Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Dangerous Territory (Scythe, Cynara, and Ares) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:31 pm
Cynara looked to Ares and then back to Scythe and was disappointed. "No, I do not believe it is your turn to take leave. But I believe it is Ares turn to take his." she spoke in cold tones never heard by someone usually so soft hearted. She watched Ares with harsh eyes, like his when he usually was angered. Ares watched her right back and snorted, "Fine, but when vous find yourself in a situation vous do not want to be in do not come to moi!" He outstreched his large wings and took off into the air, he would be watching from a distance he did not trust the male but he would make himself disappear for awhile. He took off into the empty skies, cloudless and cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:44 pm
Scythe watched as the two had words, then as the stallion spread his wings and took to the sky. He turned back to Cynara and spoke softly "I didn't mean to cause a disruption between you and your brother. I ask you forgive if my actions caused his behavior." He was sincere with his words. He did his best to avoid conflict, as of now, it had worked the best instead of being aggressive as he had seen some stallions do to retalliate (sp?). "I'd still love the company if you're up for a walk." He looked over to Cynara with a friendly smile. "I promise that, even with my looks...I mean you no harm."  

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:43 am
She shook her head, "No, he has a temper and needs to get a hold of it." she sighed. "Believe me he has called me far worse than he has you today. I've been around the block," she looked to him with her soft emerald eyes. "A walk sounds nice, I didn't doubt it. I usually don't judge on appearences. Plus with one with such manners and so charming I did not think I was in danger." She wondered what had went through Ares' head to make him lash out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:54 am
"If he has treated you as such" he began walking slowly in the direction of water "Why do you stand by him?" He turned looking to Cynara as he moved along next to her. "Surely..Surely you don't believe that one deserves such?" He turned back ahead, then suddenly spoke again "I don't mean to step on anyone's hooves by that...I just, I've been on the receiving in and didn't like it at all. I'm glad you didn't see me as a thread, most of the few soquili I have come in contact in my life ither ran, or tried to fight me." He shook his head and snorted. "I've no need for that." Scythe had never really allowed himself to become upset enough to fight anyone. He had found in life, that there are few things that deserved harming another for, but he was sure, that if he needed to, that he'd be able to stand his ground.  

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:15 pm
She looked to him, "He has had a rough past, he just started to patch it up but he has a temper that he doesn't have a hold on nor control it at times. He means well most of the timer." she sighed soflty looking to him. "I am sorry you have to be treated as such. You have been a gentleman since first meeting you. I do not see why one should run or be tempted to fight you. There are odd ways in the eyes of some." She smiled, "You are stepping on no ones hooves."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:45 am
Scythe smiled and continued to walk in the direction of water. "Everyone has there own ways I suppose. Anger just isn't for me." he snorted slightly. Ares had mentioned a few soquili that Scythe wasn't sure what they were. He hadn't met very many others in his past, much less had time to find out 'what they were'. "Cynara, What are Kalona and Skin Walkers?" he felt slightly dumb for asking...but he wanted to know what he had been called.  

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:43 pm
She looked to him honestly, "I am not sure of a skin walker, but he has made it sound worse than kalona. Its a breed of soquili, like their are wind, unicorn, alicorn and such. Kalonas are cruel and evil hearted to most they meet and think of themselves more highly than any others. They also tend to act out in violence or rather snide." she looked to him. "Some can be undoubtledly cruel and others not so much, I have only met a few that are not like the rumors about them."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:39 pm
"Then I guess it's not a good thing that I look like one, eh?" He laughed, trying to make light of the situation. He stopped at the top of a hill and took a look around, the lake wasn't far from where they were, he could see it in the distance. "Well, seems as though you were right!" He nickered and smiled. "I would have walked in circles without your help." He brushed the ground with his hoove, then looked back at Cynara. "Do you swim?"  

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:52 pm
"One cannot help the way they were born, but in most cases others would be inclined to flee or fight you. Without asking questions, which is totally wrong but yeah..." she watched as he nickered, he seemed so happy. It made her a little giddy inside too, "Yes, my teepee is close to here. Mine is also by a lake as well." She eyed him as her eyes sparkled, "Swim? I have been in the water since I was born." she giggled happily. "My father has an obsession with the water and it seems that I have inherited it."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 pm
"Teepee?" He turned and looked at her for a moment. "You have two leggers too?" his mate had a two legger...seemed like everyone he had met so far had one. He saw the sparkle when he asked about swimming. He laughed and threw his mane to the other side of his neck. "Well, that's a good thing. Water's fun!" He looked from Cynara to the lake, and back again..."Race ya!" He flattened his ears and playfully posed in the 'take off' position.  

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:26 pm
She nodded, "Yes, I have a teepee equipped with a two legger." she giggled and finally got into her competetive mode. To many she was like a younger sister, most were protective of her since she was unusually small and she could be 'cute' at times. "Your on," she beamed flatting her ears as well. She got into her own stance....ready?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:50 am
Scythe laughed at her reply of being 'equipped' with a two legger. He had still yet to -really- see one. He had seen his mate's from a distance, but never up close.

"You bet!"...."Ready...Set...GO!" Scythe took off, throwing dirt up behind him. As always with the ladies, he would push, but not hard enough to win. He liked to watch others smile with the victory. He got ahead of Cynara for a moment looking back at her and laughing playfully "Are you coming or not?"

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:30 pm
Cynara took off like a bat out of hell, she had been a bit blind sided with the go but it wasn't long before she was by his side. She stuck out her tongue, "Such silliness, I am here." She flickered and strutted forward slightly, she could push faster her and Moki had longer races and they seemed to knock them out at the end. Their father had liked it as foals as they'd be worn out where as Alona said its unhealthy to do that much running in such a short amount of time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:08 pm
Scythe laughed, his tail raised and his wings flattened against the barrel of his body. "Not for long!" He hit a 'higher gear' and pulled in front of her. They were running full speed down the hill, gods forbid some poor creature got in the way. Scythe laughed and nickered as he ran. He had had a lot of practice lately with a a filly he had tended to. Lord knows she had energy. "Where are ya!?" he called out to Cynara over his shoulder.  

Dixie

Death to Blondes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:26 pm
Cynara jumped behind him as he moved forward, she was better at jumping that running lords knew that. Moki could live up to her expectations, she giggled at the thought. "I'm over here, jeez pay attention." she replied from his other side. Pulling slightly forward again, she snorted slightly at the competetion though the lake was growing closer and closer. She lept forward again, her father had described her as a 'rabbit when she ran'. But hey, she was small and had to get ahead some how!  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff