuing on. "Should be just a little...ah!" He gave a little noise of triumph as the sound of water got louder, shouldering his way past another branch and standing there to let the mare pass by. Blinking at the bright sunlight he enountered, he shook his head slightly as his eyes adjusted. It had been shaded in the forest, so the light was brighter than usual.

It took a few moments for one's eyes to adjust, once they did, the first thing you'd see was rippling blue water, the sun glinting off the waves. It was a rather large lake with sandy beaches surrounding most of it, shaded in some parts by trees growing close to the water's edge. Further down, the shore got a little bit rocky, with a few scraggly pines trying to grow there.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:01 pm
Indeed, Mocha's pride was quite banged up, but there was nothing she could do about it and she was grateful that only Indu was around to see it. Had it been anyone she knew who knew her well, they would have teased her endlessly. She didn't mind because she knew they didn't mean any harm by it, but it did somewhat hurt when they didn't stop. A little teasing was fine, but continuously was too much. She sighed to herself and then looked at Indu. "Oh, um, okay. I'll take your word for it," she said, giving him a lopsided smile.

She wasn't all sure if she had offended him or not; really, but hey, whatever works. If he said he wasn't, then he wasn't. Proud of herself for coming up with such a simple solution, she cast aside that thought--for she realized how that particular thought made her feel a bit idiotic--and followed Indu through the complexity of his forest home. She could already scent clear, fresh water, and was beginning to perk up even more. She was also beginning to grow a little bit more comfortable around Indu, though the stallion still dazzled her. In fact, she felt extremely grateful just to be accepted in his presence, since alicorns were so majestic they made even the unicorns feel overwhelmed. She smiled at that thought.

Bright sunlight intruded her senses, blinding her for a moment before she was able to focus once more. And once focused, she allowed a soft gasp of awe as she looked around the lake. "I-It's... It's beautiful..." she whispered, feeling that if she shouted or talked loudly it would break the serenity of the area. She turned with a smile of pure joy, smiling widely at Indu. "I'll race you to the water!" With those words, she spread her wings and took off, laughing cheerfully all the while as she basked in the beauty of Mother Nature. It felt good to be free and not held down.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:18 pm
If Indu dazzled her in the gloom of the forest, it was a wonder if he didn't dazzle her now, standing out in the sunlight, his coat shimmering in the light. He didn't think he was all that majestic, alwaying being so different from everyone else. He'd never met another alicorn except his mother, and that was a brief meeting when he first came out of his basket. Indu thought of himself as no different from everyone else, certaintly not as something unique.

Pawing a hole in the dirt, he glanced up in surprise at her challenge, giving a snort and rearing slightly. "You're on!" He laughed back, hind legs bunching before pushing him forward. He didn't spread his wings like Mocha did, not as used to flying as the mare seemed to be. He lived in the forest and as such, he didn't get many chances to actually practice. Hooves kicking up sand, he didn't go quite as fast as he could. After all, it wouldn't be very gentlemanly of him if he beat her at this little race. But even so, he didn't make it easy for her, matching her speed enough that he was even with her wings.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:35 am
She figured that, as a stallion who seemed really polite, Indu would allow her to win. She smiled as he came up next to her, and she folded her wings, giving herself a boost of speed. "C'mon, Indu, can you not run faster?" she laughed, winking at him before she dashed straight into the water, sending up a watery wall of liquid. Indu was startling in the sunlight; he glowed with a vibrant array of colors, his cold sparkling like gold... she grinned as the water from her splashing came down.

She was now some kind of wet, but it figured that she would be. She wanted to see if Indu was feeling the same way she was... wet. "That was fun," she chirped cheerfully. Clearly she had really enjoyed herself. "Do you like to race often, Indu?" Mocha loved to play, but sometimes she never really had much chance to. It was due to the Soquili she grew up around (they were all very serious, save for her grand uncle Hania) and so, playing was an experience she didn't get to do very often.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:29 am
It wasn't that hard to let her win, Mocha was quite fast after all. "Are you mocking me?" He snorted, falling behind a bit as she dashed ahead. He didn't realize how close the water was until he saw Mocha dive right into it. "Hey!" Indu yelped, trying to skid to a rather abrupt halt and ending up ankle deep in the water. Him and water did not mix. Of course, he still got soaked as the water she had splashed up ended up falling all over him, plastering his mane to his face and neck.

"When I can. But my father doesn't like to all that much. And it's hard to run in the forest with the trees...and rabbit holes." He chuckled before grinning. "You got me soaked! Let me return the favor." He said before suddenly kicking water at the mare, laughing and prancing coltishly in place. That made even more water splash up around him, but he was already soaked, so more wasn't going to hurt.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:57 am
She let out a soft giggle. "I might be mocking you..." she teased, grinning widely. She thought he looked quite nice with all that water dripping off of him... and since it was a somewhat hot day, they could both use the cool down. She won the race of course, but she found it more amusing to splash water at Indu, who clearly--well, at first, anyway--didn't like water. It only made him sparkle more in the sunlight, that was for sure. Blinking her soft hazel eyes, she bounced up towards him, splashing water everywhere.

"Well, I suppose it is pretty hard to race around here with all the rabbit holes," she replied, nodding wisely. "But you can fly right? Soar through the skies! Race the wind and clouds!" she declared loudly, eyes gleaming with her pure joy. "Unless... you don't fly often, either...?" she said, looking at Indu with a look of concern. "Since, um, it seems that you, um, don't get around often," she said quietly, hoping what she said didn't offend him.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:38 am
Snorting, he grinned before shaking himself off and scattering water everywhere. It was a futile gesture as the mare splashed towards him and got him even wetter. "Mocking someone isn't nice." He said, giving her a lopsided grin to show he wasn't being all too serious. Tail lashing through the water, he tossed his head to flick a few wet braids from his face, ears flattening briefly before rising as she spoke again.

"Mmmm. I can fly...Just not well." He muttered, flushing slightly in embaressment at her obvious concern and pawing at the sand under the water's surface. "It's hard to fly with there being trees everywhere." He said, sounding embaressed still. With another snort, he backed out of the water until he was on dry land before shaking himself off vigorously, wings flopping ungracefully as he did so. Indu stretched them out a moment later before folding them neatly back into place and looking back to Mocha. Her words didn't offend him, they just made him embaressed. "It's true I haven't been able to get out much, but I plan to change that eventually." The stallion informed her with a soft smile, head tilting just a bit.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:15 pm
She ended up laughing as she made Indu get wet again--or wetter, anyway--as she walked up to him, splashing the clear liquid every which way. "No, it's not," she agreed, smiling. "But it's still fun to tease!" she said, happily as she splashed more water on him. "Getting annoyed with being wet?" she asked, feeling completely comfortable around him now. "You can?" her ears swiveled upwards.

"Well, if you can't fly well, I can practice with you!" she said kindly, walking over and bending to inspect his wings. "You have powerful wings, too! You just need to work them out every chance you get." As she followed him onto dry land, she was landed with a splash of water as Indu shook himself dry. She laughed so hard, she nearly collapsed. "Thanks, I think I already got my bath," she joked, and then walked a bit away from him so she could shake herself dry too.

"I guess it is, but this place here with the lake should give you lots of room!" she replied, looking around and eying the size and area. "Lakes usually clear of trees and you can practice in clear areas like that." She had done that when younger and was now a pretty good flier. Not an excellent one, but well enough. She also realized that she had embarrassed him a bit, but said nothing to inform him that she knew. "You are? How come?" she chirped, smiling shyly at him.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:12 am
"Getting wet doesn't annoy me all that much. It just depends on the circumstances of it." He chuckled, shrugging and smirking at her. "Now being wet and muddy annoys me. Takes forever to get clean again. I learned that when I was younger." He added with another laugh, watching her come closer.

"I'd like it if you practiced with me. I don't get near enough of it." He said, ears laying back as an annoyed expression came over his face at the thought. It quickly dissapeared as Mocha started laughing again and he had to pause a moment to figure out why she was laughing so hard. "Oh...Sorry." He mumbled sheepishly, pawing the ground and looking embaressed. He hadn't meant to get her wet, not that it looked to have made much of a difference seeing as she was soaked anyway.

Glancing around, he flicked his tail and narrowed his eyes against the sun. "There is lots of room, but there's also lots of water to fall into." He pointed out with another of his lopsided grins. It would be his luck to somehow manage to fall into the water while he practiced.
"I want to see the world instead of staying cooped up in this forest for all my life. As much as my father would like that. I just want to get away." He explained, looking out over the lake. "It has to be more interesting out there than it is around here." He mused before glancing over at Mocha. "Right?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:23 am
Flexing her wings as she got ready to take to the air, she paused a moment, realizing she probably wouldn't get very far with how wet she was. Her wings were very heavy now, because feathers weighed down pretty heavily when soaked quite through. Moving so that she had a good distance between herself and Indu, she shook herself vigorously, water droplets flying every which way as she tried to get herself as dry as possible. Once she felt she was dry enough, she returned to where Indu stood. "Circumstances? I used to love playing in the mud," she commented, giggling softly. "Mother always got on to me about it though; after a while I just stopped doing it because I was always forced to take long baths."

She smiled at his irritated expression, unconsciously finding it extremely adorable. "Of course! Shall we get started now we are quite dry?" She felt much more comfortable with him now, and her stutter and shyness was slowly beginning to fade as she felt better about getting to know this golden alicorn. She grinned at his apology. "Nothing to be sorry about; it's fine, Indu," she accepted, in the case he felt guilty. Feeling very dry now, she blinked her eyes as she looked upward; the sky looked bright and clear, not a rain cloud dancing about anywhere. A wide smile graced her face as she began to show her eagerness for a chance to fly--for once--with a friend. Well, she hoped Indu was a friend; she couldn't really tell, actually, but that was all right.

"Well, it's better to fall into water than into burrows," she said matter-of-factly. "Those rabbit burrows are very dangerous, after all." To her mind this information was very important because flying was a serious deal. She wasn't exactly the best of fliers, but she was decent, and she had the natural instinct to take to the skies, of course, since she was a pure-bred Wind mare from a family of pure-breeds... of course, she always felt disgusted to hear that she was supposedly "superior" to those who were of half-blood... well, moving on from negative thoughts. "I know how you feel! But parents will let their kids go; they're going to have to, at some point," she added. "I'll give you a tour of the world, if you like! But you have to fly really well first," she said cheekily, and then, "Right. Let's get started, shall we?" With a running start, she spread her wings and took off into the air with practiced and well-maintained ease.

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:41 pm
Even though Mocha had moved away, he still got pattered with a fine spray of droplets, causing him to snort softly. But he didn't mind all that much now. As long as he didn't get soaked. Head tilting, he nodded. "Yes. Circumstances. Such as being pushed into a pond or something." He said with a chuckle, tail flicking in rememberance. "Father's two legger thought it was always very funny." He added with a roll of his eyes.

"Not sure I'm quite dry enough, but I can always watch you then try later." Indu informed her with a grin, one ear tilting back slightly. He was mostly dry, but he wasn't all that confident to fly infront of Mocha who looked like she was very confident in her flying ability. But he had to try eventually. And if he did, she would stay around longer. Nodding his head, he glanced up as she did, looking about curiously before looking to her out of the corner of his eye. She was even prettier when she smiled like that. Indu made a note to himself to make Mocha smile like that more often.

Giving a snort of amusement, Indu nodded reluctantly. "I guess. Though neither are something I want to do often." He said confidently, pawing the sand lightly and giving her a sideways look. "Tell that to my father. Sometimes, I think he doesn't seem to realize that I'm all grown up and can take care of myself." Indu chuckled at that before shrugging. "But he's getting better. Has more to keep him occupied lately." He told her, looking amused. Their two legger was all excited and all with the comming arrival of two new members to their little family. So Rajiv was occupied with that. Refocusing on Mocha, he smiled widely at her. "I'd like that, since I wouldn't even know where to start if I was to start traveling." He laughed before sighing. "Right." Sidestepping as she started to run, he watched Mocha take off with ease, slightly jealous before shaking it off. He'd be able to fly like that soon. "You expect me to do that?" He called to her, ears perked forward. Shifting on his feet, he stretched his wings, eyeing them doubtfully.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff