Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:30 pm
The brief instant it took for her to comprehend his words was all it took for her cold, emotionless mask to slip back into place, betraying none of the embarassment and discomfort she felt at having been seen in such a vulnerable moment. She cursed her lack of control silently- it seemed to be a reoccurring problem. Her jaw tightened in frustrated irritation as she berated herself inwardly for her openness.

Sukari had learned- or at least, she had thought she had learned- a long time ago that being forthcoming was asking for trouble and rejection. Crousader's informal reprimand- however subtle it was- was merely a reminder of her former resolve. He was right, however; she would have preferred not to continue down this path of conversation.

The reminder of what he had caught her in the act of doing when he made his appearance almost caused the frigid mare to blush, but she hid her humiliation well. "I wouldn't believe I sound as appealing as a night bird- perhaps you need to have your hearing examined by your two-legger, Crousader," she pointed out dryly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:27 am

Two-legger? Oh, the boy.

Snorting, Crousader actually laughed; unaware that it had a slightly rusty-bray quality to it. "My two-legger? He no more mine then I am his, he treats Blais for wounds, so I tolerate him." He said, trying to decide the best way to respond to the rest of Sukari's sentence. Without appearing to be a shallow mockerbird that is.

"As for my hearing, I seemed to have made a habit of training young and often mischevious disciples; so I am quite secure in the knowledge that it works fine." There, that was open ended enough...

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:44 am
She eyed him for a brief moment after his claim about his disassociation with the human he'd mentioned, as if trying to judge if he was being truthful or not. After a moment, she offered an indifferent roll of her shoulders, dismissing the subject as she shifted lightly from one foot to another. "That's something else we have in common, then... except I refuse to have contact with that... that girl who claims to be my 'bonded'," she snorted incredulously.

"Anyway..." she tossed her head as she cleared the air, making a point of looking at the ivorn stallion's ears, as if she were looking for some sort of deformity. "If there's nothing wrong with your hearing, I suppose I should accept that as a compliment." A pause, a brief display of discomfort. "...Thank you."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Snorting, Crousader also shrugged indifferently in response to Sukari's alleged relationship with her two-legger. It honestly mad eno difference to him... so long as Blais continued to improve. And speaking of Blais...

"You are welcome my Lady; but I doubt my pupil would agree with you in regards to my ears... 'unnatural' he calls them." The attempted joke ellcited a low rumble within the white wind, his version of a chuckle.

The trail back down fom the slopes was almost ridiculously easy to navigate... almost as if the spirits of the earth were helping him get back to the herd in time to spread the warning.

'Ware, Grencia has fallen.. and soquili betray their own.

Just the vague mental image of the bloodied phoenix brought the young stallion's blood to a boil. He had to find Crousader, the herd must be mustered, the weak protected... and revenge must be had...

Whinnying his rage, Blais cleared a small log and soared without wings into another high meadowland. Here the grass was sparse, and like the higher slopes, it was still snow dusted.

And impossibly, he could see a familiar white figure shinning in the distance.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Kyaishi
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:49 pm
An amused snort was her answer to his attempted joke, the tiniest of grins finding its way onto her ebon' muzzle for a brief moment before it faded away. "Unnatural, you say? Well, they are a bit--"

Her observation was halted mid-sentence as an angry bray pierced the night air's silence, azure hues drawn to the brown and white figure approaching from the distance. She shifted uncomfortably, trying to ignore the bad feeling she was getting... did this have something to do with Alora? The last she had seen of her, the flutter mare had stormed off in a fit of rage...

Suddenly unsettled by the unfamiliar stallion's approach and the dark, foreboding feeling that was settling in her stomach, the winged mare took a few steps back from the ivorn' male she considered a companion. "I think I should go," she muttered quietly, another nervous look cast towards Blais as she contemplated his arrival. She had to see for herself what had happened.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff