Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
You knew it would come eventually - The Romance Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:38 pm
And embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:00 pm
KimCL
And embarrassing.

Lol, yes I guess.  

Sakura_kura
Vice Captain

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:01 pm
-sigh- wouldn't Goyle and Ginny make an odd couple?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:18 pm
KimCL
-sigh- wouldn't Goyle and Ginny make an odd couple?

That threw me off so much... Ginny and Goyle... now I have a plot bunny, I must write it. By late tomorrow, it shall be. And I shall blame it on you.  

Empress_Kat
Crew

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:33 pm
I must read it xD.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:40 pm
I think adding slash would do us some good.

Ugh. Sheltering the minds of our youth. I swear when I have kids I'm going to teach them about equality when they're young, that there is nothing wrong with homosexual couples. They'll have an even split, no prejudices.

Of course, I doubt that'll happen.  

Baby Phantomhive
Vice Captain

zencetera

Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:30 am
majestueux
I think adding slash would do us some good.

Ugh. Sheltering the minds of our youth. I swear when I have kids I'm going to teach them about equality when they're young, that there is nothing wrong with homosexual couples. They'll have an even split, no prejudices.

Of course, I doubt that'll happen.

That's extremely true. Children should be taught about homosexuality and that there is nothing wrong with it.

And you're right, that probably won't happen. That's what we have fandoms for.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:57 am
Ron/Hermione all the way! I also think Neville/Ginny would be nice.

Umm, other than that, it's usually slash pairings I ship. HP/DM is my OTP, and I'm so freaky about it that I can't stand the thought of them not being together. Eh, I'm weird. blaugh  

EmsMercury

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:09 pm
EmsMercury

Umm, other than that, it's usually slash pairings I ship. HP/DM is my OTP, and I'm so freaky about it that I can't stand the thought of them not being together. Eh, I'm weird. blaugh

Hooray for HP/DM!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:10 pm
EmsMercury

Ha ha!! I'm with you on all three actually...I can't imagine the thought of Harry and Draco not being together. 3nodding  

zencetera

Waffles

Gred and Forge

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:22 pm
-Parades around yelling- "SLASH!"

DM/HP

RW/HG

GW/Michael Corner

NL/LL

RL/SB

Seamus or Dean/Parvati

Crabbe/NO one

Goyle/NO one

Fred and Gorge/Live together all their lives platonically.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:24 pm
xD

Yesh!! Hooray for Slash. Slash fans unite!! >_>

zencetera

Waffles

Halloween Addict

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:51 pm
dranzenphoenixstrike
EmsMercury

Ha ha!! I'm with you on all three actually...I can't imagine the thought of Harry and Draco not being together. 3nodding

After being on fanfiction for a while, I couldn't imagine it either.

WOOT WOOT THIS POST GOT ME TO SECOND YEAR! DON'T YOU FEEL SPECIAL. FEEL THE LOVE :HEART:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:57 pm
I agree with R/Hr. I endorse it. I think it's one that'd work. Maybe not for long, but long enough.

I've never thought of Nev/Gin. But That's a nice idea, Ron's reaction would be funny.

I also agree, though slash pairings will be nice, I doubt they'd happen.

My fave. pairing is Gilderoy / Gilderoy - because you know he would if he could. Well, maybe not my fave. but I quite enjoy the idea.

@ KimCL

Tell me about your shirt? Please? -interested- And yes, Goyle and Ginny would be rather scary. But I now have awful plot bunnies.

OH!

Funniest pairing (in my mind)

Flitwick / hagrid. Just because it's physically impossible... XD

I did once read a good flitwick / snape fic... ^^

Slash is really good.

I'm not to fond of Snape or Draco with Harry -dodges the frying pans from the obvious fans- It's just... The hate between them. Oddly, My friends and I were discussing snape / harry last night ^_^ Good times.  

Poor_huni

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:07 pm
Poor_huni

I'm not to fond of Snape or Draco with Harry -dodges the frying pans from the obvious fans- It's just... The hate between them. Oddly, My friends and I were discussing snape / harry last night ^_^ Good times.

but see, the hate between them, that's the whole point! That's what makes the fic interesting! Of course, by now I've read so much SS/HP and DM/HP that I can't really imagine reading a fic that doesn't involve a lot of hate to get around.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff